Consultant Educational State Board Of Nursing Job Description Sample
Cook -Boise State Daycare - Board
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World?s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and
Sets up and breaks down work stations
Maintains a clean and sanitary work station
Cooks and prepares food according to production guidelines and recipes
Knowledge of food product, identification, and acceptable level of food quality
Ensures food is stored at the appropriate temperature for the appropriate length of time and follows all food safety standards
Completes daily temperature logs
Must know methods of food preparation, cooking times, and portion sizes to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner
Evaluates food quality and preparedness by tasting
Cuts, trims, bones, and carves meats and poultry for cooking
Responsible for using correct portions when cutting, preparing, and serving items
Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
Additional Job Functions:
Assists in other areas as needed
Adheres to weekly/monthly cleaning schedules as posted by management
Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Excellent customer service
Minimum 1? years experience in the food service industry as a cook
The ability to safely operate all kitchen equipment
The ability to read and follow recipes
Serve Safe Certified
High School Education or equivalent
More than 3 years experience in the food service industry as a cook
Work Environment: Back-of-house. Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam, and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer ? Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Stna, State Tested Nursing Assistant, Srna, State Registered Nursing Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA - Sign On Bonus
Nurses - The Heartbeat of
Diversicare Elevated and empowered nurses is the key to excellence.Diversicareiscommitted to creating an environment where our nurses are supported, have access to information, educational opportunities, resources, and have our advocacy to leverage their compassion, strong voices and intellect. Each State Tested Nursing Assistant is a “Key Player” on the healthcare team in our centers. Our State Tested Nursing Assistants provide much of the care received by residents in our nursing homes. They are an integral part of our team and a very important contributor to the lives of our patients and residents we are privileged to serve. We are seeking
State Tested Nursing Assistants that have a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity! We live our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations. If these are your values as well,
APPLY NOW !
Responsibilities 1. To perform or assist the resident with completing Activities of Daily Living (ADL). 2.
Responds to residents call lights to provide maximum comfort, safety and privacy. 3. Transports residents by ambulation or by wheelchair to areas of facility (dining room, lobby and activities). 4. Reports any significant findings/observations to nurse immediately. 5.
Assists residents on admissions, transfer and discharge to make a smooth transition. 6. Responsible for the safekeeping of residents’ personal possessions. 7. Keep resident rooms neat and safe. 8.
Follow proper infection control techniques. 9. Respects the rights of each resident, particularly privacy and confidentiality. 10. Re-teaches resident to perform ADL skills. 11.
Provides restorative care to prevent pressure sores, contractures, and complications. 12. Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement and ensures follow-up occurs. 13. Converses with resident and family; assists them on adjustment to facility; handles complaints effectively and develops relationships necessary for resident’s psychosocial needs to be met. 14.
Ensures adequate hydration and nutrition of resident; reports deviations from norm to the Charge Nurse promptly. 15. Performs blood pressure, pulse, respirations, intake/output and weights accurately; records it. 16. One on one or small-group activities for cognitively impaired, behavioral and/or isolated patients.
Group activities for residents that are high risk for falls or elopement risks. 17. Participates in care-planning conferences; follows through with nursing component. 18.
Follows safe working practices and reports any incidents promptly to Charge Nurse. 19.
Maintains effective communication with residents, families and facility staff. 20. Monitor snacks and hydration cart. 21. Manage and oversee walk to dine program. 22.
Monitor compliance with thickened liquids. 23. Assist residents with meals at lunch and dinner. 24. Documentation of room visits. 25.
Assist residents participating in activity programs.
Qualifications 1. Long term care experience preferred. 2.
Verbal ability is required to communicate with residents and to understand instructions received from nursing staff. 3. Able to perform a variety of activities characterized by change and short duration in caring for residents. 4. Ability to read and write and accurately report.
Location NameSouth Shore Nursing & Rehab Center
Address405 S. M. Robertson Drive
Educational Trainer And Consultant
We are part of a growing network of professionals focused on delivering highly effective, research-based training to educators.
We are seeking talented educators and presenters to train other educators, using our materials, in Pre-K through 12th grade schools nationwide (public, private and charter schools). A small number of our trainers also conduct training sessions in colleges and churches.
You will determine whether you want to work within your state or travel to other locations to present.
This is a contract assignment (part-time/or very part-time). We have a few trainers who decide to work full-time. Our trainers earn an average of $1200 to $3500 per training day,
Each consultant serves as an independent contractor which allows for unlimited flexibility and earning potential. You are your own boss; you make it happen and we will help you along the way.
Successful consultants who work with us have the following backgrounds: • Teachers • Coaches • Principals • Counselors • Professors • Assistant Principals • Superintendents • School System Administrators • Social Workers • Behavior Specialists • Staff Development Coordinators • Professional Speakers and Consultants • Authors • Plus others with backgrounds related to working with children and/or training adults.
If you are a retired educator, or a retired trainer... we are also interested in you and hope you will review our information. (Your experience is wonderful!) Our trainers are distinctly qualified and can hold the attention of an audience while delivering outstanding content.
Skills and Qualities
- Enjoy training/staff development
- Possess strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Desire to help educators and students succeed
- Have a high degree of professionalism
- Have a business mindset/entrepreneurial spirit
If you are interested (or know of someone who might be interested) in learning more about our company, beliefs, financials, etc., we request for you to submit a resume or brief description of your (their) background and connection with students/schools. We will respond to requests for information with an email which will provide COMPLETE details. PLEASE take time to carefully review this information.
Thank you for your interest!
Full-Time Special Needs Educational Consultant -- (Lm) NW Columbus, OH
The Haugland Learning Center is an educational facility for children and young adults with autism.
Haugland's Outreach program is looking to add another Educational Consultant to the team.
* REQUIRED: ODE Intervention Specialist license (active/pending) OR Master's in ABA or
The Educational Consultant designs, implements, and supervises home-based (or private-school-based) educational IEP-implementation programs as part of Haugland Learning Center’s Outreach Program. In addition, he or she may oversee respite or other programs to include staff supervision and paperwork completion.
- Provide initial consultations to new families in order to set up new programs and grow HLC’s Outreach program
- Develop and supervise programs, to include supervision of staff
- Provide curriculum and behavioral consultation to parents/teachers
- Provide training and feedback regarding curriculum, behavior plans, and documentation to parents, educators, educational tutors, therapists, aides, etc.
- Provide assessment of skills as needed
- Write behavior intervention plans and IEPs
- Oversee IEP tracking and implementation within child’s school or home
- Provide IEP progress reports
- Implement, oversee, and provide all paperwork and documentation required for funding, regulations, and HLC policy
- Advocate for parents regarding community resources and with school districts
- Recognize limits of family and problem-solve alternatives to meet the student’s needs
- Record time spent with individual students and on specific duties
- Provide updates at scheduled meetings to supervisor
- Travel to and from work areas in personal vehicle (mileage outside Franklin County)
- reimbursement at $0.40 per mile available for trips to work areas
- Provide training and assessment at HLC if requested
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required
*Hours are Monday through Friday
*Pay rate is $25-$30 per hour depending on credentials
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background checks.
*Please submit resume as an attachment. No phone calls please.
--Haugland is an Equal Opportunity Employer--
The Haugland Companies branches are located in northwest Columbus, Ohio as well as Lancaster and Sandusky, Ohio. We also have an extensive Outreach division in many parts of Ohio.
The Haugland Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come join the team!!
State Tested Nursing Assistant
Full-Timeand Part-Time (2pm - 10pm) with $1000 Sign on Bonus!!!! Brookdale Westlake Village 28550 Westlake Village Dr Westlake, OH 44145 Job #:BSL46106 / *Brookdale.
*Bringing new life to senior living./ *Your responsibilities:
Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
Record and report changes in residents" eating habits to supervisor
Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
Current STNA license in the state of Ohio
Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
One year nursing experience
Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Must enjoy working with the senior population If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program! Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
State Test Nursing Assistant (Stna) - LTC
We are hiring qualified State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) to work per diem shifts in Troy, OH. We are looking for someone to start ASAP! If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation. For immediate consideration, please send your contact information to Rebecca Riedinger or call 513-381-3380.
Benefits of Careerstaff:
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedule - Full-time or part-time on PRN basis
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Once hired in our system you can work in any setting across the country!
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- 1 year of experience as State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in the past 18 months
- Current State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) license or license eligible in the state of employment
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) degree from an accredited institution
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Stna)
The Campus of Anna Maria of Aurora, an extended care community, has the following positions open.
Full-time and part-time STNA’s and Resident Companions. All shifts available and 8 or 12 hour shifts open.
If you are interested in a position, please come in and fill out an application or go online at www.annamariaofaurora.com.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Short-Term and Long-Term disability, 401K, Cell Phone Discounts, Perfect Attendance Bonuses, and much much more.
For additional information call, (330) 562-3120 Ext.304.
State Tested Nursing Aide (Stna) - Centerville, OH
Only Local Certified STNA Applicants will be considered
Location: Centerville, OH
Join a leader in the home health care industry that provides RN oversight on each and every case no matter how small. Each independently owned BrightStar location ensures a higher standard of care for the community it serves. If providing compassionate, high-quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
State Tested Nurse Aide STNA Job Duties include:
Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
Provide transportation as required
Assist in providing a safe environment for client
Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
State Tested Nurse Aide STNA will enjoy the following Benefits:
All shifts available
Private home environment or nursing facility work
Free continuing education
State Tested Nurse Aide STNA Job Requirements include:
Valid driver s license
Reliable car/auto insurance
Clean background and criminal record
CNA, C.N.A., STNA, State Tested Nurse Aide STNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, R.N., home care, homecare, home health, hospice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
State Tested Nursing Aide - Stna
Country Club Retirement Campus in Dover, OH is currently looking for Full-Time and Part-Time STNAs to work 2nd and 3rd shifts at our long-term care facility. The ideal candidate will have current state certification, a strong work ethic, outstanding communication and multitasking skills, and they must have a true desire to provide exceptional care to our clients. We offer flexible scheduling and exceptional opportunities for career growth. Apply today!
State Tested Nursing Assistant - Stna
STATE TESTED NURSING ASSISTANT - STNA
Life Care Center of Medina
Position type: Full-time
The STATE TESTED NURSING ASSISTANT - STNA is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a graduate of a State-approved STNA program
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm as well as willingness to handle difficult patients
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct patient care, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to lift, turn, move, position, and transport patients
- Must be able to assist patients with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding, and toileting
- Must be able to accurately document and chart patient care
- Must be able to respond to call lights promptly
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
No longer simply nursing homes, Life Care offers more services in order to meet the needs of residents and patients across the country. Through the years, Life Care added Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted and independent living facilities, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and on-site physicians.
Life Care continues to look for innovative ways to enhance resident and patient care. The same passion for resident-centered care, that started in 1970, still fuels Life Care today.
Today Life Care operates or manages more than 200 skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimers and senior living campuses in 28 states
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!