Continuity Clerk Job Description Sample
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Continuity
- Ownership of business continuity and crisis planning functions, including administration of software (Fusion), communications (Everbridge, The CompanySOS, hotlines, BC web), and project management tools.
- Fusion Risk Management Software – administration and basic salesforce programing, data update and report management and creation. Ability to develop/edit templates for use in final plan distribution. Familiarity with data upload tool. Monitor software updates.
- Everbridge Mass Notification System – administration and organizations. Familiarity with data upload interface. Trouble shooting issues and testing releases.
- The Company SOS – Familiarity with MS Azure. Update content as needed and manage software release management and testing. Coordinate with IT team for enhancement requests and roll out.
- Hotlines – administration and maintenance of employee emergency hotline with the external vendor.
- The Company Central Business Continuity Page (intranet) – administration and maintenance
- Develop, conduct, coordinate, and document business continuity planning exercises and tests
- Conduct exercises to ensure recovery strategy works: Relocation and Work From Home.
- Conduct global notification exercises, document and create summary reports.
- Coordinate IT Disaster recovery exercises, document and create summary reports
- Lead the development and maintenance of physical security and emergency preparedness frameworks
- Update and maintain policies.
- Facility access guidelines – coordinate with local office managers to develop and ensure policy compliance.
- Mail room security procedures – coordinate with local mail room teams to develop and ensure policy compliance.
- Travel security – coordinate communication regarding travel security. Complete assessments for business travel destinations, as needed.
- Confidential informational handling – work with Information Technology and Records Management to ensure compliance with policy.
- Manage emergency supplies and equipment – coordinate inventory maintenance and audits with local teams.
- Manage office-wide emergency drills and training to ensure compliance with local requirements – document and use findings to improve processes.
- Coordinate with local Corporate Services teams to recruit and train Emergency Response Team members and local staff.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business continuity role, specifically with experience in planning and impact analyses;
- Experience managing multiple projects;
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to quickly learn new systems and environments;
- Experience in developing and executing business continuity exercises and tests, as well as on Crisis Management response and duty of care at a global organization;
- Experience in business continuity planning and impact analyses;
- Prior experience in Emergency Preparedness and Physical Security Framework is strongly preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Business Continuity Planning Specialist
- Assist in specific response plans, policies and procedures to address both normal and business continuity issues
- Ensure plans are specific to individual department needs and coordinated with all the departments.
- Create test plans and ensure supporting procedure exercises are in compliance within and across departments.
- Assist in the development of After Action Reports at the conclusion of actual events, drills and exercises.
- Assist in conducting, developing or conducting Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for selected work groups and identifying recovery options and developing alternatives to ensure that business recovery plans are complete.
- Work with senior level peers to obtain and maintain specific knowledge of current trends in business continuity planning as it relates to the utility industry and relevant local, state and federal regulations compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Information Systems, Business Management, Business Continuity, Engineering or other related field of study.
- Relevant work experience with emergency and/or facilities planning or other related work environment is preferred
- Must have knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Must have project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and must be able to handle difficult and high stress situations with diplomacy.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and data processing concepts.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Business Continuity Planner Level 3
Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Business Continuity Planner. Description: Supports the Agency planning for mission assurance of operational and business functions.
Interprets government regulations and applicable codes, and advises government management on the best course of action to ensure compliance. Develops programs, procedures and contingency plans based on a risk approach and proposes solutions that monitor, evaluate and enable resolution of safety and continuity of operations compliance. Performs business impact analysis, risk assessments of essential functions and/or information systems.
Oversees the development, integration, and exercising of contingency plans. Prepares and conducts briefings and overviews to educate Agency personnel. Prepares and submits position and information papers in response to government requirements.
Provides strategic direction, vision, and leadership. Demonstrates considerable expertise in providing solutions and recommendations based on internal and external factors. Monitors contingency plan exercises, assesses plan effectiveness, and recommends plan improvements to improve responses to emergencies.
Business Continuity Planner
DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, is recruiting a Business Continuity Planner at your Corporate Office in Hutchinson, KS.
The Business Continuity Planner is responsible for providing the overall coordination of DCI’s Business Continuity Plan efforts and is the facilitator of the Emergency Management Team (EMT). Responsible for improving organizational resiliency to catastrophic business interruptions ensuring critical operations can continue or are resumed as quickly as possible. This position works closely with DCI’s technical teams to coordinate testing activities. The position is also a member of the CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) and the Safety & Security Committee.
Bachelor degree in emergency management, business continuity or a related field. At least three years’ experience in business continuity, emergency preparedness, crisis planning and/or disaster planning. Experience in writing business continuity, emergency preparedness, crisis response or comparable plans is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Basic PC operation and testing skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office, and Windows applications required. Certified as DRII Certified Business Continuity Professional, or DRII Master Business Continuity Professional or as a Member of the Business Continuity Institute is preferred. If you do not possess certification, you must be committed to becoming certified within one year of employment. Limited travel is required. Salary is dependent on experience.
The latest release of our award-winning iCore360® core processing and bank management solution leads the way in advanced Web-based core technology. With iCore360®, our full range of companion options, DCI covers all aspects of your banking operations for greater efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
But more than leading technology, DCI is truly unique as a company.
DCI offers excellent compensation and benefits, including competitive salaries commensurate with experience, 401(k), profit sharing, and a generous vacation and sick plan.
If you would like to know more about DCI, please visit our website at www.datacenterinc.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Business Continuity Planner
JOB TITLE :
- Business Continuity Planner
- Commensurate with experience, scope of work and location
- Hanover, MD 21076
- Program Manager
- Considering local candidates with US Citizenship only.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI Clearance, with FSP.
- Supports organizational planning to address disasters, interruptions of business functions and enterprise resilience.
- Interprets government regulations and applicable directives, and advises government management on the best course of action to meet program goals, objectives and compliance with program mandates.
- Assists with the development of plans for continuity of essential functions and resumption of complete business operations.
- Monitors business and operation changes to ensure plans remain current and valid.
- Performs business process analysis/business impact analysis (BPA/BIA), risk assessments of essential functions and/or information systems in accordance with federal directives and industry best practices.
- Prepares and conducts training briefings and overviews to educate workforce personnel.
- Prepares and submits position and information papers in response to government requirements.
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning, analysis and risk management
- Assist in designing, coordinating and conducting continuity exercises in accordance with (IAW) Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) guidelines
- Research, formulate and document reconstitution and devolution strategies
- At a minimum, a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Five+ years of experience in performing one or more of the following areas:
- Continuity of Government
- Continuity of Operations
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis Management
- Continuity Strategic Planning and Policy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- National level homeland security or continuity of operations exercises.
- Two (2) of the five (5) years of experience must be supporting a major public corporation, state, federal department/ agency or U.S. Intelligence Community component continuity (or closely related) program.
- Certification through the Disaster Recovery Institute International or Business Continuity Institute (e.g., CBCP, CPSCP, MBCI) and four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- One (1) year experience with developing continuity plans using an automated commercial/government or similar continuity planning tool required.
- Completion of the FEMA Continuity of Operations Excellence Series — Level I (Professional Continuity Practitioner) required.
- Must possess a current Top Secret Government Security Clearance
- All candidates are required to pass a drug screening, criminal history check, and credit check PRIOR TO BEGINNING WORK.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project)
- Must be organized, timely, and customer service oriented with strong interpersonal communication and customer relationship skills
- Self-Starter with the ability to work well independently and in a diverse team setting
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Excellent English oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail as well as strong analytical and complex problem solving skills.
- Should have strong time management skills and good at planning, organizing, and directing project activities
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Lifespan / Director - Business Continuity - Enterprise Wide Planning
Lifespan is immediately seeking to fill the open position of:
Director Business Continuity- Enterprise wide planning.
The Director Enterprise Business Continuity (BC) works within Lifespan Corporate Services to engage Lifespan management, affiliates, and others to develop, maintain, and implement business continuity strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity plans and procedures. Plans, conducts, and debriefs regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly. Acts as a coordinator for continuity efforts during and after a disruption event.
To be a part of Lifespan, we ask all employees to share our mission of “Delivering health with care” and successfully practice our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence as these guide our everyday actions with patients, customers and one another. You are also responsible for knowing and acting in accordance with the principles of the Lifespan Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
Consistently applies the corporate values of respect, honesty and fairness and the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the people of the region through the provision of customer-friendly, geographically accessible and high-value services within the environment of a comprehensive, integrated academic health system. Is responsible for knowing and acting in accordance with the principles of the Lifespan Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
Builds a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to assess Lifespan’s internal and external threats and the risk they pose and recommend mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate identified risks.
Develops a BC strategy leveraging existing efforts and best practices.
Develops and/or updates system-wide BC policies, plans, and procedures.
Engages with operational leaders in Lifespan affiliates and Corporate Services departments to drive the coordination and delivery of BC plans and documentation for core operational areas that includes business resumption, recovery, and restoration plans that allow for business continuation in the event of disruptions or disasters.
Communicates the BC plans with stakeholders in Lifespan affiliates and other Lifespan Corporate Services departments.
Provides overall governance and direction setting of the BC program on an ongoing basis.
Works closely with Lifespan IS to ensure its disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications are consistent with the BC plans developed for the Enterprise.
Coordinates BC testing program and actively participates in testing scenarios.
Initiates and coordinates BC training and awareness programs.
Ensures that BC plans are developed to maintain and/or restore business processes within required timescales following interruption to, or failure of, critical business processes.
Assists with the enterprise governance structure for crisis management & continuity planning.
Escalates risks and coordinate mitigating responses.
Develops status reports on location BC plans and prepare management reports as necessary.
Provides leadership and advice to assist other departments with BC budgets and activities.
Ensures compliance with evolving regulatory BC requirements and industry standards.
Acts with other Lifespan emergency preparedness leaders as liaison to and participant in community and governmental emergency preparedness organizations and activities.
Provides subject matter expertise on BC to include appropriate legal and regulatory requirements.
borates with the affiliates’ facilities programs for occupant health and safety (evacuation drills, coordination of exit plans, and similar).
Reviews and/or revises emergency management and business continuity plans annually to ensure compliance with standard setting and regulatory agencies such as the Joint Commission (JC), HHS, DoD, CDC, CMS, NFPA, AHRQ, DHS and FEMA.
Please email resume to: Craig Bogdanovic- Sourcer, Lifespan Talent Acquisition: firstname.lastname@example.org
A not-for-profit organization, Lifespan is overseen by a board of volunteer community leaders who are guided by its mission: Delivering Health with Care.
Business Continuity Senior Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position can be located out of our offices in Northbrook, IL, Irving, TX, Charlotte, NC
Job Family Summary
The Business Continuity (BC) Senior Analyst supports software used by the Enterprise Business Continuity Management (EBCM) program. This role will provide technical support in support of company standards, policies and procedures. They assist in the creation and maintenance of BC plans by supporting the BC tools and working with fellow team members.
The BC Senior Analyst main purpose is to support software used by the Enterprise Business Continuity Management (EBCM) program. This role will work closely with the BC Relationship Consultants to provide technical support ensuring preparedness and recovering business processes in the event of a disaster, emergency or when a disruption to normal business operations occurs. This is accomplished by serving as a Product Owner on Agile Scrum teams and by partnering with developers and technology teams to implement enhancements to EBCM software ensuring that technical solutions deliver value to the business. The Product Owner collaborates with all stakeholders across the enterprise to communicate collective requirements for technology. This position will also be responsible for some front-end system administration of EBCM software and managing relationships with vendors to maintain and improve technical solutions.
- Manage and contribute to the technology roadmap to support the overall BC program strategy
- Share system administration for the BC Planning Tool (RSA Archer) and Emergency Notification System (ENS) with IT department (ATSV)
- Advises on capabilities of the BC planning tool to support execution and tracking of standards
- Share technical expertise and Collaborate with BCM team for enhanced use of tools database structure, process flow, or source data
- Proactively identify issues related to BC Planning tool (RSA Archer) or ENS tool and escalate to BC management and stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of the steps required to continue critical business processes
- Advise on potential uses of technology to create realism in testing scenarios
- Build metrics and reporting in support of key performance indicators for the BC Management (BCM) program
- Support testing business recovery operations, in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Contribute to technical documentations and job-aides
- Maintain Business Continuity Management (BCM)/IT disaster recovery Program content on the BCM intranet website and SharePoint sites
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- BC Certification a plus
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience with Metrics
- System Administration experience
- Demonstrate Change Management skills and experience
- System Development experience, proficiency in Agile
- SharePoint and Content Management experience
- RSA Archer Software experience a plus
- ENS experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Advanced in Excel
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video .
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance .
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Business Continuity Specialist
The World’s leading Utilities Company is looking for a Business Continuity Specialist to join their team!
The Business Continuity Planning Specialist is responsible for delivering on essential work of the department by defining Business Continuity and Disaster Plans for business units to ensure that Client has the ability to continue operations in adverse conditions. The incumbent implements and maintains assigned preset plans to ensure they are up-to-date and applicable to the department’s current operations. This specialist works on project teams to study, improve or redesign business processes and is accountable for the overall quality of the work product analysis and recommendations of the work teams.
· Assist in auditing event specific response plans, policies and procedures to address both normal and business continuity issues; ensures plans are specific to individual department needs and coordinated with intra-related departments
· Depending on the position assists in, or develops or ensures in simulated test plans and supporting procedure exercises to ensure compliance within and across departments
· Assist in the development of After Action Reports at the conclusion of actual events, drills and exercises
· Assist in or develops auditing procedures and training to ensure completeness and viability in satisfying the planning modules; analyzes audit results and provides feedback on adequacy of plans and training effectiveness
· Assist in conducting, develops or conducts Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for selected work groups assessing workgroup resource requirements, evaluating vulnerabilities, identifying recovery options and developing alternatives to ensure that business recovery plans are complete
· Work with senior level peers to obtain and maintain specific knowledge of current trends in business continuity planning as it relates to the utility industry and relevant local, state and federal regulations compliance
· Perform other special projects and assignments as requested
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Information Systems, Business Management, Business Continuity, Engineering or other related field of study
· Relevant work experience with emergency and/or facilities planning or other related work environment
· Business Continuity Planning Certification or work toward Business Continuity Planning Certificate is preferred
· Must have knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
· Must have knowledge of general office practices
· Must have knowledge of testing concepts and principles from a technical and business perspective
· Must have project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and must be able to handle difficult and high stress situations with diplomacy
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and data processing concepts
· Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and clean driving record
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/
Director, Resident Continuity Clinic
Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Director of the Resident Continuity Clinic who will oversee all aspects of clinical and administrative care within the clinic setting pertaining to residents’ training. Responsibilities include the management of all facets of resident activity including, but not limited to, the recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, counseling, evaluation, and advancement of residents. Participation in lectures and curriculum development is mandatory as is participation in academic societies and other educational programs aimed at enhancing educational and/or administrative skills.
Candidate must be a graduate of an ACGME-accredited internal medicine program as well as possess and maintain their internal medicine board certification. Prior experience running a resident clinic as well as a background in research and quality improvement is strongly preferred.
Memorial Healthcare System has received ACGME accreditation for internal medicine, pediatrics and physical medicine & rehabilitation residency programs which are set to begin in June/July 2018. In the upcoming years, the system plans to start neurology, psychiatry and general surgery residencies and fellowships in adult and pediatric cardiology and hematology/oncology.
Memorial Healthcare System has received institutional accreditation by the ACGME for the upcoming academic year in the following disciplines: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery, Psychiatry and Neurology.
About Memorial Healthcare System
Memorial Healthcare System is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States. A national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction, Memorial has ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work – including Modern Healthcare magazine, Florida Trend magazine and Becker’s Hospital Review, just to name a few.
Memorial’s facilities include its flagship, Memorial Regional Hospital, one of the largest in Florida; Memorial Regional Hospital South; Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, the only freestanding children's hospital in Broward and Palm Beach counties; Memorial Hospital West; Memorial Hospital Miramar; Memorial Hospital Pembroke; and Memorial Manor, a US News five-star-rated nursing home.
Memorial’s work environment has been rated by employees and physicians alike as an open-door, inclusive culture that is committed to safety, transparency and, above all, outstanding service to patients and families.
About South Florida
South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums and world-class dining. South Florida’s high quality of life – including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism and no state income tax – attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Director of the Resident Continuity Clinic who will oversee all aspects of clinical and administrative c...
IT Business Continuity Planner
- 60 months experience working in technology focused BC and DR planning, activations and execution.
- 60 months experience working in an IT focused, business continuity, disaster recovery, or risk management position as either a certified MBCP, CBCP, ABCP, CRISC or CISA.
- 36 months experience working as a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner or program leader in a University or College setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Computer Science, Research and Analysis, and/or Management.
- 60 month experience working with enterprise level IT infrastructure, including: systems, telecommunications, applications, networks, Data Centers and virtual environments.
- 24 months experience with conducting Business Impact & Risk Analysis.
- 24 months experience leading or managing the implementation and daily requirements of a BCM solution or automation tool.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!