Coordinator Of Rehabilitation Services Job Description Sample
Coordinator Of Rehabilitation Services
Description 35hrs flex The Coordinator of Rehabilitation Services is responsible for the oversight of Supported Employment, Employment First, and Prevocational Services. The Coordinator of Rehabilitation Services ensures that all of the quality services provisions meet funding sources including OPWDD and ACCES-VR. ## Requirements Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or Social Work, or related field plus five (5) years’ experience required. Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, or related field plus two (2) years of experience preferred. Three (3) years of Supervisory experience required, five (5) years preferred. Two (2) years of experience in vocational rehabilitation training and/or competitive employment within support environment preferred. Prior experience managing and billing including but not limited to OPWDD SEMP- extended, intensive and intensive/ETP services; Ticket to Work and ACCESS-VR contracts preferred. Requisition Number: 17-0979 Post Date: 9/20/2017 Title: Coordinator of Rehabilitation Services
Coordinator / Social Worker - Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
Join an established Skilled Nursing Facility as a Full Time Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator.
- Identify resident's social and psychological needs and provide support
- Resolve resident concerns and facilitate resident, family and staff education
- Complete assessments, create progress reports and all required documentation
- Develop, implement and supervise residents plan of care
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and continuous training to support growth
- Long term career opportunity
- Bachelors degree or higher in the mental health field
- High energy and drive to succeed
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work independently and together with a team
- Previous experience in skilled nursing facility recommended
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-based applications
- Experience with Point Click Care a plus
To apply, please reply with your resume
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator (Prsc)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator (PRSC) to join our team.
- Develop and implement treatment programs that focus on recovery and rehabilitation
- Work directly with residents to achieve maximum benefits from recovery and rehabilitation efforts
- Provide group and individual counseling
- Implement crisis intervention and behavior management
- Complete psychiatric assessments and document progress
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Have a minimum Bachelors Degree in and social service related field
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work some weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to build rapport with consumers/residents
Lead Therapist Rehabilitation Services
Provides Physical Therapy services to patients if a Physical Therapist. Provides Occupational Therapy and Dysphagia services to patients if an Occupational Therapist. Assists Director with day to day activities and operations to ensure a safe, efficient and smooth-flowing department for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology. Is responsible for schedules for PT, OT and SLP. Coordinates daily staff assignments. Ensures staff meets daily productivity targets. Is responsible for the orientation and competency of new hires and for assuring ongoing clinical competence of all licensed and non-licensed Rehabilitation staff. Is responsible for collecting and analyzing data for Performance Improvement and Safety indicators and assists the Director with action plans to meet quality targets. Demonstrates excellent customer service and mentors and ensures Rehabilitation staff performs excellent customer service. Demonstrates leadership and team building efforts, intra and inter departmentally.
· Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
· Dysphagia Certification by the CA Board of Occupational Therapy (Occupational Therapist, only)
· Master of Science, Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy - preferred
· Degree of Doctor, Physical Therapy - preferred
· 5 years PT or OT experience in Acute Care
· 2 years PT or OT experience in Long Term Care - preferred
· Current CA Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist license
· Current AHA BLS certification for Health Care Providers
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGE:
· Excellent clinical, communication and leadership skills
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Exhibits a high level of patience and practices good listening skills
· Working knowledge with computers and electronic medical record
· Ability to mentor and coach staff in a way that will foster independent thinking and flexibility
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, simultaneously
· Able to follow through on assigned projects and requests in a timely manner
· Flexibility and organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines
· Ability to manage stress and critical decisions
Rehabilitation Services Technician
Assists with or performs various patient related activities. Under moderate supervision, prepares patients for treatments, maintains equipment and treatment areas.
Under direct supervision of the therapist, assists in performing treatment interventions. Assists in departmental maintenance / safety / infection control activities. Participates in education and performance improvement activities. Education & Experience : * High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience as a Rehab ( PT, OT) technician / aide is preferred. Licensure & Certification : * Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required (within one month of employment).
Director Of Rehabilitation Services
Rehab Solutions is looking for an upbeat, driven Physical Therapist Assistant to fill a Director of Rehabilitation position at Bent County Health Care Center in Las Animas, CO.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a team of committed and talented therapy professionals that are dedicated to providing quality care to our patients.
Why choose a career with Rehab Solutions? Rehab Solutions specializes in providing contract therapy services to rural locations and small programs in skilled nursing facilities. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and individualized focus.
Our skilled nursing facilities have a varied patient population and our rehab programs provide both short-term rehab and long-term care. We offer a family-like environment to work in and pride ourselves in putting our patients first.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees which include; Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and other supplemental insurances. We also provide CEU reimbursement.
Physical Therapist- Full-Time/Part-Time – Rehabilitation Services - Mount Carmel Health Systems
Department: OH1MH_11000_002 Physical Therapy Mcw
Expected Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: Day Shift
Position Purpose: At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome.
It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details: Our Physical Therapist colleagues support our mission in a variety of ways. Their compassion and commitment to collaborative excellence positively impacts our patients and the communities we serve.
This is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. In return, Mount Carmel provides excellent learning and growth opportunities, excellent benefits and opportunities to succeed. The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating and treats patients referred for physical therapy by a physician. In addition, the Physical Therapist communicates and collaborates with other caregivers to provide quality care and maintains accurate patient records.
Performs physical therapy evaluation and established and implements treatments plan for patient referred by a physician and assigned by the clinical coordinator or manager.
Ensures an environment of patient safety, promotes evidence-based practice and quality initiatives and exhibits professionalism Requirements/Qualifications
Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
License to practice physical therapy in the State of Ohio. Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel.
Find a new beginning and advance your career with us. Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability. #MCHS HEC
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes.
We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions. Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity. Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation's largest health systems.
We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations - including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you'll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health. Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states.
We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes.
We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.
Clinical Coordinator, Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Clinical Coordinator, Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Requisition #:
Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, MD
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required:
Date Posted: Nov. 3, 2017 Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees.
Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field. The Clinical Coordinator for Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is a clinician with demonstrated advanced clinical skills that are accountable and responsible for maintaining the standards of care, documentation, staffing and billing compliance in Outpatient Rehabilitation Services.
See job description for other major job responsibilities 40 hours per week Day Shift 8 or 8:30 - 4:30 or 5 Bachelors Degree required Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Project Coordinator - Center For Rehabilitation Outcomes Research, Full-Time (38542)
General Summary According to established policies and procedures the Project Coordinator plans, coordinates and implements special projects within the department. The Project Coordinator ensures maximum customer satisfaction in accordance to objectives, schedules and budgets.
Proactively recommends strategies and implementation processes to obtain maximum productivity while meeting customer needs. The Project Coordinator consistently demonstrates support of the SRAlab statement of Mission and Philosophy by striving for excellence, contributing to the team efforts and showing respect and compassion for patients and their families, fellow employees, and all others with whom there is contact at or in the interest of the institute. The Project Coordinator demonstrates SRAlab Core Attributes:
Communication, Accountability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Judgment/Problem Solving, Customer Service and SRAlab Values (Hope, Compassion, Discovery, Collaboration, & Commitment to Excellence) while fulfilling job duties. Principal Responsibilities Develops and determines priorities and monitors status of special projects and events on an ongoing basis. Creates and executes project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirement Manages day to day operational aspects of projects with moderate to complex scope.
Prepares recurring and special reports and statistical analyses for management. Assist tracking and reporting of hours and expenses. May assist with managing the project budget.
Ensure project documents are complete and current. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. Reporting Relationships Reporting relationships will vary depending on department structure.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required Bachelor's Degree in related field and three to five years experience in a general office environment with gradually increasing responsibility. Skill in operating a personal computer and utilizing Microsoft software, and database software Knowledge of analytical methods, information gathering techniques, procedures, and practices, to include research software. Demonstrated project planning and management procedures, practices, and techniques.
Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact on a daily basis with internal/external customers. Advanced organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks and provide leadership when required. Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting in order to maximize quality and efficiency of operations.
Working Conditions Normal office environment with little or no exposure to dust or extreme temperature. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SRAlab is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. SDL2017
Rehabilitation Coordinator (Prp)
Prince Georges County, MD
Please read the entire Job Description before applying.
This is a contractual part-time position
We are looking for dynamic, young spirited, motivated human service workers for our Baltimore City Clients, as well as our Dream Academy Program in Prince Georges County. We are looking to finddedicated workers to take on case loads in Baltimore and/or the Prince Georges County community.
· BA degree in human services, arts, or social services with at least 1 years of experience working with clients with severe emotional or psychiatric problems.
· Or, a high school diploma with some course work in social services or human services with at least 3 years of experience in providing therapeutic or treatment services to clients with severe emotional problems.
· Candidate must show documented experience in planning therapeutic recreational or treatment activities for clients with physical, emotional or medical disability for clients on caseload.
· Plan, organize and conduct treatment assessment, evaluation and intervention for clients on caseload.
· Teach clients independent living skills and community integration skills.
· Provide supportive counseling to severely emotionally distressed clients on caseload.
· Review and coordinate the collection of relevant information on referred client's background, social history and past treatment interventions in order to develops treatment plans for clients.
· Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for assigned clients to meet individual needs, interest and abilities.
· Evaluate, monitor and review individualized treatment plans and assess individual progress in treatment and make recommendation for modification, changes or termination of treatment.
· Maintain records as required by established laws, established policy, and administrative regulations including COMAR regulations.
· Attend all discharge, termination, admission and clinical supervision as scheduled in other to promote client services or professional growth.
· May act as consultant to outside provides, school personnel and medical staff on the individual need of clients on caseload.
· Consult with medical staff to coordinate services to clients.
Reporting Authority: Director of Rehabilitation Services, PRP Program Director and Agency Director
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!