Contact Printer Photoresist Job Description Sample
Junior Printer Technician
Currently seeking a Junior Printer Technician to fill a long term, full time contract position in the Tyler, TX area. The ideal candidate will have experience with Printers and be physically able to perform all job duties.
*The position is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.*
*The position does require the use of a clean and valid driver's license, as well as a personal vehicle*
Responsibilities of the Junior Printer Technician:
• Provide printer care and maintenance of client's printer fleet
• Perform configuration of devices.
• Point of contact for equipment support and service.
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis.
• Clean and maintain office equipment as needed.
• Replace operator accessible parts and consumables.
• Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
• Collect and submit meter reads.
Requirements of a Junior Printer Technician:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience with Printers
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to stand and walk for several hours through the day
• Intermediate experience using Outlook and Excel
We process backgrounds and are a drug free work environment.
The position pays at $12.00-$14.00/hour and is non-negotiable. Please submit a resume for consideration.
Job Summary Set up and operate screen printing press, including UV and conventional ovens to decorate aluminum and synthetic material. Maintains equipment for best operation and minimum down time.
Essential Job Responsibilities Select screen to job specification. Select proper sheets to job specification. Select inks to job color specification.
Operate screen press to meet color, quality and productivity standards as specified. Maintain and lubricate all equipment for best operation and minimum down time. Additional job responsibilities Read and understand production orders from supervisor to verify quantity to be run, color sequence and any special requirements.
Obtain substrate, screen, ink, drying rack and related supplies & set up screen in holding device. Spread ink onto screen and print items, making any necessary adjustments to process as needed. Set up sheets and pass squeegee over screen making desired contact with substrate to transfer image.
Remove printed items and place them onto drying rack or conveyor. Check printed items during production run for acceptability, making corrective adjustments as needed. Clean up press and, removing excess ink and removing screen from holding device.
Other duties as required Required Education and Experience High school diploma or GED equivalent. Required Skills Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times. Familiar with MS Office software and use of a PC.
Good verbal, comprehension and written communication skills in English in support of the company's safety and work instruction processes. Good math and analytical skills. Good decision making skills.
Ability to plan and organize work activities with a focus on efficiency. Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities. Must be able to follow directions and work in a team environment.
Must be able to subscribe to GM Nameplate's Values and Measurable Behaviors. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. GM Nameplate Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO/AA. All employees and applicants will be treated fairly without regard to race, religion, color, sex, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military service. GM Nameplate Inc. is an alcohol-free and smoke-free work place.
We are a drug free workplace following federal guidelines. All qualified candidates must pass a drug screening as a condition of employment Physical Requirements IN AN 8 HOUR WORKDAY, THIS JOB REQUIRES: R RARELY (less than 1/2 hour per day) F FREQUENTLY (2.5 - 5.5 hours per day) C CONTINUALLY (5.5 - 8 hours per day) NA NOT APPLICABLE RFCP REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSECUTIVE PERFORMANCE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS R F C NA Comments Sitting for long periods Standing Walking Crouching / Kneeling / Crawling Stooping, twisting or bending at the waist Climbing Reaching overhead /extension Grasping / Pinching Lifting / carrying / pushing / pulling typical weight: 10 lbs. maximum weight: 30 lbs.
Other physical demands: Keyboarding SENSORY REQUIREMENTS R F C NA Talking / hearing in person Talking / hearing on telephone Other sensory requirements Sighted / Vision Corrected ENVIRONMENTAL SETTING Comments Percentage of Time Spent in Travel: Less than 25% This document is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for, the performance of this job.
It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Requirements SDL2017
Press Operator/Silk Screener/Screen Printer
Manual and Automatic Press Operator/ Silk Screener - Seeking reliable and diligent individual to operate press machinery for growing promotional marketing firm. Previous experience in M&R presses and all aspects of set-up and breakdown is required. Candidate must be flexible for some varied shifts. Typical hours are 6:30 AM to 2:45 PM. Hourly pay commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should send a resume and list of references.
Primary job duties involve assisting press operators when printing with silkscreenn equipment. Also performing quality control checks, press clean-up and maintenance.
Other job duties:
- Cleaning and maintaining screen frames.
- Checking color and quality standards.
- Storing and organizing inks and chemicals used for the screen printing and screen making processes.
- Move large stacks of paper from point A to point B.
- Organizing and cleaning work areas.
- No experience required, but silk-screening experience is a plus.
- Ability lift heavy objects (20-30 lbs)
- Ability to work in an early schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with other people in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational approach to projects with attention to detail.
- Good visual skills, be able to detect small defects on very small prints.
We offer full time employees the following benefits:
-* Vacation Pay
-* Sick Pay
-* Paid Holidays
Commercial Printer Electronic Prepress Person
COMMERCIAL SHEET FED PRINTER MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL APPLICATIONS TO ABLE TO TAKE ELECTRONIC PDF GRAPHIC ART FILES PRE FLIGHT CORRECT IMPOSE PROOF MAKE PLATES ALSO IMPOSE FILES FOR DIGITAL PRINTERS
AGFA APOGY SYSTEM AVALON N-24 40 INCH PLATE MAKER
5 YEARS UP TO DATE EXPERIENCE MUST
MUST LIVE LOCAL
NO DAY SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY
CONTACT TOM DAVIDSON CELL 502-779-1586 OFFICE 502-266-6008
DTG Printer Service Technician
Replace parts in printers such as boards, dampers, printheads, and pumps.
Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
Assist in server, desktop, laptop, and network printer deployment.
Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
Ability to work independently or in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have a valid driver’s license
Experience with issue tracking systems a plus.
Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
Field Service Technician / Copier Printer MFP
MBG Office Systems is an independently owned office technology company in Macon, Georgia. We’ve been providing exceptional office technology products and services for 104 years. We are looking for a Copier - Printer technician to join our team to provide service throughout the middle
- Troubleshoot & repair CANON, TOSHIBA, RICOH, LEXMARK AND HP equipment.
- Attend manufacturers training schools as required
- Travel to various customer locations
- Complete necessary paperwork: Parts used, Problems solved, Service history report
- Previous copier/printer experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- High degree of electromechanical skills preferred
- Verifiable strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Customer service expertise
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Logical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Networking knowledge and training a plus
About Brimar Industries
We are a leading manufacturer of safety identification products: safety signs, traffic signs, parking signs, labels, markers, and more. Our standards-compliant products help our customers comply with safety and construction regulations.
About the Position
Busy screen print manufacturer looking to fill vacancy in Screen Print department. The ideal candidate will have Screen Printing experience. Would be willing to train the right person. Candidates with machine operating experience, a mechanical background, or someone handy with tools, will also be considered. Must be a quick learner who can follow directions and accurately read a ruler. Bilingual is Ok but must be able to speak English.
- Health, dental, and life insurance.
- 401K with matching.
- Paid time off – vacation, personal, and holidays.
- Reserved off-street parking.
- Monthly pizza days.
- Seasonal parties – Thanksgiving feast, holiday party, barbeques, and more.
- Strong job security thanks to the company’s continued growth since 1988.
Job Type: Full-time
Case Printer 2Nd Shift
We are seeking a Packer to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Printing Cases
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Hours: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am
Must train on 1st shift for a couple of days (7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
Subject to background check and drug screen
Alliance HR is a full-service human resources company providing quality employees to companies in a variety of industries. Our staff of professionals can help your business achieve bottom-line results through effective screening, recruiting and management of your workforce requirements. Whether your need is short-term or long-term, temporary or permanent, full-time or part-time, Alliance HR can provide even the most hard to find employees.
Flatbed Printer Operator/Graphics Specialist
Flatbed Printer Operator/Graphics Specialist
Jupiter Research, LLC – Phoenix, AZ
Jupiter Research is a fast growing equipment design and manufacturing company located just east of downtown Phoenix, AZ. We are seeking a motivated and experienced digital printing and graphics technician for a full time position. Primary responsibility is to print our customers logos on the various devices we manufacture using our LogoJET printer. Main duties include project printing, equipment operation & maintenance, product preparation, sample/test printing, and fulfillment to client.
Graphic Arts experience is required, as this position involves editing and manipulation in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, and Photoshop primarily).
Experience creating graphics and video for the Web and Social Media will be considered a plus, but is not the focus of this position.
Excellent color vision is required, as the primary responsibility is to reproduce our client’s art beautifully, and accurately.
Direct communication with customers and/or suppliers will be necessary from time to time - therefore a positive attitude with effective communication skills and professionalism are a must. Candidate will be required to work independently with minimal supervision at times as well as with our close-knit team.
Ability to proactively organize the work stream for optimum productivity, while taking client needs and deadlines into consideration is a must.
Enthusiasm to take on new challenges, and other responsibilities as becomes necessary.
Position: Full time
· Mechanical aptitude
· Comfortable working with machines, software, and technology
· Creative and receptive to new ideas
· Able to multitask
· Able to independently prioritize tasks according to importance
· Able to think critically to find solutions
· Adobe Illustrator
· Experience with digital color printing equipment and maintenance
· Experience in production print environment
· Experience creating graphics and video for the Web and Social Media is a plus
· Able to work on feet for up to 8 hours
· Able to lift and carry 30 lb - 50lb boxes
· Good eyesight to determine graphic detail in photos and images
· Must have excellent color vision and be able to distinguish colors accurately
· Some weekend hours may be required (rare)
· Have a sense of urgency in a production environment
· Attention to detail
· Highly organized
· Team Player
· Positive Attitude
· Commitment to professionalism
· Enjoy working and therefore thrive in a fast paced production environment
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!