Cooker Cleaner Job Description Sample
Cooker Operator - Rendering - 3Rd Shift - Full Time - Schuyler, Nebraska
Cooker Operator - Rendering - 3rd Shift - Full Time - Schuyler, Nebraska Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Cargill Meat Solutions Cargill Meat Solutions is the umbrella organization of Cargill’s North American beef, turkey, foodservice, food distribution and case ready businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 32,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities
Cargill Beef Cargill Beef believes being an industry leader is about more than delivering the highest-quality products and service. It’s about delivering on our promises. Throughout our history, our commitment to building a better future has been at the heart of everything we do. We continue to aggressively pursue improvements and produce real results that impact not only our operations but our industry, employees and the world around us. By continuously improving our products, processes and services we are ensuring a better, more sustainable future for our employees, for our customers, for our communities and for our company.
Position Purpose The 3rd Shift
Cooker Operator in our rendering department is an important role in the daily operations of our facilities. This job is important because it is vital to our process to process product and waste from various divisions around our facilities into rendered products. The 3rd Shift
Cooker Operato r must be trained in lock out tag out for safety reasons. To perform this job machinery must be locked out so the employee can safely check various components of the equipment. In order to perform this job, employees must maintain equipment that cooks product into tallow. The process must be documented multiple times a day and the record will be kept manually or digitally. There may be some data that is not collected at all facilities based on business unit or even plant specific information required. While performing the duties of a 3rd shift
Cooker Operator , the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces at varied heights; moving mechanical parts; fast paced, high noise disciple, warm/cool environment. Positions require standing or walking the entire shift, the use of stairs, and the use of PPE which is required in all areas of the facility.
Principal Accountabilities Perform repetitive tasks. Examples include:
Lock Out Tag Out
Disassembling and re-assembling equipment
Tracking, reading, or creating reports manually or via computer
Ensuring food safety and quality
Cleanliness and housekeeping
Maintaining a safe working environment
Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
Must be 18 years or older
Ability to speak, read, and write information in English
Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Basic Computer skills
Previous Experience in rendering
Previous Experience working in a beef processing facility Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-NE-Schuyler
Req ID: SCH02362
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Experienced Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Experience Spotter Cleaners pays up to $16.00/hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Performs custodial work in casino/hotel environment. Works within a team or individually to accomplish goals. Accountable for the overall cleaning, general maintenance, and communication of facility needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines.
2. Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Washes blinds and windows, may replace blinds.
3. Sanitize and detail bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
4. Remove debris and other trash from the facility.
5. Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas. May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
6. May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks.
High Ethical Standards
The cleaner performs their work in a variety of building settings; office, warehouse, theater, hospital, government, manufacturing facility, and other general public and private common areas. The cleaner may come in contact with various contaminants; allergens, chemicals, viruses, bodily fluids and such. Appropriate personal protective equipment shall be provided and utilized to the fullest.
Walks, sits, stands, bends, lifts, twists, and moves continually during working hours. Is subject to lifting / carrying over 35 lbs. Backpack vacuums are utilized and weigh approximately 12 lbs. full.
This position may be required to travel 0-20% of the time for the purposes of the care of multiple buildings.
Required Education & Experience
Preferred Education & Experience
1 year cleaning experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass criminal background check.
Must pass initial and random drug screening.
Traveling Cleaners are required to possess a valid driver’s license and current insurance.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employees are the lifeblood of our organization and with this in mind Woodley Building Maintenance has gone to great lengths to have a diverse team in the building services industry with the depth and breadth of talent to allow us to deliver service excellence consistently.
Our passionate leadership and management team is experienced, tenured, and knowledgeable about all areas pertaining to building maintenance, and is focused on providing direction and support needed to sustain a customer-focused culture.
Woodley Business Maintenance gives you the unique opportunity to grow as a person. We provide a one-stop building maintenance solutions, which means we have many hats to wear, so to speak. Interested in wearing one of those hats? We'd love to connect.
Cleaner -Ccq31 -Up To 19Hrs Flexible Schedule
Position Summary: Responsible for all cleaning tasks as assigned by Supervisor and as per contract specifications. Tasks include bathroom maintenance, floor care, window cleaning, general office cleaning, grounds keeping and power washing. This position is considered Entry level; employment may last “up to” 24 months. This position may have supervised/unsupervised contact and/or conversational interaction with consumers while working in the residences, day treatments and habilitation facilities.Essential Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate skills in glass surface cleaning (i.e. windows) and general floor care (i.e. stripping, waxing and buffing).
- Ensure SAFETY in every aspect of the program by means of:
- Maintain appropriate behaviors when traveling/performing/socializing
- Practice proper way to bend, carry, lift &kneel
- Load equipment into van ensuring passengers safety and good visibility for driver
- Operate machinery safely, (i.e. unplug machine when replacing a pad)
- Ensure that, on job sites, unused equipment/chemicals are kept to the side in an orderly fashion to prevent others from tripping
- Use caution signs at all times when sweeping, stripping, mopping and waxing
- Inquire about appropriate usage/procedures of chemicals and/or read products labels
- Ensure SAFETY in every aspect of the program by means of:
- Bathroom disinfection and deodorizing
- Window cleaning
- Carpet vacuuming and shampooing procedures.
- Debris removal
- The use of Gas powered grounds keeping equipment will also be required.
- Use of low speed and high speed floor machines.
- Successfully complete all stripping and waxing assignments as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Clean equipment after usage (i.e. rinse mops and wipe machinery). The cleaning of vans may also be requested
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth by Clean Corp
- Lift/move heavy objects on occasion (i.e. bring buffing machine upstairs/downstairs; load equipment into the van: carry heavy supplies (chemical buckets) ).
- Duties may require to climb a ladder if necessary (i.e. change a light bulb; clean surfaces and/or high dusting).
- Ensure proper cleaning chemicals are diluted as per specifications and utilized properly. This requires the ability to identify and read labelsOther Responsibilities
- Replenish supplies upon return from the job site
- Participate in on-going trainings and attend regular scheduled staff meetings.
- This does not limit the assignment of duties or exclude the performance of other duties not mentioned as assigned by your supervisor
- Be flexible as work schedule and locations are subject to change.
- Mandatory participation in weekly career clubs to secure competitive employment within 24 months.
High School Diploma preferred. Completion of a competitive Employment Program preferred; knowledge of cleaning equipment and maintenance procedures. The employee must be able to obtain and wear a company uniform. NYS Driver’s License a plus.
Now Hiring for :
Full Time Positions Available!
24/7 distribution environment. Hiring for all shifts!!
Job duties include:
Emptying garbage/ trash bins, sweeping and moping floors, power washing, detailing, and cleaning restrooms.
Employees will be trained and certified to use motorized pallet jacks, forklifts, scrubbers, and floor cleaning equipment.
All applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs, be available to work weekends, must be able to work in a warehouse environment;
may include refrigerated/ frozen foods warehouse, temperatures down to -20 degrees.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily
a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Housekeeper / Cleaner
- Cleaning / disinfecting rooms and furnishings
- Provide trash collection in assigned work areas, following established policies and procedures
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the building and grounds
- Move furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Performing a variety of environmental service duties to maintain the facility in a neat, orderly, and sanitary condition.
*Position includes Union Benefits
- High school education or equivalent is desirable
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance
- Must be able to understand oral and written instruction
- Must be able to pass extensive background check
House Cleaner Trainer
AWESOMENESS REQUIRED! Housekeeping Maid Easy is a local residential house cleaning company looking to grow our team by a recruiting positive Bilingual (Spanish and advanced English) speaking individual to assist with training and on-boarding of new cleaning staff and supervising their work and/or cleaning customer homes when not training new hires. Advancement to F/T Trainer/QA Position possible. important requirements for any team member is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy.
- You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail - you notice little things that others miss.
- Excellent Communication
You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasking: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment- Negativity & drama are not welcome here
- Friendly Work Environment- Open communication and collaboration
- Bi-Weekly Compensation- Our cleaners average $450 - $600 per week plus mileage, and potential for monthly bonus and tips
- No Weekends required. Paid Holidays. & Paid Time Off For Full Time
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 30 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own transportation to and from our office. Car insurance is required and will be verified.
- Need to pass a back ground drug screening and criminal background check
Monthly Bonus available. Strong tip earnings also possible.
Carpet/Air Duct Cleaner Assistant
We are seeking a Carpet/Air Duct Cleaner to become a part of our team!
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Clean carpet/air ducts/upholstery/tile & grout
- Upsell add on services
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment/work vehicle
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Must have valid PA drivers license & have reliable transportation
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Pass criminal backround check
- Clean & professional appearance
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
We Have Top-Notch Equipment – We invest in our company and utilize state-of-the-art truck mounted steam cleaning. The results will be obvious when we finish your project.
We Guarantee our Work – You will be satisfied or we will give you your money back:end of story..
Pressure Washer / Tank Cleaner
We are looking for a mechanically inclined field technician to run a pressure washer and clean tanks. The job requires a drivers license to drive one of our small trucks. You must have a good driving record. This is a full time position with overtime. We have medical benefits and a 401K.
Part Time Evening Cleaner Downtown Area
Part time evening cleaner. We have a buildings in the downtown area. You will be assigned to on a team of one other cleaner. You will be getting trash, vacuuming, mopping and general cleaning. We will give you all the necessary training in this building. No experience necessary. We background check and drug screen. Visit our website www.midnightjanitorial.com to learn more about us.
We are seeking a Day Time Delivery Driver to join our team! You will drive to deliver and pick up goods and packages.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!