Conway Job Description Sample
Commissioned Sales Rep
Job Posting - Feb 11, 2016
Truck Drivers Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-###-####
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash In On Our Biggest Pay Increase Ever!
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Insurance Sales Agent
Take your career—and your annual income—to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there’s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000– $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday–Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000–$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum’s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
What Other Companies Call this Position
- Sales Representative
- Outside Sales
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Supplemental Insurance Sales
- Insurance Producer
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career.
Better pay, home time, and miles.
Associated topics: company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, regional driver route, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Account Executive - AR
Job Posting - Feb 11, 2016
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive Nussbaum OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too. Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations. Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions If hired in our Primary Hiring Area , you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year. Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen. First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan Qualifications
- 21 * 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL) * Excessive speeding
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company? Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!