Cook Soybean Specialties Job Description Sample
Supervisor - Soybean Processing Plant
Assists and helps direct and coordinates activities of the Soy Plant by performing the following duties. In the event that the Soy Plant Supervisor is absent, the Operations Manager will cover his/her assigned duties and responsibilities.
1. Responsible for carrying out the established operations plan and compliance with procedures for maintaining a high standard of operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards. Monitors plant efficiencies and makes plant adjustments as necessary.
2. Directly supervise shift Lead Operators to ensure all shift responsibilities are completed including proper rounds, cleanup, completion of process and EHS related documentation. Directly supervise Receiving and Loadout operators to ensure proper handling of all incoming and outgoing products, storage and loading.
3. Communicates with the Maintenance Supervisor daily to plan, coordinate and prioritize maintenance projects.
4. Responsible for determining and scheduling production runs so that the plant is operated in the most efficient manner possible.
5. Direct, enforce and maintain all current human resources, safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures for all soy plant employees. Consult with Human Resources /Safety/Environmental Departments as appropriate.
6. Oversee staffing in the Soy Plant with least amount of overhead to meet annual budgetary plan. The Soy Plant Supervisor is responsible, through their own actions and Lead Operators, to ensure that all employees are adequately trained in current operating procedures including safety, equipped and motivated, so that total manufacturing objectives can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost effective manner. Communicates regularly with all employees, both individually and as a group to ensure consistent operation among the shifts.
7. Enforces all company and regulatory food/feed safety policies and procedures. Reports any potential food/feed safety issues to the Food/Feed Safety Manager.
8. Monitors, compiles and evaluates data to determine and maintain quality of product when needed. Submits samples of product to outside laboratories for testing as indicated by department procedures.
9. Is on call during the week, weekends/holidays when assigned and other times as assigned by management.
10. Other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma/GED. Advanced coursework desired.
· Three to five years general management experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience directly and indirectly supervising employees.
· Experience in training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; communicating with Staff all pertinent information; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Project and Change Management experience, which includes development and coordination of project plans; communication of changes and progress while building commitment and overcoming resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results while on budget and on time.
· Knowledge of Windows 98 Operating System, Internet Explorer, and MS Outlook Internet software; Excel spreadsheet software and MS Word, word Processing software.
· Exceptional skills and experience with safety and food feed safety protocols, policies/procedures, and enforcement of said protocols/policies/procedures.
· Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability, while working within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Knowledge of EEO policy; including showing respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Experience in educating staff on the value of diversity and promotes a harassment-free environment.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.”
Processes more than 28,000 bushels of soybeans a day
Operates 24 hours a day, 355 days a year
Produces soybean meal, hulls and oil
ZFS’ 47 percent soybean meal is used in animal feed as a primary source of protein in rations. The soybean hulls are also used in animal feed as a source of fiber. The majority of our crude soybean oil goes to our soybean oil Refining, Bleaching, and Deodorizing (RBD) facility.
Soybean Processor Operator
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in Lancaster, PA has the immediate need of experienced Soybean Process Operators for a new facility. You must meet the following criteria for consideration.
To safely operate grain handling/oilseed production equipment meeting the quality and productivity requirements that ensure on time supply of safe products to the customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May be responsible for all or part of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform all work within safety and environmental guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Conduct quality and food checks established by company policy
- Safely startup, operate, and shut down soybean processing equipment; including plant operations equipment as well as loading trucks of products for customers.
- Perform preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting on operating equipment
- Perform general labor, housekeeping, and sanitation as required
- Maintain daily records and logs
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Seeking candidates that have an agricultural or feed mill background
- Must have experience operating industrial machinery preferably feed mill equipment
- Must be able to set up, troubleshoot, and maintain soybean processing equipment
- Must be proficient adjusting PLC controls to maintain equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Must be physically capable of lifting, squatting, bending, twisting, and standing for the duration of the 12-hour shift
- Candidates must be okay working on elevated platforms of up to 100 feet
- Candidates must be okay working in the elements (hot in the summer, cold in the winter)
- Seeking candidates that have positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment
- Candidate must be open to mandatory overtime and be flexible with scheduling based on company needs
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay Rate - $17-$23/hour based on experience
Shift- 12 hours shift on a 4-week rotating schedule. Will work 2 weeks on 1st shift (7am-7pm) and 2 weeks on night shift (7pm-7am). Every other weekend off. Candidates will always know their schedule for the year.
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.
Soybean Plant Process Operator
Requisition Number: 173827 Job Title: SOYBEAN PLANT PROCESS OPERATOR City: Bainbridge State: PA
SOYBEAN PLANT PROCESS OPERATORDescription/Job Summary Perdue AgriBusiness, LLC. has an immediate opening for a Soybean Plant Process Operator at our 1897 River Road Soybean Crushing Plant, in Bainbridge, PA. This position is responsible for equipment operation of the loadout, preparation and extraction facilities. This is 12hr rotating shift position and reports to the Perdue Soy Production Superintendent. Responsibilities/Duties
Perform all work within the safety guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies as well as company policies.
Conduct quality and food safety checks, as established by company policies and procedures.
Safely start up, operate and shut down soybean processing equipment - including plant operations equipment as well as loading trucks
Perform routine preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting on operating equipment
Perform general labor, housekeeping and sanitation responsibilities as required
Perform job within established CGMP's
- A High School Diploma or GED. Further education is preferred.
Required Qualifications + 1-year industrial work experience
Able to obtain a lift truck license(we will train)
Must have good communication, math and analytical skills
Working knowledge of computer systems
Some grain, industrial machine, PLC, or soybean plant experience, or supervisory experience would be a plus.
Advancement limited only by your ability to learn the processes.
Must be reliable and punctual
Willing to work with a "can do" attitude, focused on improvement
Details Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Soybean Roaster Operator
Must be capable of using computerized equipment and running conveyors and elevators. Must be knowledgeable with measurements and weights.
Detailed oriented and proficient in record keeping. Capable of lifting 50# to shoulder height. If you are interested, we will train.
We are a certified Safe Feed Safe Food facility. Precision and efficiency are a must.
RN Travel 35K Contract/All Specialties - Start Dec/Jan/Feb/March 2018
Nurses First StaffingNeeds Your Help in "Vallejo" CALIFORNIA
Locations include- Vacaville, Sacramento, San Francisco, Fresno, San Jose, Santa Clara, Antioch, Panaroma City, Downey, Fontana, Woodland Hills, Riverside, Ontario, Harbor City, and surrounding areas!
Start dates include - December/January/February and even March 2018
Most pay packages range between $2100-$3000 Weekly depending on specialty
Current Openings - PCU,TELE, Med TELE,Med Surg, ICU,ER, OR, PEDS, PACU,NICU,PICU, CVICU and many more
Travel Allowance between $500 to $1000
Please feel free to call/text me at "321-314-0951"
I would love to connect with you
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
- Day 1 Free Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Benefits
- Travel & License Reimbursements/Bonus
- Matching 401k
- $500 Referral Bonus
- California license- Certifications pertaining to specialty: ACLS, BLS, PALS, etc.- 2 Professional References- 2 Years Exp. in Specialty
Please give us a call anytime at Nurses First Staffing 321-314-0951
Nurses First Staffing is the only Nurse (RN) Owned/operated Staffing Company in the country that offers Matching 401k at 3% , Paid Time Off (PTO) , and Day 1 Free Health Benefits.
Call/text me anytime at Nurses First Solutions "321-314-0951”
Registered Nurse I-Med/Surg In Surgical Specialties FT Days
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you'll be part of a team that's providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you'll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients-and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America's Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with established protocols and multidisciplinary plan of care utilizing independent, dependent, and interdependent interventions to restore stability, prevent complications, and achieve and maintain optimal patient responses for all patients through patient centered/patient valued care.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have current RN license or valid temporary license with the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion card from one of the following:
o American Heart Association
o American Red Cross Rescuer
o Military Training Network.
- May be required to have additional specialty certifications.
- Applicants must pass (85% or above) Dosage Calculation Exam prior to hospital orientation. Current Parkland employees requesting reassignment to role must have current Dosage Calculation Exam on file.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area specific standards.
- Provides continuous assessment, consults with other team members as required and provides nursing care which demonstrates patient centered/patient valued care.
- Exercises independent judgment in providing nursing care.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, families, and hospital staff in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- May be required to communicate effectively, via the overhead paging system.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
- As applicable, will be required to demonstrate acceptable knowledge of nursing standards of care for specialty care area.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Clinical Nurse II (Rn) - Multiple Specialties - Perm Hospital Position
Registered Nurse (RN)
Raleigh- Durham- Chapel Hill- Clayton
HC Solutions Group specializes in the permanent placement of Registered Nurses. We have permanent opportunities for nurses in the Triangle area of North Carolina! Currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) in multiple specialties with the premier Regional Health System. We are recruiting Med/Surg, Critical Care, Emergency Department, Operating Room, Behavioral Health and L&D Registered Nurses in the RDU area to fill openings with an excellent regional health system. Interested candidates should have 1+ years of nursing experience and hold an active North Carolina or compact RN license.
Why Work with HC Solutions Group?
- Direct Access to Hiring Managers
- Streamline the Process Resulting in Faster & More Efficient Hiring
- PERMANENT POSITIONS ONLY
- We Work 24/7 FOR YOU
- 30 Years of Health Care Leadership Experience
- Recruiters Who Negotiate the Best Salary for Our Professionals
- Financial Relocation Assistance
Compensation for the Registered Nurse (RN)
The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $48,000.00 to $85,000.00.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Competitive Pay
- Award Winning Work Environment
- Shift Preference
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Time Off
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1+ Years of Nursing Experience
- Active North Carolina RN License (or compact)
- ADN Required
- BSN Preferred
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provide a full range of nursing care including assessment, treatment planning and hands-on nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Demonstrate accountability for and contribution to care planning development, quality improvement, problem-solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Prepare patients for examinations, testing and procedures.
- Obtain vital signs, height and weight and record medical history.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for the patient’s clinical record.
HC Solutions Group specializes in the recruitment and permanent placement of professionals in the health care industry. With over 30 years of executive level health care experience, HC Solutions group is committed to placing quality focused health care professionals to quality driven health care organizations. As an independently owned and operated permanent placement health care staffing firm, we are driven completely by the needs of the candidates and facilities that we serve. HC Solutions Group works to understand both the cultural and staffing requirements of our clients and meet those needs by providing the best talent in the industry.
When working with HC Solutions Group, you will find exceptional levels of service and commitment to our clients and professionals. We pride ourselves in meeting the needs of both our health care professionals and clients alike. Focused only on permanent placement in the health care industry, HC Solutions Group provides placement to the following categories of health care professional:
Administrative Support Staff
A partnership with HC Solutions Group will give your organization access to top-notch recruitment services and highly qualified candidates. Our mission is to place quality focused health care professionals to quality driven health care organizations. Let us learn more about your organizational needs, please contact us today!
Registered Nurse--Cardiac/Tele Specialties
Opportunity Cardiac and Tele Nurses are in great demand--want to learn more? The qualities of a Cardiovascular & Telemetry Nurse? Team Player--works well with multi-disciplinary teams. Inquisitive--an interest in research and applying best practices. Detail Oriented-- ability to pick up on rapid changes in a patient’s condition. Passionate—advocate, educate, advise, guide, and support patients. Cool, Calm, and Collected--works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Tech Saavy—ability to work with complex internal devices that require precise programming and careful monitoring. Career opportunities for nurses interested in Cardiovascular/Telemetry Nursing? Cardiovascular Surgical ICU Cardiovascular Step-down Cardiac Cath Lab Cardiovascular Rehab Telemetry Medical/Surgical Professional Development and Career Pathways for Cardiovascular/Telemetry Nurses? Registered Nurse—ADN to BSN, MSN, DNP. Certifications through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)—Cardiac-Vascular Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing. Certifications through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN)—Progressive Care Certified Nurse (PCCN--Adult) certification; Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certification. Certifications through the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN)—Certified Rehabilitation Nurse (CRRN). ## Education / Licensure / Certification EDUCATION: Required: Associates Nursing Preferred: Bachelors Additional Information Graduate of a School of Nursing. BSN required or with approval of the VP of Nursing, experienced RN's with an AD or Diploma with an active plan to obtain their BSN within four years from date of hire may be considered. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING: Required: Registered Nurse licensed in North Carolina or a Compact state. A current American Heart Association (AHA), Basic Life Support (BLS) card for Health Care Provider Preferred: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Pediatric Advanced Life Support
, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Required:
Responds appropriately to emergency situations (Cone Health Codes) and demonstrates knowledge of how to respond. Always uses appropriate safety devices and techniques (examples: using safe lift equipment and needle safe devices; pushing carts; correctly lifting copy paper).
Ability to present information to a group
Ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written formats.
Ability to work independently
Takes responsibility for own actions, including the impact of own decisions on patients and others. Also takes responsibility for actions of any direct reports, avoiding blame or excuses. Takes appropriate action when anyone in the organization violates standards or regulations, viewing it as unacceptable to "look the other way".
Effectively assesses and adjusts to changes in circumstances, resources, or environment, using the creativity and flexibility required to remain effective. Views change as a constant, accepting and adjusting to twists and turns. Adjusts to the especially unpredictable nature of a healthcare environment, shifting focus as necessary, and taking reasonable action, even when faced with various levels of uncertainty.
Accepts responsibility for effective two-way communication using clear and well organized oral and written techniques. Demonstrates self-awareness of non-verbal messages, keeping verbal and non-verbal messages consistent. Incorporates recognition of cultural impact on understanding and effectively uses interpreters and language translation devices.
Working knowledge of personal computer and communications technology.
Possess knowledge of concepts, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
Identifies practices or procedures that are not working effectively and challenges underlying assumptions. Includes a representative number of persons when addressing issues (including patients and their families), resulting in the best resolution from various perspectives. Looks for the root cause of any problem, resulting in solutions that are enduring and sustainable.
Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the application of tools, test equipment and meters to effectively diagnose equipment problems and/or failures consistently.
Reacts promptly when requests are made or situations clearly call for it. Shifts priorities when a timely response is essential.
Actions reflect sensitivity to patient/customer needs and sense of urgency. Balances speed of response with safety concerns.
Establishes priorities during routine daily operations, addressing time-sensitive matters first, while also accomplishing day-to-day tasks and duties. Effectively triages tasks and events according to urgency level, impact on patients and outcomes desired under special conditions (e.g., during crises and emergencies). Makes choices that result in maximum completion of essential duties and minimum personal stress.
Ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations (ie: fast paced environment, meeting deadlines/work quotas, etc.)
Demonstrates an unwavering commitment to do what is ethically "right". Consistently tells the truth unless doing so would violate confidentiality or compromise the safety or privacy rights of patients or others. Behaves in a manner fully consistent with stated intentions and commitments, even when there is no one to witness activities. Stands up for what is right even when there are personal risks or when there are clear rewards for doing otherwise.
Demonstrates an ability to interact with others in a courteous and professional manner and establish good working relationships.
Ability to delegate
Ability to influence others not under direct control CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT * Annual flu shot
Annual TB test (if applicable to your job location) * Annual CBLs (Safety at Work and Corporate Compliance) * Maintain licensure/certification/registry/listing (if applicable to your job) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Medium Work:
Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (up to 1/3 of the time), and/or; 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or; greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly (2/3 or more of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Respirator Fit Testing HEARING/VISION: * Hear and differentiate low volume sounds in order to make judgments regarding actions needed
Hear alarm bells, verbal conversations, telephone voices and normal volume sounds
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors) ## Job Description BASIC PURPOSE: Assesses, plans, implements, documents, organizes, prioritize, delegates, supervises and coordinates the care of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric patients as prescribed within the parameters of the NC Nurse Practice Act and hospital complex.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES: Provides nursing care via the nursing process for the development, implementation and evaluation of nursing care. Collects and analyzes patient/significant other data.
Completes an admission database and ongoing assessment to include collaboration with patients, significant others and other health care providers. Implements a plan of care for each patient (utilizing clinical pathways where applicable) and individualizes to meet the age specific needs of patients/significant others. Identifies variances and makes adjustments in the plan of care based on evaluation of the plan and effectiveness of nursing interventions.
Documents and updates the plan of care, nursing care, nursing interventions and patient response to care, and keeps healthcare team, patients and significant other informed. Contributes to the discharge plan by identifying homecare needs. Recognizes changes in patients? conditions and revises the plan of care appropriately.
Demonstrates advanced competencies and critical thinking skills in day to day practice. Identifies and implements educational needs for patients/significant others. (30%) Establishes a caring and therapeutic nurse/healthcare team/patient/significant other relationships. Recognizes communication barriers, identifies resources and establishes plans to resolve barriers to communication.
Demonstrates respect for diversity and cultural differences in patient/significant others related to age, ethnicity, gender, religion, socioeconomics, education, personality, or other unique variable. Formulate individualized plans to address individual needs related to diversity, cultural difference or other unique variables. Advocates for the patient/significant other.
Demonstrates skillful responses to customer needs based on particular context of the situation. (25%) Supports an environment of evidence based practice/research/quality improvement. Demonstrates knowledge of Shared Governance accountabilities and principles, supports DSGC directly as a council member or indirectly by keeping informed of council activities/supporting council decisions, brings forth issues to council. Demonstrates knowledge of how to access reference documents containing policies, procedures, standards, and additional resources.
Participates in QI/ Research activities based on role and major work activities as outlined in the research point system guidelines. Demonstrates knowledge of department QI plan. Demonstrates understanding of resource management and implements opportunities.
Collects QI data and participates in analysis and action plan development, incorporates changes into practice. Facilitates ongoing activities to meet and adhere to regulatory standards (TJC, DFS, OSHA). (20%) Supervises other members of the team. Contributes to a supportive and healthy work environment.
Holds self and others accountable for complying with policies, procedures and standards. Participates in learning needs assessments. Provides input into and supports the precepting and mentoring process.
Delegates appropriate tasks to support staff, ensure completion of delegated tasks and provides feedback as needed. Demonstrates team spirit and collegiality. Supervises select personnel in performance/patient care. (15%) Demonstrates effective conflict resolution/negotiation skills.
Promotes positive, supportive, and professional work environment free of disruptive behavior. Practices, in all professional relationships, with compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth and uniqueness of every individual. Follows Chain of Command for assistance with issues related to unresolved/problem-solving and/or conflict resolution.
Provides, seeks and receives constructive feedback. Provides peer to peer feedback and seeks mediation as necessary. Promotes effective conflict resolution. (10%) PATIENT POPULATION SERVED:
Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric WORKING CONDITIONS: Occurs over two-thirds of the time:
Exposure to bloodborne pathogens
Hazardous waste and/or toxic/caustic chemicals
Fumes or airborne particles iCARE - COMMITMENTS TO CARE: Communication I will create and engage in conversations of possibility. * I will be open to innovation and creativity. * I will listen to understand. * I will bring ideas for solutions and be open to alternative ideas. * I will be open to constructive feedback. * I will not engage or listen to negativity or gossip. * I will be positive when speaking about Cone Health, my department, and my coworkers. * I will be approachable. * I will focus on behaviors, not the person, during conflict.
Accountability I will honor my word. * I will do what I say when I say I will. o I will “clean it up” when I can’t keep my word. * I will honor my work agreement. * I will be “on the court” instead of “in the stands.” * I will follow up in a timely manner on commitments and requests. * I will apologize when someone experiences less than excellent service. o I will take responsibility for my actions, decisions and performance. * I will protect patient safety (best practices: ex – hand hygiene). Respect I will assume the best of intentions and embrace differences. * I will collaborate and seek other people’s input. * I will demonstrate courtesy, compassion, and respect with my tone of voice and body language. * I will speak positively about Cone Health – managing up coworkers, physicians, departments, patients and visitors. * I will ask the person directly involved when I don’t know. * I will include diverse skills, abilities, strengths, and backgrounds to create better outcomes. * I will care for myself while also respecting others. Empowerment I will own it, solve it, and celebrate it! * I will offer solutions when problems are identified. * I will share my input for decisions by participating in forums such as shared governance, town halls, employee engagement survey, brown bag discussions, employee councils, staff meetings, or directly with my manager. * I will take charge and do the right thing at the right time. * I will make decisions keeping a balance of service, quality, and cost in mind. * I will demonstrate Cone Health values. * I will seek opportunities to celebrate and have fun. * I will recognize good work. I have seen and reviewed the job description in its completed form and understand that I will be required to perform all functions listed if hired for this position.
I recognize that, if hired, it is my responsibility to notify my manager as soon as possible if I am unable to perform any of the functions of my position for any reason. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Exceptional People Providing Exceptional Care! Cone Health is a state of the art network of facilities providing patients access to the latest developments in medical care from their first moments of life through later years.
Our network offers the most breakthrough treatments and technology available in healthcare today. As a teaching hospital, we offer employees the opportunity to become leaders in the industry and continued growth from their first day on. Extraordinary patient care is about being “high-touch” as well as “high-tech”. Community service and superior patient care are the cornerstones of our organization, a philosophy that is demonstrated by each and every one of our valued team members.
We are proud to be the largest private, not-for-profit employer of choice in the Piedmont, NC area community! Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation. Additionally, Cone Health invites interested deaf and hard of hearing applicants to use Video Relay Service (VRS). Requisition Number: f0043 Position Title: Registered Nurse--Cardiac/Tele Specialties
Department:* 10107-MHC-2-Heart Acute Trans C
Job Interest Category:* Nursing
Job Interest (specific):* RN - Cardiology/Telemetry
Campus/Location:* Other Campus/Loc
Work Schedule:* Assigned work schedule varies Varies according to the Unit
Specific Work Schedule Detail:* Varies according to the Unit
Hours per week:* Various
RN Medical Specialties Part Time Days Sign On Bonus Eligible
Your Career. Made Better. Boone Hospital Center is a 394-bed full service hospital located in Columbia, MO. It is a regional referral center located in the center of the state. The hospital provides progressive healthcare programs, services, and technology to people in 26 mid-Missouri counties. Although the hospital is full service, areas in which Boone Hospital Center excels are cardiology, neurology, oncology, surgical, obstetrical services, and numerous other specialties. The hospital maintains a 24-hour emergency center with hospital-based ambulance service and a helipad for incoming emergency air transportation. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Boone Hospital Center has been certified as a "Magnet Hospital" by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Medical Specialties is a 32 bed acute care unit consisting of 32 private, state of the art rooms, which have recently been completely renovated. Two rooms can accommodate bariatric patients, while 15 other rooms are equipped with ceiling lifts for safe patient transfers. The unit is a comprehensive medical unit caring for a wide range of patients. Join Us! Role Purpose Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care. Responsibilities
Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care. Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment.
Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and life long learning. Minimum Requirements Degree
- Nursing Experience
No Experience Supervisor Experience
No Experience Licenses & Certifications
RN Preferred Requirements Degree
NursingBenefits Statement Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan- 401(k) plan- Tuition Assistance- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts-On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)-Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center Legal Statement The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer REQNUMBER: 1158948-2A
LPN Float - Internal Medicine/Medical Specialties
Westmed Medical Group is currently recruiting for a Licensed Practical Nurse for the Internal Medicine department at the Purchase, NY office. The schedule is Monday
Friday 8:00 am
5:00 pm. The Licensed Practical Nurse works as part of a healthcare team by assisting in planning and implementing care interventions while promoting high quality patient care in a professional, efficient and safe manner. The Licensed Practical Nurse will also provide personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to patients. The Licensed Practical Nurse is expected to keep relevant knowledge up-to-date and apply it to everyday practice. OFFICE VISITS:
Introduces self to patient while escorting patient into the exam room.
Prepares the patient for exams and procedures.
Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
Administers medications including all types of injections, IV therapy as needed and within the scope of licensure.
Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as but not limited to: dressing wounds, performing catheterizations or applying compresses.
Collects, labels and processes specimens accurately.
Cleans and prepare medical treatment rooms for patient visits.
Assemble and use equipment appropriate to specific medical practice.
Schedule follow-up appointments for patients as needed.
Communicates delays effectively when necessary. CHARTING:
Enters patient information into the computer accurately and in a timely manner.
Manages the physician's desktop accurately and in a timely and efficient manner. MISCELLANEOUS:
Provides clerical support to patients such as but not limited to making appointments, booking procedures, obtaining pre-authorizations and answering telephones.
Manages medical inventory and supply ordering based on par levels.
Must work under the supervision of the physician or Registered Nurse.
Manages time efficiently in order to maintain the patient flow.
Effectively communicates with all team members to support a cohesive work environment.
Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of New York
Work experience as a LPN preferred
Flexibility in hours and ability to cover other departments and offices as needed is required
Strong computer skills, EMR experience preferred
Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal Westmed Medical Group is a large, award-winning multi-specialty medical practice, with headquarters in Purchase, NY. It is staffed by a team of over 500 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who are dedicated to providing coordinated, efficient and the highest quality of patient care at its 13 locations in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. The practice, known for its one-stop-shopping medical experience for patients, uses state-of-the-art systems and has a national reputation for measured healthcare excellence. Westmed offers 60+ medical specialties and currently has over 1,000 employees. Our mission is to be your trusted partner in comprehensive, lifelong care. The foundation for service excellence at Westmed Medical Group starts with the patient experience and focusing on the complete total care of our patients. Westmed is recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Level 3 Medical Home, the highest achievable level. Westmed has been one of 480 Medicare Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) nationwide since 2012, and was ranked a Fortune® 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and in New York State. Here at Westmed Medical Group, we look for individuals who are interested in and seek a challenging, growth-oriented, dynamic and friendly environment. Individuals with a strong work ethic along with a caring personality are who we find to be most successful here, fitting into our not so basic mantra of simply being “Smart" & “Nice". Our organization is constantly looking to bring on like-minded people who have a genuine interest in helping people and possess an intellectual curiosity to try and do things better and more efficiently. We strive to bring out the best in all of our team members and provide individuals with the support they need to achieve their career aspirations while providing the best quality care to our patients. We provide a modern office environment, state-of-the-art equipment and technology as well as competitive benefits and salary. Our benefits include medical, dental, free copays for employees who see Westmed physicians, discounted vision glasses, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401k and profit sharing, flexible spending plans, and more. Westmed Medical Group has also been GreatRated! as a Great Place to Work, the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. External Company Name: WESTMED Medical Group External Company URL: www.westmedpartners.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!