Coppersmith Job Description Sample
Coppersmith / Sheet Metal Craftsman
POST JOBS FOR FREE
Experienced coppersmith / sheetmetal tech for fabrication and installation of standing seam metal roofs, gutters, custom flashing, chimney crickets and pans, roof edge flashings etc for Barnstable and Plymouth County areas.
- Relavant experience as it relates to position
- Ability to interact and communicate with customer and office
- Valid Drivers License with acceptable driving record.
- Subject to substance abuse testing (Opioid)
- Ability to work late and/or start early as needed.
- Positive attitude with desire to grow and improve.
- Comfortable with use of iPad / iPhone to document and process work orders.
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time off (up to three weeks)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle (certain positions)
- Company provided tools and equipment.
- OSHA Compliant workplace
- Paid Training
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!