Coper Hand Job Description Sample
Robotic Beam Coper Operator / Bandsaw Operator
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 year experience in operating Robotic Beam Coper and/or bandsaws for structural steel fabrication based on given cut lists. Candidate should be safety oriented (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 a plus), a team player, punctual, and motivated. We are only interested in skilled professionals who can produce efficiently and meet required deadlines, however on the job training may be an option. The position is for full-time in-shop work, Monday - Friday and is available for immediate start. Applicant must pass in-shop safety and aptitude test.
- Safely and properly load and unload materials from machinery
- Properly setup Robotic Beam Coper or bandsaw
- Properly read and interpret cut lists, and measure materials accurately
- Fluent computer literacy is required
- Setup and manipulation of CNC files as required (training for particular machine will be provided)
- Ability to operate conveyor system
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Properly maintain and keep equipment clean
- Strong math skill
- Strong measuring tape reading skills
Advantages, but not required:
- Ability to program in GCode
- Ability to interpret and manipulate DSTV files
- Ability to interpret and manipulate CAM files
Schedule is 6:00AM to 2:30 PM M-F
We have a back log of projects, and need motivated individuals to join our team.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)- Two Positions
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 31-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.50
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Rig Up Hand / Roustabout (Class A CDL preferred, but not required) to work out of our yard in Midland, TX.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is preferred, but not required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $13.00 - $23.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Machinist / Hand Fabrication Technician
RBC Turbine Components, located in Sorrento Valley San Diego, a subsidiary of RBC Bearings, currently seeks an Tig Welder to join our team.
This is a full-time position on first shift, 6 am - 2:30 pm.
Description of work to be performed:
Performs structural fusion welding on aerospace parts and components per the requirements and specifications found in Engineering Drawings and Work Orders.
Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings and welding symbols used to manufacture welded assemblies is required.
Must be familiar with a wide variety of materials such as aluminum, magnesium, stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium.
Able to design and fabricate fixtures as necessary to perform individual welding projects.
Must be able to gain certifications in the various welding processes and materials.
5-7 years of direct experience welding on the same or similar components and processes.
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, as well as bending and lifting up to 50 lbs are required.
Use of common shop math, and the ability to both read and interpret prints, sketches, drawings, and approved tech data is required.
RBC offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays pay, etc.
Interested candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com
Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident).
RBC Bearings is an EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
A&W Water - Yard Hand
We are currently seeking a Yard Hands to join our team.
UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE SUPERVISOR THE YARD HAND WILL MAINTAIN THE WORKABILITY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE YARD FROM GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING TO LIGHT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS. THEY'LL ALSO BE INVOLVED IN DESIGNATED PROJECTS IN THE YARD.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ADHERES TO COMPANY POLICIES AND WORK REQUIREMENTS.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF THE YARD.
- STRAIGHTENS AND STORES ITEMS AS NEEDED.
- OPERATES VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, POWER TOOLS AND OTHER EQUIPMENT TO COMPLETE TASKS.
- ASSISTS SUPERVISORS AND DRIVERS WITH PROJECTS THAT MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL MANPOWER, I.E., THREADING PIPE, TIGHTENING BOLTS OR TOUCHING UP PAINT.
- ASSISTS SUPERVISORS; MECHANICS AND DRIVERS WITH BASIC FUNCTIONS.
- OPERATES POWER WASHERS AND LAWN EQUIPMENT TO MAINTAIN YARD DUTIES.
- PERFORMS BASIC MAINTENANCE OF VARIOUS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT.
- DRIVES TRUCK PARTS OUT TO DRIVERS IN THE AREA.
- MAY BE REQUIRED TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME.
- DEPENDABLE ATTENDANCE, NO UNAUTHORIZED ABSENCES.
- FOLLOW SAFE WORK AND GOOD HOUSEKEEPING PRACTICES
- ATTEND ALL REQUIRED SAFETY MEETINGS.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES VARIOUS TYPES AND LEVELS OF JOB RELATED TRAINING WITH COMPLIANCE TO COMPANY SAFE OPERATING PROCEDURES AND OTHER SPECIALIZED TRAINING AS REQUIRED.
- OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY SUPERVISOR.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- PHYSICAL ABILITY TO PERFORM HEAVY MANUAL LABOR.
- ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH TO THE EXTENT THAT S/HE IS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AS WELL AS ABLE TO GIVE VERBAL AND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS; AND THE ABILITY TO PERFORM SIMPLE MATH SKILLS USING WHOLE NUMBERS, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS (ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, DIVISION, MULTIPLICATION AND SIMPLE CALCULATIONS).
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE OIL FIELD AND RELATED EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION PREFERRED.
- ABILITY TO WORK AND COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH ALL LEVELS OF CO-WORKERS
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- PASSING THE COMPANY'S DRUG/ALCOHOL SCREEN
- ABILITY TO MEET REQUIRED DRIVING CRITERIA IN ORDER TO BE ON INSURANCE APPROVED DRIVERS LIST
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
- Work Conditions ? exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
- Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
- The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
To be considered for this position, please select the link ?Apply for the job online?.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.
The Wirenut is seeking an individual with ambition. This candidate is someone who can help us grow and improve our Fleet/Inventory department. This is not your typical warehouse position and our shop/warehouse is small. This person is detail oriented and well organized. Although this is an entry level position with advancement opportunities it requires a self starter. We are a busy electrical and hvac contractor. We receive daily deliveries of parts, equipment, and fleet materials. Our warehouse assistant is tasked with sorting and storing these items. They are also responsible for vehicle maintenance, and building interior apparatus in new vans we purchase. Our company is growing and we have advancement opportunity. We don't build a business; we build people and people build our business.
- Organize and stock inventory
- Build shelving apparatus in newly purchased vehicles
- Routinely inventory existing parts/materials
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance (oil changes, break pad changes, etc)
- Assist Fleet/Inventory manager with daily tasks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Strong culture of hard work while having fun
- Advancement opportunities
- Previous warehouse experience
- Basic carpentry knowledge
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong understanding of inventory control
- Team player and hard worker
- Goal oriented
- Clean background/MVR/drug test
Texas Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Texas Metro Hand Surgery
- Very Generous Salary Plus Benefits
- Employed Position
- Sign-on Bonus, Relocation, Paid Malpractice, and 30 days PTO
- Paid Call = Extra Income
- Teaching Opportunities if Desired (Not Required)
Texas Metro Area
- Division 1 Universities with Medical Schools and Residency/Fellowship Programs
- Professional Sports
- Shopping, Fine Dining, and Tons of Cultural Activities
- Listed as Safest Large City in America 5 years in a row
- No State Income Tax = More money in your pocket!
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$15 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Mill Hand to work in our location in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Compensation based on experience and open to negotiation
- Air-conditioned plant
- Growing company/ Room for growth
Job responsibilities are as follows:
· Manufacture gauge details from prints using prototrak mill
· Performs quality checks on finished details
· Maintain clean work environment
· Read complex detailed assembly drawings and understand function
· Basic machine maintenance
· Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent communicator
· High levels of basic manufacturing processes, prioritization, and communication and is extremely detail oriented
· Must have necessary machinist tools required to perform job
· Solid understanding and use of precision/non-precision instruments
· Must possess strong basic math skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!