Controls Designer Job Description Sample
Controls Design Engineer - Controls Designer
Position is located at Headquarters in Cookeville, TNRelocation Required
Controls Designer creates electrical and pneumatic schematics, analyzes prints, troubleshoots and debugs electrical and pneumatic designs, determines material and component specifications, and writes programming to operate machinery at a high level of proficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Create pneumatic and electrical prints.
· Read and analyze electrical and pneumatic prints.
· Verify conformance of components to customer specifications.
· Create bill of materials.
· Perform test and de-bug activities.
· Develop complex programs to operate devices and machines.
· Use voltmeters, ammeters and oscilloscopes.
· Understand proper wiring methods.
· Have excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in software to design ladder logic and machine controls. May also possess advanced programming skills in data base development and machine control.
· Communicate with customers to determine machine performance criteria.
· Have a thorough understanding electrical and pneumatic devices.
· Have disposition authority on rejects and rework.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· High School and Vocational Technical School with 5+ years of experience as a controls technician.
· Associates degree in electrical engineering technology and 2+ years as a controls technician.
· Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering. Advanced degree highly desirable.
· 4 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
· Work in standing position continuously.
· Stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to floor.
· Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally.
· VISUAL ACUITY: Near acuity with or without accommodation.
· HEARING Ability: Ability to monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose.
The Controls Designer is occasionally subjected to:
· High noise levels from operation machines.
· Physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts.
· Breathing fumes, dust and mist.
· Skin exposure to oil and fluids.
MISCELLANEOUS JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Communication skills in a team environment.
· Travel to customer or supplier locations as necessary.
Works under the direction of the Business Unit Manager
ATC Offers complete full-time benefits offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life along with Short- Term and Long-Term Disability insurances offered, generous company match on our 401-k plans, PTO time, Company- Paid holidays, among other benefits offered. ATC Automation is a mid-sized company that makes employees feel like more than a number. Fun, Family atmosphere while taking our projects and work seriously.
ATC Automation's team structure and function separates us from other automation companies. While most companies also talk about a team environment, ours takes the concept to the next level. Instead of pulling team members from a "pool" for each project, our teams stay together. The one exception is that the customer becomes part of the team. This creates synergy throughout the team, complimenting each other's strengths.
While their talents and skills may differ, their focus remains the same: providing an automation solution that meets or exceeds all expectations. And our customers play vital roles in our teams as well, giving each team a unique sense of unity and cohesiveness that can't be found anywhere else. In fact, our teams function like an extension of our customer's company, giving them their very own design/build division.
Three decades of experience
More than 250 employees
134,000 square-foot facility located in Cookeville, Tenn.
A TASI Group company
ISO 9001:2008 registered
24/7 service availability
Solid Works, CAD
Custom and Build-to-Print
On-site installation support, training, operation manuals and customer service
100% Cross-functional team based
SUMMARY: Perform controls design and panel build support on a variety of projects. Design capabilities must include component sizing and selection and electrical and controls design using Autocad. The company designs, builds and supports press feed controls, transmission test stand drive panels, end-of-line battery test panels for the automotive industry, and various motion control, PLC, and safety panels utilizing Omron, Siemens and Rockwell components, among others. Position based in New Hudson, MI.
· Proficiency creating panel layout and electrical control, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings using AUTOCAD (E-Plan experience is desirable). Reading and understanding mechanical drawings.
· Ability to complete a terminal rotation for each panel designed.
· Maintain current knowledge of electrical and related safety standards: Specifically NFPA, UL 508, OSHA, IEC and CE as they relate to control panel design, build, machine safety, and machine wiring.
· Work with vendors, purchasing, customers and sales force to specify and design solutions while meeting deadlines.
· Report activities to management regularly.
· Backup jobs to the server regularly.
· Be organized, professional, having excellent recall and the ability to communicate technical concepts with confidence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Associates’ Degree or equivalent in controls design desirable.
· 2+ years’ experience employed as a designer creating controls drawings, sizing wire, fusing, determining temperature rise within enclosures, calculating SCCR ratings, and selecting components per customer specification.
· Proficiency with PC’s, Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and the web required, as well as the ability to touch-type.
· Must be organized: ability to prioritize and schedule a variety of competing tasks, driving them to completion in a self-motivated fashion.
MCC's product offering of robotic, variable frequency drive (VFD), motion control, programmable logic control (PLC), and machine safety lines includes Omron Automation, Adept Robotics, Delta Tau advanced motion control, Proface, STI (Safety), Unico engineered drive systems, Nematron and Yaskawa.
MCC maintains its technical edge by offering engineered solutions which integrate the components distributed into turn-key solutions for those customers who require that level of service. Typical solutions include robotic small parts assembly, machine vision, motion control, and safety retrofits to existing automated equipment.
PA Transformer Technologies Inc. (PTTI) located in Canonsburg PA. is looking for a controls designer and/or engineer that has the experience in creating control drawings, peer review of control drawings, trouble shooting in manufacturing environment, proficiency in AutoCad Electrical or similar software.
Lighting Controls Designer (9173573)
Lighting Controls Designer
The MH Companies
The MH Companies is one of Colorado’s most capable and well respected lighting and controls manufacturer’s sales representatives. Five divisions within The MH Companies provide our customers throughout the Rocky Mountain region with the area’s largest selection of lighting and controls products as well as site amenities, system programming, and a host of other offerings that are critical to the success of their projects. Representing over 70 manufacturers and thousands of products, MH Lighting, MH Controls, ProSite Services, MH Roadway Solutions and our newest division, MH Site Amenities, provide project specific solutions that consistently exceed the expectations of customers in our markets.
The primary responsibility of the Controls CAD Designer is to manage all aspects of lighting controls design from system take-off and sales support through submittal drawing creation and construction support. The Controls CAD Designer should be a self-starting lighting control system designer with strong organizational skills, customer service focus and AutoCAD skills to be a part the The MH Companies lighting controls department.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Review engineering drawings and create material takeoffs to meet the design intent for the particular project.
- Create lighting control submittal drawings utilizing AutoCAD LT and Bluebeam software.
- Provide drawings and expertise to the sales department and specifiers.
- Create construction sets detailing all aspects of control system installation and programming.
- Assist contractors and field technicians on projects to ensure a functional and code complaint lighting control system installation.
- Advance the design process of the controls department through drawing standard creation and the use of new technologies. Adapt controls designs to feedback received from the field technicians.
- Self-educate on the latest in code requirements driving lighting controls design. Keep abreast of the latest products from our manufacturers utilizing them to meet the requirements of particular projects.
- Provide initial control system programming for selected control systems. Training will be provided in the programming approach and software.
- Assist with the creation of product demonstration equipment.
Qualifications / Desired Attributes
- At least 1+ years of AutoCAD design experience or relevant training.
- Electrical (NEC) and Energy Conservation (IECC) code knowledge.
- Experienced in utilizing Bluebeam software to complete material counts and takeoffs.
- Strong computer skills with Windows based applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Customer service oriented approach.
- Construction, lighting, controls and/or electrical equipment experience preferred
Strong salary DOE + benefits
We review every resume we receive. If we are interested in moving forward with you for this or any other position, we will be in touch, typically via email, within 48 hours.
MH Lighting is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Whether you are an experienced lighting industry guru or are enamored with the rapidly evolving technology that drives the world, The MH Companies offer unique and exciting employment opportunities in their Quotations, Client Services, Business Development Management and Engineering departments. Entry-level talent will have tremendous growth opportunities and seasoned veterans with proven track records of success will have industry-leading earning potential.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in working with customers to develop appropriate controls designs, programming machine functions and creating drawings and parts lists to see projects through from concept through completion. Our ideal candidate will be someone who can recognize the value of adapting tried and true concepts as well as generate innovative, creative, and sensible solutions to customer’s needs as new opportunities arise. Proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical and Microsoft Office programs is important.
- Electrical Design:
- Work with machine design engineer and customer to develop a low risk and robust machine design.
- Create electrical schematics and bill of materials to meet project requirements.
- Purchase materials and components per bill of materials for shop personnel
- Interface with shop personnel to ensure electrical panels and machine wiring meet customer and project requirements.
- Support assembly department by clarifying any design questions they may have. * Software Design:
- Create application design documentation and lead customer software design reviews.
- Program all software for the project with PLC, HMI, etc. * Startup and Debug:
- Test and verify all electrical wiring for the entire system: safety circuit, IO, communications, etc.
- Work with assembly and machine design engineer to ensure all mechanical setups and alignments are completed properly.
- Debug and test all software to meet project requirements.
- Meet with customer to ensure their machine requirements are fulfilled. * Customer Acceptance:
- Assist customer in testing and documenting final machine operation.
- Provide training and support to customer as needed. * Documentation:
- Creation of machine user’s manual per customer requirements.
- Validation documentation where required by customer. * Customer Support:
- Provide phone support to customers at existing installations.
- Provide programing and spare part support as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong electrical aptitude
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and ability to work alone
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally, 0% - 15% of the time
- Working knowledge of NEC and UL508A
- Electrical Schematic design and drafting using AutoCAD Electrical
- PLC controls (primarily Allen Bradley MicroLogix, CompactLogix & ControlLogix)(Secondary Horner Electric OCS)
- HMI (primarily Rockwell Automation Connected Components Workbench, FactoryTalk View SE & ME)
Electrical Controls Designer
Axis Engineering provides electrical control system design and programming to develop turnkey solutions for various clients and applications. You will be part of a trusted team who supplies the local representation of our large corporate clients with the technical knowledge, resources and skilled manpower to meet their engineering and production needs.
The position requires a balance between in-office designing, planning, and time on the job site. We don’t believe engineers can design a system well when they have no field exposure.
You will be interfacing directly with project teams and clients to provide the following:
- Design of PLC based electrical controls systems
- Selection and specification of electrical components
- Developing detailed electrical drawings for automation, controls and panel fabrication
- Validating systems per specifications
Knowledge and Abilities needed to be successful here:
- Control panel design and layout for 480V, 120V and 24VDC systems
- AutoCAD Electrical
- NEC, NFPA 79
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Local travel
- UL 508A
- PLC and HMI Programming
- Associates degree in engineering technology or 4 year technical degree
- 3+ Years related experience
- Recent graduates or current students with relevant coursework and good academic performance will be considered
- Ability to succeed and not be held back
- Willingness to do what it takes to overcome obstacles
- Ability to think outside the box
- Individual and family health insurance / prescription card
- Retirement plan with company match
- Company observed holidays
- Company paid training
- Performance bonus
Submit cover letter and resume.
Instrumentation & Controls Designer
Instrumentation & Controls Designer
Description Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we primarily serve the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries providing engineering and construction of some of the world's largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and environmental facilities worldwide.
Position Summary * Works under the direction of the E&I Project Lead and/or Technical Lead at the project level
Ownership – responsible for ensuring the effective, timely delivery of quality discipline deliverables
Adherence to Jacobs Work Processes and appropriate application/use of departmental tools
Management of discipline deliverables and other project related files in Jacobs Project Informationsystem
Coordinate/manage HVEC workshare office activities/tasks to ensure work packages are beingprepared in compliance with home office requirements (Quality, Schedule, Cost)
Understand the scope of work on assigned projects in order to participate in the development of theE&I design effort
Working knowledge base in assigned focus area: o I&C: Conventional & SPI deliverables, wiring design/practices, Panel Fabricationdesign/drawings, Location plans, Standard/Non-standard Installation details, Schedules,general application and installation of field instruments, etc o Electrical: All drawing types/schematics, Area Classification, Power/Lighting/Cable Tray,Plans, Details & Schedules, general application and installation of electrical equipment, etc o P&ID symbology, 3-D Model &Laser Scan review tools o NEC, ISA and other industry standards o Construction support activities
Report status on assigned work tasks; elevate any identified potential issues
Clear understanding of E&I requisition packages; development and content
Support development of TIC cost estimates and Engineering/Design effort hour estimates (PSE)
Clear understanding of checking requirements and deliverable quality expectations; work to produce drawings and designs per project schedule/budget
Perform assigned design activities in conformance with JE Work Processes/Instructions and SOPs;develop an understanding of client specifications, governing codes and good design practice
Maintain assigned portions of the E&I deliverables under the guidance of more senior designers;maintain technical content through regular updates
Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure the smooth flow of all E&I design information and toensure alignment with project requirements
4 years of experience on projects in oil & gas/refinery/petrochemical
Clear understanding of EPC work processes, cost control, scheduling and administrative practices as well as familiarity with the various project phases and associated required scope/deliverables
Primary Job responsibilities will include Intools Data Input.
Experience in Intools Version 7 or higher is required.
4 years of experience in Intools required
Experience preferred for wiring Site Specific PLC Systems. (Ex., Triconex, Siemens, Bently Nevada, Etc.)
Must be able to verify wiring & equipment located in DCS, Jct. boxes, PLC’s & Panels.
CADD Drafting skills (AutoCAD and/or Microstation)
Intergraph/Aveva /3D Modeling experience (SPI/Intools, SPI/Electrical, Aveva Engineering,PDS/DDP, etc) a significant plus
Proficiency in Office, Excel / Word expected.
Team player with a desire to expand skills. Other Essential Functions:
Keen safety awareness
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Able to perform job walks wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in an operating facility in ahot climate; May require travel to national and international jobsites and supplier locations At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs. Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Req ID: REF0000KG
Controls Designer - 60166557 - TT
Design & DraftingLast Updated: 01/04/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for an Electrical Systems designer.
As an Electrical Designer, you will be responsible for supporting new product development and custom industrial control systems. Major Areas of Accountability: • Works from notes, verbal instructions, sketches and drawings, or engineering specifications; consolidates the information to be used to prepare schematics, working plans, layouts and detailed drawings • Reviews the design and helps resolve the details not completely defined. Determines the best combination of all the preliminary information and contributing data to develop the final design • Develops specifications, designs or drawings using engineering principals, established standards, procedures and instructions • Provides the required level of documentation for custom or standard projects.
Specific tasks may include drawing assemblies, schematics and creating Bill of Materials using the CAD system and other computer tools as required. Follows all CAD Best Practices for schematic creation, drawing creation, file management and revision control • Verifies completed work, checks dimensions, Bills of Materials, materials to be used, quantities, processing information and adherence to Best Practices • Resolves electrical and system problems with designed or purchased parts. Assures that any changes are documented and prepared in accordance with engineering change procedures in a timely manner • Provides regular feedback and updates to project team members and immediate supervisor about the status of design tasks
Required Qualifications • Associates degree or vo-tech certificate in drafting, design, industrial design, industrial engineering, electronics or technical illustration and 6 years drafting/design experience; or 10 years relevant drafting/design experience • Electrical paneling design experience • Cabling design experience • Wiring experience • Drafting/design experience required • System level schematic documentation & ECOs • Experience with Electrical CAD tools (EPLAN & Micro Station a plus) For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job # 60166557TT Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Electrical & Controls Designer
As the largest engineering firm headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 500 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients. Foth Production Solutions, LLCis currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Electrical & Controls Designer who has a desire to contribute to our clients’ success and is looking for new learning experiences and opportunities for career growth. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI or St. Louis, MO location.Foth Production Solutions works closely with Fortune 500 companies to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. From small, single discipline projects to large multi-disciplined, turnkey projects, Foth’s commitment to personalized, client-centered service and long-term relationships never wavers. Our clients lead a broad range of industries and they leverage our team members’ experiences to support projects for new product introductions or line installations, custom machine solutions for unique packaging or product making needs, or systems analysis leading to throughput and efficiency gains.Position
This position will provide electrical and controls design support for our internal team and external clients. Projects will include process, utilities, and packaging systems utilized in the production of consumer products in the beverage market. Primary
Actively promote, support, and monitor safety policies of Foth and Foth clients
Utilize CAD software to prepare, review, modify, and create drawings
Create and layout electrical designs for process, packaging, and utilities projects, primarily in the beverage industry
Interpret and implement engineering mark-ups to drawings
Review design work performed by other team members for quality and adherence to standards
Coordinate project work with clients, vendors, and OEMs as requested
Review project drawings and submittals as requested
Manage and file documents, post drawings and documents to web-based sites for client, contractors, partner companies, etc.
Manage and organize multiple tasks; work independently and re-prioritize as necessary
Communicate effectively, both orally and written
Provide field installation, commissioning, and start-up support All Foth PS Members are expected to:
Travel as required (domestic and/or international) for field work and/or other client/business objectives
Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
Maintain a positive attitude
- Interact with clients on a regular basis
+ 5+ years of experience working as a designer
Associate’s Degree in drafting/design, electronics, or electro-mechanical technology or equivalent
Experience with MicroStation CAD software to create electrical and control system designs
Previous experience with any combination of the following:
Allen-Bradley Control System design
Modicon Control System design
Siemens Control System design
Distributed Control System (DCS) design (to include specifying modules and laying out schematic wiring)
Developing electrical and control cabinet layout designs and bills of material (BOM)
I/O networks and IT network design (Control Net, Ethernet, Ethernet I/P, Profibus, Modbus +, etc.)
Low voltage (480 and down) one line and three line drawings
Motor control center drawings
Instrument installation, wiring, and components
Specifying electrical devices and components
Electrical codes and standards (NFPA79, NEC70, NEC70E, UL508)
- Industrial Electrical construction practices
+ 10+ years of experience as a designer in a consulting firm environment in the beverage industry Foth offers a Professional Career Development Program, an attractive compensation/benefits package, and an employment experience shaped by the preferences of our members. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, apply today! Our culture is described as follows: Values-Based: Our One Foth culture is grounded in and reflects our values.Client-Centered: We show our clients by our actions that we care as much about their needs as they do.Member-Owned: We have always been member-owned and we expect to always bemember-owned.Influential: Leadership is established through a member’s ability to influence and create followship with other members.Inclusive: We think and behave inclusively. We are stronger together.Continuously Learning: We invest in our members’ growth through professional career development.Innovative: We are entrepreneurial and innovative in what we do and in how we get it done.Caring: We genuinely care for our clients, our members, and our communities.Relationship-Building: We show our commitment to building and maintaining world-class relationships.Collaborative: We collaborate effectively. We celebrate our achievements as a team!Results-Focused: Our performance-based culture rewards and recognizes extraordinary contributions of teams and individuals.Flexible: Foth’s culture allows our members to maintain a positive work-life balance while meeting commitments to our clients and team members.Safety-Minded: We believe that “no job is so important and no work is so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely.”Quality-Oriented: Our members deliver work products that meet or exceed expectations.Transparent: We are open and honest with our communications.Process-Driven: We “follow the process or cause it to be changed” in a proactive and constructive manner.Strategic: We are deliberate in how we set direction and make decisions; we think and act with the end in mind.Ethical: We do the right thing at all times.All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free. *MD11710
Responsibilities Design of controls systems including hardware design of control systems, network configuration and selection of field devices for a variety of manufacturing processes, including material handling and parcel handling systems.
Understand basics of mechanical systems and manufacturing processes for which control systems will be designed. Provide feedback on mechanical designs where necessary for control considerations.
Participate in overall engineering of system designs, system flow schematics, general layouts and detailed sequence of operations.
Understand and be familiar with client design specifications and electrical codes and standards.
Primary responsibilities will be CAD drafting and detailing as instructed by the Controls Engineer.
Specify and design control panels, motor control centers and motor control panels. This includes selection of control panel components including circuit breakers, power supplies, motor starters, VFD’s, relays, etc.
Responsible for sizing of control panel components including transformers, power supplies, circuit breakers, fusing, power distribution blocks, air conditioners, heaters, motor starters/overloads.
Responsible for sizing of wiring or both power, control and device wiring. Be familiar with voltage drop on wiring.
Familiar with the fabrication of control panels to be able to layout interior and exterior of control panels. This includes selection of components and other components used in the fabrication of control panels, and to be able to lay them out on CAD. Be familiar in sizing of wire way.
Specify field devices for controls systems. This includes the selection of the devices and the interface of them in the overall system design.
Design installation drawings including cable tray and conduit layouts, field interconnect diagrams and bill of materials.
Shall be familiar with PLC components such as I/O modules, communication cards, interface modules, graphic screens, etc. Responsible to organize and layout PLC I/O.
Schematic design of PLC network systems for communication and control. This would also include PLC to PLC and PLC to I/O communications.
Participate in the review of the control panels being fabricated. This review will entail comparing the as-designed drawings to the actual fabrication of the control panels. This will include traveling to the fabricators shop.
Produce system as-built/as-installed drawings, as directed.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate's Degree in a technical field with at least 3 years of related work experience, or a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university, with 1 to 5 years of related work experience.
Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Outlook, basic MS Excel (calculations, functions, sorting, formatting), MS Word (basic formatting).
General knowledge of controls and electrical systems design and engineering
Previous experience with PLC’s and networks preferred.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Overview Ghafari is a global engineering, architecture, process design, consulting, and construction services firm driven to understand and meet the distinct needs of every client. For nearly forty years, we have taken a personal approach to highly technical projects in complex markets. By blending insight with technological innovation, we help clients elevate their efficiency, sustainability, and impact. Our full-service, in-house team works together to meet the unique demands of each project. Working side by side, market experts and discipline leaders exchange insights to uncover new opportunities for efficiency. This rigorous collaboration allows us to bridge smart design with precise functionality. Ghafari was founded on the promise of technological innovation. Today, we are recognized as a pioneer in adopting and standardizing the latest advancements in our field. We aim to remain at the forefront of our industry and create ever-smarter spaces that help clients navigate new demands within their field. Join our team and work on forward-thinking projects around the world. Ghafari Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability in order to use our online system to apply for a position at Ghafari Associates, LLC, you may apply for positions in the following ways:Connect to ourBy fax at 313.436.8624; Attn: Human ResourcesBy mail at 17101 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126; Attn: Human ResourcesIn person at 17101 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126.By email atIf there are any questions or additional accommodations that are required, please contact 313.441.3000 for assistance.It is Ghafari Associates, LLC’s policy not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or a protected veteran, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!