Continuous Pillowcase Cutter Job Description Sample
Third Shift CNC Machinist/Operator - Gear Cutter
We have a THIRD SHIFT opening available for a CNC Machine Operator - Gear Cutter. Currently the position involves set-up and operation of CNC machines.
Experience and Educational Requirements
CNC degree and/or experience required.
- Set-up and operate CNC machines and other types of equipment as requested.
- Must be able to use all gauges to complete inspection of parts.
- Keep accurate and timely records required in job.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area, and properly use and maintain the equipment.
- Monitor the work area for cleanliness.
- Rotate to various jobs within Manufacturing Shop.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company's expectations.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company's production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Must have experience setting up and operating CNC equipment for a minimum of 2 years. Experience with robotics is a plus.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally work in tight spaces.
- Must be able to move material to and from workstation using fork truck or overhead crane.
Prescription Drug Card
Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Retirement Plan, including 401(k) and Profit Sharing
Bobst Die Cutter
• We are seeking a skilled BOBST die cutter operator who can set up a cutter to cut variety of layouts while meeting production and quality goals.
• JOB Responsibilities :
• Maintain safe work habits and a safe working environment in the Die Cutting area and at all times.
• Assure that Standard Operating Procedures are followed through all processes of make ready, quality deliverables and general maintenance on the Die Cutting Machine.
• Serve as the leader of the team assigned to the set-up, operation and daily maintenance of the Die Cutter Machine.
• Oversee the operation of all components of the Die Cutting Machine, from feeding through delivery.
• Perform fine-tune adjustments during the course of production
• Work directly with leads, Supervisor, Department Manager on approvals and quality checks.
• Utilize communication skills with operators, Leads and supervision regarding the control of operation and quality of product on the Die Cutting Machine
• Maintain & control all documentation pertaining to the set-up, operation, quality control and maintenance of the Die Cutting machine
• Review work orders, blueprints, specifications, or job samples to determine components, settings, and adjustments for cutting and slicing machines.
• Maintain excellent Housekeeping in the Die Cutting area
• Mentor, monitor and direct all helpers assigned to the Die Cutting Machine.
• Additional hours above regular scheduled shift may be possible to cover for absences or vacation days and to meet production needs
• JOB WILL INVOLVE THE ABILITY TO:
• Perform continuous standing and walking
• Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs. intermittently and up to 75lbs. rarely.
• Bend, twist, climb, squat, kneel occasionally throughout the shift.
• Use hands for simple and power grasping, as well as push pull and fine manipulation.
• Work at and/or below shoulder level.
• High School Diploma/GED and Basic Computer Skills
• Ability to setup a Die Cutter to cut various types of layouts
• Ability to build spot sheet to cut various types of layouts at high speed
• Ability to setup stripping unit and blankers to obtain maximum amount of stripping at high speed
• Mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Ability to determine causes of operating errors and decide how to handle it
• Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
• Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Principal
Summary of Role As a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Principal, you will use your passion for modern application delivery techniques to drive adoption of Puppet s Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Principal (CI/CD) tools. Initially, you will partner with Puppet s Pipeline team to learn about our CI/CD products.
You will build compelling, value-based messaging and technical tools that demonstrate the value of these products to our customers. You will then work with our Sales team in the field to qualify CI/CD opportunities and drive sales of Puppet s CI/CD products. As our CI/CD practice grows, you will grow with it.
Over time, the SME role will evolve to encompass internal enablement. In this capacity, you will partner with others in Puppet s Customer Success enablement team to convert your technical expertise and knowledge gained in the field into world-class training programs for Puppet s customer-facing employees and partners. Working closely with Puppet s Customer Success organization, you will ensure that Puppet s customer-facing technical personnel are well-equipped to demonstrate, implement, and support our CI/CD products.
You will: Collaborate with technical subject matter experts in CI/CD to gain a deep technical understanding of Puppet s CI/CD products Define approaches for engaging with customers, Sales, and Partners around Puppet s CI/CD offerings Develop and deliver pre-sales technical demos to support Sales in the field and drive initial adoption of Puppet s CI/CD products Develop enablement programs for global Customer Success teams and others as appropriate Develop and deliver training and sales tools to enable Sales to demonstrate the value of Puppet s application delivery products Collaborate with Marketing to write effective data sheets, whitepapers, and other collateral in support of Puppet s CI/CD products Qualifications At least 5 years of software development or release engineering experience, using a delivery pipeline model. Experience with modern tools for developing, testing, packaging, and delivering applications to physical infrastructure, virtual infrastructure (on-premises and cloud), and containers Experience using docker and kubernetes in support of application development and delivery Familiarity with infrastructure as code and continuous configuration management Proven track record of training technical, customer-facing teams Excellent written and verbal communication skills including:
Clear and concise writing in a manner that draws the reader in and leaves them with an enhanced understanding, no matter what the subject matter Ability to explain technical subject matter from one domain to technical subject-matter experts in a different domain in a way that builds credibility and deepens understanding Collaborative mindset and demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal subject matter experts from a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds. Curiosity about and passion for technology Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where every day brings new challenges and the need to intelligently adapt. Preferred but not required BA or BS degree Professional experience as a systems administrator with responsibility for production environments Experience using Puppet to manage system configurations Working for Puppet Puppet is leading the movement that will define the next decade of software.
Today it s characterized by the general realization that for companies to remain relevant, they have to constantly provide great software to their users. Tomorrow it s defined by a world of frictionless software change where any company can deliver a better experience to their users, at any moment. We re building a world of unconstrained software change.
Where the software that powers everything around us is always available, is constantly modern, and accessible from anywhere The company is growing fast and we're determined for everyone here to have a real impact on the company and our customers every day. We're driven and restless. We encourage creativity and collaboration.
By challenging each other, we foster continuous improvement. Here at Puppet, our values are our "culture code" and guide all that we do. They embody who we are as a team, as a community, and as a business.
That s why we hire carefully for individuals who clearly represent our company values. That means being connected to the communities we serve (around the globe and online), having an understanding that candid conversations can drive innovation, those who know how to ask themselves the right questions to drive customer benefit, and those who understand that the many people, perspectives and places that makeup our company are key to our success. Puppet offers excellent health benefits for employees and family, a flexible time-off policy (that we do insist you use), and a variety of methods to grow your skills and further your career.
We have employees all around the US, the UK, Sweden, Canada, the Czech Republic and Australia. Our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon, is one block off Tom McCall Waterfront Park with views of Mt. Hood, Mt.
Helens and the Willamette River. More than 30,000 companies including more than two thirds of the Fortune 100 use Puppet s open source and commercial solutions to achieve situational awareness and drive software change with confidence. We power companies including Twitter, Yelp, Disney, Google, Citrix, eBay, NYSE, Cisco WebEx, Salesforce, Bank of America and PayPal.
Our investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, VMware, Google Ventures, Cisco, True Ventures, Radar Partners, and Emerson Street Partners. Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-877-575-9775 for assistance.
PM16 Puppet Labs is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-877-575-9775 for assistance.
Continuous Integration And Continuous Deployment
Kforce has a client in search of a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Full Stack Application Developer in Earth City, MO. The successful applicant analyzes, designs, implements and supports applications in support of company's rapid application development processes.
Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development
Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation, web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Warehouse Wire Cutter
Warehouse Wire Cutter
Starting pay $13/hr - $15/hr, depending on experience. As a warehouse team member at North Coast Electric, you are responsible for receiving and filling orders, forklift driving, and cutting wire to required lengths, among other general warehouse duties. We are a close knit team at the Portland warehouse, and pride ourselves on low employee turnover.Schedule
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental insurance - available after 60 days
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs in the air
- Must be at least 18+ years old Valid drivers license
We are the largest independent full-line distributor of electrical products, services, and solutions in the West. Est. 1913.
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts - Relocation To Texas
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for setting up and operating the ANCA tool grinders for the production of solid carbide cutting tools. Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the ANCA machines to ensure production efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup and operate ANCA Tool Grinders
- Setup and operate Zoller Genius 4
- Dress wheels using Rush dressing unit
- Conduct “in-process” inspections and first article inspections in the absence of QA inspectors
- Perform other duties as assigned
 Setup includes, but is not limited to, selecting wheels, programming, selecting and installing fixtures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience setting up and operating tool and cutter grinders
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
 Metrology equipment includes, but is not limited to, tool presetters, height gages, micrometers, calipers and Zoller.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Die Cutter Operator
Responsible for set up, operation, good quality and troubleshooting of roll-fed and sheet-fed die cutter machines
Verify docket information is correct and properly fill out paper work
Confirm rolls/loads to die cut match docket information
Confirm job docket contains and pallets WIP tickets
Make sure retains and folds are done correctly for every pallet dropped, grab hand full of each die position to visualize any cutting defect
Must be willing to work rotating day/night shifts and weekends (8-12 hours per shift)
We have a passion for cooking, that’s how we got here. High quality ingredients are essential to creating a great meal and we simply struggled to find quality meats here in Orange County.
So we have opened our own butcher shops. Our Costa Mesa location is our flagship store.
We are looking for someone that is energetic and has a passion for this industry. We take pride in the high quality product we offer and need trained butchers to showcase this for us. We are looking for someone that has cutting experience behind them and is properly trained with a knife. Someone that is hard working, ambitious and works well as a team. We have created a great work environment with the staff we have and we are looking to add to it.
Working knowledge of the set up, adjustment, procedures, capabilities and limitations of equipment to perform the full range of cutting of printed materials to complete a finished product or blank stock. Familiarity with different paper weights, sizes and kinds so as to be able to identify paper conditions. Familiarity with basic mathematics (i.e. decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job orders. Ability to use the full range of standard and specialized tools and devices to adjust and maintain the functional accuracy and operating conditions of the cutter. Ability to read and interpret written work which indicates the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions provided.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.
Manual Cutter Grinder
Looking for a cutter grinder with experience (radius grinding a plus). Lots of room for growth. Compensation dependent on level of experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!