Cook Larder Job Description Sample
Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook PRN
Medical City Frisco Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook PRN The Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook prepares daily hot food items for patient, staff and visitor meals including catering functions.
High school diploma/GED preferred
Minimum of 1 year experience in a high volume hotel, hospital, or restaurant
Job:Food Services & Nutrition
Title:Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook PRN
Location:Texas-Frisco-Medical City Frisco
Line Cook / Prep Cook / Cook (Full-Time)
Responsible for the preparation & plating of food according to our Club's recipes. Candidate should be well-versed in all areas of the kitchen, able to successfully fill-in as needed on any station and be very versatile and efficient. Candidates will be required to complete a Food Handlers Certification course. Prior kitchen experience working in a restaurant or club preferred. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Food Service - Head Cook / Line Cook / Grill Cook
Directs and participates in the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. May plan and price menu items, order supplies, and keep records and accounts. We are looking for someone who has experience cooking Mexican Food. (Menudo, guisados, brisket, tacos, burritos, etc.) Line cook experience is also required.
Must be a team player, and is able to work well with others.
This position has great growth potential!
Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook
Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook / Line Chef at Applebee's completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook s station.
Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards.
Prepares all menu items according to Applebee s Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications. Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook is generally offered as part time restaurant job.
Full time opportunities are also available. Prior experience as cook, line cook, chef, prep cook, grill cook, fry cook, BOH, or other back of the house part time restaurant jobs highly desirable. Requirements/Responsibilities Cook / Line Cook / Prep Cook Physical:
Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to employees, dining room staff, and guests. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to six (6) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 40 pounds in weight.
Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment. Prior experience as cook, line cook, chef, prep cook, grill cook, fry cook, BOH, or other back of the house part time restaurant jobs highly desirable
Restaurant - Line Cook / Grill Cook / Prep Cook
BallyhooGrill is seeking Line Cooks - Grill Cooks- Prep Cooks to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- 2 Years Previous Experience
- Knowledge of seafood cooking and handling
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Restaurant Line Cook / Line Cook / Fine Dining Cook
Summary of Position:
Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to restaurants standardized recipes.
Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
Wok Cook - Line Cook - Cook
We’re looking for people who are inspired by great food and are enthusiastic about providing outstanding experiences for our Pei Wei guests. We want you to love what you do and show that love to all who enter our doors!
What you will do:
- Be a core team member in our high energy, fast casual, scratch kitchen restaurant
- Welcome each guest with a smile and a friendly greeting
- Accurately take orders and ensure food is delivered quickly and correctly
- Create and nurture a fun, positive work environment
- Maximize financial success for your restaurant by creating loyalty with our guests
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Provide amazing experiences: service comes from the mind, but hospitality comes from the heart!
What you need to have:
- A positive attitude and a smile
- A love for providing outstanding hospitality to guests
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
What we offer:
- Schedule flexibility (with no late nights!)
- Fun place to work
- Meal benefits
- Competitive pay and provided uniforms
- Benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Employee Referral Program – get a bonus to “wok” with your friends!
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
Pei Wei will give you the opportunity to develop and grow…isn’t it time you started living the #peiweilife?
Pei Wei is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer
Cook / Fry Cook / Prep Cook
We are looking for full-time and part-time positions. Great companies need great people to help grow the concept and build opportunities for the entire team.
- Maintain quality eye appealing and appropriate temperatures of food products on the buffet
- Kitchen/Cook/Prep is defined as hot foods, bakery, salads and meat prep
- Maintain the cleanliness of food bar and work space
- Follow recipes
- Practice and develop safe work habits
- Ability to perform your job, while having positive interactions with guests
- Follow directions
- Complete orientation and training certifications
- Ability to learn to work with cooking equipment (to include fryers, steamers, ovens and other cooking equipment)
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Desire to be part of a team
- Health Insurance (once eligible)
- 401-K (after 1 year)
- Flexible hours
- 50% off meals when scheduled and when off
- Close early on Christmas Eve and closed all day on Christmas
- Promote from within (opportunities to move up)
Prep Cook / Cook / Line Cook (Lga Airport)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OTG is interviewing experienced Cooks and Line Cooks at LGA AIRPORT location!
Are you a Culinary Guru who is looking to advance to the next level in your career? If so, here is what we have to offer:
- Work in a BRAND new kitchen and state of the art equipment
- Work with the leading Chefs in the industry
- Room for growth
- Benefits after 60 days of employment
- Invest in your retirement! 401k is available after 6 months of employment.
- Potential for quarterly bonus
- and much more!
What we are looking for:
- Must have 3 years in a Restaurant Kitchen experience
- Experience in an American style restaurants preferred
- Advanced knowledge of food handling and safety guidelines
Line Cook / Prep Cook
Silverspot Cinema’s NEW location in Miami is seeking new team members our growing team! Our kitchen team work day, and/or evening shifts, as well as weekends. We offer competitive compensation ($10 - $13 hour) QUALIFICATIONS • Min. 1 Yr. experience in a line-cook role (casual or fine-dining food service establishment) • The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment • Have excellent communications skills (speak English fluently) • Must have current ServSafe certification PHYSICAL DEMANDS • The ability to remain on your feet and for a period of up to 8 hours • The ability to lift or carry up to 30 lbs. • Be available to work day, and/or evening shifts, as well as weekends.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACESilverspot Cinema is an Equal Opportunity Employer without discrimination in employment opportunities/practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!