Contour Wire Specialist Denture Job Description Sample
Wire Processor Specialist
Authenticates wire requests by calling an authorized representative of the account to validate the initiator and confirm wire transfer specifics. Entry and callback functions are always performed separately. Responsible for maintaining operational integrity of funds transfers through adherence to Bank policies and procedures.
Maintains our philosophy of excellent client service by deploying our first in, first out process.
+ *2 years minimum Client Service + *Minimum 2 years of Wire Processing experience + *High School Diploma required. Skills and
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thorough understanding of risk conditions and able to effectively partner with Relationship Managers to communicate risks for decisions
Has an excellent understanding of Bank systems as well as policies & procedures
- Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications. City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledBanking Operations/Back Office
Wire Transfer Specialist
Experience coordinating the daily activities of the Wire Transfer team ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and regulations. Experience processing and clearing incoming/outgoing wire and internal transfers. Experience working with Fedlink, Fedline and SWIFT system. Must be detail oriented and have good knowledge of wire transfer procedures, Travel Rule, BSA/AML and OFAC guidelines and any regulations that might apply to the supervised area. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication. Good organizational skills
Good follow-up and multi- tasking skill set. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. PC Proficient in Microsoft (Word & Excel). Bilingual English/Spanish
Supervisory skills Banking Institution Experience minimum 3 years exp
Wire Transfer Specialist 2
Duties/Responsibilities:* In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you.
We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. The PVSI team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team* processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers. Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm Under limited supervision, performs a variety of wire transfer operational tasks for complex processes or functions. Is accountable for entire process from receipt of work/item to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers using multiple systems. Duties may include: receiving, repairing, and verifying transactions; contacting appropriate resources as needed and following established policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Serves as an escalation contact for less experienced Wire Transfer Specialists for complex issues and/or transactions. Assists in training and coaching as needed.Use multiple online systems, to include; Hogan SVP/SVT, TGBR, PEGA, MTS, and Intellimatch. We are a production environment where speed and accuracy are essential as we process large dollars under specific deadlines. You must be self-motivated and have the ability to quickly make decisions, applying skills learned while being accountable for accurate daily work. You would be working within a diverse group where daily team goals are met through cooperation and teamwork.
* 2+ years wire transaction experience
Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner * 2+ years of wire payments or transfers experience
Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Customer service experience
Ability to quickly re-prioritize work
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Strong alpha-numeric data entry skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills How to Express Interest in This Job: Wells Fargo invites you to apply for this job at https://employment.wellsfargo.com/psp/PSEA/APPLICANT_NW/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=5382716&PostingSeq=1. All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wire Transfer Specialist
The position of Wire Transfer Specialist is responsible for supporting the Wire Transfer Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the department by performing a variety of duties; conducts FundTech GFX terminal operations; processes and verifies incoming and outgoing wires; assists in the preparation and maintenance of all desk manuals and forms; originates reports specific to department needs; answers customer inquiries; distributes mail and correspondence; maintains files; and performs other duties associated with the Bank’s wire department.
Provides support to all branches and affiliate banks where service or assistance is needed as it relates to wires.
Prepares and verifies all incoming and outgoing wire transfers, meeting all deadlines and adhering to all policies and procedures; follows up on prepared data to ensure accuracy and a proper paper trail of all transactions.
Balances and reconciles all logs and entries, including Federal Reserve Summary Statement to daily wire activity.
Follows procedures for setting up new inquiry only remote users associated with the wire system.
Follows controls in place to protect against fraudulent wire activity and unnecessary risk and exposure.
Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two (2) year college or technical school preferred; or High School Diploma/GED and two(2) or more years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work related experience should consist of a banking operations or financial institution accounting or bookkeeping background.
Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
General banking experience, methods and procedures related to Federal Funds transactions and bank account or general ledger reconciliation.
Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer (ITI) system; GFX terminal; Fedline terminal; word processing and spreadsheet software programs (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.). Req No.: 2017-3946 External Company Name: Western Alliance Bancorporation External Company URL: www.westernalliancebancorp.com
Wire Transfer Specialist Level II
SUMMARY The job holder performs a variety of integral and unsupervised responsibilities within the Operations Department, focused primarily on transaction control, reconciliation and reporting. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Process incoming / outgoing wire transfers including foreign wires
Performing wire verification for outgoing wires (i.e.: call backs)
Verifying the existence of a facsimile agreement when needed
Performing verification of account titles and account numbers to wire beneficiary
Blocking foreign wires on accounts that are ineligible to receive foreign wires SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
Cash letter adjustments and exception resolution
Review customer signatures over $4,000 via Fraud Guard
Review & process reclamations; send emails to the nursing homes and follow-up EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will possess the following credentials:
At least 2 years banking experience, particularly in Wire transfer processing and related products/procedures experience and knowledge
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the field of banking or finance preferred
Working knowledge and understanding of federal/state laws regarding bank operations
Ability to operate banking software and other general office equipment
Able to work with minimal direction, demonstrate proactive problem-solving ability, deal with time pressures and changing priorities
Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Wire Closing Specialist
Ensure all wire request are handled with elite client service, quality and production efforts. Maintaining our competitive SLAs throughout the day as well as ensuring delivery of wires accurately and timely.
Help in requesting wires, helping to balance wires to closing documents and ensure accuracy for a smooth funding process. Troubleshoot escalated files or system issues
Maintain a high level of productivity, hitting daily goals and striving for excellence
Assist all internal and external clients on wire inquires
Monitor volume in queues, reporting, and other productivity resources
Maintain excellent client service levels and loan integrity at all times
Coordinate and maintain third party relationships as needed
Help to ensure we remain in compliance with state laws and regulations in our daily practices
High School Diploma + 2+ years mortgage experience
Exceptional communication (written and verbal) skills as well as analytical skills
Detail-oriented mind, who likes to troubleshoot and has an eye for numbers and detail
Strong ability to multitask effectively, work in fast paced, high sense of urgency environment
Proven ability to work successfully with a large team and help find solutions with a positive attitude and approach to all situations
Are you the obvious choice? Do you EXCEL at all 6 team member attributes and strive for excellence at all times in every aspect of your current role? United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,200 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more – all working toward the same goals. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We’re committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals. Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll love working here:
Be well here - Salta Direct is our in-house doctor’s office, available to all team members!
Work-life balance. Give us 40-hours and the rest is yours.
Generous benefits package including health and wellness, community involvement, personal and professional development, and rewards and recognition
Free fruit, soft drinks, and coffee
Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast, lunch, sushi Mondays, and Mediterranean food.
State-of-the-art fitness center open 5 a.m.–11 p.m. daily + 24/7 convenience store
Our very own Starbucks
Cool company events that always include a surprise or two
Lawn vouchers to concerts at DTE Energy Music Theater All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. United Shore Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. External Company Name: United Shore Financial Services LLC External Company URL: unitedshore.com
CNC Machinist - Fanuc Controls, HBM & Contour Head Exp. Preferred
Job Title: Machinist
Reports To: Shop Manager
· Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a manual or computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Plans machining, tolerances and sequences of operations by studying work orders, sample parts, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in the preparation of machinery work.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; observing and listening to operating machines or equipment; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated or cooled.
- Confer with numerical control programmers to check and ensure that new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Program computers or electronic instruments, such as numerically controlled machine tools.
- Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Evaluate experimental procedures, and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency and adaptability to setup and production
- Dispose of scrap or waste material in accordance with company policies and environmental regulations.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating action.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Required Experience: 3+ years of experience; FANUC controls experience.
- Preferred Experience: 5+ years, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and competency with contour heads and horizontal boring mills.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Operating – Uses conceptual and technical experience and skills to perform daily machining and set up activities; focuses on the job and exhibits a high attention to detail.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Required: Must be conversational in English. Preferred: Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Vietnamese.
- Required to able to bend, lift, climb, sit, stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 75 pounds)
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus
- Depending on the weather, climate controlled room.
Innovation RN, Complex Care - Contour Team (Full-Time)
Title: Innovation RN, Complex Care
- Contour Team (Full-time) Location: WA - Seattle-Seattle-Northgate Medical Center Job Number: 173229 In collaboration with our Innovation and Business Development team, we are hiring for an experienced Registered Nurse who will participate in the delivery of a new model of care for our highest risk, medically complex patients.
Many of the patients we care for cannot easily adapt to the constraints of a traditional care delivery model due to illness or social challenges. These patients struggle to manage chronic disease despite evidence-based care, good in-person and virtual support. For these patients, we must adapt care to their particular needs.
We intend to engage these patients, alongside their current Primary Care and Specialty providers, to customize medical care and social support. Our goal is to improve patient and caregiver quality of life on their terms and to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations In this position you will: Collaborate with innovation and care delivery professionals (MD, Health Coach, etc.) in researching, designing, and delivering highly complex health care to patients Utilize professional clinical skills, education, and experience, to conduct best practice literature reviews and research to inform the design process Will focus on customer experience, and utilize background/expertise to identify high risk patients, assess resource constraints and barriers to care, and coordinate community and/or health care resources for high risk patients across the Puget Sound area May directly or functionally supervise other design staff in conducting clinical design work within a specific programmatic area of care delivery
Education Requirements : Minimum: Bachelors of Science in Nursing or related healthcare 4-year degree Experience
Minimum: Two years of experience with clinical activities.
Two years of research or clinical data collection experience. Demonstrated experience in working through the development, design & implementation of research. Preferred: Prior supervisory, staff training, and leadership experience Knowledge/Skills
Advanced clinical expertise in acute and chronic health problems. Strong problem solving/decision making skills Intermediate: Ability to work independently.
Ability to transfer / position patients as needs require. Basic laptop skills including MS Office Suite. Customer service skills.
Demonstrated experience providing care planning within a community setting (continuum of care). License/Certifications
Minimum: Washington State RN license by time of hire Questions? Contact Rachel Shea at email@example.com Kaiser Permanente is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Job: RNs Bargaining Unit: SEIU RNs West FTE: 1 Schedule:
Full-time Shift: Day Job Days of shift: Monday _ Friday Hours of shift: 8:30am
5pm Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time Job level:
Individual Contributor Job type: Standard Employee status: Regular J2W code:
NUR5E External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Experienced Denture Technician Needed
Our dental laboratory is looking for a very experienced denture technician to work in our lab full-time hours.We are looking for someone who has NO LESS THAN 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE, pay will depend on experience. We are located in the East Valley area of Phoenix, please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
Denture Set Up Technician - Dental Laboratory Position
Please do not reply to this ad if you have no prior dental lab experience. Denture Set up Technician Needed URGENT: Complete set up and full cycle denture needed for busy lab located in Santa Rosa, California. Experienced with removable and fixed dentures, partials, denture set up, waxing and finishing.
Communications skills with clientele an asset, as well as any experience operating in supervisor role. Apply today to get hired in a timely manner.
Must have five years experience. Salary to be determined based on experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!