Coppell Job Description Sample
Babysitter / Nanny
Janitorial Crew Member
Job Duties: Responsible, motivated, detail-oriented people needed to work in a team environment performing commercial janitorial/housekeeping services for Amazon Site. Duties include basic cleaning, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, floor care a plus, etc. A positive “can do” attitude is essential. Complete training program provided.
Hours: Full-time and Part-time, morning, afternoon and night shifts. Weekends are included in the weekly schedule. Open availability is preferred. Exact hours to be determined by supervisor.
Qualified candidates who are hired and are actively employed after 60 working days - will receive a one-time $100.00 bonus.
Delivery Driver to deliver Washer/Dryers to
No CDL RequiredJob
- Delivering and moving/installing heavy equipment.
- Showing customers your professionalism in working with installs
- Answering any questions customer may have about applicance.
- Good Driving Record
- Good Criminal Background
- Ability to lift and move heavy applicances
- Moving experience preferred but not required
- Experience installing Washers/Dryers preferred but not Required
Hours are Monday through Friday
No Late Nights
Commission paid per move (typically $4.00 for each washer/dryer set delivered) equaling $150 to $200 bonus plus hourly rate.
AMN offers a broad spectrum of physician and clinician staffing services across a number of award-winning brands, as well as a wide variety of healthcare jobs.
Chief Financial Officer
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Certified Management Group (www.certifiedmg.com) is looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to serve as a credible, knowledgeable and trusted resource. Your position requires a hands-on, quality-focused financial executive mindset with experience that combines sound financial leadership with proven business effectiveness.
About CMG:Certified Management Group LLC (CMG) is the sales and brand management company focused on delivering organic, profitable and sustainable growth for fast-moving food and beverage companies through away-from-home consumption channels. CMG leverages more than 50 years of in-depth experience with independent and non-traditional channels to create unique value propositions for its clients.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer will be the key executive with responsibility over the organization’s financial functions and will serve as an integral business partner in developing and driving the company’s financial vision and direction. The CFO will be an advisor and partner to the CEO and Board of Directors on all financial, capital, and business issues.
CFO duties and essential functions:
- Assist the CEO in overall management and direction of the company from a financial perspective including the development and implementation of company strategies, operational goals, and policies
- Manage process for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting of the company
- Develop business performance metrics that measure progress toward achieving the company’s strategic goals
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of financial reports and identify trends to assist the President, CEO, Board of Directors in performing their responsibilities
- Manage all legal and compliance issues involving the company
- Oversee all financial transactions, including accounting and reporting
- Develop and promote a framework to drive financial acumen and accountability across the organization; provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders
- Responsible for financial internal controls and coordination of all financial audits
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within general accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and corporate guidelines
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet organizational needs
- Maintain external relationships with banks, auditors and third-party vendors
- Review all formal accounting and financial related procedures, processes, and administration, including recommending improvements to the systems in place and managing the systems going forward
- Provide guidance on attracting and developing key team members
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
To be successful, your knowledge, skills and abilities must include:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, accounting and financial reporting skills
- Ability to execute complex financial models and forecasts
- Keen ability to think and act strategically; planning for the long-term while balancing the short and long-range needs of the organization
- Demonstrating high standards regarding the quality and thoroughness of business and technical analysis
- Able to build alignment for initiatives and programs
- Hands-on and proactive management style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, to interact knowledgeably with and influence both internal and external parties
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to convey highly technical information understandably to a wide variety of audiences
- Proven strength as a motivational team-builder; a developer of staff, coach and mentor
- Superior project management ability and drive-for-results mentality
- Ability to work effectively with all lines of business internally and interface with partners, executive management and vendors
Your education and experience:
- Over ten years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in Public Accounting or related industry experience
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in the CPG sector
- Advanced degree preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and excellent corporate culture. The position is in Coppell Texas but for exceptional candidates, will consider working remotely.
Warehouse Service Associate (Shipping And Receiving/Inventory)
We are seeking a Warehouse Service Coordinator (Shipping And Receiving/Inventory) to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Among the perks of working at ProSource:
- ProSource provides wholesale business hours Monday thru Friday.
- ProSource works with trade professionals that purchase remodeling products every day.
- ProSource is a franchise with over 150 locations and 700 employees. Each location is independently owned and operated. This offers employees the ability to grow within their local showroom and possibly expand their career with our multiple location franchisees
- We believe every new employee wants all the information to be successful. ProSource immediately provides you access to industry leading training and ProSource best practices.
Account Executive - Inside Software Sales
We are seeking Account Executives to propel Yooz’s rapid global growth. If you’re intrigued by innovation, love the art of selling, and are inspired by a work hard / play hard team environment - keep on reading!
Software is developed to solve business challenges. While technology providers have rallied to bring more efficiency to most areas of a business, via software, Accounts Payable (AP) processes have been highly ignored. Bottom line, most mid-size organizations pay their glut of invoices no different than they did 30 years ago. Lots of paper, a room full of people, manual opening and review of each envelope, the painstaking monotony of typing invoice data into accounting systems, and then chasing down Joe or Sue to approve payment (yuck).
Yooz has applied the latest in innovative cloud technologies to tackle that age-old challenge and bring maximum financial and process efficiency to our customer’s AP process. Yooz is modern AP built on innovative AI technologies.The role of an Account Executive is to engage with inbound and outbound leads on a one-to-one basis, match customer needs with Yooz capabilities, convey the Yooz value proposition, and win (a lot!). You’ll know you’re kicking butt in this role when you regularly exceed revenue objectives and are having a blast along the way.
You will be frontline in “spreading the word” to CFO’s, VP’s Finance and Controllers about the benefits of Cloud Accounts Payable Automation and responsible to drive customer acquisition and revenue.You will articulate value, explain the incredible ROI from using Yooz, inspire and sell the future of Yooz. You will use a consultative sale process to understand if the potential client has “pain points” in his processes. If those areas of pain are identified, we can help and you can sell. You will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the prospects hierarchy including executive roles.You will also maintain strong working relationships with other personnel in the Yooz Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams, and more globally, with other executives and personnel in the Yooz teams worldwide
• Grow the Yooz business by pushing back the frontiers of new business, enabling deals, sparking big ideas and connecting great people
• Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
• Identify new business opportunities proactively and develop plans to close this business
• Supplement incoming leads with proactive prospecting activity to ideal customer profile
• Present to C-level executives the value of Yooz solutions and their future potential benefits
• Quickly develop expertise in the face-to-face and online demonstration of Yooz
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement, to discovery, to demo, to conversion, to proposal, to win (leveraging the full capabilities of Salesforce)
• Create satisfied and referenceable customers, and ensure 100% retention
• Provide feedback to the entire Yooz team on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
• Contribute to team meetings with appropriate content, views and suggestions
• Use creativity to showcase best practices to the rest of the team
• Lead by example, with nothing being too detailed or hands-off
• 3+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
• Proven track record of success selling into mid-market companies
• Knowledge of Accounting and Accounts Payable is a plus
• Experience selling to Director, VP and C Levels
• Proficiency using Salesforce.com
• Aptitude for technology
• Bachelor's degree or equal amount of experience
- BACKGROUND IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY or FINANCIAL SPACE A HUGE PLUS!!!
• Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, in person and over the phone/web.
• Strong listening and negotiation skills
• Comfortable with prospecting to supplement inbound leads
• Business athlete and aggressive team player - hungry, nimble and intelligent – able and willing to close deals
• Ability to work in a start-up mode: dynamic, fast growing, international
• Self-motivated, proactive and innovative style
What's in it For You??
- Work for a great company with HUGE potential!
- Competitive Base plus uncapped commissions (OTE 70K-100K plus!!)
- Vision, Medical, Dental that start your 1st full month
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
If interested in joining one of Texas' (okay, the world's…) most exciting companies, in an awesome workplace environment, selling a cutting-edge cloud technology, we’d like to hear from you! We want you to step into a role you LOVE.We want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to everyday.We want to expand a talented Yooz team with the best and brightest.
Follow the below link to check out how Yooz solves our clients problems everyday:
Medical Assistant -Back Office
Busy Pediatric Office seeking Full Time Certified Medical Assistant to fill TEMPORARYR FULL TIME position asap. This is a fast paced practice with electronic medical record system, 1 physician, 2 pediatric nurse practitioners, 1 office manager, 1 adminitstrative assistant, 3 front office assistants and 3 back office medical assistants. We are seeking a very energetic, fast paced, well organized, eager to learn medical assistant who has had at least 1 year experience.
Must be able to do heavy number of blood draws on pts from birth to 21 years old, run CLIA waived tests, heavy data entry to EMR, assist with sterile procedures such as circumcisions and suturing, answering phones, make appointments, triage parent/patient calls for home care advice, callparents to schedule overdue well child exam appointments, call parents to give lab results, sterilize equipment, restocke supplies, order supplies, and various other daily tasks pertinent to back office medical assistants.
Must be able to type 40wpm or more, must be able to handle electronic medical records, must be able to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with proficiency.
This job will start ASAP and will continue to approximately 2nd week in February. It is temporary to fill in for staff member out on maternity leave only.
Need candidate to start asap ..
Send resume . Send copy of Medical Assistant Degree. Send copy of Medical Assistant Certification. Send 2 references from previous employers.
Sales Internship - Paid Internship
980 W. Bethel Rd. Coppell, TX 75019
Uline Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Uline is the company for you.
Click here to see what makes Uline's Sales team tick.
Paid Internship - Summer 2018
Uline seeks Summer 2018 Sales Interns at its Dallas Branch in Coppell, TX.
Why Join Uline's Sales Department Next Summer?
- Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
- Gain real life sales experience by being an active field sales associate responsible for visiting a wide range of Uline customers.
- Be assigned a dedicated mentor (current sales rep) who will meet with you on a weekly basis.
- Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice on salesmanship.
- Phone and car allowances are provided.
- Opportunities for full time employment upon graduation!
- Perform weekly "real world" sales calls during the summer.
- Offer product solutions to large and small companies using our 32,500+ item catalog.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with sales staff.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that is looking for a fun, challenging, real-world sales internship, apply online today to join us in 2018!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline has steadily grown and continues to be a family owned and run business. The product line has expanded to include industrial, packaging, shipping, material handling, retail and janitorial supplies, including over 1,450 shipping box sizes alone. The 728-page Uline catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 32,500 products with quick delivery.
Today, with over 5,000 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers in Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. We also have international facilities in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver Canada, along with Mexicali and Monterrey Mexico.
Warehouse Material Handler 2Nd And 3Rd Shifts
WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER MAJOR FUNCTION:
Responsible for manual material handling of furniture within Havertys distribution facility.
- 3 Shifts Available
- Materials Handler, Parts- 10:00AM until 7:00PM-Tuesday-Saturday
- Load Out Materials Handler- 5:00PM until Completion-Monday-Friday
- Receiving Materials Handler- 8:00PM until Completion-Sunday-Thursday
WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Responsible for loading/unloading materials and merchandise from vendor, common carrier and company-owned trucks.
- Responsible for proper handling of materials and merchandise to minimize the potential for damage and injury.
- Responsible for adherence to company policies including safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and clear work environment, free from trip hazards.
- May perform inventory reconciliation counting.
- May uncarton/unwrap furniture and inspect for defects and damages.
- May prepare furniture for home delivery including the application of Gold Plan product.
- May perform building maintenance functions.
Hourly Salary starts at $12.50 - $13.00 Depending on the shift.
WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Heavy lifting required.
- Must be able to lift and carry furniture safely.
- Must follow all Havertys safety and distribution policies and procedures.
- Must complete and understand all company sponsored safety programs.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check and physical lifting ability test.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his/her superior.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Installation - General Warehouse
Education None required, some preferred
Experience Some preferred
Industry Consumer Products, Retail
770 Gateway Blvd Coppell, Texas 75019
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 128 stores in 18 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
Inventory Control Specialist
Inventory Control Specialist needed in Coppell, TX for Telecom company.
Located near 635 and Beltline in Coppell.
$14.00/hour, Paid weekly!
- Perform daily item audits
- Maintain cycle count schedules and results of counts
- Perform double-check review of all received stock
- Perform stock put away
- Responsible for inventory bin consolidations
- Audit equipment inventories as per schedules
- Perform transactions related to repair processing
- Lift up to 45lbs when preparing pallets
- Communicate with team efficiently
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
9:00am-5:30pm Mon thru Friday
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!