Contact Worker Lithography Job Description Sample
Field Service Engineer - Lithography
Westerwood Global (WG) a leading provider of manufacturing and technical support services exclusive to the semiconductor industry. At Westerwood Global, we work with our customers to provide “Whole Fab” support across all tool types.
Westerwood Global is a dynamic and growing company. We pride ourselves on offering industry leading, project & permanent, employment opportunities. Our employees are at the core of our service offering and their professional development is a vital aspect of the WG culture.
Westerwood Global is currently recruiting experienced Field Service Engineers and Technicians.Learn more!
Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following Lithography (Litho) 300mm tool sets:
- TEL PRO V
- TEL PRO Z
- TRK Clean Track
- 4-5 years of Preventative & Corrective Maintenance expertise on described platforms
- Able to train, mentor, and coach junior and entry level maintenance technicians
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you
- Ability to understand customer’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working in a competitive team and adhering customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor, control, and qualify state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment
- Perform, and teach others how to perform, preventive maintenance activities
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization and cost
- Ability to be successful in a customer facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities
- Ability to coach other Field Service Technicians
- Must be confident in a training style atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team based forums and meetings
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client specific tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
Excellent Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week, On-site Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
Job does not require relocation to the area. Per Diem, Lodging and Car will be provided.
Sr Lithography Process Engineer
The candidate will be a key member of the photolithography team chartered with driving patterning technologies, materials and tooling roadmaps to improve current capabilities and enable new capabilities for RF GaAs based integrated circuits. Responsibilities include directing and driving a wide range of lithography technologies and their integration with etching or lift off patterning techniques. Some of the main tools used in the photo process are ASML steppers, TEL & C&D Tracks, Hitachi SEM's and optical metrology. Engineering responsibilities include equipment and process sustaining, improving existing patterning approaches, evaluating new tools and providing direction using structured problem solving techniques, and data analysis to drive process development on key new technologies and improving the current processes.
PhD, Master's, or Bachelor's degree in one of the following; Physics, Optics, Materials Science, Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Minimum 2 years of demonstrated progressive photolithography experience for candidates who hold PhD; 3 years of lithography experience for MS; and 5 years of experience for candidates with Bachelor's degree .
Strong knowledge and past tool ownership experience of lithography steppers or scanners, with particular emphasis on ASML tools is highly desirable or TEL Tracks
Thorough understanding of lithography process knowledge with the understanding of the key elements that relate to successful layer patterning
Ability to think logically, construct meaningful experiments, analyze data and use a structured problem solving approach to improve our process
Must have exceptional technical and troubleshooting skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to communicate appropriately to all levels including operators, technicians, engineers, directors, and executive management such as GM's and VP's
Ability to work with others at any level in the organization with a hands on approach and a customer orientation
Ability to follow instructions as well as being able to work on self-directed assignments and advise senior management on technologies directions and decisions
Capable of working in a highly changing environment with tolerance to ambiguity
Keen eye for attention to detail
Knowledge and proven application of statistical process control and design of experiments
Experience with data analysis tools and techniques such as JMP or Spotfire or similar SW packages
Knowledge of lithography principles including lift off processing and photoresist technologies
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Experience Level Individual Contributor Job Type Full Time Location OR - Hillsboro
Product Line Management III - Lithography
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Identify the service HVP opportunity in the lithographic equipment and application field, and derive the DVS service content development opportunities accordingly.
Manage service content development projects in the field of lithography equipment and application.
Execute service readiness tasks per company's matrix requirements, by working with peer service teams and partners from the equipment product group, in the area of spare, documentation, training, aftermarkets and service protection.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
MS in Engineering, Optics, or related discipline.
At least 5 years of experience working with lithography equipment or/and lithographic applications.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Area of Consideration: Special area of consideration limited to Local Commuting Area - Management determines in advance of the announcement that there is likely to be an adequate number of qualified applicants in the local commuting area. Non-Indian preference candidates outside this area will not be considered.
Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Albuquerque Indian Health Center (AIHC) in Albuquerque, NM and reports to the Business Office Manager. The primary purpose of the position is to function as a patient advocate to identify patients with eligibility for alternate resources and assist them with the enrollment process, including patient registration functions.
Assists patients in the application process for numerous alternate resources available through state, federal, tribal, and local agencies such as Medicare, Qualified Medicare Beneficiaries (QMB), Specified Low Income Medicare Beneficiaries (SLIMB), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Social Security Supplemental Income (SSI), State Medicaid Programs, etc.
Interviews patients and provides information on rights and benefits of resources and tactfully advise patients of non-payment or denial of claims
Intervenes on patient's behalf in disputing the denial by the third party resources.
Provides continuous research and updating of information involving changes in rules and regulations for alternate resources.
Follows up on all pending applications and works closely with families and agencies to see that the patient is not discriminated against because they are IHS recipients.
Job family (Series)
0962 Contact Representative
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
Selectee may be subject to a probationary/trial period
ESEP appointees typically serve a two year trial period
U.S. Citizenship is required
Must pass pre-employment examination.
Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
Security Clearance: If you are selected for this vacancy, you must undergo a pre-employment fingerprint check and background investigation.
Fingerprint results and background investigation documentation must be cleared prior to hire. You will receive instructions on how to obtain and submit fingerprints and background investigation documentation. After you begin your employment, your continued employment is contingent upon the outcome of a complete background investigation as determined by the sensitivity level of your position.
The investigation must find that you are suitable for Federal employment in your position. If you are found not suitable, you will be terminated after you begin work. If you make a false statement in any part of your application, you may not be hired; you may be fired after you begin work; or subject to possible criminal charges.
This is a designated position covered by Public Law 101-630, requiring contact or control over Indian children. Upon tentative selection, selectee will be requested to complete, sign, and submit the Addendum to OF-306, Child Care & Indian Child Care Worker Position form. Due to this requirement, the agency must ensure that persons hired for these positions have not been found guilty of or pleaded nolo contendere or guilty to certain crimes.
Measles and Rubella immunization required for selectees born after 1957. Seasonal Influenza immunization is required for civilian health care facility staff working in Indian Health Service health care facilities.
You must meet the requirements of the job by 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) of the closing date: 10/19/2018
To qualify for this position, your resume must state sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are applying.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer and part time experience. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
For positions requiring positive education requirements, or if you are using education to meet all or part of the qualification requirements, you MUST submit a copy of your transcripts or an itemized list of college courses which includes equivalent information from the transcript (course title, semester/quarter hours, and grade/degree earned) in your resume.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-06 grade level in the Federal service obtained in either the private or public sector performing the following type of work and/or tasks: Acts as advocate for patients regarding eligibility requirements of alternate resources such as Medicare, Medicaid, Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), Social Security Supplemental Income (SSI), State Medicaid Programs, etc.
Assist patients in interviewing, explaining, and collecting data for alternate resource applications and follows up on pending or denial of claims. Provides continuous research and advocates on behalf of patients regarding current healthcare laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
You must meet all qualification requirements within 30 days of the closing date of the announcement. Federal employees in the competitive service are also subject to the Time-In-Grade
Merit Promotion (status) candidates must have completed one year of service at the next lower grade level. Time-In-Grade provisions do not apply under the Excepted Service Examining Plan (ESEP).
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Equipment Development Engineer - Lithography
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we're looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world's energy future, there's no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
Sr. Equipment Development Engineer - Lithography
SunPower Corporation, a leader in the solar industry and provider of the world's highest efficiency solar panel, is searching for a talented and highly motivated Sr. Equipment Development Engineer for Lithography Technology. The position is based in San Jose and reports directly to the Director of Equipment Development. The Equipment Development Group is responsible for designing and developing SunPower's state of the art solar cell and module manufacturing platforms and supporting the initial deployments into manufacturing operations.
The Sr. Equipment Development Engineer for Lithography will work closely with SunPower's Process R&D group and the High Volume Manufacturing team to develop unique lithography based manufacturing solutions for SunPower's Next Generation Technology (NGT).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
Develop new lithography equipment solutions to support SunPower's cell and module assembly processes. Typically, these equipment platforms combine wafer handling and sorting, vision alignment and inspection, and lithographic processing modules into a single production tool.
Evaluate and develop OEM equipment suppliers to support SunPower manufacturing expansion plans and strategic sourcing requirements.
Develop and evolve a lithography technology roadmap to support SunPower's current and future product and manufacturing requirements.
Achieve cost, performance, and sourcing objectives for lithography based solar cell and module equipment.
Travel requirements vary and may be extensive at times.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or Engineering Physics.
Ability to work in cross functional teams that span research and development, manufacturing and capitol procurement.
Excellent problem solving, project management and team leadership skills.
All the following experience is highly desired, but not required:
Developing hardware technology from a concept stage, through prototyping to high volume manufacturing.
Deploying prototype manufacturing equipment into a production environment.
Developing and/or qualifying computer vision alignment and inspection systems.
Software/firmware development for mechatronics or machines control/communication applications.
Mechanical design and precision engineering.
Assessing the capability of OEM equipment suppliers and forging partnerships.
Assessing the total cost of ownership of different lithography technologies and their associated manufacturing platforms.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Engineering Physics.
Graduate degree in Engineering or Physics is a benefit.
Demonstrated ability in mechanical design and analysis. Knowledge of Solid works and associated FEA tools is a significant asset.
Demonstrated ability in software or firmware development. Knowledge of python, C#, C++ or visual basic is an asset.
Strong analytical skills (i.e. modeling with Matlab or Mathematica, cost modeling, statistical analysis)
Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills. Fluent in English. Additional language capability is a significant asset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual's qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Developer, Firmware, Project Manager, Technology
Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Administrator
The client is looking to upgrade Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise from v10.5 to v11.5. They need to hire someone to administer their current version in the meantime. This person will be expected to do the following.
- Design, administer and maintain voice communication networks, systems and integrations in a secure, stable and optimal configuration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system detected and Customer reported issues. Capture, monitor and analyze logs and trends and develop plans to improve related systems, services and business processes.
- Consult with Customers on voice communication and related technologies. Assist with provisioning and service request activities.
- Collaborate with vendors and other units on overall unified communication strategies, support and service improvement plans.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including disaster recovery procedures, architecture diagrams, call/data flow diagrams, service request and support procedures, etc.
- Serve on a 24/7 on-call rotation for support and after-hours maintenance responsibilities.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Contact Center Representatives
TeleSolv is seeking representatives to support to a contact center operation at multiple offices in Washington DC.. The operation requires Contact Center Representatives who are fluent in English. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of call center experience interacting with the general public in a professional setting.
Contact representatives will conduct inquiries, complete registration information, and answer inquiries from callers.
- Respond to incoming emails and telephone calls for service;
- Accurately enter registration information and call notes into designated databases;
- Exhibit outstanding communication and customer service skills;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Must have proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English, fluently;
- Must be able to pass a background investigation;
- Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Must be a United States Citizen and 18 years of age or older
System Admin Contact Center IVR Support
Must have around 7 years of experience in Contact Center Technologies (preferably Avaya) encompassing Interactive Voice Response (IVR), VXML, Nuance ASR/TTS, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI). Good to have experience in NICE Call Recording, IVR Development, Scripting Additional skills are SQL/Oracle database, Windows/Unix servers, Data networking, asset/inventory control, Support skills
Job Description: Candidate has to follow the Incident, Problem, Change and Service Request Management and SDLC processes.
Ensure incident calls Receive, log, resolve and close the incident calls within SLAs. Ensures calls are prioritized properly based on urgency and impact. Ensure escalation process is followed properly for high severity calls.
Involve required teams for resolution of high severity calls. Ensure RCA is prepared and submit with agreed timeline. Analyze the call trend and work on closure of identified issues causing multiple incidents.
Prepare and present SLA report to management. Generate ideas and implement for overall improvement of application performance. Preform testing, application health check and fine tuning on periodic basis
Atlanta, I year project. Rate: $50/hr, W2
No OPT's and OPT EAD's. H1B's need to work on our payroll.
Experience in Contact Center Technologies (preferably Avaya) encompassing Interactive Voice Response (IVR), VXML, Nuance ASR/TTS, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
Contact Center & Telecommunications Engineer
Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Health’s groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where and how people need it for over 50 years. Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
As a Contact Center & Telecommunications Engineer at Vibrant, national leaders in mental health
innovation and suicide prevention, you will part of a team responsible for providing smart solutions and high
performance of telecom systems: primarily I3 (Interactive Intelligence Inc) in our NYC contact center.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Contact Center/IVR/ACD
technologies, including Interactive Intelligence (ININ). Candidate must be a team player who can be involved in
project implementation, operation, and optimization of technologies. The Contact Center Engineer will be
responsible for assisting in the ongoing support of the ININ contact center environment.
Essential Duties and
- Design, configure, test and validate ACD call flows and Contact Center functionality
- Evaluate current ININ architecture/call flows
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex Contact Center call flow and routing problems and assure that issues are properly and quickly resolved
- Administer carrier orders for local and long distance circuits and associated terminations
- Coordinate the design, implementation and maintenance of Contact Center communications
- Perform agent configuration, moves, adds and changes.
- Coach business units on successful use of ININ and Contact Center telephony applications
- Develop and maintain documentation for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Design and participate in Disaster Recovery exercises for Contact Center communications systems
- Run system tests and document test plans for system and services issues
- Manage documentation on all methods and processes to prevent technical issues or services outages
- Perform advanced troubleshooting alongside vendors and internal resources
- Assist with related security projects, tasks and audit compliance activities
- Monitor all Contact Center systems and applications for issues with capacity/performance.
- BA or BS in a computer-related field, or equivalent Telecom experience/ certification.
- 3+ years of advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Interactive Intelligence call center platform. Interactive Intelligence certification a plus.
- Experience with CIC Handlers, Dialer, Optimizer, Reports, Media Servers.
- Understanding of telephony and network protocols – SIP, T1, PRI, RTP, RTCP, DNS, DHCP.
- Hands on experience with voice applications – ACD, CTI, IVR, Messaging, Speech Recognition, Dialing, Voicemail, Recording and Monitoring.
- Familiarity with Marquee.
- Experience being the ININ support expert and taking the technical lead for escalated ININ product issues.
Vibrant Emotional Health is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, caregiver status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401K available.
Clinical Contact Center Workforce Manager
Responsible for reviewing current staffing and scheduling requirements and uncover opportunities for improved efficiency, including schedule rotation, hours of operation and staffing. Responsible for partnering with leaders to schedule necessary training, coaching to ensure commitment to quality and meeting metric targets. Regularly update staffing model/WFM scheduling software to improve the accuracy of volume forecasts and staffing needs. Analyze intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly results providing written analysis and recommendations to management. Manages team of Workforce Coordinators.
- Manages and directs the daily operations and workload of the workforce coordinator team.
- Analyze schedules regularly to ensure staffing coverage across departments, reviewing current processes to uncover opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Develops and produces useful data and reports support on Clinical Contact Center performance for internal customers throughout the region.
- Proactively informs Clinical Contact Center Management teams of any trends detected through consistent information analysis and research.
- Proactively recommend training, voluntary time off, overtime, etc. based on analysis of scheduled or intraday performance reports.
- Partner with managers to schedule necessary training, coaching and other activities, etc. to ensure commitment to quality meeting metrics targets, staffing and WFM issues relating to schedules, forecasts, etc
- Create staffing requirements by activity and ACD skill set for the Intra-Day call volume forecasts for all departments using WFM scheduling and forecasting processes.
- Create and Analyze performance reports and review hourly staffing levels by day and review opportunities/challenges to the management team.
- Regularly update staffing model/WFM scheduling software to improve the accuracy of volume forecasts and staffing needs.
- Update, maintain call volume, AHT, shrinkage patterns within scheduling and forecasting tools to ensure consistently and validate the accuracy of intraday forecasts. Maintain holiday patterns to ensure effective coverage for holidays by partnering with the mangers.
- Partner with IT and act as a primary contact and In-house expert for any software issues regarding the WFM scheduling and forecasting tools and conduct training on the forecast/scheduling tools, reports and departmental procedures to Managers, Supervisors, and front line as directed.
- Analyze intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly results, including documentation of reporting requirements for new and revisions to existing reports.
- Minimum one (1) year experience managing staff.
- Bachelor's degree AND one (1) year of experience in related field OR an Associate's degree AND three (3 )years of experience in a related field; OR
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) plus one(1) year of additional schooling AND five (5 )years of experience in a related field.
- Proven analytical skills in the area of telephony or in a health care setting required.
- Proven analytical and logical skills required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access applications required.
- Skilled with WFM Scheduling software (Aspect or similar).
- Previous experience and success in contact center operations, including workforce management processes, reporting and analysis, problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking and resolution.
- Proficient PC skills including ability to compile spreadsheets for data collection. Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and MS Project) or comparable products.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and internal/external relations skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of technical expertise.
- Prior experience using clinical registration/scheduling and documentation software (EPIC or similar).
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting.
- Training Total Quality Management or Quality Improvement and experience in progress design/redesign.
- Experience working in a union environment preferred.
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level:Manager with Direct Reports
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!