Converse Job Description Sample
Information Assurance Manager Level II (Rmf)
Diligent Consulting, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on applications development, integration, deployment, and operation of state-of-the-art information systems that deliver critical network-centric solutions. We have an entrepreneurial environment filled with challenging opportunities for cutting-edge professionals who believe in a commitment to excellence and integrity. We value domain expertise, experience and knowledge and a commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction. We offer an exceptionally generous benefit plan for our employees.
Performs as an information assurance security professional in the development of security policies, procedures, and security Assessment & Authorization (A&A) packages, as well as having extensive knowledge of Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Department of Defense (DOD), and Air Force computer security directives and activities necessary to perform assigned A&A tasks. Ability to produce MAJCOM or Higher Headquarters level of staff work. Works closely with the customer to develop a Risk Management Framework (RMF) A&A package and input all applicable information into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). Performs threat vulnerability assessments; provides security test and evaluation support; provides technical support in the evaluation of security products; and develops information system security studies and reports that address areas of information system security concerns. Consults in all areas of information system security, including physical security, administrative security, personnel security, computer security, operations security, and industrial security. Verifies system compliance with standards and performs risk analyses.
Two plus (2+) years of experience in information systems security in accordance with DoD 8570.01–M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
- Proven work performance and communications skills, including developing and giving formal written and oral presentations
- Demonstrated experience in the development of information security system certification and accreditation packages based on understanding the unique security requirements of customer
- Must have a good understanding of Information Assurance principles; RMF requirements; and eMASS data input, validation, and presentation
- Must understand and be familiar with the roles and responsibilities of the customer/PM, the INOSC, the IA Manager, AFNIC, and the
- Appropriate IAM Level II professional certifications Information Security Certificate (ISC) 2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Authorization Professional (CAP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field -or- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field and additional three (3) years experience (Ten (10) years of IT experience no degree is required).
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Bilingual Customer Service Position Available (Universal City)
GET TO KNOW ALORICA At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( ) KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary WHY JOIN ALORICA? Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica , a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us. But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k)) * Employee discounts through client programs Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step? JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment * A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems Physical Demands Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you. DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let's do this. Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now ( ) About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Maintenance Technician | Sunrise Canyon
Avenue5 Residential is growing! We are in search of a Maintenance Technician to join our amazing and dynamic team!
Who are we?
Avenue5 is a multi-family property management firm that reaches 13 states. Established in 2014, we are 1,000 associates strong! We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
- Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
- Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
- Competitive compensation
- Coverage for medical, dental, and vision, effective on the first day of the month following hire
- A 401(k) plan, available after 30 days of service
- Paid holidays and a paid day off for your birthday
About the role:
· Perform various maintenance functions including repairs to the following: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry, grounds maintenance.
· Perform general carpentry duties such as wallboard repair, countertop/cabinet replacement, finish carpentry, window/glass repair, door/lock repair, and ceramic tile repair.
· Promptly communicate with Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager concerning all maintenance issues at the property.
· Perform daily maintenance tasks, such as service requests and unit make-ready (punch, paint, etc.) ensuring timeliness and quality standards are met.
· Contribute to community resident retention programs.
· Preserve and respect applicant and resident confidentiality.
· Foster a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, other communities and associated agencies.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in the property management industry or directly related field.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Must be licensed, insured and able to drive a vehicle.
· Observe all safety precautions and wear the appropriate safety gear in accordance with company policy.
· Maintain a regular schedule which may require working overtime, weekends and non-traditional holidays. Additionally, when required, be on-call and provide assistance during staff deficiencies.
If this describes you, and you're excited about being a part of an incredible team, let's talk! Please apply with your resume.
We look forward to working with you
As a property management firm that specializes in providing professional residential management services in multi-family real estate, our goal is to create a forward thinking platform that rewards associates through myriad employment opportunities and empowers them to be an integral part of an organization that continually strives to raise the bar in the multi-family industry.
Avenue5 Residential, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Financial Institutional Security Officer
--SAN ANTONIO, TX
$11.00 to $13.00 HOUR
FULL TIME --ALL SHIFTS
- Fast paced environment.
- Watches for irregularities and make contact with first responders as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions.
- Stationary guard post in outdoor shack.
- Security experience Required(Corrections, Law Enforcement or Military)
- 21 years or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Able to construct, write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports.
- MVR, Drug test, and background screen will be processed post employment offer.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Thank you for your interest in working with U.S. Security Associates, Inc. (USA). Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we request that you read the following information so you will have a clear understanding of what USA requires of all security officers, as well as what your duties would include if you were hired.
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of America's largest security companies, delivering uniformed security services, consulting and investigations and specialized security solutions throughout the United States and around the world. We operate 160 branch offices and have experience and on-the-ground resources in 120 countries.
Diesel Mechanic In Seguin, TX
Love’s is looking to hire Diesel Mechanics. Diesel Mechanics keep our customers on the road by providing light mechanical repairs to drivers.
You′ll also help your manager keep things flowing. We take a lot of pride in delivering high caliber mechanical services to our customers. With the Love′s Tire Care business on the rise, opportunities for career growth will increase as well.
Assistant Maintenance Hvac/Epa Certified (Gold Talon)
- Responsible for the maintenance inside and outside of building, executing duties as changing, fixing and checking out lights and fans, patching and painting walls
- Inspected and verified machines and cranes on a daily basis
- Attended, coordinated and executed tasks regarding to request sheets
- Completed efficiently paperwork in order to meet the request orders
- Assisted staff repairing old and broken machines
- Assisted in renovation and construction services for branch offices.
- Assembled modular cubicles, moved furniture, and performed emergency maintenance.
- Worked with external contractors to complete specialized projects (i.e. pluming, etc.)
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly San Antonio TX
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive Nussbaum OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too. Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations. Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions If hired in our Primary Hiring Area , you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year. Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen. First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan Qualifications
- 21 * 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL) * Excessive speeding
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company? Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!