Contract Clerk Job Description Sample
Automotive Admin Contract Clerk
Process all aspects of car deals. Enter deals into accounting, loan documentation, after market product, calculate sales commissions for payroll. Interact with sales department to ensure all documentation is complete and compliant. Position is fast paced and the individual will need to be well rounded and able to make quick decisions.
Packet Processing Clerk For Legal Contract Services
Entry Level-Packet Processing Representative
Organize, file and work with Fed Ex to process a high volume of packets that are sent out daily.
Main Job Tasks and
Organize and process legal documents for high volume mailings
Maintain client and potential client data bases-Data Entry
Saturday shifts available
Willing to learn
Organized and ability to follow ups
High energy level
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information or reprisal.
Accounting Clerk - Contract Position
Description Opening and distributing mail to Finance Staff Scanning payment backups into internal system Weekly backend check run processing such as matching payment backups to invoices Collection of miscellaneous projects as required by Accounts Payables and Finance staff Other Accounts Payable or Finance duties as deemed appropriate
Requirements Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, Access a plus. 10 key by touch Must be able to adapt to ever changing environment and change gears quickly. Be prepared for sporadic interruptions Be well organized and be able to multi-task Works well with others but yet can still work alone, must be adaptable and get along with current team Polite email and telephone skills.
Must be able to return emails and calls within a 24 hours time period Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Equal Opportunity Employer Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement. Applicants with Disabilities If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with "Applicant Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
Accounting Clerk - 6 Month Contract
Location: Hercules, CA 94547
Salary: $20.00 Hourly
6 Month Contract
Our client, a leading producer of products for the life sciences and clinical diagnostics industry is seeking an Accounting Clerk to work within the Tax department.
- Assist with various tax compliance filings and assist with staff level Tax accounting duties.
- Utilize MS Excel to perform basic accounting functions
- High school diploma
- Administrative and accounting background.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word required.
Document Control Clerk - Contract
Document Control Clerk - Contract AL-Bucks Req#:32977BR Date published:17-Nov-2017 Opportunity:Experienced Hire Business Line: Business Plan:OFF Level:007 BVCI, a proud part of the BV family of companies, offers union shop construction services for on-time, on-budget project delivery.
Our professionals deliver solid dependable solutions for industrial construction projects of all sizes, enabling us to provide leading construction services for our clients. Together, we have an integrated approach to project execution with an emphasis on safety, quality, cost, and schedule. Our Services We work with our clients on EPC as well as construction-only projects.
We self-perform projects by executing direct hire labor as well as utilizing subcontractor elements. We continue to expand our services offered and build our project backlog. Now is the time to work at BVCI!
Primary Purpose: This contract position will be responsible for performing a variety of document control tasks. This professional is an individual contributor with no subordinates and may also act in the capacity of "lead person". This position will last approximately 10-12 weeks.
Principal Duties and
• Receives and stamps drawings for internal routing. • Enters data using a PC. • Assists with distribution and storage of project documentation. • Said documents may include, but are not limited to, construction drawings, (both internal and vendor), equipment manuals, calibration certificates, contracts and their subsequent change orders, turnover packages, etc. • Assists on (supports) small and large projects. • Generates reports as needed. • May train others. • Must be knowledgeable of multiple projects assigned to peers/co-workers to provide requested support. • Runs/Leads multiple projects of varrying sizes. • Develops project workflows. • Takes on specialty tasks as needed. This position is a contract project opportunity lasting approximately 3 months. Only local candidates within a 40 mile radius of Bucks, AL will be considered further. This position is not available for visa sponsorship
• 1+ years relevant experience required • All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Preferred Job
• MS Office (especially Excel) experience • Working experience with database systems • Prior experience with field document control responsibilities on a large construction project spanning 2+ years Successful Candidates will Possess: • Concentration and cognitive skills • Initiative • Interpersonal skills • Attention to detail and reading comprehension • Keyboarding skills, including MS Office • Verbal and written communication skills • Customer focus • Ethics and values • Integrity and trust • Ability to make decisions • Ability to prioritize and multi-task Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.
Accounting Clerk - Contract Position
Job Description: Opening and distributing mail to Finance Staff Scanning payment backups into internal system Weekly backend check run processing such as matching payment backups to invoices Collection of miscellaneous projects as required by Accounts Payables and Finance staff Other Accounts Payable or Finance duties as deemed appropriate Job Requirements Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, Access a plus. 10 key by touch Must be able to adapt to ever changing environment and change gears quickly.
Be prepared for sporadic interruptions Be well organized and be able to multi-task Works well with others but yet can still work alone, must be adaptable and get along with current team Polite email and telephone skills. Must be able to return emails and calls within a 24 hours time period Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women.
We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws. For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Applicants with DisabilitiesIf you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with "Applicant Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request. SDL2017
Contract Electrical Engineer- 3 Month Contract Med Devices
A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation, Elbit Systems of America combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide. Add in our employee-friendly corporate culture and great southern New Hampshire lifestyle, and you’ll see why joining ESA could be the best move of your career.
KMC Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of and co-located with Elbit Systems of America, is a leading contract designer and manufacturer of medical devices and instrumentation for OEM’s in the areas of diagnostic, therapeutic, and biomedical products. With more than 25 years of experience, KMC is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered firm with expertise in all aspects of product development, verification, design for and transition to production. Additional capabilities include flexible turnkey manufacturing, depot repair and full compliance with FDA QSR regulations and GMP practices Elbit Systems of America is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. .
In this role, you will be responsible for designing electrical and electronic hardware for complex medical instruments in a multi-disciplinary environment. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of product development efforts. 1. Responsible for carrying out specific engineering project technical assignments as part of larger program objectives in the design and development of products, test equipment, or processes. 2.
Assist with the determination of design requirements. Recommend design architecture. Determine design feasibility, evaluate design alternatives, and select optimum design approach.
Consult with higher level engineering personnel to resolve more complex design alternatives. Collaborate with the project team to solve complex technical problems, resolve design issues, and manage risk (technical and hazards). Maintain liaisons with other departments. 3. Develop requirements, specifications, schematics, simulations (where applicable), assembly drawings, bills of material, and material cost estimates.
Specify the design of cables and cable harness assemblies. Utilize electronic design tools such as schematic capture. Determine appropriate components, materials, and processes for specific applications.
Work with service bureaus and suppliers on PCB layout, fabrication, and other design/test activities. 4. Develop reliability models for electromechanical, electro-optical sub-assemblies and assemblies. In addition there are several engineering activities in support of production that the selected individual would be working on, depending on priorities, including the following.
Continuation of pressure transducer investigation.
Investigation of failures of Electronic Control Module (ECM) and Liquid Level Sense module.
Investigation of failures of interconnect board.
Respin of ECM.
Update system interconnect schematic.
ECOs for several production or transition to production programs.
Perform other related duties as assigned. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 6 or more years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably with medical devices or automation products.
Incumbents must possess intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Design experience should include electromechanical systems experience, stepper and servo motors. Must be able to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
Must be self-motivated. Must have good computer skills. Requisition #: 2017-5781 Priority:
Normal SECURITY CLEARANCE: NONE External Company URL: http://elbitsystems.com/
Contract Recruiter, R4ta
Position at LinkedIn
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. As the next member of our team, you will impact the way recruitment is handled at one of the most influential recruiting organizations in the world. We are looking for a passionate talent acquisition professional who knows how to deliver results while inspiring others around them.We are looking for a Recruiter to identify, screen and hire recruiters with R&D, techical and corporate experience. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates and cultivating a pipeline of best-in-class talent for LinkedIn through innovative outreach methods. You will work to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while continually striving to improve the satisfaction of your hiring managers.
: Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the organization
Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
Proactively recruit passive talent to join LinkedIn's Talent organizations Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
Utilize the world's best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress
Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “members first” company value
:BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience4+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
:Experience holding recruitment roles in a combination of corporate and staffing environments
Experience recruiting for talent acquisitions professionals Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
In-house and agency experience
Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Travel RN Contracts 35K - 40K Per 13 Week Contract
In need of qualified RN's for 13 week travel contracts throughout California
Specialties include - ICU, CVICU, ER, OR, PICU, ONC, MED SURG, MED/TELE, Home Health, L&D, PCU/Step DOwn , Telemetry, Case Management
Paid Time Off - accumulates to approx. 27 hours PTO based off a 36 hour work week per 13 week contract
Day one complementary basic health, dental, and vision insurance
Day one 401(k) matched up to 3%
$1000 Tax free travel bonus
- Please send me your most recent updated resume in month /year format - you specialty and comfortable start date.
- Feel free to call or text me with any question you may have at 772 - 971 -8640
Nurses First Staffing is the only Nurse (RN) Owned/operated Staffing Company in the country that offers Matching 401k at 3% , Paid Time Off (PTO) , and Day 1 Free Health Benefits.
Call/text me anytime at Nurses First Solutions "321-314-0951”
Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Manual/Automation - Contract
REGRETFULLY, WE CAN'T ACCOMMODATE H1BS AT THIS TIME. YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN, GREEN CARD HOLDER, TN1 VISA OR EAD. CONTRACT CONSULTING FIRMS AND THEIR CANDIDATE'S WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, IF YOU'RE A C2C FIRM PLEASE DON'T EMAIL/CALL, ETC.
• Building v1 greenfield solutions that have established our company as the leading Data Warehouse as a Service, Advanced Analytics as a Service, and Data Lake as a Service provider in the world. We’ve assembled a leading team of technologists that leverage technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, AWS/OpenStack, HashiCorp tools (Vagrant, Packer), Ansible etc in one of the largest deployments in the world.
• We’re building the worlds most scalable database and analytics infrastructure in the world. Purpose built for both Public and Private Cloud deployments, and based upon a massively parallel architecture that has endless elasticity. In fact, our largest deployment sits within the https://www.supernap.com located in Las Vegas and has a footprint the equivalent of an entire football field.
• Truly innovative technology infrastructure company, building the most cutting-edge Big Data technology. Filed 397 patents in the last 9 years, which amounts to one new patent weekly. In the last 2 years we’ve replaced competitor infrastructure (Oracle, AWS, IBM and Netezza) within over 100 companies, and these are significant global deployments.
• In terms of scale, we have production deployments that are more than 50 petabytes in size for some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world. We have one such customer that generates more than 20 terabytes of data per hour. Here are some of our customers – Ebay, Wells Fargo, Ford, Cisco, Volvo, Boeing and Comcast:
- 19 of 20 telecommunications companies.
- 14 of 20 top global retailers, customers with more than 10 petabyte deployments.
- 18 of 20 top financial institutions.
- 06 of 06 top airline transportation companies.
• Incredibly stable and profitable with a global presence with more than 40 offices throughout the globe.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
As a Contract Manual Test Engineer, you will be responsible for leveraging and extending existing test automation tools and frameworks. You must be comfortable doing so in a fast-paced agile environment. You should have strong experience in building automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines and are knowledgeable around testing distributed systems on public and private clouds.
• The successful candidate will have experience designing, developing and executing test cases for new features, catching bugs that might be found by our valuable customers.
• The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to identify, isolate and repeat bus and issues, furthermore documenting these defects in our tracking software.
• Building and running test systems in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and Test Driven Development.
• Experience coding in Java, Golang, Python or C/C is a HUGE PLUS.
• Public Cloud – AWS, Private Cloud – Openstack, VMWare.
• Virtualization and Container technology such as Mesos and Docker is a HUGE PLUS.
• Testing RESTful APIs.
• Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing and mocking frameworks.
• Continuous integration solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity, or Bamboo.
• Experience with Version Control Systems- Git, Github, Bitbucket.
• Code coverage and static analysis tools (i.e., Cobertura, FindBugs, etc).
- Basic Requirements for Position:
• 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• Experience with AWS or other cloud-based development.
• Knowledge of testing against SOAP, REST, Web services.
• Cloud-based implementation experience to ensure that systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable.
• CI & CD experience.
• Experience with automated deployments and source code / configuration management tools- GitHub, VSTS, AWS OpsWorks, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
• Experience with Automated Testing Tools. (Jasmine, Selenium, CasperJS, Cucumber, etc).
• Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems.
- Required Experience for Position:
• Between 5 and 20 years of hands-on software development experience.
• Experience designing, building, and operating distributed systems, and cloud services.
• Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development.
• Experience with a 24/7 production environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
They provide Offer Innovation software solutions to enable consumer products manufacturers and retailers to discover, test, and deploy more effective promotions. Offer Innovation combines behavioral economics and machine learning to identify hundreds of potential promotion combinations, micro-testing of dozens of promotion variations with real consumers in digital channels, and predictive analytics to assess in-store performance of the best promotions.
They have already begun disrupting and changing a $300 billion international for clients such as Coca Cola and Anheuser-Busch through their leading promotions optimization platform. These companies spend 2% of their GDP funding promotions and discounts, which in turn drives over 40% of their profit and our client has created a platform which offers a radical way of preemptively testing those promotions and their effective. They don't generate 2 or 3 million dollars a year for their clients, they generate 40-60 million a year.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!