Coopersburg Job Description Sample
SEO Content Specialist
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is looking for a diligent SEO Content Specialist to join our Search Engine Optimization team. In this role, you will build high performing titles, driven by deep keyword research, competitive analysis, SERP analysis, and best practices.
You’ll be an integral part of ensuring that we publish top content that resonates with our readers, search engines, and ultimately drives quality organic traffic. You’ll own the ideation, research, and brief creation to power the Content team’s production of SEO-related content.
The ideal candidate has SEO expertise, experience in the personal finance industry, and a passion for leveraging data and deep research to create useful content.
- Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research on a variety of high impact keywords and topics and identify new growth opportunities to inform SEO content strategy.
- Leverage appropriate SEO tools and internal data sets for deep competitive analysis, content gap analysis, ideation, monitoring, insights and recommendations.
- Facilitate the creation of high-quality, data-driven content by producing detailed content briefs based on your research and analysis.
- Ensure that published pieces ultimately reflect what was outlined in the briefs and integrate SEO best practices (optimized page titles, meta descriptions, H tags, URLs, featured snippet optimizations, schema.org markup).
- Create new titles as well as update existing pieces to be better optimized at winning in the search results.
- Track organic performance of titles and continuously test and tweak to understand traffic drivers and identify improvements for greater success.
- Police our corpus of content to minimize duplicate content creation and keyword cannibalization.
- Perform regular content audits and cleanups to improve or remove outdated, low-quality, low performing content.
- Partner with Design, Product, and Dev teams to create new assets and features (e.g. infographics, interactive data visualizations, tools) that will enrich our content and attract more links and traffic.
- Ensure that our content exhibits expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness, and satisfies user intent by being insightful, useful, relevant, and engaging.
- 2+ years in a relevant SEO and/or Content focused role
- Strong knowledge of SEO (keyword research, best practices, optimization strategies), content, and industry trends
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush), WordPress, Google Search Console and Google Analytics preferred
- Creative and strong analytical and research skills.
- Capable of effectively organizing and modifying data via Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Proven experience creating accurate, high-quality content at scale in a time-effective manner.
- Experience performing in-depth research projects using a variety of methodologies.
- Comfortable with basic HTML.
- Experience writing and editing digital content is a plus
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k - ConsumerTrack contributes 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of salary deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5%
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associate Team Leader
American Eagle Outfitters - Brand Ambassador - United States
Mobile Associate, Retail Sales - Multiple Locations
School Based Assessor (Fee For Service)
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
• Facilitate appropriate admissions to all levels of care based on PCPC and/or ASAM criteria.
• Make appropriate referrals to community resources and outside referral opportunities in the best interest of the client.
• Complete assessment, admission and other paperwork for clients to start treatment in a timely manner.
• Manage admission pre-certification with funding sources.
• Work effectively with facility staff to ensure consistent implementation of programs.
• Consistently and effectively coordinate schedule with the Admissions Coordinator.
• Maintain up to date reports on Needs Assessment data.
• May be expected to provide coverage for other evaluation counselors in the region, when requested by Supervisor.
• Duties may also include providing assessment services to referral sources such as county juvenile justice centers, county jails, and other forensic and/or mental health settings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Helps to maintain strong clinical program. Able to work together with staff to meet theneeds of the clients. Interact with referral sources to facilitate prompt, effective services for the client. Interact cooperatively with professional liaisons, supporting the ongoing marketing and referral communications efforts. Complete required training and mandatory training hours. Thorough knowledge of substance abuse & dependency, issues and treatment modalities. Working knowledge of psychological and physiological symptomology associated with chemical abuse and dependency, specific to client’s age and developmental stages. Skills in therapeutic support and confrontation with chemical dependency clients. Skills in treatment planning and related documentation and record keeping. Ability to maintain therapeutic relationship with clients in various stages of emotional stability and recovery. Strong working knowledge of PA Confidentiality laws. Strongknowledge of PCPC and ASAM criteria.
1) A Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services field) or other related field.
2) A Bachelor’s Degree with the same educational requirements and one year of clinical experience.
3) An Associate’s Degree with the same educational requirements and two years of clinical experience.
4) Full certification as an addiction counselor by a statewide certification body, which is a member of a National certification body by another state government’s substance abuse counseling certification board.
Experience in drug and alcohol treatment and level of care assessments preferred
Web Developer - Senior - Allentown, PA
Title: Sr Web developer
Location: Allentown, PA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web development – including responsive design, search engine optimization, and custom applications
- Experience in WordPress and other mainstream content management such as Drupal, Umbraco, etc.
- Capable of creating PWAs using React or other mobile development frameworks
- Ability to implement pixel perfect custom themes based on client approved designs (PSD files)
- Good written and oral communication skills with team members and clients
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!