Cooker Loader Job Description Sample
General Purpose: Under the direction of the lead; responsible for combining raw materials in kettle based on predetermined formulas and recipes, operating the Cooker keeping up with the flow of production.
Essential Functions: Operate tub dump Operate cooker Setup or tear down cooker and other necessary equipment Mix product by following customer specifications Follow appropriate cook times and settings Monitor product quality Monitor weight and temperature of batches Monitor condition of equipment prior to every new batch Pull samples of appropriate batches and send to QA lab for testing Assist in preparing/maintaining required records and documents Responsibilities Keep work area clean and free of clutter and debris Follow all food safety (GMP) and general safety guidelines Complete other tasks as assigned
- (1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift)
- Lebanon, TN
- $11.00 to $12.75 an hour
Currently seeking Warehouse Loaders for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts in the Lebanon, TN area. The ideal candidate will be able to lift car parts weighing 30 to 50 lbs. repetitively for an 8-hour shift.
Compensation for the Warehouse Loader
- $11.00-12.75/hour, depending on shift
Requirements of the Warehouse Loader Position
- Face paced and heavy lifting required
- Capable of working in a hot environment
- Familiar with warehouse work in the automotive industry
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Dependable team player
- Stable work history and looking for a permanent position
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Loader
- Responsible for loading car parts in an assembly line fashion
- Load and unload products
- Follow procedures for Lockout-Tag out procedures
- Perform proper lifting techniques
Our Lebanon office is currently hiring for these Warehouse positions are we located at 1221 S. Hartman Drive, Suite G. Lebanon, Tennessee 37090. 615-453-1001.
Responsible for day to day snow removal operations utilizing heavy machinery as a loader operator. The position is on-call in nature, responding when snow levels dictate a need for snow removal in Lake Tahoe, NV. The position requires employees to work 12 hour shifts in a loader, from midnight to noon, several days per week as dictated by storm activity throughout the year. Must operate or tend machinery equipped with scoops, shovels, and/or buckets to move snow and ice from association parking lots and roadways.
Primary Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate excavation equipment
- Inspect material-moving equipment to detect problems
- Signal and communicate with others to coordinate vehicle movement
- Receive information and/or instruction for performing work assignments
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe working environment
- Attend training and meetings as required
- All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Must have experience as a loader / operator using heavy equipment
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Responsible for maintaining Company, Resident and Staff confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement throughout the day, for long periods of time.
- Must wear safety equipment, including shoes, glasses, hearing protection, hard hats, etc.
- Considerable amount of time using hands and feet, shifting, steering, depress foot pedals, turn dials to operate power machinery, such as power shovels, scraper loaders, and/or backhoes.
Our team is comprised of over 15,000 associates, all dedicated to aiming high and providing the highest levels of customer service. Because we are passionate about being the best, we attract the most talented professionals in each market we serve.
From large-scale master planned communities to luxury high-rises, to single-family homeowners associations to active adult communities, our associates bring local market expertise to each community we serve.
We are so much more than property managers – we also provide a wide variety of essential property services, from concierge and valet, to maintenance, pool and construction services, to security, financial and corporate services. From top to bottom, roof to landscaping, inside and out — we deliver exceptional service and solutions to enhance the value of every property and the lifestyle of every resident. For more information on our corporate mission, please visit
Warehouse Loader And Unloader
Warehouse Unloader/Loaders Needed on 2nd Shift
Loader/Unloader/Lumper-210 Highway Location
2nd shift 4:00 pm-2:30 am Monday-Thursday
This is a temp to hire position with opportunity to be hired on by client at 6 months. Pay is $13/hr and $15/hr once hired on permanent.
•1 year recent experience in a warehouse or distribution center
•Able to stand on feet entire 8-10 hour shift
•Steel Toed boots required
•Able to lift, carry, push/pull up to 75lbs
Large Distribution Center in the Northland offering stability, growth, and opportunities for advancement is looking for strong warehouse employees able to work at a fast pace, unloading/loading trucks for a busy distribution center. Positions located in Geospace Caves in Independence and off of 210 Highway. in Kansas City
The position will offer you an opportunity to apply for permanent positions that offer a raise, amazing benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing as well as advancement opportunities.
ProLogsitix is an Equal Opportunity Employer which maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all applicants. Employment decisions are based solely on the individual’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, or veteran status
Tank Truck Loader
About Us: SGS Petroleum Service Corporation (PSC) is a growing company with a proud tradition of excellence in providing product handling, operations, and logistics support at major oil refineries, chemical plants, and storage terminals in the United States and Canada. We are leaders in tankering barges, operating docks, switching railcars, operating warehouses, and loading and unloading tank cars and tank trucks with a variety of oil products and chemicals. We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading training and safety programs. Our excellent benefits package helps employees and their families maintain health, save money, and prepare for the future. At SGS PSC, we are a family-oriented company that fuels integrity, teamwork, and ambition. Our mission is to simply be the best at what we do and be recognized as the best.
Safely loads and unloads material into and out of tank trucks.
- Matches loading schedule to bill of lading
- Weighs tank truck in prior to product transfer
- Fills out loading record
- Ensures that tank truck is positioned and secured at proper loading rack
- Visually inspects the tank truck to be involved in the upcoming transfer in order to ensure that it is mechanically sound and there is no defective equipment before loading or unloading
- Wears all protective clothing and equipment, including respirator and fresh air equipment that may be required to transfer the product in a manner that ensures maximum personal safety
- Connects loading arm/hose
- Checks vessel for last product contained
- Loads truck according to loading instructions using gauges and/or strapping tables
- Ensures that outages or innages do not exceed Department of Transportation (DOT)certification for the particular vessel being loaded
- Checks weight of truck after loading to ensure that gross weight does not exceed regulations
- Communicates with facility supervisor on any problems as they occur
- Disconnects loading arm/hose, inspect for any leaks and complete required paperwork prior to releasing the truck
- Completes any other duties that may be assigned in order to complete the job
Must have the ability to speak, write, read, hear and have good vision. Must be able to work outside in environmental conditions which at times include extreme heat or extreme cold. Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) without restriction and pass any medical examination associated with the use of said PPE. The physical requirements for a loader include the following: Lift 50 pounds floor to waist, push and pull 50 pounds horizontally, carry 20 pounds while walking, climb stairs, climb ladders, extend arms through normal range of motion while standing and squatting.
18 years or older and legally able to work in the U.S.; stable work history with good references from past employers; pass a drug screen, physical, and background check; and speak fluent English.
Benefits: Key benefits and services offered (depending on eligibility) include affordable options for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; matching 401(k) plan; employee discounts; industry-leading training and leadership development programs; paid sick leave, vacations, and holidays; safety incentives and bonuses; and much more.
Department/Job Function: Operations
Reporting to: Plant Supervisor or Plant Superintendent, SGS PSC
Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt
Hourly or Salary: Hourly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
We're proud of the reputation we’ve earned for quality service and taking care of our employees. That has been and will always be at the heart of our mission “to be the best at what we do.”
An EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Telecom Fielder, Pole Loader
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This job requires the ability to work independently, be organized and able to prioritize projects. A clean driving record is required and fielders give permission for employer to obtain driving record directly from the California Department of Motor Vehicles. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The working environment consists of being outdoors and/or driving one’s personal vehicle to locations with exposure to heat, cold, humidity, inclement weather, occasional environmental hazards, and loud noises.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel is required 80% of the work week.
Must have a valid California driver’s license and reliable transportation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: (We will train the right candidate)
Read and interpret grid maps, plans, instructions, and specifications
Communicate with supervisor and project managers orally and in writing
Follow company policies and procedures
Pole loading through SPIDA-Calc. & O-Calc. software (we will train you on this) you must be comfortable with learning new software.
Follow safety guidelines and policies
Take photos of poles, fire hydrants, manholes, water valves and locations accurately in order to assist with engineering (all utilities)
Valid driver license – clean record
Understands and applies constant vigilance to established K&B Engineering and customer safety practices, quality standards and control processes, and ability to follow K&B Engineering processes without deviation
Professional appearance and communication in line with acceptable customer service practices
Self-starter with confidence in their ability to learn
Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment
Performs other assignments as required.
Warehouse Loader / Unloader
The Tiger Group Staffing & Executive Search is now hiring for the following positions:
You will be responsible for General Labor / Loading & Unloading Trucks. This is an excellent foot in the door opportunity for the right candidates. The position is located near Old Katy & shifts available are 2:30pm-11Pm & 9:30pm-6am.
The positions pay $9/hr , require the ability to pass a background and drug test.
Advancement available! We do work Weekends too! Part time and full time available.
Must be available to come into our office Monday MORNING between 8am-11am AND be able to start same day!!
Completes loading of finished product from machines onto pallets by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up equipment for starts up and changes over
- Previous Experience with using the following: Label applicator, Case taper, Date code printer, Pallet jack, Stretch wrapper
- Adjust equipment for efficient operations
- Insure correct date codes, labels, master cases being used
- Replenish packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels
- Position and hold container in machine, press button, or move lever to clean, glue, label or tape container
- Monitor waste reductions
- Insure all paper work done correctly such as Case Sealer report, pallet tickets, pallet patterns and case counts
- Record data for downtime & quality assurance
- Complete preventive maintenance as needed
- Ensure all safety devices are operable and being used
- Work with enthusiasm and sense of urgency daily
- Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good manufacturing practices
- Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as provided
- Perform other duties and required or directed
Education, prior work experience and specialized skill and knowledge:
Must be Pallet jack certified, ability to understand and communicate effectively, Bilingual a plus, Previous experience working in food manufacturing a big plus, Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
Physical environment/working condition:
The employee is regularly required to walk; stand; use hands, fingers and arms to handle, feel and reach. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Potential candidates must be able to travel if needed for training and successfully complete a drug/background screening.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Loader / Box Stacker - 1St & 2Nd Shift
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
George’s Chicken LLC, a fully integrated poultry company, is seeking a Loader/Stack Off for 1st & 2nd shift at our processing facility located in Edinburg, Virginia. The successful candidate must be able to efficiently stack boxes onto skids. He/she must be a self-starter able to make decisions in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude and be a team player. No experience required, but past work experience in a related field is highly preferred.
George's, Inc. is a fully integrated poultry operation headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas. It is a fourth generation family owned operation that began in the late 1920's. Guided by the aggressiveness of youth and the foresight that comes with experience, George's has grown from a small business serving local and regional markets into a multi-division corporation serving national and international markets with innovative, high quality poultry products. We supply products from our processing plants in Springdale, Arkansas; Cassville, Missouri; Edinburg and Harrisonburg, Virginia; and from our further processing facility located in Springdale, Arkansas. At George’s, we are proud to employ over 4,700 people.
Remove boxes from conveyors
Stack boxes onto skids
Follow rotation procedures
Keep up with production flow
Employee required to pass back evaluation.
Previous work history in a related field.
George’s offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Whole Life Insurance, Term Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, and 401(k).
For confidential consideration please send resume including salary history to email address firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Department, George’s Chicken, LLC, 19992 Senedo Rd., Edinburg, VA 22824.
George’s Chicken LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
Driver / Loader
Segale Bros. Wood Products Inc. is a family owned business celebrating its 40th year. Our 42K square foot facility is located in San Francisco bay area/ Hayward. We specialize in custom cabinetry, refacing projects, melamine organizational systems for closets, garages and home offices. Our reputation for the highest quality craftsmanship has continued to grow throughout the Bay Area with a referral base that literally traces back to our beginnings. Continued commitment to customer concerns and top quality craftsmanship have made Segale Bros. Wood Products a leader in its industry
Segale Bros. Wood Products Inc. is currently looking for qualified Drivers/Loaders
If you have 1+ years experience as a delivery driver and looking for an excellent opportunity then Segale Bros. Wood Products Inc. is the place for you!
- 1+ years driving / delivery experience in the Greater Bay Area
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- California Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Able to read, speak and write English
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to work
- Ability to safely operate hand cart, pallet jack, and other tools necessary
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen. Random drug testing is enforced
Skills/Abilities and Duties :
- Read maps, navigate, follow directions and complete logs
- Work overtime when necessary
- Regularly lift and move 75+ pounds and climb stairs regularly
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Follow routes that change daily and time schedule
- Material handling on and off the jobsite
- Follow maps and directions while driving in a variety of surroundings
- Pick, stage, and load products with 100% accuracy
- Inspect products for visible defects or damages before and after product is delivered
- Maintain cleanliness of delivery truck and inform Supervisor of known issues with safety or performance of vehicle
- Deliver the highest quality of customer service
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test, physical, background and reference checks.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Delivery/Route Driving: 1 year
Required license or certification: Valid California Driver License
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!