Coppell Job Description Sample
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist (Purchase Order)
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an [Accounts Payable Specialist].
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a "Champion for Change" award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
Seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist who is responsible for reviewing, validating, and processing all invoices for payment.
The Accounts Payable Specialist has accountability for timely resolution of all invoice discrepancies, ensuring hospital facilities remain in good standing with our vendor community.
Will record appropriate vendor, expense account number and tax information when processing payments.
Work the error reconciliation report for payment.
Build quality relationships and effective communication with the Hospital Supply Chain Directors, vendors, Customer Service, Purchasing and internal Control teams.
Excellent reasoning and problem resolution skills
Time management skills
Quick learner/multiple computer program
Process of 165 invoices daily in a high volume environment
Taking quick pay discounts daily for each assigned hospital
Communicating clearly in written format as well as verbal (phone and face-to-face)
Provides quick answers on customer service logs
Medical City Healthcare – Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 12 hospitals, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 5,500 active physicians and 12,000 employees in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Three Medical City Healthcare hospitals rank among the best in Texas, according to the annual U.S. News & World Report "Best Hospitals" 2015-2016 ratings.
Diverse choices of living style range of housing choices, from urban lofts, to white picket fences, to rambling suburban estates, in neighborhoods and schools that are equally diverse and nationally recognized.
The Dallas region was listed as either nationally ranked or high performing by U.S. News & World Report.
Whether you're looking for fine arts, entertainment, professional sports or giving back, you'll never run out of activities in Dallas — fun here knows no bounds.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service). • Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
Generous annual incentive bonus program.
Professional growth and advancement.
High School Diploma or GED
One year previous accounts payable experience.
Must be possess high level of proficiency with 10-key.
Security Officer -Receptionist
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Receptionist at our local branch office to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for branch staff.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
Assist candidates with employment applications and other pre-employment paperwork as required or needed;
Assist with personnel file maintenance following corporate HR guidelines;
Assist with WinTeam data entry and file maintenance as directed by Human Resource staff;
Assist with guard card license reporting processes for new hires and perform weekly guard card audit reports as directed by Human Resource staff;
Maintain office supplies and organization of office in general;
May assist Human Resource Coordinator to maintain uniform program, including measuring and ordering initial uniforms, tracking issuance to existing personnel, collection of uniforms, and request for issuance of uniform refunds;
Assist with various administrative duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or Branch Staff.
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Allied Universal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Et&D Associate Trainer Claims
The purpose of the department is to deliver education and training of claims handling, processes, technology and service skills to both incumbent and newly appointed claims employees. The scope of this job requires travel nationwide for up to 2-6 weeks at a time to support our expanding infrastructure.
Occasional evenings and/or weekend training will be required. Assignments will include development of presentations and online content, conducting web conferences, facilitating classroom training and delivering presentations.
The individual will be responsible for:
1.Educating new and existing claims employees in both technical skills and product knowledge primarily in classroom settings.
2.Develop, establish and conduct virtual classes via web conference tools. Learn the unique skills necessary to effectively deliver education via this venue. Develop presentations for classroom and web conferences using adult learning methods.
3.Consistently update management on progress of classes.
4.Effectively manage travel and completing expense reports on time. Respond to emails and other forms of communication promptly. Submit rosters on time and accurately.
Must be available for 25% domestic travel.
Creativity: to enhance classroom education and presentation materials.
Must be articulate and utilize proper grammar in daily conversation and development of written materials. Convey pride in work. Maintain professional appearance.
Presentation skills in facilitating classes and leading discussions for both small and very large groups. Also must excel in one-on-one coaching and tutoring.
Demonstrate ability to be a productive member in a team setting.
Ability to assimilate new information quickly. Demonstrates initiative to enhance knowledge and skill levels. Does not need to be monitored closely.
Experience Required: Experience in handling Property claims required.
Experience in presenting material to diverse groups. Experience in development of education materials. Must be able to learn quickly, keep up with changes and work well on a team.
Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at hand. Flexible when priorities and projects suddenly change.
Initiative to persevere in pursuit of critical information and in seeing projects through to completion. Use of personal vehicle and good driving record required. Computer Proficiency:
Intermediate PowerPoint. Intermediate to Advanced Outlook. Basic Excel skills.
Intermediate Word skills. Basic Access skills desired Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a competent Inventory Supervisor to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful inventory supervisor is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Must have three (3) year experiences in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a supervisory role or relevant field
- Preferred BA degree or more than 5 years relevant experiences.
- Proven experience as inventory supervisor or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Able to work in multicultural environment & shiftwork
- May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours or weekend or holidays to meet its business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products and other applications
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to executive. This position will represent Brink's professionally and regularly works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature.
Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments, and complete travel or conference arrangements
Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, and notify appropriate personnel or record messages
Liaise with all levels throughout the company on projects and requests to ensure the SVP has needed information
Compose and type complex and routine correspondence, memos, presentations, charts, confidential material, forms, tables, etc., from rough draft, handwritten notes, or general verbal instructions
Recognize confidential information pertaining to the executive's position, department and/or company and maintain it in accordance with standard procedure
Perform other duties as required or necessary
Minimum of 5 years secretarial/administrative experience supporting C-Level executives
Minimum of 4 years experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook
Minimum of 2 years experience scheduling meetings/conferences
Minimum of 2 years experience maintaining calendars for executives and departments
Experience developing and maintaining financial forecasting calendars
Experience in annual performance planning
College or secretarial/business school courses
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Contract Station Relations Supervisor
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service.
With more than 15,000 employees, we provide legendary service to over 16 million loyal members in 21 states. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
AAA Texas is looking for a self-motivated individual to oversee roadside assistance provided to members by independent contract stations to assure quality member service and adherence to established Club policies and procedures. Serve as liaison among the Club, independent contract stations, district offices, and members to enhance service delivery and member satisfaction. Investigate issues to assure a timely and equitable resolution/response to any disputes or problems which may arise.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent coaching and interpersonal skills, as well as superior communications abilities (both oral and written). Strong customer service orientation essential, customer service experience desired. ERS experience, including some relevant systems familiarity (CAD, D2000, and SOSS), preferred but not required. PC literacy, including MS Office Suite proficiency, desirable.
Salaried position plus yearly incentive
Health coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
Robust Employee Reward/Discount Program
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do you enjoy working on a team that sees you as more than just a number? Does teamwork and driving results attract you? Are Monday – Friday schedules and work-life balance something you've been missing? If you answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking for!
What's in it for me?
Airgas offers temperature regulated facilities, multiple shift times, HMO health plans, 401K, and 2 weeks' vacation as a new employee! Our employees can also take advantage of Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, sick time, Tuition Reimbursement and much more! If you are looking for a Monday – Friday, full-time permanent position, affordable healthcare, and career growth, we want to talk to you!
MONDAY - FRIDAY (NO WEEKENDS!)
Overtime as needed.
STARTING PAY: $16/hr.
What will I be doing?
At Airgas, our trusted Warehouse Associates are responsible for moving material within a warehouse, while adhering to the facility work rules and while meeting or exceeding the regular productivity, quality and safety standards. The normal duties may include loading, unloading, palletizing, receiving, locating, picking and packing safety products (such as safety goggles, gloves, boots, hydrating beverages and more) or other warehouse-related tasks as assigned. These duties may be accomplished by lifting (up to 50 pounds), placing, carrying, pushing, rolling (cages, carts, or ladders), using motorized conveyors, or operating hand trucks, pallet jacks (manual or powered), forklifts, order pickers, banding tools, packaging equipment or other material handling equipment. This position reports to a warehouse lead, supervisor, or manager as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
Meets company productivity and quality standards.
Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
Stacks and arranges products.
Wraps/packs orders for shipping.
Maintains clean work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Other duties may be assigned.
What experience and skills must I possess?
HS diploma/GED preferred or equivalent experience
0-1 year warehousing or similar experience
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Ability to push and or pull up to 75 lbs.
Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours
Ability to read and comprehend customers' orders, bills of lading, etc.
Basic math skills
Knowledge or ability to learn computer software systems
Stand-up Forklift, Sit-down Forklift, Cherry Picker, and Pallet Jack experience preferred
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work overtime as needed. Overtime may be prior to and/or after scheduled work hours.
Who is Airgas?
Airgas Inc., an Air Liquide company, is one of the country's largest supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases. As the leading U.S. distributor, Airgas has a focus on quality products—but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 employees working in approximately 1,100 locations—branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers—chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Tech - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - Prepare and scan documents into optical imaging system.
SUPERVISOR - Optical Scanning/Mailroom Manager
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Prepare file packets for entry into optical imaging system by removing staples, paper clips, duplicate forms and forms not needed
Scan file packets into optical imaging system
Match corresponding paperwork to accounts
Index batches of data once scanned into the imaging system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and
respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in PC applications as required
Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies,
procedures and systems
Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate
properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
- High school diploma or GED required
At least one year work experience required
Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
Rumbleon Talent Pool
Are you looking for a fun, laid back work environment where you can talk about motorcycles and cars most of the day? Or perhaps a place where you can make an impact by sharing your talents and skills in design, marketing, IT, logistics, customer service, business, vehicle acquisitions and more. Are you a motorcycle enthusiast or car buff with a "geeky side" who loves computers and software?
RumbleOn is a booming startup that is growing rapidly and in need of talented individuals looking to make their mark. If you are wanting a long term career with a company that values passion and drive, RumbleOn may be just the place for you! Please share your resume here. If we have a current need for talents like yours, we will be in touch!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in your field is strongly desired for all positions, and required for some.
- Flexibility with Schedule- We are a startup, and everyone pulls their weight. Flexibility is key if you wanna join this crew!
- Passion for what you do!
- Tech Savvy is always a plus!
- Ability to learn new software systems easily
- Detail oriented and organized
- Team player attitude.
- Positive, Upbeat, with a Can Do Attitude!
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate the english language in both written and verbal form.
- Motivated, organized, and driven professional with the passion to advance his/her career.
- High level of energy and conviction to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Passion for motorcycles, motorsports, cars, and trucks a bonus!
- Skilled and ready to bring it! Creative. Visionary. Analytical. Tech Geek. Customer Service Wiz. Logistics Expert. Design Guru. Budgeting Pro.
What we bring to the table: A fun, relaxed, and supportive environment to work in! A commitment to always value our employees, a motivated team to collaborate with, awesome company social events, top notch PTO time, and more...
- Health, Dental, & Vision Programs -Great Coverage with minimal OOP to employee
- PTO- very competitive package!
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Employee purchase discounts
- Plenty of Growth Opportunity
- And much more....
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!