Conveyor Operator Pneumatic System Job Description Sample
Conveyor Truck Operator - Saltwell
Conveyor Truck Operator - Saltwell Location: Bridgeport, WV, US, 26330 Company: Central Supply Inc Central Supply Inc Job Requisition ID:126406 Job Type:Driver / Delivery / CDLWork Time:Regular City: BridgeportState: West Virginia (US-WV)Postal/Zip Code:26330 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Truck DriverTired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Central Supply Company has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you! Job Description Summary Employee essential in the mobilization of materials between facilities, job sites, and customers for our Saltwell location. This position does offer commission in addition to hourly pay rate. Requirements
Hauling and dumping ready mix
Operate telescopic mounted conveyor that reaches out to 50 feet and operates at 180 degrees
Driver is responsible for maintaining truck and equipment
Loading and unloading equipment
Must partner with Superintendent/Project Manager to ensure daily schedules are met
Attendance required according to company attendance policy to ensure crew is able to operate at normal efficiency level
Physical ability to operate equipment and to transport material under temperature extremes and for extended hours of time. Normal shift is 8-12 hours
Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, public
Craftsmanship and ability to follow OSHA/MSHA safety standards
Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule changes, location changes, time of shift changes. Overtime work required. Out of town/county/state work may be required
Ability to transport material with attention to detail and emphasis on safety
Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion
Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in functional condition
Must be able to check truck for maintenance needed and report deficiencies promptly
Must pass drug test and criminal background check Education/Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
Must possess Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A or B What Oldcastle offers you
Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
Retirement savings plan with company match
Health and wellness programs
Opportunities for growth, development, and promotion About Oldcastle Central Supply Company, a division of Oldcastle Materials, is one of the hundreds of businesses that comprise the Oldcastle family. As the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and paving services, Oldcastle is one of North America’s largest corporations. Oldcastle’s decentralized, diversified structure, allows employees to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. Whether we’re safely paving miles of interstate, building two thousand-foot-long bridges or constructing roads through national parks, Oldcastle Materials’ continued investment in people, performance and communities has positioned us as an industry leader. apply today!Central Supply Company an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Through the use of various tools, including our online applicant tracking system, which allows you to view and to track your application status 24 hours a day, Central Supply Company leverages itself to recruit the most dependable, qualified and experienced job seekers in the market! Oldcastle Materials is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and Central Supply Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Central Supply Incis part of the
Oldcastlecareers™network. Nearest Major Market:MariettaJob Segment:Equipment Operator, Supply, Manufacturing, Operations Apply now »
Gas System Operator / Senior Gas System Operator
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to): Assist the Lead Gas System Operator in all gas dispatching and control room management functions. These functions include:
The operation of National Grid’s natural gas transmission and distribution systems in a manner which maximizes safety, reliability, and efficiency of service to approximately 1.1 million customer meters, co-generators and power generation facilities. Confirm and dispatch natural gas supplies from domestic and Canadian pipeline suppliers and peak shaving facilities for consumption by gas and electric customers. Manage the daily gas supply contracts and transactions on behalf of the company as well as third party shippers that have access to National Grid’s gas system resources.
Balance on system and off system operational constraints with intra-day swing requirements, and weather forecast uncertainty to achieve service reliability. Direct the operational dispatch of LNG plant gas peaking facilities to meet off system sales obligations and gas system send out requirements. Directs field operation’s when natural gas transmission and distribution supply mains are shut down for construction, maintenance or in response to emergency conditions.
Accountable for the continual monitoring of all gas supplies utilizing the National Grid’s Common Gas SCADA system, and the National Grid and Pipeline Electronic Bulletin Boards, and for identifying and responding to all alarms generated by those systems. Candidate is responsible for preparing hourly, daily and monthly gas logging reports and statistics. This position helps coordinate scheduled or emergency maintenance of all major gas system components.
Will be assigned to 12 hr. rotating shift work that includes weekends and holidays. Knowledge and Experience Required: Position requires a solid technical foundation satisfied by either a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or advanced vocational skills attained through three or more years of on the job experience in a gas operating/production environment. Candidates must be adept at reading maps, blueprints and piping schematics and have the ability to identify and respond to all audio and visual alarms generated by the SCADA system. A practical working knowledge of all gas system components including natural gas metering stations, major gas mains, and gas regulation and production facilities is a plus.
Experience with any of the former or present Gas SCADA Systems is preferred. Strong communication, interpersonal, administrative and leadership skills are essential. Candidates must have existing computer skills (e.g.
Microsoft Office, Internet, Intranet, and Gas Transportation Electronic Bulletin Board). Must be able to perform multiple tasks and be able to recognize and react to system upsets and emergencies in a timely manner. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to move up to the Lead Gas System Operator position. NOTE: Potential candidates will be required to participate in the Controller screening assessment prior to interview.
Employees selected for this classification will be required to participate in the regulatory drug testing program prior to placement, randomly on a year-round basis, after an accident and for reasonable cause. Employees selected for this classification will also be required to pass Gas Control’s Operator Qualification program, and successfully complete CRM vision and hearing screening, every three years. /National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.
National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team./
Job:Control Center Ops
Organization:Control Center Ops
Title:Gas System Operator / Senior Gas System Operator
Regional Pneumatic Truck Driver - Pneumatic Training Available!!
We are looking for a regional truck driver to join our family owned company!
Drivers responsibilities include:
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Using our pneumatic tankers to load and unload plastic pellets from rail cars and unload in customer's silos.
- Driving regionally
- Reporting repairs needed to shop foreman
Benefits to our team members:
- Paid training to learn the pneumatic tankers
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA contributions matches
- Short-term disability
- Flexibility to be home almost every night
- Weekend work is voluntary
- GREAT Pay! Our current drivers makes between $50K - $90K/ year
- Driver's pay is paid by a percentage of the line haul for each load.
- Wait time's are paid.
- Holiday and Saturday pay is available on most weekend work.
- Driver's who want to make more money can be dispatched accordingly.
Ideal candidate would encompass the following traits:
- Class A CDL (required)
- Good driving record (required)
- 23 years of age (required)
- Able to climb on top of trailers and rail cars
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Detail oriented
- Follows procedures
If you are interested in this position, we'd love hear from you! Please give us a call today!
Please contact Melinda @ 515-367-3107 or Mike @ 515-202-8523.
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems Designer - Industrial Equipment
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems Designer
- Industrial Equipment
Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment. Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right . Our Corporate Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience. This is an exciting opportunity in Columbus, Indiana for an experienced Mechanical Engineer. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects. Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
Manages, develops, and implements project(s) of varying complexity and size in assigned functional area.
Partners with business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members. Skills and Experience Required:
- Maintains a cross-functional project issues list, with appropriate prioritization based on the issue's level of importance. Drives appropriate and timely resolution and approval of changes to the project plan.
- Scope Management
- Solicits and organizes customer requirements (Voice of the Customer), and tracks the status of project deliverables. Uses a Value Package Profile (VPP) or other appropriate scope-defining document, and manages change. Manages the connections between multiple levels of scope detail in related additional documents (e.g. Tech Profiles or equivalent documents).
- Schedule Management
- Develops and maintains a cross-functional schedule. Proficient at one or more schedule management tools. Knows the right level of detail needed to use the tool effectively.
- Resource Plan Management
- Develops and manages a cross-functional resource plan for a project. Knows the right level of detail needed to complete the processes and use the tools effectively.
- Stakeholder Management And Communication
- Identifies, engages and manages stakeholders on a project or groups of projects. Overcomes obstacles and resistance among stakeholders. Effectively stratifies stakeholder needs and creates and executes communications plans to fit the unique needs of each type of stakeholder.
- Business Planning/Strategy
- Familiar with tools for financial analysis and its relevance. Knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge
- Understands the more detailed hand-offs between functional areas on a project, and knows the detailed work of at least one functional area.
- Project Risk Management
- Leads teams in the development of a project FMEA and/or 9-box project risk summary, and identifies and manages the actions to mitigate the risk. Experience + 5 or more years of Professional work experience. Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required Compensation and Benefits Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Columbus Engine Plant
Job Type Experienced
- Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type Professional
Jan 9, 2018, 2:50:50 PM
Req ID: 1800000Z
Primary System Operator
Job Description: Titan America, LLC has an immediate opening for a Primary System Operator for our Pennsuco Aggregates Division in Medley, FL. This wage non-exempt position is assigned to the Aggregates Quarry Department and will report to the Quarry Supervisor and Lead Person. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Perform all required safety checks and follow all safety rules and regulations.
Operate the aggregate primary system in a safe and efficient manner in a remote digital control environment while meeting the company’s production plan. Responsibilities for each type of equipment will vary based on where the training is applied.
Operation of the crushers, feeders, and conveyor systems will be performed from a central location via computer, requiring radio communication and visual monitoring.
Perform and fill-out a pre-shift inspection on heavy equipment. Inspect work areas and participate in a STA at the start of each shift.
Follow company policies and MSHA regulations as trained, inspected, and communicated through all formats by management/supervisor/lead.
Conduct yourself while performing duties in a manner that represents the values of Titan and shows respect to fellow employees.
Maintain equipment in a clean and safe manner. Report all safety and operational concerns.
Perform all tasks as directed by the supervisor or lead person. Alternate duties may include shoveling, washing, housekeeping, or maintenance activities when directed.
Must be willing and able to train to operate other equipment and to perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead man. Shift: * Must be able to work day shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts, swing shifts, weekends, and overtime as directed. Required Skills
Safety conscious work ethic always for the protection of self and all others in the work area.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak, read and write the English language preferred.
Ability to work well with others.
Able to speak, hear, walk, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Capable of working in confined spaces.
Ability to perform assigned tasks properly and in a timely manner.
Available to work days, nights, and weekends as directed by management.
Positive attitude to achieve goals and deliver results individually and in a team environment.
Maintain a current Florida Driver’s License and a clean Motor Vehicle Record. Required Experience
High School diploma or GED; or 3 or more years related experience and/or training.
Technical/Vocational school training is a plus. Welding and cutting experience preferred.
Basic knowledge and understanding of limestone quarry operations preferred.
Prior heavy equipment experience in a construction or mining environment preferred.
Knowledge of heavy haulage equipment preferred. Ability to comprehend and apply training provided, especially related to off-highway haulage. Success begins with hiring the right people to partner with us as we grow and develop our businesses. People are central to everything we do. It is through their efforts and talents that Titan has been successful for over 100 years. Learn more about us at www.titanamerica.com. Titan America is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Three‐Year Recently Separated Veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, or other protected status. Tracking Code: BC052 Job Location: Medley, Florida, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Warehouse / Conveyor Maintenance Mechanic
Maintains Machinery and Mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; dismantling devices; examining form and texture of parts; adjusting controls; fabricating repair parts; leading team members.
Currently looking to fill 2nd and 3rd
- Complete preventive maintenance prerequisites on mechanical equipment like motors, conveyors, production machines, pneumatic tools (i.e., power tools such as: air compressor, buffers, nailing and stapling guns, grinders, drills, jack hammers, chipping hammers, riveting guns, sanders and wrenches) as well as engines, thereby ensuring smooth operation of such machinery and mechanical gadgets.
- Repair conveyor system and maintain forklifts, electric, and propane equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, compressor, conveyor and inspection systems as needed.
- Ensure that warehouse machinery function correctly and efficiently, so that the production shift meet the company’s shipping demands on a nightly basis, and that equipment perform optimally.
- Observe, dismantle, adjust, and repair mechanical devices and control instruments as needed.
- Assemble, install, and fabricate equipment as well as perform preventative and predictive maintenance as well as update all required documentation to include nightly repair logs.
- Design, develop, manage and maintain control systems (i.e. Distributed Control System, Programmable Logic Controller). Perform all work and conduct oneself in a manner that promotes safety of the individual and all other at employees.
- Troubleshoot, make necessary repairs or upgrades, and perform preventative maintenance and service to process control equipment, control systems, equipment calibration, and instrumentation equipment to provide for the reliable operation of this equipment. Investigate problems, analyze for root causes and derive resolutions.
- Attend shop meetings and utilize/maintain personal tools.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Maintains efficient operation of material handling equipment by clearing jams and removing foreign materials.
- Refer to specifications, technical manuals, blueprints, schematics and ladder diagrams as needed in order to resolve equipment issues.
- Familiar with automatic controls and 480 volt 3 phase electrical systems.
- Familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety and health regulations.
- Knowledge with proper use of pneumatic (i.e., power tools such as: air compressor, buffers, nailing and stapling guns, grinders, drills, jack hammers, chipping hammers, riveting guns, sanders and wrenches), electrical, and hydraulic conveyor systems.
- Knowledge in basic cutting/welding, electrical/wiring and carpentry experience helpful.
- Experience operating a Forklift in addition to heavy equipment.
- Capable of managing stressful and high pressure situations as there is an extreme sense of urgency to repair items in an emergency.
- Excellent mechanical skills in order to read and interpret technical manuals and sophisticated diagnostic equipment to perform required maintenance and service.
- Able to reassemble large, complex equipment after completing a repair.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and equipment when handling parts, must have a steady hand and good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills in order to observe, diagnose, and fix machinery malfunctions.
- Technical experience and exposure to high-speed equipment.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) controlled baggage, conveyor systems, and related equipment, components, and systems.
- Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Baggage Handling System (BHS) and component systems including equipment control systems, computer systems, PLC systems, VFD systems, ATR systems, conveyor systems, sorters, scanners, and monitors.
- Provide assistance for network connectivity and/or system integration as well as support for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) installed BHS systems.
- Provide concise, accurate, and sufficiently detailed data for input of all maintenance information.
- Perform mechanic duties including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting, and repair of conveyor and control systems.
- Drive and operate different equipment such as golf cart, company vehicles, forklift, etc.
- Respond to maintenance calls when required and/or requested.
- Comply with company safety program and trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Valid Driver License
- 2 years' electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting / repair experience
- 2 years' AC/DC troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of Allen Bradley PLC based systems
- Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to pass background screening for Customs Border Patrol
- Ability to work Day or Night Shift - 3 1/2 days on and 3 1/2 days off, weekends and holidays
Electrical Pneumatic Maintenance
Electrical pneumatic maintenance easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$19 - $23 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, December 26, 2017
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
Skills needed: Must have experience as an industrial facility maintenance mechanic.*
Experience or training with CNC machinery
Experience or training with some robotics
Knowledge of troubleshooting
Hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical training/experience
Professional references and resume
PLC/Allen Bradley experience
Heavily focused in electrical! If you are interested in being considered for a GREAT opportunity in Statesville area, please click "" and fill out the application, including uploading a current resume. For more information contact email@example.com. Thank you! Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$19 - $23 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Local- Pneumatic Tanker Drivers- Needed
- Dry Bulk Pneumatic delivery
- Local Opportunity with daily home time
- 40-50 hr work week. (10-12 hour days)
- Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Indiana runs
- Day shifts Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday or Sunday work dependent on customer requirement
- Possible nights if driver is interested
- No Endorsements required
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Weekly and hourly pay
- 401 k investment option.
- 100% Employee Health insurance paid.
- Pneumatic experience preferred but will train the right individual.
- Class A CDL, Clean or minimal violations on MVR.
- 21 years old, pass a pre-employment drug screening
Pneumatic Territory Mgr- Memphis TN
Pneumatic Territory Mgr- Memphis TN TN-Nashville, United States Group: Corporate Group North America Job Family: Sales Job ID: 5913-1A Posted: 2017-03-30
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!