Coppersmith Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Shop Manager to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and inventory team members
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate team members and personnel
- Inspect and maintain all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Maintain OSHA requirements.
- Previous experience in production, light manufacturing, Inventory Supply Chain
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Administrative Assistant Clerical
Bookkeeping duties: A/R, A/P, Collections, posting payments, Etc...
Shipping ground and LTL
We are seeking an Assembly Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform order fulfillment/assembly tasks as well as perform other warehouse duties.
- Conduct quality inspections for accountability on products you process
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and warehouse
- Other warehouse duties will be assigned
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in non air-conditioned/heated warehouse facility.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!