Conveyor Operator Pneumatic System Job Description Sample
3Rd Shift Conveyor Belt Operator
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A 3RD SHIFT
HOURS ARESUNDAY THROUGHTHURSDAY10PM TO 6:30 AM WITH MANDATORY OVERTIME ON FRIDAY NIGHTS
1. Primary duties:
A. Use scan guns to scan boxes
B. Monitor product flow through printers
C. Re-induct reject boxes from conveyor
D. Relabel boxes if needed
E. Replace rolls of labels on printers
2. Secondary duties:
A. Maintain clean and sanitary work environment
B. Complete recordkeeping requirements
C. Conveyor operating experience is a plus
3. General Working Conditions/Environment
Due to the refrigeration that is required for the products, the room temperature varies from
-5 to 33 degrees (F).
E. Lifting up to 20 pounds, at arms length, on a continual basis
F. Occasionally lifts up to 60 pounds
G. Use of both hands and arms
Warehouse Operator - Upland Conveyor (2Nd Shift M-F)
Position Overview: Join the Molex team as an Associate Test Engineer!
Perform Reliability Testing, and work on multiple projects, making decisions on best methods and practices to employ to best execute projects. This position requires analysis of complex technical data; will use test procedures as guides, but has freedom to determine best preparation method. In cases of performing failure analysis, creative and in-depth analysis is required to arrive at the root cause(s). Essential Functions:
Conduct product evaluation and performance analysis, standard and advanced failure analysis and provide detailed reports. With assistance, evaluate results and provide corrective actions or recommendations
Utilizing standard departmental procedures, develop and modify product test plans to establish performance and reliability of the products being tested
Set up and operate standard and custom test equipment and chambers. Includes equipment such as microscopes, Instron type force equipment, various electrical parameter measuring devices, temperature/humidity chambers, etc. Prepare test samples and assemble test boards using hand, wave and convection re-flow soldering processes.
Prepare detailed test reports, including statistical analysis, observations, executive summary, detailed test data, experimental procedures, equipment and specimen detail.
May provide direction to and utilize the support of lab technicians Job Title:Warehouse Operator
Upland Conveyor (2nd Shift M-F)
Shift: Second Shift (Monday
Friday 2:30 pm
11:00 pm) This position will pick, pack and prepare shipments to all direct and inter-company customers using the SAP computer based inventory applications or other warehousing methods and following shipping instructions on customer delivery notes. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:1.
Maintain department inventory accuracy at 98% or better.2. Follow all work instructions and DPRO’s for each applicable Warehouse process.3. Possess a working knowledge of warehousing methods.4.
Responsible for on time shipping which would include packing, scanning, labeling or other duties to prepare shipments.5. Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices.6. Driving forklifts and pickers.7.
Operate and troubleshoot errors on conveyor.8. Order packaging as needed for production departments.9. Actively support Lean/Six Sigma initiatives and programs.10.
Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Quality and Environmental systems by following stated policies and procedures.Job Number:4328BRCareer Field:Manufacturing / Production / Operations Position
Required skills and experience for this position include: Lift and carry 25 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally
At least 1 year experience in a warehouse environment (2+ years preferred)Experience with SAP, WRX, ESKAY, and/or similar warehousing software
Ability to read and understand EnglishAbility to drive (or learn to drive) a forklift
Ability to work in a team environment
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship. Location:Lincoln, NE 68521 Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.:We are an equal opportunity employer.
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: E-Verify
Pneumatic And Vacuum Operator Truck Driver
USADEBUSK LLC CDL, Pneumatic & Vacuum Operator Driver. $20-$24/hr. DOE. P/T and owner operators.
Clean DMV. TWIC & passport. Contact Reginald Washington or Kevin California.
Category: Transportation , Keywords: Truck Driver
Conveyor Field Service Technician. Conveyor Experience Required.
This is a fast paced field service position on industrial warehouse machinery including conveyor, and carousels. Do not apply for this position if you do not have over two years experience with this equipment, live in the Milwaukee area, and can work responsibly unsupervised.
Keep our customer base satisfied by performing planned maintenance and service calls in a timely and professional manner. Work “on call” and maintain the schedule of service calls based on types of maintenance agreements. Provide customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform planned maintenance and service calls properly, and on-call. This may include and is not limited to inspecting, adjusting, lubing or replacing the following: chains and sprockets, pulleys and rollers, motors and gearboxes, belts, belt or chain take-ups, carrying rollers and snubber rollers, sensors and reflectors, regulators, sortation devices, pneumatic brakes, filters and stops, safety switches, frames and guide rails
Actively follow safety rules and policies of Conveyor Solutions, Inc. and the Customer.
· Any conflicts with Customer’s Safety rules see your Manager
Maintain a professional manner to guarantee a professional image for our company.
Perform on-site technical work independently, and assist others when necessary.
Accept new duties and responsibilities when assigned.
As needed, provide technical support for customers, technicians, and sub-contractors.
Work in-conjunction with other on-site technicians, sub-contractors and other trades.
Complete all documentation and get all proper signatures and authorizations required per company policy.
Submit parts usage per job, so to maintain accurate truck, CSI warehouse and/or customer inventory levels.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with facility maintenance and issues when necessary and when your schedule allows.
Assist with new installations.
Repair or replace
Make or buy
Number of Direct Indirect
Positions Supervised Employees Report Report
High School or equivalent trade school
2+ years Conveyor repair and/or service.
Valid drivers’ license
Fork Truck Certification, desirable
10 Hour OSHA Certification, desirable
Basic computer knowledge, Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet, CAD a plus
Operate a meter and tachometer
MATH SKILLS/REASONING ABILITY
Basic math skills and reasoning ability required
Strong written and oral communication skills are required
Ethical and honest
This position works primarily in a typical warehouse and industrial environment.
This position requires ability to lift 75 lbs individually (male), 25 lbs (women)
Conveyor Solutions, Inc. is an established system integrator that is committed to bringing the very best in both product quality and customer service.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, Conveyor Solutions, Inc. was established as a material handling equipment, installation, and service company. Starting with these roots, Conveyor Solutions, Inc. has grown to become a full-service material handling systems integrator, offering its clients custom-designed systems for a broad range of industries. In doing so, we have identified and developed strong working relationships with the very best manufacturers of equipment in the industry.
While the technical capability of Conveyor Solutions, Inc. has and will continue to grow over the years, our commitment to provide consistently high quality services to our customers at fair prices will continue to be the focal point of our efforts. We provide our clients with well-designed, value-based solutions, complimented by professional engineering, project management, installation services, safety and operational training, and after-sale support services. Service is the value that we bring to every project and is the foundation of our growth.
Regional Pneumatic Truck Driver - Pneumatic Training Available!!
We are looking for a regional truck driver to join our family owned company!
Drivers responsibilities include:
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Using our pneumatic tankers to load and unload plastic pellets from rail cars and unload in customer's silos.
- Driving regionally
- Reporting repairs needed to shop foreman
Benefits to our team members:
- Paid training to learn the pneumatic tankers
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA contributions matches
- Short-term disability
- Flexibility to be home almost every night
- Weekend work is voluntary
- GREAT Pay! Our current drivers makes between $50K - $90K/ year
- Driver's pay is paid by a percentage of the line haul for each load.
- Wait time's are paid.
- Holiday and Saturday pay is available on most weekend work.
- Driver's who want to make more money can be dispatched accordingly.
Ideal candidate would encompass the following traits:
- Class A CDL (required)
- Good driving record (required)
- 23 years of age (required)
- Able to climb on top of trailers and rail cars
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Detail oriented
- Follows procedures
If you are interested in this position, we'd love hear from you! Please give us a call today!
Please contact Melinda @ 515-367-3107 or Mike @ 515-202-8523.
Sr Project Engineer Conveyor Systems
Work closely with all internal departments and customers to successfully estimate, design, manufacture, and install automotive conveyor systems. Supervise other engineers and CAD operators.
To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have extensive knowledge and the ability to design the following conveyor systems:
- Power and Free conveyors (both Overhead and Inverted)
- Friction conveyors (both Overhead and Inverted)
- Electrified Monorail conveyors (both Overhead and Inverted)
- Vertical Droplifters and other transfer equipment
- Slat conveyors
- Skillet conveyors
- Shuttle conveyors
- Other automotive conveyors systems
- Have the ability to create and interpret technical drawings using both 2D and 3D computer aided drafting (CAD) software.
- Be able to read and interpret customer specifications, make conceptual drawings, and present proposal for estimation purposes.
- Have extensive knowledge of design and safety regulations as they relate to conveyor systems (i.e. OSHA, AISC, etc.).
- Be able to create and manage project schedules using project management software.
- Have the ability to design or select the following components using standard engineering practices:
- Structural steel components
- Drive shafts, coupling, sprockets, gears, chains, belts, and other drive train components
- Motors and reducers
- Fasteners and other connections
- Cylinders, solenoids, and other pneumatic components
- Photoeyes, limit switches, and other electronic sensors
- Lubrication devices
- Be able to perform the following analyses:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Replacement (MTBR)
- Be able to perform the following calculation using standard engineering practices:
- Chain pull
- Horsepower and torque
- Stress, deflection, and fatigue
- Have to the ability to perform time studies, work flow simulations, and conveyor control design.
- Be able to specify material properties, hardness, etc. based on design requirements.
- Be able to trouble shoot mechanical conveyor systems and provide start-up support.
- Manage projects and supervise a team of design engineers and CAD operators.
- Have the wiliness to travel and work with people from all over the world.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field.
- 10+ years of material handling design and management experience.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficient in project scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.)
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management (PLM) software (Teamcenter, Fusion, etc.)
- Experience with material handling simulation software (AutoMod, Factory Flow, etc.)
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to speak Japanese, Tagalog, or Spanish is a bonus.
Maintenance Technician - Industrial, Car Wash, Pneumatic Pumps
ChemStation Maintenance Technician
CDL Class A or B Preferred but not required (will train right candidate)
ChemStation has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician in Denver, CO. The qualified individual’s maintenance tech duties will include, but not be limited to, service of equipment at customer’s locations and our own equipment.
Driver duties will include, but not be limited to operations of a Class B box truck, delivery of product, maintaining logs/equipment, along with regular warehouse duties. All routes are local with occasional deliveries to Wyoming. A regular day will consist of making 3 – 10 stops in a day.
Hours will vary day to day, Monday – Friday, 40+ hrs.
Equipment to be worked on includes:
· pressure washers
· car wash systems
· commercial laundry systems
· air diaphragm pumps
· chemical proportioning equipment
· air compressors
Delivery if needed includes:
· Routine and thorough completion of all DOT-and compliance-related paperwork, including driver daily log
· Willingness to travel if necessary, work the required schedule and submit to a drug screening test
· Accurately complete chemical delivery orders with multiple deliveries at individual customers.
· Accurately record tank levels and delivery levels.
· Operate PTO air compressor, air diaphragm pumps, hoses and valves.
· Daily Vehicle inspection and housekeeping
· Routine maintenance of truck and pumping equipment.
· Operate forklift to load truck.
· Inventory warehouse materials in maintenance area.
· Ideal candidate – CDL Class A or B license, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements (right candidate we will assist in getting endorsements)
· 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
· Qualified candidate must be mechanically inclined
· Reliable and customer oriented
· Must be able to lift 60 pounds unassisted
· Prior industrial experience preferred, but not necessary
· Candidate must be a team player, as you will have regular contact with the sales/ support staff and customers
· Safety oriented, physically fit, personable and well spoken
· Basic math skills
· Able to work without supervision
· Occasional overtime maybe required
· Full Time hourly position
· Medical and Dental
· 401k after 6 months of employment
· Vacation / Paid holidays
· Wage based on experience
Visit www.Chemstation.com to learn more.
The ChemStation System is a combination of two components: Custom-formulated, environmentally friendly industrial cleaning and process chemicals ... Delivered to refillable containers. Each product is custom-blended to ensure that it fits the needs of our customers individual sanitation challenges. Most unique, however, is ChemStations use of on-site tanks, delivering product into refillable containers right where it is needed most. No more drums or totes, no more disposal, no more employee-handling. ChemStation products and services are known for their effectiveness, safety and regard for the environment.
The ChemStation System meets the specific needs of our customers in a broad variety of industries all over the country efficiently, economically, safely, and with respect for our environment.
Water System Operator I
TROPHY CLUB MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1
WATER SYSTEM OPERATOR I
JOB TITLE: WATER SYSTEM OPERATOR I
REPORTS TO: WATER SUPERINTENDENT
Under the direction of the Water Superintendent, operates and maintains the facilities of the water system; inspects and performs repair work on water facilities and equipment; monitors and maintains water sources, storage tanks, keeps various records pertaining to water system production, operation, and distribution.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitors and adjusts the operation of water plant pumps, motors and other equipment.
• Accurately reads gauges, dials and other instruments that depict and/or record data.
• Services, maintains, and repairs a variety of water system equipment, including pumps, valves, motors, filters, and meters.
• Inspects water system equipment and facilities to locate needed repairs, and makes repairs as required.
• Inspects and maintains water distribution facilities.
• Keeps records and prepares necessary reports.
• Assists in the training of other water department personnel.
• Collects samples and assists in conducting a variety of chemical and physical tests.
• Maintains clear and concise logs and records.
• Inspects water sources and water storage tanks.
• Performs general plant maintenance work such as sweeping, cleaning, painting, and landscaping.
• Reads water meter routes.
• Assists customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Inspect, service and replace meters, fittings and meter boxes.
• Operates a front-end loader, other heavy equipment, and vehicles.
• Cross-trained to work in wastewater treatment and collection systems.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Participates in rotating on-call shift to cover weekends and after hours.
Ability to lift items of up to 75 pounds to level of waist; small motor skills; sense of touch and smell; ability to hear and give oral instructions; walking on hard and uneven surfaces; working on ladders and scaffolding; climbing ladder of up to 150 feet in height; frequent bending, squatting and kneeling; ability to read instructions and write information on reports.
MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
Electrical testing equipment, grinders, torches, hammers, pneumatic chipping tools, motor vehicles, face shields, gloves, goggles, laboratory meters and equipment, shovels, rakes, wrenches, chain saw, calculator, electric meters.
Water System Operator I – Possession of a valid Class C or higher Texas driver’s license. Must already have or obtain a Class __ Commercial Driver’s License issued by the State of Texas within twelve (12) months of employment in this position. Persons employed in the classification are required to possess a Class C Groundwater or Surface Water Treatment Operator Certificate issued by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and have a minimum of two (2) years experience in water system operations.
DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Principles and practices of water system operations as would be acquired through certification as a Water System Operator.
• Operating principles of valves, pumps, motors, and various types of electrical and electronic equipment.
• Safe work practices.
• The appropriate use of hand and power tools used in the maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
• Operate, repair and maintain water plant facilities and equipment.
• Read and interpret gauges and other recording devices reflecting water system operations.
• Perform various laboratory tests and document the results of same.
• Diagnose operating problems and take effective course of action.
• Perform difficult physical labor in inclement weather to repair and maintain water supply and distribution systems.
• Supervise and train others in the procedures of water system operations.
• Work weekends and holidays, and to respond to emergency calls during off-duty hours.
• Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in difficult and stressful situations.
Water System Operator I: Skills and abilities to perform complex functions and duties in a responsible manner with minimal supervision.
Any combination of training and experience which would likely provide the required knowledge, abilities and certification is qualifying.
Constant exposure to sun, working in low temperatures and high humidity environment, exposure to loud noise and vibration, walking on slippery and hard surfaces, exposure to airborne dust, bending, kneeling, squatting; frequent walking on uneven surfaces, uses sense of vision,
hearing and smell to diagnose problems, work on ladders and structures up to 150 feet in height, work in confined space or cramped body position; lifting of items weighing up to 75 pounds.
To apply for this position, please visit www.TCMUD.org and under Administration/Employment is the TCMUD employment application.
Turning in a completed and signed TCMUD application is required for any applicant to be considered.
$16.83 to $19.23 /hour
High school or equivalent
Water System Operations: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Class C Groundwater or Surface Water Treatment Operator Certificate
Propellant Pneumatic Mechanic
Position Title Propellant Pneumatic Mechanic United States of America
- Florida Kennedy Space Center
Job Summary Independently perform maintenance, modification, refurbishment, cleaning, troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, calibration, verification, certification, checkout, test and operation of cryogenics, hypergolics, high and low pressure GN2, GHe and GO2, solvents and other liquids, gases and solid propellants equipment used in receival, storage and delivery of these various commodities such as tube banks, storage, vessels, converters, tractors, vacuum systems, engines, pumps, compressors, rechargers, transfer hoses, various fixed systems and other related equipment. This classification may include managing hazardous materials or other environmental responsibilities.
Operates fixed or mobile equipment or systems used to receive, store, treat, transfer and deliver various liquids, gases and solid commodities, hazardous waste materials or other contaminated liquids.
Performs mixing of special gases, and liquids as required.
Perform piping and tubing fabrication, installation, reconditioning and testing of all types of high pressure lines and flexible hoses.
Maintains compliance with Federal, State, local, NASA and Air Force laws and regulations and requirements and KSC/CCAFS energy management conservation regulations, collective bargaining agreements, security, safety, hurricane and other specialized programs or contractual requirements relating to the business of the section, working within the limits of established policy.
Works from written or verbal instruction, blueprints, diagrams, schematics, vendor manuals and applicable specifications and codes.
Conducts functional and operational tests of refurbished, repaired, and modified equipment and systems including hydrostatic testing and GN2 leak checks, if required.
Obtains measurements, field dimensions and other related information necessary to complete job assignments.
Uses shop tools such as crimpers, needle guns, hydraulic and hand binders, flare machines, torque wrenches, micrometers, calipers and other associated equipment.
Operates vehicles and other types of equipment required for completion of assigned tasks.
May operate gas welding equipment to perform cutting, burning, and soldering, as necessary, to accomplish work assignments.
Maintains logs, records, charts, etc., as required.
Maintains certifications, licenses, permits, etc., required for performance of assigned tasks.
AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams. Quality
Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities. Procedure Compliance
Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Minimum Requirements High School diploma, technical school preferred. Three years of related work experience in propellant systems. Equivalent education/experience is applicable. Thorough knowledge of all principles within a specified (shop craft or technical or administrative) discipline, and Federal, State, and local regulations, including NASA and USAF, relating to areas of specialty. Able to pass physical and maintain SCAPE Suite physical requirements.
Preferred Qualifications Local candidates. Ability to pass SCAPE physical within 45 days of employment and receive SCAPE certification with 60 days of employment. Must possess or be able to obtain a CDL Class A and HazMat endorsement.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
United States of America
Position Status Full-Time Requisition/Vacancy No. 172692BR
Mobile Pneumatic Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can grow within an organization? By joining SunSource, one of the countrys largest and most successful distributors of products and services in hydraulics, pneumatics, filtration, and automation, you will have access to a variety of career opportunities while being rewarded for your hard work Due to continued growth we are currently seeking a Mobile Pneumatic Specialist based in our corporate headquarters in Addison, IL to join our sales team.
This new and exciting position will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of sales efforts for the Mobile Pneumatic area of business. The role will interact with all SunSource business units and will require strong coordination throughout the organization.
This position offers the unique opportunity to work jointly with our supplier partners to generate revenue from within this area of focus, and to develop opportunities for our products and related services.
The selected candidate will be expected to achieve their revenue sales target.
Directly responsible for Mobile Pneumatics sales, development and training of sales teams, as well as communication of goals and objectives to internal resources Develop a comprehensive market overview and sales plan including key customers to achieve sales growth objectives Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products used within these applications and the associated market size Develop and coordinate marketing and sales strategy to leverage the SunSource value-add solutions in these key customers and applications Deliver results by showing the ability to identify and create opportunities, as well as set goals that deliver profitable growth Maintain a general knowledge of developments with the Mobile Pneumatics market Engaging in regular weekly cadence call updates and any monthly or quarterly business reviews
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, sales or marketing 5 years of experience within the market space. Demonstrated understanding of mobile pneumatic systems and solutions within the commercial vehicle industry. The ability to read and interpret schematics.
Manage changing needs of SunSource by exhibiting flexibility; cognizant of need for speed to market. The discipline to remain focused on long-range strategy amidst short-term pressures.
Ability to foster relationships and generate enthusiasm for the overall selling experience. Desired for long-term career in sales or sales management. Benefits: SunSource truly values our associates contributions and in return, you will be rewarded with the following:
Industry-competitive compensation plan Outstanding benefits package, which includes medical/dental benefits, and 401K Health Management & Wellness Programs Future internal advancement opportunities An excellent culture and rewarding work atmosphere SunSources history of accomplishment and continued growth means that we give the best condition to energetic, driven people to be effective in their role. We pride ourselves on a culture that provides opportunities for development and advancement of our associates. In addition, we build meaningful relations with our customers, suppliers and internal associates.
We are all bound by a pledge to a common mission toward providing the highest quality products and services within our industry and achieving the companys growth objectives. So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in achieving customer service success through your professional accomplishments then we want to hear from you Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!