Controller Job Description Sample
Controller / Assistant Controller
Site Realty Group is a full service commercial real estate company serving the MD, VA and DC areas. We own and manage our large diverse portfolio. Our company is currently seeking a Controller or Assistant Controller to join our team! The is a lead position in the company allowing you to oversee the accounting operations.
We are seeking an individual who will become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Implement controls and systems
- Develop and maintain system to ensure the accurate accounting records and techniques
- Previous experience in COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE or related fields
- Background in commercial real estate - Leases, CAM
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Controller / Area Controller - Texas
Overview DEALERSHIP CONTROLLER - TEXAS Area Controller/Controller – Automotive Accounting Lithia Motors, Inc., is the 4thlargest publicly traded automotive retail company [NYSE: LAD] with over 150 dealerships, auto stores and service centers across the United States. Our proven record of success comes from the empowerment of our store leadership teams. We are seeking an experienced
Dealership Controllerwith strong accounting, office operations and management experience. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced accounting professional who wants to push their career to the next level. Our core values are: Improve Constantly, Take Personal Ownership, Earn Customers for Life & Have fun; if these values resonate with you and you’re ready to be a part of a thriving, dynamic team, join us on our journey to #1! . The Dealership Controller reports to the Managing Partner with daily interaction and responsibility to the General Managers and department managers of 3 dealerships to identify operational and cost saving opportunities Job Description ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
You will be responsible for ensuring all store transactions are processed accurately and timely. To be successful in this position, you must be well-versed in all facets of accounting, cost control, collections, and margin expansion and financial controls. You must possess proven leadership and coaching abilities with a focus on communication and customer relations, we’re in the business of Earning Customers for Life. AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Ensure timely and accurate posting of all store transactions
Maintain financial controls according to Company and manufacturer requirements
Maintain a positive Office culture, embracing the core values
Create and maintain position outlines for office staff
Ensure team is staffed with quality employees at the proper wage
Recruit, hire and train office positions as needed
Identify and train AOM and OM candidates for advancement opportunities, including cross training in all positions
Maintain semi-monthly communication with Senior OM regarding opportunities and victories
Participate in regular National OM communications
Notify Internal Audit and Regional Controllers of all external (manufacturer, DMV, etc.) audit notifications and findings
Manage lender relationships, serving as point contact for partners. Negotiate financing instruments and maintain / improve banking relationships. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS/EXPECTATIONS
Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
Adhere to schedules and deadlines
Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or equivalent experience.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all Store and Support Services personnel.
CPA Physical Demands and Working Conditions The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment Lithia Hiring Requirements
High school graduate or equivalent.
18 years or older
Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
A criminal history backgroundcheck will be conducted prior to beginning employment
Clear pre-employment drug screen NOTE:This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). ID2017-31758 # of Openings1 Job LocationsUS-TX-Midland Store NameLithia Motors SS - Texas CategoryManagement
If you're an experienced corporate Controller with construction industry accounting experience, seeking the right leadership opportunity within an ethical and visionary publicly-traded company, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are in need of a seasoned accounting professional to serve as Regional Controller, overseeing the Western half of the United States, and to help transform our accounting practices as we achieve the next level in our successful growth. You'll join a leadership team dedicated to innovation, quality, and safety, while taking pride in the exciting career you will build here in with our company.
What You'll Do:
As our Regional Controller, you'll take charge of a highly visible role within our group structure. Based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you'll report to the Senior Vice President, while partnering with Operational Managers to support accounting activities. In addition, you'll be responsible for supporting corporate and division level accounting activities with the Corporate Controller and other operational controllers. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Functional leadership and oversight of all aspects of regional operational finance, including quality of personnel, budget activities, SOX compliance, business administration, accounting, and financial risk management for multiple regions with annual revenue in excess of $300M.
- Assist Region VP(s) by providing customer-oriented financial and accounting analysis and guidance in support of their business objectives.
- Coordinate consolidation of regional financial data, such as revenue, gross profit, margin, DSO/working capital, and other financial reporting requirements in compliance with GAAP and Company policies.
- Act as the liaison with the Corporate functions regarding financial and compliance matters to facilitate the timely and complete communication of regional financial information necessary to make informed decisions essential to the effective running of the business.
- Lead the development of the operating plans by providing the financial information and analysis required to ensure successful development and implementation of the operational strategy.
- Provide financial support to Construction Operations/Project Management Staff around project cost accounting and billings, budgets, budget changes, change orders, back charges, salvage, contingencies, and general revenue and cost forecasting
- Assist with development of the annual budget, quarterly and periodic forecasts to ensure that the regions’ financial goals are set based on internal growth expectations and external competitive conditions.
- Provide project / region / division financial control oversight and leadership for all facets of project business administration including payroll, purchasing, payables, billings and cash management to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards.
- Understand Client Contracts and Service Agreements, to ensure compliance with project/client contractual terms (i.e. waivers of lien, certified payroll submissions, EEO reporting, etc.).
What You'll Bring:
- The ability and desire to impact execution of financial policy within the group.
- Solid business acumen and strong technical understanding of accounting and financial activities, principles, and best practices, especially as applied within the commercial construction industry.
- Experience in managing and growing the internal accounting team and organization as this unit expands its presence in the growing heavy/civil construction market.
- An entrepreneurial attitude along with outstanding teamwork and people skills, and the ability to manage and/or collaborate with highly talented people with varying backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, since you will interface with company executives, owner groups, joint venture partners, suppliers, subcontractors, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field is required.
- CPA, MBA, or other relevant certifications are highly desirable, or the equivalent in relevant work experience is required.
- 10+ years practical work experience.
- 5+ years management/supervisory experience.
- Progressive and well-rounded experience in business-related functions in the heavy-civil construction industry or a related field.
- Large enterprise system experience.
- The ability to travel as needed, approximately 25%.
If this sounds like the challenging career opportunity and the great match for your experience that you've been seeking, please apply online today for our thoughtful consideration.
Corporate controller, controller, CFO, accounting, director of accounting, VP of accounting, chief accounting officer, finance director, accounting systems, financial reporting, financial statements, financial data, controls, infrastructure, IPO, SEC, GAAP, CPA, revenue recognition, construction industry, construction projects, commercial construction, joint ventures
We are searching for an Assistant Controller to be a key contributor to a high performing accounting team. In this role you will have the opportunity to supervise the day to day operations of accounting staff and work closely with the Controller to support Avidia Bank’s innovative portfolio of products and services.
Supervises accounting staff including conducting periodic performance reviews, providing ongoing training, development and motivation, overseeing day to day accounting functions such as general ledger postings and processing, A/P and reconciliations.
Monitors and manages all bank reconciliations and ensures timely resolution of outstanding items. Oversees the centralized reconciliation file.
Assists in researching and resolving escalated issues and outstanding items from reporting staff. Collaborates with internal resources and external customers and vendors as necessary to reach a timely resolution.
Processes the Bank’s monthly credit card billing.
Provides backup in updating ancillary financial systems such as investments, prepaids and fixed assets.
Reviews updates to ledger systems for subsidiary companies.
Performs month end closing for the bank and all subsidiary companies with the Controller.
Provides backup for processing customers’ incoming and outgoing wire transfer requests.
Manages the institution’s liquidity position on a daily basis.
Serves as the primary contact for internal auditors and provides support for external auditors and examiners as necessary.
Assists the accounting staff in creating and maintaining comprehensive, up to date Accounting procedures.
Assists the Controller with setting up and developing new products.
- Serves as backup to Senior Accountant and Controller.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Five to seven years of bank accounting experience combined with five years of supervisory experience
Thorough understanding of accounting principles with strong organizational and customer service skills
Attention to detail, accuracy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
Knowledge of Fiserv Accounting Package or FIS core processing system a plus but not required
Avidia Bank is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Member FDIC / DIF
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Self-supervising and assume direct accountability for their work product and goals.
• Ensure credibility of financial information providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Direct and oversee all Financial functions of the organization.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range financial planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Extensive Knowledge and the Ability to:
• o Managing the financial operation in a small to medium size construction, industrial, electrical or oil field company.
• o Troubleshoot, correct and streamline complex operational, procedural and organizational issues involving the growth of the company.
• o Oversee and forecast the weekly/monthly cash flow.
• o Represent company to financial institutions. Experienced in small business banking and loans with a multimillion dollar revolver.
• o Provide variance analysis of revenue and costs.
• o Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
• o Ensure all month-end closing activities are effectively completed within the allotted time frame.
• o Ensure the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are provided to the Senior Management Team.
• o Provides organizational and collaborative leadership, controls and relationships.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
• CPA preferred
• Extensive knowledge in Vista Viewpoint is preferred. ERP Systems experience is required.
• 15 years total accounting or finance experience.
• 5 or more years of team leadership is required.
• Project management experience in a construction industry preferred but not required.
• Experience in the oil field service sector is preferred but not required.
• Computer literacy, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite. Extensive knowledge of Excel is critical.
• Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
• Commitment to providing responsive customer service to the organization, even after hours.
• Ability to travel (up to 15%).
• Valid Class C driver’s license
• EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS
• Required to work weekends and holidays as required.
• Required to work hours other than 8 to 5.
• Required to wear personal protective equipment provided by employer and comply with all safety requirements of job sites/locations.
• Must attend work regularly and observe approved work hours.
• Required to travel and stay overnight for varied period of times as needed.
• Final applicants for any position must pass a drug/alcohol test prior to employment and will be subject to reasonable cause and random drug/alcohol testing during employment. Failure or refusal of a drug/alcohol test may result in removal of job offer or immediate termination.
• A criminal background check will be required for this position. An unsatisfactory criminal background check will result in retraction of job offer or immediate termination.
• At the discretion of the employer, a successful post-offer/pre-employment physical exam may be required at the employer’s expense.
• A Driver's record check will be conducted by the employer. Satisfactory driving records are required for driving company motor driven equipment to conduct company business.
Today, Tony Coonrod carries on the dedication and quality of excellence instilled by his father, and has built around him a highly skilled team of Project Managers, Superintendents, Electricians, Programmers, Installation Technicians and Equipment Operators.
While the Company's primary work focus lies in the Upstream (E&P), Midstream (Pipeline), and Downstream (Refinery & Petrochemical) sectors of the Oil & Gas Industry, Coonrod Electric stays loyal and serves surrounding Agricultural facilities such as cotton gins and grain elevators, as well as sports lighting for local sports fields and stadiums.
Our Company vision continues to evolve and adapt to the ever-changing Oil & Gas Industry in order to surpass our clients power and energy needs.
Controller - CPA License Required
Become a team member and take part in one of the largest specialty construction businesses in the USA. We have been serving the DFW area for over 20 years. This business is privately and locally owned. We are rapidly expanding and want an intelligent, motivated, and experienced team members. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for an immediate opening for a Full Time controller with position to be based out of our Carrollton, Texas office.
Areas of responsibility include:
Preparation and timely completion of Month End Close process
Leadership, Development, and detailed Management of Accounts Payable, Payroll, collections, and fixed assets
Account Analysis and Reconciliation to maximize Company resources. Maintain all bank account activity, prepare daily cash activity including deposits, credit card transactions, and payroll activities.
Monthly Sales Tax Reports and Filings. Annual Franchise Tax Filings.
Supervision and/or performance of bank and credit card reconciliations
Inventory Accounting to achieve maximum efficiency and cost control
Maintenance of the accounting system including the chart of accounts, cost centers, & fixed assets. Ensure the accounting system is ready to process month end by day three.
Financial Reporting to CFO & CEO
Conduct bi-annual performance reviews for direct reports, complete the review form and make recommendations for rate increases. Recommend new hires, wage adjustments, promotions, demotions, terminations, and layoff.
Maintain knowledge of support, administer and ensure compliance with all company policies including those that are stated in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Safety Policy Handbook, Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual,and Standard Operating Procedures.
Prepare various financial and tax reports which may include extracting significant detail from the accounting system. Some of these reports are regular monthly reports but many requests come from the parent company which requires timely responses.
Project Management and Ad Hoc reports.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS LISTED
Very high level of integrity and maturity as the individual will be responsible for highly confidential information and will need to successfully interact with all levels of personnel
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 5-8 years of related experience.
Proven analytical and problems solving abilities
Proactive self-starter and change agent.
CPA LICENSE REQUIRED. INACTIVE STATUS OK.
Strong knowledge of principles, methods and practices pertaining to the accounting field
Appropriate competency with QuickBooks Enterprise Edition and other Window based programs.
Advanced knowledge of excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, conditional formulas, macros, etc.) highly preferred.
Successfully pass a drug test and background check. Qualify for employee fidelity bond
We offer competitive compensation and Health, Dental and Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, 401(k), and Profit Sharing. Don't let this opportunity pass you up.
Salary Range $75,000 to $82,000 DOE
Our employees are a direct reflection of our core business. Diverse and talented, we are proactive in seeking out new challenges and innovations in our industry.
Nelson Paint Company,1 Nelson Drive, P.O. Box 2040, Kingsford, MI 49802, P: (906) 774-5566, F: (906) 774-4264, www.nelsonpaint.com
Undertake all aspects of financial management and accounting operations, coordinating and directing the preparation of financial forecasts and report variances, presentation of timely monthly and annual financial statements, cost accounting and profitability assessments. This position requires hands on activity that includes performance of routine daily accounting functions along with the development, implementation of and compliance with internal control policies and procedures along with professional staff oversite, mentoring and training for all four manufacturing locations in using web hosted accounting software.
Actual compensation DOE -- Skills, Experience and Professional Growth -- Executive level, includes generous vacation and benefit package.
Actual compensation Executive Level DOE -- Skills, Experience and Professional Growth -- includes generous vacation and benefit package.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills Work well, cooperatively, with other staff
Planning and Organizing English Writing & Speaking skills
Adaptability Stress Tolerance
Manufacturing Product and Job Costing
Self-Motivated & Reliant Know When and How to Ask Questions
Professional Computer skills Diverse Accounting Software Expertise
IT and Network Management Oversite Data Analysis
MAIN JOB TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and perform all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL,
Be part of, participate in and contribute positively to assorted Corporate Management Team meetings
Collections and credit
General Ledger balancing, reconciliation and management
Depreciation Schedule maintenance
Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of regulatory reporting and tax filings
Prepare, or cause to be prepared, annual insurance renewal data
Leadership ability demonstrated in affective staff oversite and creative problem solving
Research technical accounting issues for compliance
Participate in and create marketing strategies and assess outcomes
Develop and utilize benchmarking throughout the Nelson Companies
Lead, prepare and assure accurate month-end and year-end close processes and results
Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal operations
Other duties as assigned
- Sit for long periods of time
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Nelson motor vehicle insurance policies
- Lift and move 25 Pounds
- Work around or near chemicals
- Some mechanical aptitude
- Bend, twist and lift as needed
- Support and cooperate positively with all personnel
- Travel by car, airplane or other modes of travel individually or in a group
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Lend a hand, assist or contribute anywhere in the Company if needed, production, office, custodial
A minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Management desirable
Experience: Any combination of training, education and experience which would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying
Nelson Paint manufactures paint designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions. We use formulas designed to survive blistering heat, arctic cold, bone-dry and super-humid conditions for any industrial application.
Every Nelson Paint product is manufactured to provide the highest quality and best value for our customers. We use more pigments and solids in our paint than other manufacturers to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with our products. We offer shipping from four locations in North America to ensure fast delivery of the best paint available on the market, at the lowest prices.
Paint Company Inn
We invented the encapsulated, washable paintball!
Created the tree marking paint systems widely in use today.
Developed an extensive line of marking, forestry, industrial, marine and household paints.
Invented the Nel-Spot Tree Marking Gun and the Dura-Built Tree Marking Gun.
Invented Deter-it Less-Lethal Projectiles for law enforcement and animal control agencies.
Created Deter-it CRASHER Glass Breaking Projectiles for the military and law enforcement.
Responsible for the overall accounting operation, including financial reporting and budgeting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Overall operation of accounting, including financial reports and budget.
Oversight, management, and evaluation of accounting staff (including payroll administrator). Assure that accounting personnel are properly trained, motivated, and directed to fulfill their responsibilities.
Review all journal entries for financial statements
Analysis of financial statements and preparation of special reports
Review accounts payables and receivables for accuracy
Evaluate credit applications and oversee collection efforts.
Maintain insurance records (property, casualty, fleet, workers comp, etc.) and provide information to obtain insurance quotes.
Prepare government and regulatory tax filings.
Direct company’s annual audit.
Comply with company policies and procedures.
Additional duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate degree with focus on accounting and/or finance
Five years managing financial/accounting department
Three years experience in manufacturing related environment
Proven ability to analyze financial statements and identify potential problems
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
Experience in the corrugated industry
Experience in cash management
Good communication skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial statements, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, contracts, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, vendors, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, volume, and net present value. Ability to evaluate financial alternatives and recognize and interpret financial trends and performance.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer literate (MS Office including Word and Excel as well as accounting software)
Proficient knowledge and application of accounting principles
Knowledge of tax codes and regulatory requirements
Quality standards – both ISO and QS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear and sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The individual must posses the following:
Superior time management skills including the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently and the ability to lead an effective and efficient meeting.
Superior communication and teaching skills in order to function effectively as a teacher for his/her accounting personnel.
Excellent crisis manager who demonstrates that he/she has a high emotional control under adverse conditions and can lead his/her personnel to a successful resolution.
Excellent employee relations skills including being an active listener, understanding how to appraise personnel, applying both positive and corrective feedback, being able to resolve conflicts either involving the supervisor directly or as a third party, understands and demonstrates positive motivational skills including coaching and delegation techniques.
Demonstrated confidence including providing a consistent leadership style with an acceptable level of professional assertiveness.
Professional appearance to support his/her role as a managerial representative.
The performance of the Controller will be measured as follows:
Operating standards- The employee will need to meet or exceed the Operating Standards set in the areas of quality, cost, safety, planning, customer satisfactions, supervision, efficiency, and productivity. Such standards will be set annually and communicated to the manager.
Personal growth- Each year there will be professional goals developed and agreed to by the manager and supervisor.
Employee relations – The employee will be evaluated regarding his/her skills and advancements in the areas of motivational techniques and results, positive and corrective/constructive feedback, subordinate development and creating a positive work environment.
Creativity – This will be evaluated by how active the employee is in participating in advancing the business through new and innovative ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Division Controller 6931Mje
Are you a Senior Accountant/Controller looking for an opportunity to join a high growth company, considered among the best places to work in Indiana? Are you experienced in providing accounting and month end reporting and analysis of financials for multiple business units? If so, then this job is for you!
Our client, located in Elkhart, IN, is a leading supplier of parts and components used in the RV industry, and they have an opening on their team for a Division Controller.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare review of monthly, quarterly and yearly financials to facilitate management decision making against P&L levers
- Coordinate month end closing process to include preparation of journal entries and review expenses
- Month end reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts
- Periodic reporting of inventory, labor and expenses
- Review and auditing of internal expense reports
- Preparation of census reports
What you’ll need to be successful in the role:
- 5-8 years of accounting and financial analytics experience with preference for manufacturing based experience
- Experience managing multiple national branch P&Ls at the corporate level
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance required, advanced degree is a plus
- CPA highly preferred
- JDE experience preferred or AS400, MS Office, MS AX
What’s in it for you:
- An excellent compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an industry leader, who feels strongly about their policy to promote from within
- Daily profit and loss forecasting.
- Month-end close and variance analysis.
- Oversee billing processes.
- Prepare and oversee corporate budgeting.
- Contract management, including direct customer interface.
- Purchasing approvals.
- Management of company-owned and customer-owned inventories.
- Analyze and evaluate key elements of the customer''s program such as:
o 3rd party expense analysis
o Order activity trends
o Inventory Control
o Key performance metrics
- Build databases and develop queries and calculations for Financial reports.
- Prepare and distribute reports.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA is preferred).
- 5+ years Accounting Management experience, including public accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel, and Access.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
Wireline Repair and Logistics
Wireless Repair and Logistics
Engineering and Network Deployment Services
Reuse and Supply Management Services
Product Engineering and Manufacturing
IT Systems Integration and Development
CPE Product (Set-Top Box, Modems & Data) Repair
Our customers include the major Telecom and Cable service providers and major OEMs from around the world. CTDI maintains its corporate headquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding customer base with more than 14,000 employees in more than 91 facilities worldwide.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!