Control Clerk Job Description Sample
Access Control Clerk / Administrative Clerk
Access Control Clerk / Administrative Clerk Location:Miami, FL Salary Range:DOE Exempt/Non-Exempt:Non-Exempt Benefits:For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more Employment Type:Full Time Employer:Other Description: Are you process and detail oriented?
Do you have strong administrative skills? Do you have a Secret clearance? If so this position may be for you... A SECRET CLEARANCE IS A REQUIREMENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
SUMMARY Processes visitors for access to the base, determines authorization of all individuals from automated files and records all entries to and departures from the Base. Process payroll and verify accuracy of timecards, operates PBX or multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls via phone or radio and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned. Determines base access authorization from automated files. Resolves access issues with Chief of Security or other base management.
Records all entries to and departures from the base in the automated system. Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel. Know the key people who need to be reached in emergencies.
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information.
Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required. Serves as relief Dispatcher in the SOC. Performs other clerical duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with computers and working with local area networks is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match. Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Production Control Clerk
Production Control Clerk Email Tweet Location: Fort Irwin, California Technica is currently recruiting for a full time non-exempt Production Control Clerk in Ft.
Irwin, CA. We encourage anyone that is interested, please go to Technica’s website at www.technicanow.com, then click CAREERS to apply for this position.
• Compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production • Compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production • May perform any combination of the following duties: - Compile and record production data from customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets following prescribed recording procedures and using different word processing techniques • Calculates such factors as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using a computer, calculator, and/or spreadsheets • Additional tasks include: - Writing production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed, following prescribed formats, maintaining files of documents used and prepared, compiling detailed production sheets or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of products • Clerk prepares written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities, compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies charts production using chart, graph, or pegboard based on statistics compiled for reference by production and management personnel • Sorts and distributes work tickets or material
• Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent • Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a maintenance environment • Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time • Must be able to read, write, and speak English • Must be computer literate • Must have a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines • Experience and certification in the GCSS Army system preferred Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
Inventory Control Clerk
The Branch Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for performing and keying cycle counts, working with leadership to analyze operations cycle counts, and maintaining inventory integrity. This position may also be responsible for one or more of the following job duties: receiving, stocking, and loading.
Participate in inventory counts as directed in SAP
Resolve discrepancies including quantity errors, high/low issues, and miss-ships
Understand and adhere to the safety rules and requirements in the workplace
Ensure warehouse equipment service needs, safety needs, workplace accidents, and other safety issues are reported promptly
Attend safety meetings, and take safety classes, as needed
Responsible for filling out equipment report before usage
Responsible for meeting operational inventory efficiency goals and benchmarks
Operate other warehouse equipment, as needed
Perform other job related duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalency
Operate a forklift or other warehouse equipment safely
Six months of experience
Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, SAP and Excel
Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
Strong accounting and/or mathematical background
Communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments
Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
Good organizational and time management skills Job:Warehouse Primary Location:United States-Texas-Houston Shift:Day Shift
Fsqa Quality Control Clerk
Basic Purpose- Improve product quality and consistency by conducting checks at receiving, processing and shipping. Facilitate the implementation of the GFSI standard by supporting the FSQA role and operation activities in the plant.
Monitor implementation all food safety, regulatory and quality programs within the assigned area of responsibility. Description- Perform incoming raw material check, including trailer inspection (cleanliness, temperature, overall conditions), box inspection (intact, undamaged), product appearance and temperature, adherence to product purchasing specifications and weight Perform outgoing finished product inspection, including reviewing filled orders for accuracy, inspecting box condition prior to shipping, verify product temperature is within acceptable level, inspecting trailers for cleanliness, temperature, satisfactory condition and completion of box label, product content and weight checks Perform work in progress QC tasks, including equipment calibration (thermometers, scales, antimicrobial application) and monitoring of metal detector operation, monitoring of aged inventory, order filler checks, CCP verification, daily monitoring of antimicrobial application Assist with inventory control; perform daily steak cutting quality checks, monitor cutting yield Perform QC checks on product samples prior to shipment to ensure proper specifications, appearance, packaging and accurate order fulfillment Conduct employees training when necessary Complete and submit regular reports for statistical or operational analysis Evaluate conditions of returned product for proper disposition Perform daily Pre-Operational/ Operational Inspection and Good Manufacturing Practices Monitoring. Perform daily ground meat and poultry quality control checks. Perform Monthly internal audits on GMP’s, Pest Control, and Glass & Brittle Plastic.
Performing finished product Net weight checks. Monitor Daily Production and storage areas temperature control. # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
: HS diploma / GED required Related Experience
: Over 1 year experience working with the USDA – standard foodservice distribution Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
: Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required. Basic math skills essentials.
Basic computer skills, experience with MS office is required. Knowledge of USDA meat grade required. HACCP certification preferred.
90% cold exposure
Job requires worker to:Sit10%Stand45% Walk45%Drive 0Job requires worker to lift:50-100 lbs (Heavy) 25%Job requires worker to carry:10-50 lbs (Light/Medium) 75%
Primary Location: Hawthorne-CA
Document Control Clerk
Handle clerical work. Release and direct new documents, coordinate and release document changes under revision control. Update and organize documents files both hands on and electronic. Knowledge of ISO 13485 documentation requirements and IMI Quality System. Organize and develop a document and forms file system per Departments and QSR manual.
Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports the QSM in coordinating level 1 & 2 documents
- Document control coordinator for administrative work instructions & forms
- Review and release new documents and assure that training has been conducted
- Maintain and keep up to date Training files
- Coordinate and release document changes and assure that training has been conducted
- Maintain an ISO file system in the EQMS format
- Maintain and keep up to date NCR and CAPA documents, track CAPA, NCR and complaint events to completion
- Maintain and log Complaint files
- Maintain and update document revision system
- Supports IMI Management Meetings with new ISO documents update
- Knowledge of IMI Quality system
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Other duties as appropriate
Physical mental demands:
- Must be alert, able to concentrate, use good judgment and possess analytical skills
- Majority of time spend sitting
- Occasional bending, reaching and manual dexterity required
Prior experience and qualifications desired:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience: General office
- Special skills: Must possess good communication skills, be comfortable with computer systems and be able to initiate and complete tasks with minimal supervision. ISO, quality system +
Inventory Control Clerk
Pay: $12.90 an hour.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a First Shift Inventory Clerk Position.
Experience with Inventory Control and Cycle Counts.
Reviewing and applying inventory activities including movements and deletions.
Following and developing efficient inventory management procedures.
Maintaining accurate inventory records.
Reporting problems or issues to the Warehouse Manager immediately.
Reconciling inventory discrepancies
Other duties as needed or required.
Military Veteran or family member preferred.
Experience working in a warehouse environment.
Experience operating Powered Industrial Equipment a plus (Electric Pallet Jack, Forklift, Cherry Picker, Reach Lift)
High School graduate or equivalent is required.
Strong math skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office.
Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
Material Control Clerk
We are an established and growing manufacturing company based in Newington Connecticut. EDCO Engineering offers its Material Control Clerk a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for challenging work with the ability to grow in a clean, team-based, professional environment.
The Job Position:
We are looking for a motivated Material Control Clerk responsible for receiving purchased, manufactured and customer supplied material in support of the manufacturing process using proper equipment (ie forklift/dollies or by hand when needed for smaller loads up to 75 lbs.) The qualified candidate must have the ability to read and comprehend technical data and have basic computer skills. The position requires the use of a semi-automatic saw to cut and deliver material to the manufacturing floor in a timely manner.
· We offer Medical, Dental, 401K with match, STD and Life Insurance
· We also offer paid time off and paid holidays.
· Our work week is
M-F 6am-4:30pmThe Location:
EDCO Engineering’s main office is located at 100 Rockwell Road Newington, CT.
· EDCO Engineering uses their industry leading expertise in tube bending, assembly and precision machining, we provide value, innovation, high quality products and outstanding service to our customers.
· We believe in Excellence, Dedication, Commitment and Opportunity
Document Control Clerk
Document Control Clerk needed for a company in Anaheim CA. This is a full time, temp to permanent opportunity. Under direct supervision from the department manager the candidate will provide administrative support to the department by generating and filing various documents, reports, correspondence along with communicating with business associates in writing or verbally.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with department activities and sales inquiries
- Maintain all US Customs documents and assist with US Customs Compliance
- Generate monthly reports such as: Purchase orders, sales, technical information, inventory charts, etc.
- Coordinate and review modification schedule and paperwork
- General clerical tasks and assist customer/sales reps over the phone
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience working with US Customs Compliance
- Pass background check
- Pass drug screen
- Speak, read and write the English language
Our tenured recruiting staff has a passion for what we do and who we do it for. Our goal is to make the best matches possible in order to bring success to our clients, our associates and AnDek Staffing Services.
With over 20 years of experience AnDek Staffing has created and maintained relationships by understanding our partners needs and continuously seeking ways to improve our services.
Recruitment, Job Placement, Staffing, Direct Hire Staffing. Boutique Staffing Service, Administrative and Executive Assistants, Clerical and Data Entry Clerks, Customer Service Representatives, Project Managers, Aerospace Staffing
Inventory Control Clerk / Incoming Materials Inspector
Inventory Control Clerk / Incoming Materials Inspector - temp to hire
We are recruiting for an Inventory Control Clerk and Incoming Materials Inspector for a very busy and growing manufacturing company.
Inventory Control Clerk / Incoming Materials Inspector is a great opportunity to work and grow in your career, offering good pay and benefits.
Inventory Control Clerk / Incoming Materials Inspector receive materials in via forklift, inspect with measuring devices, and inventory in computer database and place in stock.
Other responsibilities will include perform cycle counts, and deliver materials to production floors.
Will also track scrape in database.
To be considered, Inventory Control Clerk / Incoming Materials Inspector must have:
Above mentioned skills, with good Forklift experience, both stand up and sit down.
Strong computer and math skills
Must have good visual inspection skills, with attention to detail, and ability to use micrometers, gauges, and Vernier’s.
Must have excellent communication skills, ability to prioritize, with ability to pass a drug test.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
Inventory Control Clerk
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a temp-to-hire inventory control clerk position for our client, one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies, at its location in Cedar Rapids, IA.
This assignment pays $16/hour and is an immediate opening!
The primary role of an Inventory Control Clerk (ICC) at the Cedar Rapids Factory is to maintain maintenance parts and factory personal protective equipment (PPE) and consumables. This role will work with maintenance and production routinely to make sure preventative maintenances (PM’s) are completed in a timely fashion. This role is critical to the efficiencies of the factory in order to maintain up-time and eliminate factory down time.
- Organize parts department in an organized manner so that anyone needing supplies can look up the item and go to that area and find that item with ease. The parts department is part of the factory and is subject to USDA inspections.
- Manage and maintain daily inventory levels electronically and physically. Electronically there is inventory levels in SAP. Daily entries must be maintained of incoming inventory and parts or items removed from inventory. Physically a place for everything and everything in its place.
- Daily run Inventory Replenishment Report and labeling parts going back into inventory
- Work closely with primary customers: Maintenance manager, supervisor, planner, mechanics and production personnel. The planner work will be ongoing as factory preventive maintenance work, and work orders are continually moving. The maintenance planner will need continual visual of parts ordered. They will need quick response on items that need to be addressed whether stock or non-stock parts.
- Asist planner in creating Bill of Materials, (BOM’s in SAP)
- Responsible to pull parts for upcoming weekend work. Be able to keep statistics on parts/ items movements so we can increase min/ max levels as needed. React to production, maintenance needs.
- Enter new parts into Structure. A new program this individual will get trained on for parts that are new and exceed our previous items list that was entered into SAP.
- Items ordered and received physically will need to be confirmed received in SAP/ SRM. (Training will be provided)
- Manage and track all refurbishments. (parts to be repaired). Date/ Part/ Cost/ ETA on return/ Savings by repairing.
- Conduct E-auctions for factory supplies and services. There is a corporate e-auction license that will be provided. Auctions have to be part of a daily routine. Continually price checking this combined with E-auctions and track all E-auction and saving through-out the year.
- Requesting quotes, researching parts, vendor, and alternative vendors.
- UPS Tracking for certain routine repairable items.
- Review closely the parts delivered daily to ensure they are the correct parts and proper quantities, Coordinate shipment of outgoing items such as repairs and returns through the purchasing group with management approval.
- Manage monthly accruals with Maintenance Mgr. and Factory Controller. & Be available for month end paperwork
- Effective communication to maintenance for parts orders for certain projects or PM’s, or non-routine tasks.
- Mechanical aptitude and inventory experience required
- Stock room experience would be a plus
- Full time: 1st shift 7:00am-4:00pm
- Temp to hire opportunity!
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!