Coppell Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Coppell
Field Engineer - LG
· Oversee the design / fielding of the Outside Plant Fiber Network to a fully constructible “LightGig” job package and maintain the highest standard of deliverables quality.
· Manage the production of efficient designs for new developments, network construction, and network upgrades.
· Perform Quality reviews and all fielded projects
· Perform a Quality compare of the OPTI prints to the fielding prints for full match
· Meet or exceed client delivery schedules and quality standards
· Attend face to face meetings with client
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with local customer representatives and third-parties and ensure efficient processes are in place.
· Support finance metric development, reporting and dashboard reporting.
· Lead and provide managerial insight and direction to a technically oriented workforce dealing with large volumes of projects driven by dynamic customer needs.
· Additional duties as assigned/needed
· 2 years minimum of OSP Telecommunications work related experience with emphasis on OSP, optical networks.
Delivery Driver to deliver Washer/Dryers to Residential Customers
No CDL Required
- Delivering and moving/installing heavy equipment.
- Showing customers your professionalism in working with installs
- Answering any questions customer may have about applicance.
- Good Driving Record
- Good Criminal Background
- Ability to lift and move heavy applicances
- Moving experience preferred but not required
- Experience installing Washers/Dryers preferred but not Required
Hours are Monday through Friday
No Late Nights
Commission paid per move (typically $4.00 for each washer/dryer set delivered)
AMN offers a broad spectrum of physician and clinician staffing services across a number of award-winning brands, as well as a wide variety of healthcare jobs.
Maintenance Technician (Manufacturing/Warehouse/Production)
Are you looking to secure your future with a rapidly growing company? Join our team and build your future! Are you looking for a solid company that will appreciate your hard work? Apply to today to join a company that is committed to the well-being of its employees!
Little Raymond's Print Shop, a subsidiary of Scalable Press looking for top talent in the Dallas-Fort Worth area! With our new facility opening soon, we are seeking a reliable, full-time Maintenance Technician to join our team. In this role, you will responsible for setting up, repairing, and troubleshooting facility machinery and equipment. Additional responsibilities may include installing and maintaining equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas.
Candidates must be able to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs. General maintenance skills with minimum 3 years experience is required. Must have reliable transportation, be punctual, team oriented, and willing to work long hours.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience in maintenance within a production and warehouse facility, preferably in screen-printing industry.
- Electrical experience needed.
- Experience with minor pneumatic, hydraulics, and HVAC.
- Must be comfortable communicating and working with outside contractors and vendors.
- Ability to create and complete a preventative maintenance plan and schedule.
- Experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Ability to use hand/power tools.
- Welding experience is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Related Techincal/Maintenance Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of general production facility experience.
- HVAC Certified.
In addition to our technology infrastructure, we own and operate our own production facilities right here in the US - under the Little Raymond's Print Shop brand. We currently have facilities in Indiana, Pennsylvania and California, with a fourth planned soon. Our team comprises over 300 people nationwide.
Take control of your career and apply today. Join a company where you will work hard, have fun, and be a part of something special.
Little Raymond's Print Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Client Services Coordinator
Process and monitor orders given from Workplace Services customers and Sales Department, and ensure quality service for each customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Local Workplace Services data entry into software.
- Set up courier deliveries accordingly.
- Request insurance certificates for applicable moves.
- Set up labor for out of area moves.
- Rent-A-Crate orders and data entry.
- Operations paperwork preparation.
- Scan all necessary documents received for sales department, third party service, and customer.
- Resolve any issues regarding move.
- Other tasks as assigned or apparent.
Required Skills & Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to type at least 40wpm.
- Excellent organization, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible, patient, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to operate a variety of office equipment, such as a copier, telephone, computer and scanner.
- Must be able to perform data entry and typing functions.
- Two years experience coordinator in transportation industry and or related field preferred, with at least six (6) months previous office experience.
- Must be able to sufficiently speak, read and write English to communicate with customers, understand and give directions, and complete paperwork.
- Must possess a diplomatic, professional telephone manner with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work effectively under time constraints and frequent interruptions.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Repeat the same movements when entering data.
- Use hands to control or feel objects.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- See details of objects only a few feet away.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made available to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position. These physical demands include, but are not necessarily limited to: standing, sitting, walking, typing, hearing and talking for prolonged periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified and employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1996 by Texas entrepreneur, Daryl Flood. Daryl Flood Logistics (DFL) is the 3PL Logistics division of Daryl Flood Relocation & Logistics, a large household and office relocation company in Texas. Daryl started the logistics business in response to growing market demand for warehousing logistics and transport logistics services in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and Houston Metropolitan areas. DFL offers a complete menu of warehousing logistics and transport logistics services, including manufacturing support, warehousing fulfillment, delivery services and import/export logistics in Texas and other select markets.
Contact us to discuss your needs for customized 3PL and Warehousing Services!
Retail & E-Commerce Fulfillment, 3rd Party Logistics, Warehousing & Distribution Services, and Last Mile Delivery
Logistics and Supply Chain
We're looking to hire an Admin Assistant to join our team!
This position supports the day-to-day operations of our small office (
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Manage records and information
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Data entry (Orders, invoices, etc.)
- Maintain office supplies
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Previous experience in customer service, office administration, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients and vendors
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sales Internship - Paid Internship
980 W. Bethel Rd. Coppell, TX 75019
Uline Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Uline is the company for you.
Click hereto see what makes Uline's Sales team tick.
Paid Internship - Summer 2018
Uline seeks Summer 2018 Sales Interns at its Dallas Branch in Coppell, TX.
Why Join Uline's Sales Department Next Summer?
- Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
- Gain real life sales experience by being an active field sales associate responsible for visiting a wide range of Uline customers.
- Be assigned a dedicated mentor (current sales rep) who will meet with you on a weekly basis.
- Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice on salesmanship.
- Phone and car allowances are provided.
- Opportunities for full time employment upon graduation!
- Perform weekly "real world" sales calls during the summer.
- Offer product solutions to large and small companies using our 32,500+ item catalog.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with sales staff.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that is looking for a fun, challenging, real-world sales internship, apply online today to join us in 2018!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline has steadily grown and continues to be a family owned and run business. The product line has expanded to include industrial, packaging, shipping, material handling, retail and janitorial supplies, including over 1,450 shipping box sizes alone. The 728-page Uline catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 32,500 products with quick delivery.
Today, with over 5,000 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers in Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. We also have international facilities in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver Canada, along with Mexicali and Monterrey Mexico.
Medical Assistant -Back Office
Busy Pediatric Office seeking Full Time Certified Medical Assistant to fill position asap. This is a fast paced practice with electronic medical record system, 1 physician, 2 pediatric nurse practitioners, 1 office manager, 1 adminitstrative assistant, 3 front office assistants and 3 back office medical assistants. We are seeking a very energetic, fast paced, well organized, eager to learn medical assistant who has had at least 1 year experience.
Must be able to do heavy number of blood draws on pts from birth to 21 years old, run CLIA waived tests, heavy data entry to EMR, assist with sterile procedures such as circumcisions and suturing, answering phones, make appointments, triage parent/patient calls for home care advice, callparents to schedule overdue well child exam appointments, call parents to give lab results, sterilize equipment, restocke supplies, order supplies, and various other daily tasks pertinent to back office medical assistants.
Must be able to type 40wpm or more, must be able to handle electronic medical records, must be able to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with proficiency.
We offer health savings plan, to pay your insurance premiums, paid holidays, paid time off, paid sick time, paid SIMPLE IRA, paid uniforms.
Need candidate to start asap ..
Send resume . Send copy of Medical Assistant Degree. Send copy of Medical Assistant Certification. Send 2 references from previous employers.
Cdl-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver
Find exactly what you’re looking for with CDL-A Team Owner Operator Driver Jobs at Risinger
as a team?
Check out our solo O/O opportunities!
If it’s excellent miles, guaranteed home time, and preplanned routes that you’re searching for, then Risinger has the opportunities for you! We are currently seeking experienced CDL-A Team Owner Operator Drivers to join our growing fleet. At Risinger, you’ll receive everything you need to keep your personal trucking business rolling!
Start at 1.10/mile, plus fuel surcharge on all miles (loaded & empty)
$8k sign-on bonus (per team)
Preplanned routes: 2-3 days in advance
Quality home time
Up to $5k in annual bonuses (safety & miles)
UNLIMITED driver referral bonuses
Paid scales & tolls
No Qualcomm fees
100% fuel discount to the driver
Clean inspection & special recognition bonuses
100% no-touch freight; 90% customer freight
50% drop & hook
Transflo set up at no additional costs
Free navigation system
- $1k is paid out to each driver after the first delivery. An additional $1k will be paid to each driver after 30 days, and going forward each 30 days until the driver has been paid the complete $4k (subject to mileage requirements).
Other reasons truck drivers love Risinger:
Free primary healthcare
NO COST general liability & cargo insurance
Discounted rates on bobtail, physical damage, & occupational/accidental insurance
Driver legal services available
We’ve got you covered!
Detention, layover, & stop-off pay provided
Up to 3x reward on Pilot loyalty cards- use points toward food, merchandise, & more!
Company-provided load straps, hard hat, protective eyewear, and safety vests
Drivers come FIRST at Risinger.
We stand for:
Trust | Respect | Honesty | Loyalty
Your miles go further with owner operator truck driver jobs at Risinger. Become a part of our team TODAY!
Want to talk to a recruiter?
Post a Job
Outdoor Living Construction Sales & Management
We are seeking an Outdoor Living Construction Sales & Management to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
This position requires a self motivated professional who can solicit and build a construction business a long with a reoccurring backlog of new construction jobs while enhancing the brand and reputation of the company. Projects are related solely to outdoor living, construction and landscaping related to the construction project. Types of projects include stonework, concrete patios, retaining walls, arbors, pergolas, fireplaces, fire pits, outdoor structures, pool remodel, fences, landscape, irrigation, drainage etc. This position must fully embrace the Company culture and characteristics of Land Care Management Services, LLC.
- Originate leads for new projects through various sources
- Meet with customers to consult, design and create outdoor spaces
- Budget projects so that minimum margins are met
- Close quoted jobs
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Manage several projects, order material, sub-contractors and stay on schedule and budget
- Maintain backlog of projects
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 3-5 years' successful construction sales experience, B2B & Residential preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Calm & professional under pressure
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Self motivated and confident
- Meet project deadlines
- Independent but team player
- Sound knowledge of construction as it relates to quoted jobs
- Strong communicator
- Designing and quoting accurately
Company Drivers - Hazmat Endorsed
BRAND NEW Weekly Pay Package – Contact Us for More Details!
Sign-On Bonus for New Drivers – Limited Time Only!
$21 + Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
Dedicated Out & Back Runs
Frequent Home Time
Accessorial Hourly Pay
24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
Excellent Benefits After 30 days
Paid Orientation & Training
Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Valid CDL-A
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- 12 months Tractor Trailer Experience