Contract Administrator Job Description Sample
Contract Administrator (Intermediate Level)
All persons must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
• Provides all forms of contract-related support through all phases of contract award, administration, and closeout.
• Serve as a business advisor for all acquisition and contract related Program Office needs.
• Provide general contract administration support including:
• Prepare data-call responses for Government approval.
• Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
• Interface with NRO financial management systems such as Budget Execution and Reporting Tool (BERT), Budget Analysis Reporting Tool (BART), FIRST, Forest and Trees and other NRO financial management tools.
• Maintain Contract files in accordance with all required regulations
• Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into EPX, to include identifying appropriate solicitation and contract clauses
• Develop, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation, such as pre-negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents
• Provide contracts advice and guidance to COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required
• Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non-Government sources in order to identify possible sources; prepare Market Research reports
• Analyze and document cash flow considerations for acquisition
• Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements
• Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirement
• Identify the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement
• Construct and contract incentives that meet required policy while incentivizing positive contractor performance
• Determine and recommend types of contract financing available based on contract type and method of procurement
• Determine and document when full and open, full and open after exclusion of other sources, and Other Than Full and Open competition should be used
• Develop source selection criteria using best value, lowest price technically acceptableor other methods for contracts awarded by negotiation
• Prepare pre-award and post-award debriefings for unsuccessful offerors
• Support pre-award and post-award protests in accordance with the FAR/NAM requirements
• Review and conduct cost/price analysis of contractor proposals, to include identifying when certified cost or pricing data is required
• Assist in preparing and conducting negotiation of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents
• Track contractor use of Government property and support the resolution of property-related issues
• Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e. Settlements) process
• Support and document contract terminations including calculating contract termination final contract price
• Analyze, compute, and track contract payments and support the resolution of payment-related problems
• Identify indicators of fraud or other legal offenses
• Analyze, recommend, and document the validity of claims
• Resolve contract issues with CO approval
• Review, evaluate, recommend, and document subcontracting plans, organizational conflict of interest plans, foreign ownership, control, or influence situations, international traffic and arms regulation situations, and deviation waivers.
• Support and document delivery and acceptance of goods and/or services in accordance with the contract
Required Qualifications and Experience
• BA/BS in a business related field and 4 years experience OR BA/BS with 24 semester hours business-related courses and 6 years experience
• Ability to work within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service
• Ability to participated productively as a contributing member in a team environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of stles and techniques appropriate to the audience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
• Ability to identify problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and makes recommendations.
• Ability to make sound, well-informed, and objective recommendations; perceives the impact and implications of recommendations; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; causes positive change
HR: Req 738
Our experienced and skilled staff are ready and available to serve your front and back office administrative needs.
Vendor Contract Administrator
Act as the organization’s point of contact for vendor management. Work directly with Vendor Relationship Owners (VRO’s) and senior management to ensure proper vendor oversight and monitoring is in place. Ensure the vendor management practices effectively manage risk in accordance with internal policy and NCUA regulations. Manage all contract documents so that they are easily accessible and maintain a current view of all vendor partners and what product or service is being provided. Monitor and evaluate contracts to ensure vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions. Responsible for ensuring due diligence documents are maintained and current for all contracts. Responsible for communicating contract expiration notices to VRO’s. Oversee all reporting and tracking of vendor relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) and 3 years of vendor management experience. Experience with contract administration procedures, internal audit and compliance processes, and information security requirements. Competency in reading and interpreting service organization attestation reports (SSAE 18), audit reports and financial statements. Understanding of and ability to interpret common contract language such as indemnifications, amendments, terms, privacy and security clauses. Experience creating and implementing operational policies and procedures. Experience with managing vendor management software programs. Must be well organized and attentive to detail in all functions. Must possess excellent communication skills using proper grammar in English verbally and in writing. Proficiency in computer applications in Windows, Excel and Word. Ability to type 35 words per minute.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Five years vendor management experience
Operational knowledge and/or experience in a financial institution.
Contract Administrator - Dk2
Expertise in acquisition regulations, the Basic Contract’s terms and conditions, Order
procedures, proposal preparation, negotiations, and Basic Contract/Order administration.
The Contract Administrator must coordinate with the Program Manager on all reporting requirements under the
Bachelors degree in a related field.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Remote Contract Administrator
Full time – REMOTE
- Provide sale of services contract support our business units.
- Review, analyze, interpret, and explain agreements to include, but not limited to nondisclosure agreements, master services agreements, and subcontract agreements, and their terms and conditions, implications, and risks to our personnel; providing guidance, recommendations, and support as necessary.
- Recommend, author, and negotiate changes, additions, and deletions to agreement language; ensuring customer requirements are in alignment with our practices.
- Coordinate customer requests to harmonize with our business strategy; ensuring agreement structure and business terms are aligned.
- Research relevant law and regulations, technical needs, and other factors as required.
- Track authorizations, correspondence, and associated deadlines.
- Maintain detailed and organized files; including original agreement, changes/deviations, amendments, and all correspondence.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate our personnel regarding agreement status.
- Coordinate with our business units to monitor adherence to procurement documents and potential risks.
- Ensure flow down of required terms and conditions.
- Coordinate for full execution of agreements and ensure delivery to all applicable parties.
- Update Director of Contracts and applicable Business Unit Leads as necessary.
- Perform all the above functions on own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mature and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written).
- Desire to learn.
- Demonstrate skills required to manage internal and external relationships, conflict management, and timelines.
- Exhibit experience in acclimating quickly within new environments to understand business goals and objectives, and possess strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Travel four (4) times per year.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
· College Degree.
· Minimum 2 years professional experience
Sunland Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Contract Administrator to join our team in the Construction and Design sections at Denver International Airport (DEN). We are seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated team player with outstanding relationship-building, problem-solving, and negotiating skills to perform duties in contracts pertaining to DEN's Construction and Design operations. This is a tremendous opportunity to join the Sunland DEN team and work on a Project Management team that will ensure projects are completed on time and under budget. Our projects include runway rehabilitation, concourse expansion, parking structures, roadways, airfields, and buildings.
The Contract Administrator will work with a Project Manager and Project Inspectors that manage and administer construction or design projects. Primary duties for this role will include establishment and review of project schedules for design and construction projects, scheduling and organizing pre-construction conferences and weekly project meetings, tracking project expenditures, scheduling and conducting cost negotiation meetings, preparing Request for Proposal (RFP) and design and construction documents, and documents related to Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grant requirements.
Construction Contract Administrator
Moseley Architects, recognized as one of the most trusted and fastest growing design firms in the mid-atlantic, is seeking a full-time Construction Contract Administrator to be an integral member of our team in Fairfax, Virginia. The Construction Contract Administrator provides the leadership for the construction phase services by serving as the point of contact for Moseley Architects for all interaction with Owners and Contractors during the construction phase. In this role, the CCA has the final control and responsibility for timeliness and quality of all related construction phase administrative actions regardless of assistance provided by other employees or consultants.
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
- 3+ years of construction administration experience on large commercial projects
- Previous experience in an architecture, engineering, or construction firm serving public sector clientele
- On-site visits to review compliance with contract documents.
- On-site visits to observe and report on work in progress.
- Chair and prepare minutes for all construction progress meetings.
- Respond to Contractor RFI’s and perform submittal reviews.
- Timely contract modification preparation and cost proposal review.
- Review Contractor applications for payment.
- Substantial completion inspections.
- Maintaining up to date project records.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and give strict attention to detail and be a good troubleshooter and problem solver who works well under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Working knowledge of applicable codes /standards and a proven work history working with construction documents.
- Knowledge & experience in cost analysis and estimating.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with all involved on a project, owners, architects, local officials, contractors, vendors in order to help successfully complete projects within limits of budget and time.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays. We also offer more than 70 in-house continuing education courses ranging from technical subjects to communication skills.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
Full Time Contract Administrator I 1St Shift
Do you enjoy work as a Contract Administrator? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? Manpower has immediate openings for Contract Administrator I on 1st Shift.
What’s in it for you?
What is the job?·
· Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Management and maintenance of the property record databases.
• Preparation and submittal of property data for contractual reports.
• Investigation, documentation and submittal of loss reports for any incidences of a loss, damage or destruction of Customer property to the Business Unit Property Manager.
• Represent the Customer Property Organization as the prime point of contact for both internal and external customers related to the assigned programs.
• Monitor scheduled physical inventories; ensure reconciliations are performed; and prepare inventory reports for submission to the customer.
• Perform or participate in the performance of Customer property audits/assessments.
• Prepare periodic special purpose / ad-hoc reports in support of the Business Unit.
What you bring to the job:
- 4-6 years related professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations 52.245-1 together with applicable Agency Supplements.
- Certification through the National Property Management Association (NPMA) as a Certified Professional Property Specialist (CPPS) or Certified Professional Property Administrator (CPPA) is desired.
- Strong application of Microsoft Access – creating queries and reports.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) • Strategy (or other query building applications)
- Basic understanding of inventory management systems
- SAP or Sunflower experience a plus
- Communication skills – ability to effectively communicate with all staff levels of internal and external customers.
- Comprehensive writing skills – An aptitude to create effective and concise written documents.
- Perform independently with the ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Able to meet critical due dates.
- Highly organized - ability to form conclusions based on information from several different sources.
- General accounting / analytical ability
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 414-312-5144 ext. 1885. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Grant And Contract Administrator - Post Award
GRANT AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – POST-AWARD
Old Dominion University Research Foundation is currently seeking a Post-Award Grant and Contract Administrator to join our Sponsored Programs team. This position will focus primarily on assisting faculty and staff with managing financial and administrative matters associated with sponsored projects. The successful candidate will possess: a minimum of 3 years of experience in Post-Award Grant and Contract administration; a broad knowledge base in a technical field (i.e., sponsored programs, finance, business administration or contract administration); and demonstrated knowledge of federal regulations governing Sponsored Programs, to include Uniform Guidance, FAR and DFAR clauses and export control. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in an academic setting. A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Principal Investigators with the management and oversight of fiscal and administrative matters related to projects from inception of award to project closeout
- Monitor and coordinate the auditable reporting and cost share required on projects and provide reporting and documentation to funding agencies when necessary
- Obtain all necessary agency approvals for processing re-budgeting actions, no-cost time extensions, carry forward approvals, changes in investigators or other key personnel, sub recipient changes, and transfer to other institutions of active sponsored projects for departing investigators
- Ensure compliance of all project reporting and deliverables; tracks and seeks PI cooperation to remedy late progress reports
- Serves as primary resource contact for investigators and sponsoring agencies for providing grant administration guidance or decisions on appropriateness of specific issues
- Provides interpretation of terms, conditions, and procedures of the specific project, the sponsoring agency and the Research Foundation
- Provides training and project orientation to investigators as needed
- Represent the Research Foundation and management in meetings and communicate with investigators and sponsors to resolve complex project administration issues
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with sponsors, investigators, co-workers, and accounting staff to ensure that all services are provided with a proactive customer service orientation
- Maintain spreadsheets and databases for project tracking and management
- All other duties as requested
Qualified candidates are encouraged to visit the ODU Research Foundation Employment page and apply at: http://researchfoundation.odu.edu
Position #17-012. Open until filled.
Contract Administrator - Estimate / Construction
Local company has a position available for a Contract Administrator. Experience with estimating, reviewing contracts, filling out AIA forms and draw request a must. Construction and job cost experience a plus. Must have excellent skills using Excel. Salary based on level of experience.
We are seeking a Contract Administrator to become part of our Port Angeles Team.
The Contract Administrator (CA) works closely to provide project management assistance to the Project Manager (PM) through all phases of a project or multiple projects to ensure efficiency of work product and timely closure. The CA plays a key role to any and all projects to aid the PM with timely turn around and completion of documentation processing, other project requirements and notifications, including other duties as called upon support the PM and project team. The CA must demonstrate an innate understanding of process management and the ability to support and perform necessary tasks within a constantly changing environment in order for project deadlines to be met. The CA must demonstrate a clear ability to communicate effectively and professionally with various groups or individuals including management, subcontractors, suppliers, customers and other key personnel for all involved projects.
- Soft skills or Key Attributes
- Comfortable executing promptly and efficiently in an ambiguous and frequently changing environment
- Excellent task, organization of work and time management skills
- Strong ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to remain calm, focused and effective under stressful situations
- Able to navigate and work effectively both within a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Technical Skills
- Demonstrates proficient analytical/problem solving skills
- Possess adequate mathematical skills, calculate basic billing invoices
- Computer skills including experience with the primary Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with project management software or willingness to adopt and utilize as called upon
- Education Requirements and Certifications
- High School Diploma Required
- Associates Degree with some emphasis in Business Administration preferred
- Years Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Office Administration experience
- Construction Industry experience preferred
Please note - candidates need to be willing to travel to Port Angeles, WA at least once a week or be based in Port Angeles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!