Cook Fast Food Job Description Sample
Fast Food Cook
Qualifications: Must be energetic, outgoing, reliable, and customer service oriented. Duties: Preparing food items using standardized processes, packing food orders, cleanliness of kitchen and food preparation areas, and cleaning store.
Cook - Fast Food
Captain hook is seeking a Cook - Fast Food to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Line Cook - Start Real Food Fast (Dallas)
Prepare all served food
Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
Comply with Allergen-Specific food preparation guidelines
Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
Strong attention to detail
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work well in teams
Associated topics: baker, banquet, cocinera, cocinero, cocinero de la parrilla, cocinero de la preparacion, cocinero de produccion, food prep, kitchen prep, prep cook
Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual - Fast Food
Panda Express @ Scott's Airforce Base
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- High school or GED required
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive – Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented – focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
ELPX is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Scott's Air force Base
Food Svc, Fast Food (Part Time) - Chick-Fil-A Job
- We have an opening for 25 Part Time *FOOD SVC, FAST FOOD (Chick Fil'A) *position. * Location: 1 College Avenue, Wise, VA, 24293. /Note: online applications accepted only./ * Schedule: Schedule will vary. * Requirement: Previous food service experience is preferred. If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team. /Current Associates://This position has a $250 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer?/ / Have them apply to this posting via this direct link or at/ /http://www.altogethergreat.com// and/ /ask them to provide your name in the “If referred by current employee” section of the online application./ Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish. *
*Prepares, presents and serves food in a fast-food/casual setting. Essential Duties and
* Greets guests promptly and warmly.
Takes food orders and efficiently relays them to back-of-the-house staff.
Demonstrates a complete understanding of all menu items and ingredients.
Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure orders are delivered correctly and all special requests are addressed and accommodated.
Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
Cooks fast-food items in compliance with all safety and safe food handling standards.
Performs light cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping, to maintain sanitation and safety standards.
Keeps equipment, work area and facilities clean and in order.
Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Rings all items sold and obtains customer signature.
Responsible for all assigned change, funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance.
Performs other duties as assigned. About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./ Req ID: 143301
Food Service / Fast Food Restaurant Manager
McDonald’s Franchise is seeking Restaurant Managers. If you are looking for a fast paced/rewarding career with opportunities for advancement, please apply below.
At McDonald's we're aggressively changing the way we do business and are looking for Managers who have the energy and drive to deliver great customer service. Here you'll lead a team charged with revolutionizing the entire customer experience - all while driving a multi-million dollar business. You'll manage people. Streamline processes. And even provide front-line, hands-on support.
We are seeking career oriented, high energy, and experienced candidates to join the McDonald’s management teams in Roswell and Alpharetta. Whether you are currently employed in Georgia or planning to relocate to Georgia, contact us. If you are looking for advancement opportunities, competitive base pay, company paid insurance, paid vacations, we would like the opportunity to review your qualifications.
Managers are responsible for assisting the General Manager in executing all aspects of restaurant operations. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Shift Management – maintaining critical standards for product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation, and food safety.
Communicates at a high level
Puts the customer first who is also an ambassador for the brand
Drives results by managing others
Meets restaurant financial goals
Developing and training crew and hourly management.
Ensuring all safety and security procedures are executed.
Demonstrating and reinforcing the leadership behaviors and basic people standards necessary to gain commitment from crew and other shift managers.
Recruiting, staffing, scheduling and retaining employees with the authority to hire, discipline and terminate employment when necessary.
Building sales and controlling profit to deliver optimum business results for all areas of accountability.
Ensuring that a respectful workplace exists in the restaurant.
Completion of assigned responsibilities.
Sets the example in the areas of professional appearance, attitude and dependability.
Demonstrates effective communication skills.
Join a team that values our customers, family, and personal development. Our current team is an experienced group, seeking to add talent for future growth. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your lifestyle and increase financial stability!
To apply email or fax your resume to:
Fax: (770) 924-7725
Fast Food Restaurant Manager
- Dunkin' Donuts Restaurants in PA are looking to hire Store Managers and a District Manager
- Store Manager candidate must have prior management experience and District Manager must have prior experience operating multiple stores
- Candidate must have 3 years or more of experience
- We offer PTO
- We offer gas reimbursement (District Manager position ONLY)
- Salary based on experience and TBD
General Manager For Fast Food Restaurant
We are a franchise group for a well respected nationally recognized fast food restaurant. Our current need is for a General Manager in Valdosta. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building a strong guest base, motivating and developing crew members and a passion for guest service. Candidates need to have at least 2 years of general manager experience, preferably in a fast-food concept.
- A minimum of 2 years salaried General Manager experience.
- General Managers are hands on with this group
- Strong in both the kitchen as well as interaction with the guest
- Drive-thru experience preferred
General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- 13% to 17% of base salary bonus opportunities
- Excellent and ongoing Training
- Vacation Benefits
- Excellent health insurance
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
District Manager- Fast Food Restaurant
The Fast Food District Manager will contribute to the success of restaurant operations to create and maintain an outstanding experience for our customers and oversees all aspects of operations for a geographic group of restaurants in his/her area.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Works to ensure that targets for sales, profit and guest satisfaction are met.
- Develops store and district teams to meet these goals and ensure continual operational effectiveness.
- Embraces guest satisfaction as the primary role for store personnel. Reviews guest satisfaction indicators, develops strategies to improve satisfaction and monitors execution to ensure that satisfaction strategies are implemented correctly.
- Promotes and preserves all company standards.
- Drives sales through excellent operations and guest satisfaction.
- Assumes financial responsibility for district.
- Hires and leads team members.
- Coaches and develops Managers and team members.
- Stimulates a team culture in all employees.
- Conducts regular store audits, oversees inventory taking, etc.
- Must be capable of working in a high-volume environment and able to work weekends.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years QSR multi-unit experience.
- A strong focus on customer service is essential for this position.
- This is a "hands-on" role, so the candidate we select must be capable in all areas of service.
Assistant Manager- Fast Food Restaurant
Job Title: Fast Food Assistant Manager
Compensation: $30,000-$35,000 (based on experience)
· Minimum of 2 years of fast food management or restaurant management experience required
· Knowledge of COGS, inventory management and profit and loss required
· Candidates need to have their own vehicle, valid driver's license and may be subject to a background check
· Health, Dental and Vision insurance
· Additional benefits may include bonus plans
· Possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Honest, Trustworthy, Respectful, and Loyal
· High Stress Tolerance, Dependability, Self-Control, Leadership, and Adaptability/Flexibility
· Analytical thinking, Innovation, Prioritizing Work and High level of Organization
· Evaluating Information to determine compliance with brand standards
Please visit www.DossaniParadise.com for more information.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!