Cook Mexican Food Job Description Sample
Restaurant Manager - New Mexican Restaurant
New Store Opening in Irvine!
Each restaurant concept has a story, and ours is rich with tradition. For decades we’ve been committed to providing our guests international flavors they wouldn’t ordinarily find at the local restaurant. Our staff exudes passion about our food and taking care of guests. We prepare all our meals from-scratch, giving customers a noticeable difference when they take their first bite. With two more new store openings on the horizon, we're looking to bring on the best & brightest Managers and Chefs who can help fuel our growth in the Orange County area!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant Manager will work side by side the General Manager in the direction of all restaurant operations. This will include all aspects of the restaurant, FOH, BOH, in addition to managing profit and loss cost centers. The Restaurant Manager will play a role in the local community by assisting with local marketing and advertising. The Restaurant Manager will ensure the restaurant is optimally staffed and employees are fully trained in all facets of their job, will working with the other members of the management team to respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn any dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Minimum of 3+ years current Restaurant Manager experience at a high volume (over $4m per year in sales) Upscale Casual concept
- New restaurant opening experience required
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Apply Now - Restaurant Manager located in Irvine, California!
Food Service - Head Cook / Line Cook / Grill Cook
Directs and participates in the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. May plan and price menu items, order supplies, and keep records and accounts. We are looking for someone who has experience cooking Mexican Food. (Menudo, guisados, brisket, tacos, burritos, etc.) Line cook experience is also required.
Must be a team player, and is able to work well with others.
This position has great growth potential!
Beverage Manager - Upscale Mexican
LETS START WITH 100% paid Benefits!
* Manager– Denver, COImmediate opportunity for an experienced Manager that wants to be part of a premier upscale experience with a high volume restaurant, in a scratch kitchen concept.
This exciting opportunity for the right manager offers great compensation & benefits, while working with a DENVER based restaurant group that is growing!
A successful Manager candidate will bring 2+ years of Management experience in a Full Service restaurant, with a polished or upscale Dining background. WOULD love someone with knowledge in beverage. We serve great Mexican food and even better Margaritas!
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for!
Great career opportunities:
· People first company culture
· Promote from within philosophy
ALL INQUIRIES 100% CONFIDENTIAL
ResourceOne often knows about openings that are not posted on the job boards.
We get qualified management candidates in front of the decision makers for leading companies.
ResourceOne can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better opportunity for you.
Sending your resume to ResourceOne gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your background.
AND THERE IS NO FEE TO YOU ... The companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified management talent.
ResourceOne recruits Management for corporate and privately owned entertainment, restaurant, retail, and corporate companies. We cover the entire United States.
New Restaurant Opening In Montvale - Now Hiring - Chipotle Mexican Grill
At Chipotle, we ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What s in it for you:
What we re looking for:
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy.So,whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you ll be part of a team that is working to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, is accessible to everyone.If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
*Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
New Jersey- Montvale- 2134- Montvale-(02134) Work Location: 2134- Montvale-(02134) 18 Farm View Montvale 07645
Associated topics: cocinera de la preparacion, complimentary, cook, dinner, fryer, grill, kitchen, persona de parilla, salad, stove
Food Service / Restaurant - Bartender / Server / Cook / Prep
Hard Working, Dedicated, Committed and Experienced Staff is now being hired and on-boarded for all Restaurant Positions at Twister Street Tacos LLC and in Richardson, TX. Only experienced candidates will be considered. Must have Food Handlers Certification as well as TABC Cards and meet all hiring criteria. Including high volume restaurants with creative food and beverage programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- high volume, fast paced restaurant: 3 years
- strong reference checks for job history can be verified with previous: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- TABC, Food Handlers Certificate
Restaurant / Food Service - Line Cook & Banquet Cook
Hilton Garden Inn at Austin Landing/Dayton South is seeking full time line cooks and banquet cooks. The ideal candidates should have a year or more experience in cooking. We are looking for passionate candidates who enjoy cooking for guests. Sense of urgency needed with a good work ethic and the ability to clean up after yourselves.
Food Service - Line Cook / Prep Cook / Cashier / Manager
- We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
Please apply inside to complete your application.
-As a New member, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile.
- Taking accurate food orders.
- Preparing all food.
- Store Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Restaurant / Food Service - Line Cook / Pizza Cook
We can provide training if needed.
Food Service - Sous Chef / Line Cook / Prep Cook
We are seeking a Sous Chef, Line Cook, Prep Cook to join our restaurant family! We are looking to hire for both our lunch and dinner service. We are interested in passionate, creative and committed applicants who are willing to grow with us and be part of one of South Shore's leading destination restaurants. We always look to promote from within and pride ourselves on the longevity of our staff members.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Food Service / Restaurant - Line Cook
Preparing a la carte meals and catering for a busy Mexican restaurant. Prep work is also part of this position. Experience is great but we can train. Applicant should be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task. English and Spanish spoken in the kitchen. Please apply in person for immediate consideration. 327 Franklin Ave., Wyckoff, NJ -Boulder Run Shopping Center
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!