Controls Operator Molded Goods Job Description Sample
Production Supervisor 1St Shift (6:00 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.), Molded Components
Production Supervisor 1st Shift (6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.), Molded Components
South Windsor, CT
Full-time Company Description Doosan is a renowned multi-national infrastructure, energy, and construction equipment business headquartered in South Korea. With revenues of over $20 billion last year, and over 40,000 people working in over 40 countries. Doosan expanded its global footprint on July 21, 2014, when Doosan Corporation announced the establishment of Doosan Fuel Cell America, a prestigious fuel cell business based in South Windsor, Connecticut. Doosan Fuel Cell America is delivering innovative and smart energy solutions today for businesses globally. Our innovative fuel cells are created for a wide range of applications and enable our customers to significantly lower their electricity bills, improve the energy efficiency of their facility or business, and reduce their carbon emissions by utilizing new clean tech solutions. Job Description The Production Supervisor is a Leadership position focused on managing and growing a 24/7 world-class production operation. The position involves close interaction with all disciplines and hourly functions. Ability to work in a team environment is a must. Applicant must be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. A strong and systematic commitment to standard work, continuous improvement and root cause corrective action is required. Production
Direct, manage, and optimize the overall operator activities for a given shift
Align resources and develop strategies to meet production targets
Participate in daily production meetings and set resources to achieve plan
Enforce the collection of metrics and analyze productivity
Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations
Ensure equipment is maintained properly and on schedule
Plan and forecast shift resources including staffing, production equipment, maintenance and other production support items
Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points Employee Development
Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
Lead, motivate, and develop employees to achieve manufacturing performance results
Utilize Continuous Improvement / Lean tools to improve individual skills and enhance teamwork
Participate in cross-functional working team meetings across engineering, materials management, quality and facilities to ensure overall production success
Create and promote an environment where all employees are encouraged to reach their full potential Continuous Improvement
Recommend changes to improve work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
Drive cost/time saving improvements from concept through implementation
Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling and equipment to ensure efficient production methods
Implement systems to log and measure non-value added work due to process inefficiencies, CoPQ, and equipment issues
Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues, identifying solutions, recommending actions Qualifications Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 5 years of industry experience required
Minimum 3 years supervisory experience required
Must be able to support on-call responsibilities during off-shift hours
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work independently and proactively
Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Experience with ERP and Quality systems
Familiarity with automated controls and instrumentation
Solid understanding of manufacturing processes
Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
Effective in making decisions under pressure
Focused on results with the ability to work to deadlines
Strong understanding of health and safety procedures Education AS degree preferred. Additional Information Passport required for travel outside the U.S. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Household Goods Van Operator - Cdl-A Truck Driver
How does $250,000 sound? Lawrence Companies are now hiring household goods CDL-A van truck drivers for top-level national accounts.
Apply today with a Top Pay Carrier Certified company
CDL-A VAN TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
Unbelievable Earnings through 3rd party work – you can make $250K + in one year
100% Fuel Surcharge
Upfront Advances on All Loads
Off-Season Freight Options
No Trailer Fees
On-Site Mechanics & In-house Shop work to keep you moving
Less “dead head” with Freight Capabilities
End of Year Bonus based on Performance & Earnings
Quarterly Customer Service Bonus
Household Goods Driver Training Provided
Drive with one of the most established United Van Lines agents in the industry! Lawrence Transportation is now hiring van operators/truck drivers for household goods trucking opportunities that pay over $250,000 in yearly earnings. As one of the biggest pack-and-haul companies in the business and a recently certified Top Pay Carrier, we’re proud to offer more for your career satisfaction than other carriers.
Tractor lease opportunities available!
Because we’re 100% employee owned, we have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to treating drivers right. See for yourself – give recruiters a call or click below to apply today for CDL-A van operator truck driver opportunities at Lawrence!
Molded Assembler-1st # Minneapolis, MN
Job Snapshot # Location: Minneapolis, MN # Category: Assembly # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 24 weeks
Pay Rate: $13.75 /Hour
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
10/29/2017 # Job ID: 65112 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 651/633-0013 # Fax:
Description State of the art manufacturing company in the New Hope area is currently hiring for several positions on 1 st shift and 2 nd shift. The pay rates range from $13.75 - $16.00/HR depending on the position and shift.
Qualified candidates must have some experience with one of the following: Electronic Assembly, Soldering, Blueprint reading, Wiring, or Inspection with a microscope. Individuals will be working in a clean, climate controlled manufacturing environment.
All the positions are temp to hire and offer full time benefits upon hire. Must be able to lift 30lbs, have a high attention to detail and be ok with repetitive tasks. To apply, please call Volt Workforce Solutions at 651-633-0013 and ask to speak with a recruiter or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Senior Operator Plant Ops Environmental Controls
Senior Operator Plant Ops Environmental Controls
Requisition ID 12306BR
Org Level 1 Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Campus HSC - Lubbock
Bldg Maint and Op Lbk
Position Description Employees in this senior classification are responsible for the operation of a console, machinery, and/or data terminal. Work is performed under direct supervision, and is evaluated on the basis of accuracy and adequacy of output. Work is performed under office conditions; employees may work under pressure to meet deadlines. Major/Essential Functions * Maintains and monitors energy management systems.
Monitor and adjust set points and operating parameters as needed to conserve energy while ensuring optimum comfort conditions for building occupants.
Responds to temperature complaints / problems.
Monitor fire alarm systems and respond to alarms in accordance with existing procedures and routines.
Respond to non-life threatening alarms and emergency calls; perform minor repairs, reset AHU's, VFD's, electrical breakers, etc.
Maintains accurate records on each shift.
Receive and relay messages accurately.
Maintain record of alarms / problems that occur.
Assist other Plant Operations employees with record keeping and operations of systems.
Produce reports and energy consumption trends for analysis.
Perform various walks throughout all HSC buildings, checking for leaks, lighting outages and other items needing repair.
Occasional Duties * Perform other related job duties as deemed necessary and assigned by supervisor(s).
Perform restroom preventive maintenance, e.g. - water leaks, loose toilet seats, clean dirty vents, loose tiles, hot water to sinks and proper door operation.
Must have and maintain valid State of Texas Drivers License and be an approved driver as determined by TTUS Office of Risk Management and insurance carrier. Must be able to pass the employee Criminal Background Check.
Required Qualifications Completion of high school or the equivalent plus three (3) years work experience in the area of assignment. Start Date on or after 9/1/2017.
Preferred Qualifications * Pneumatic and/or electrical / electronic controls knowledge. Basic understanding of HVAC systems and hydronics. College level engineering of electrical / electronic study.
One year of experience with menu-drive Energy Management system software or spreadsheet / database computer programs.
Knowledge of modern electronic practices, methods and resources as related to building systems.
Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions associated with the trade.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Skilled in the use of various computer programs - spreadsheets and/or word processing.
EEO Statement As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Optional Attachments Professional/Personal Reference Professional License/Certification Recommendation/Referral Other Documents Supporting Qualifications
Minimum Hire Rate 11.5
Pay Statement Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Schedule Details 12 Hour Shifts; Could be Assigned to Days or Nights. Grant Funded?
Job Group Clerical/Secretarial
Removal Date 11/07/2018
Controls (Energy Management And Control Systems Emcs) Specialist Operator
Controls (Energy Management and Control Systems EMCS) Specialist Operator Tracking Code 2927 Job Description LinQuest is seeking a Controls (EMCS) Specialist to join our team supporting the 460 Mission Support Group, Civil Engineering. You will provide Controls subject matter expertise (SME) in the area of Energy Management and Control Systems (EMCS) for the Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) weapon system to meet a 99.9% availability rate of mission critical HVAC/power for SBIRS and Legacy Defense Support Program (DSP) missions. The SME will have experience in distributed hardware, software and network communication elements used to remotely control and monitor electrical and mechanical equipment and systems. These elements will include, but are not limited to, chiller plants, air handlers, computer room A/C units, water and gas detection, fuel systems, water treatment, heating systems, primary and secondary unit substations, backup generators, large-scale UPS, EMCS monitoring and control software, and network communication equipment. This job may require shift work and is located at Buckley AFB, Aurora, CO and requires a MINIMUM Secret clearance; TS/SCI is desired. Required Skills Candidate will have experience and ability to:
Plan and lay out work from electrical and electronic block diagrams, wiring diagrams, schematics, and technical orders.
Perform pretest, operational (functional), and final testing; final tuning; alignment; and/or calibration of highly complex electronic systems, components, and/or sub-assemblies.
Install, overhaul, repair, fabricate, and/or modify electronically controlled industrial systems, components, and/or sub-assemblies.
Perform preventive maintenance on electronic control systems to include disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and calibration.
Utilize safety and security practices and procedures following established rules and regulations and maintains a safe, clean, and secure work environment. Required Experience Education and Experience + 5+ years of experience with EMCS, SCADA, BAS for utilities, and/or critical infrastructure which has involved collecting and interpreting user requirements in order to prepare system designs.
Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, sequence of operations and end devices used in these applications, such as air and water flow meters, pressure transducers, temperature transmitters and other automation peripherals
Experience with EMCS/SCADA logic and programming with software packages from large single provider commercial vendors (such as Johnson Controls Inc, Siemens Controls, Automated Logic, Honeywell Controls, Delta, Alerton, Schneider, Allen-Bradley) and cross platform integrators (such as Tridium)
Working knowledge of communications protocols, i.e. TCP/IP, MODBUS, MODBUS TCP, DNP3, IEC 61850, BACnet, etc.,
Working knowledge of codes and standards relating to mechanical and EMCS/SCADA design (such as NFPA 70, NFPA 70E, IEEE C37.1, C37.2, UL 864 and C37.90).
Associates or 4-year Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Control Systems, or related field (5-10 years of previous experience as a Controls Operator may be substituted for the education requirement)
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
MINIMUM Secret clearance; TS/SCI is desired.
CA (for internal purposes only) Job Location Denver, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Clearance Level Required US Citizenship and active DoD Secret clearance
Senior Accountant Consumer Goods Company
We are a fast growing consumer products Company. To support our continued growth, we have a long term career opportunity for an Accountant. Reporting to our Controller, the role of the successful candidate will be to work with the Accounting Team to complete the daily activities of the Accounting Department, and assist the Controller in identifying opportunities for improvement and automation including assisting in special projects, analyses, audits, budgeting and reporting.
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
· Some public accounting/auditing experience preferred, but not required.
· BS degree in Accounting.
· Experience in a dynamic and growing business environment.
· Experience in reviewing/implementing internal controls and/or SOX experience, a plus.
· Strong quantitative, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent computer proficiency with MS-Office Suite, including advanced knowledge in Excel, as well as financial software. Working knowledge of ERP system a plus.
If interested, reply in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE with your resume attached as a word document, along with present salary information.
Household Goods Van Operator - Cdl-A Truck Driver
How does $250,000 sound? Lawrence Companies are now hiring household goods CDL-A van truck drivers for top-level national accounts.Apply today with a Top Pay Carrier Certified companyCDL-A VAN TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:Unbelievable Earnings through 3rd party work you can make $250K + in one year100% Fuel SurchargePersonalized DispatchUpfront Advances on All LoadsOff-Season Freight OptionsNo Trailer FeesOn-Site Mechanics & In-house Shop work to keep you moving
Less dead head with Freight CapabilitiesEnd of Year Bonus based on Performance & EarningsQuarterly Customer Service BonusHousehold Goods Driver Training ProvidedDrive with one of the most established United Van Lines agents in the industry! Lawrence Transportation is now hiring van operators/truck drivers for household goods trucking opportunities that pay over $250,000 in yearly earnings. As one of the biggest pack-and-haul companies in the business and a recently certified Top Pay Carrier, we re proud to offer more for your career satisfaction than other carriers.Tractor lease opportunities available!Because we re 100% employee owned, we have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn t when it comes to treating drivers right. See for yourself give recruiters a call or click below to apply today for CDL-A van operator truck driver opportunities at Lawrence!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving needed, company driving solo, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, tanker truck, tanker truck driving, time at home
Goods Receiving Assistant (Ref: Wp061017)
With previous experience in a similar role, you will be an effective communicator with good organisation skills. Ideally, you will have knowledge of ProcureWizard. In return for your commitment well provide you with fantastic flexible benefits including; a very generous pension scheme, an employer paid health cash plan, holiday exchange, free meals on duty and a genuine investment in your personal development.
Senior Marketing & Digital Strategy Consultant - Consumer Goods Industry
Will consider candidates from the following US cities: *Atlanta, GA *Florham Park, NJ *Hartford, CT *Indianapolis, IN *El Segundo, CA *Minneapolis, MN *Seattle, WA *Chicago, IL *Cincinnati, OH *Dallas, TX *Washington, DC *Philadelphia, PA *St. Louis,f MO
The successful candidate will be up to date on current and emerging digital and marketing trends with experience in some, or all, of the following areas:
- Work as lead of consumer marketing including the brand strategy and brand portfolio
- Interfacing with agency partners for media planning & buying
- Digital strategy development to include performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Client assessment portion of strategy engagements and presenting key findings to senior clients
- Definition of high level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Digital roadmap development and working to implement the roadmap
- Generate customer experience analytics with actionable insight
- Provide strategy and solution development support to new business activities and existing client relationships
- Focus on Consumer Products or related consumer-facing industries
- 7+ years Providing consultancy, ideas and knowledge to assist clients (internal or external) with their multi-channel visions, strategies and roadmaps
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- The successful candidate will have core management consulting skills, and ideally also a technology delivery background with experience of implementing digital marketing solutions whilst working with global teams in a distributed delivery model.
- Experienced as lead of consumer marketing including the brand strategy and brand portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel as needed
Category Manager- Consumer Goods Manufacture
Category Manager for leader in the consumer goods industry !
This individual will be responsible for developing and executing the national category management strategy. This involves high collaboration with field based sales teams and key internal departments (marketing, finance, packaging, demand planning, market/consumer research) to develop “gold standard” planograms, distribution priorities, category selling platforms, and innovation/renovation support. This role will lead and manage data analysis, shopper research studies and will leverage information and insights to create strategic category selling strategies incorporating the 4 P’s (i.e. Product, Placement, Promotion and Price).
1) Develop and implement national category management strategies for assigned categories aligned with overall corporate vision. This will include category growth strategies by channel with specific department and aisle recommendations. Support customer specific category management projects by providing best practices, key insights and customized selling platforms. Collaborate with marketing to validate/develop ACV goals for all new item launches. (30%)
2) Collaborate with the Department Director to evaluate, align and manage the distribution priorities for respective categories as well as identify “Fix The Mix” opportunities. Provide recommendations by section size and channel. Communicate strategies and best practices internally and externally to field based Retail Sales category managers. (20%)
3) Participate in new item launches and SKU optimization projects with appropriate Customer Development leads as co-champion for Retail Sales. Develop “gold standard” planograms for assigned business to improve sales and profitability of the section. (20%)
4) Develop expertise in Category Management on assigned businesses throughout the organization by creating/providing relevant analytic and selling tools for Field and HQ based category managers. Develop strategic materials for field sales on assigned category to include relevant consumer and shopper insights and specific retail action plans. (20%)
5) Travel to Retailer meetings to present key category management strategies. Lead the development , maintenance, roll-out, and training of various Category Management tools such as JDA Prospace, Apollo, Gladson, assortment tools, retailer loyalty card databases, etc. (10%)
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• 3-5 years CPG category management – either internal or field based, preferably on a Category Captain / Leader Brand with sales and/or Analytic experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Master’s/MBA degree a plus
• Strength in the following core competencies is required: Leadership, Organizational and Channel Knowledge, Initiative, Strategic Thinking and Solution Orientation
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently as well as the ability to work with cross-functional partners at various levels
• Must be able to work well and thrive within a fast-paced environment
• Strong business acumen is a requirement; demonstrated understanding of Manufacturer and Retailer profitability
• Training and experience in the following areas: Presentation skills, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills, Selling skills, Time Management, Project Management, Data Analysis, Insight Generation
• Ability to analyze, interpret and develop actionable recommendations from disparate data sources
• Category Management skill set including IRI/Nielsen mastery, Spectra, Space Management expert, expertise in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!