Copra Processor Job Description Sample
Loan Ops Processor / FDR Booking, Funding And Servicing Processor
30% Productivity: Meets productivity goals within established time frames (measured by Service Level Agreements and/or OE). 30% Service Quality: Provides excellent customer service and meets quality/accuracy standards (measured by Service Level Agreements, customer feedback, error reports) 20% Lives our company values, embraces change and ensures an inclusive, positive work climate. 20% Responsible for assessing risk and complies with all policies and procedures. Areas of responsibility include:
Responsible for performing various types of maintenance on accounts, as well as payments and payoffs.
Perform related duties of inspecting documents and preparing loans to be booked/funded.
Completing daily reports.
Maintain compliance with policy and procedures.
Responsible for all other duties as assigned. HOURS: Monday
- Friday; 8:30AM - 5:30PM Requirements Education and/or Work Experience
High school diploma with 1-3 years of experience in banking industry or related field required. Bachelor’s degree with Loan Operations experience preferred but not required. Knowledge
Understanding of various consumer or commercial loan documents, procedures, policies, and regulations. Knowledge of consumer or commercial loans required – an understanding of both is preferred. Familiarity with loan and servicing systems such as ARX,FDR, iCL, APPRO, LaserPro, and SharePoint. Skills – Excellent communication skills (written & verbal); Attention to detail; MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); teamwork/teambuilding skills; strong organizational and prioritization skills are needed. Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively with own team, other teams within the department, as well as line of business partners (i.e., Lenders, Loan Closing Officers, Client Specialists, etc.)
Ability to follow procedures
Ability to establish positive working relationships across the organization
Ability to work well with others in a team setting but also be accountable for individual tasks
Ability to manage multiple issues in a timely manner
Ability to work with little supervision but know when to ask for help
Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of procedures and agreed upon Service Level Agreements
Ability to handle difficult customers
Ability to respond quickly to problem situations
Ability to work under pressure and remain calm & pleasant
Ability to take a systematic approach to work & plan ahead
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal customers
Knowledge of lending regulations
Knowledge of lending systems used in Loan Operations (i.e., FDR, ARX, iCL, APPRO, LaserPro, and SharePoint.
High school diploma or GED required
College degree preferred
Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school diploma with some operations experience.
- Experience preferred in financial industry or consumer or commercial lending. Physical
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with or without the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs LD-AK1 Requisition Number: 17-1159 Post Date: 12/12/2017 Title: Loan Ops Processor / FDR Booking, Funding and Servicing Processor
Part Time?:* No
Transaction Processor - Image Team Processor
Transaction Processor - Image Team Processor
Description Job description: Responsible for imaging documents and x-rays.
Must be detailed oriented in a fast paced environment and need to verify information quickly. Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am until clean desk working every third Saturday. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a Background Check If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
May perform one or more of the following duties: Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database. Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
Ensures accuracy and completeness data. Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function. Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
All other duties as assigned. Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Primary Location United States-Kentucky-Lexington
Ongoing Virtual/work from home?
No Req ID: 17025459
Mortgage Loan Processor
We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor (MLP) to join our winning team. If you are a strategic thinker who is innovative, creative, and willing to learn then this job is for you. This position reports directly to the VP of Mortgage Lendingr. Summarily, the MLP is responsible for gathering, evaluating, and verifying the validity of all information supplied on the mortgage loan application as well as assembling and submitting a completely documented file to underwriting for closing. The MLP will act as the primary liaison between the loan officer, branch offices, realtors, builders and the borrowers.
More specifically, the Mortgage Loan Processor will:
· Process 1st and 2nd trust loan applications received from Loan Officers in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
· Maintain communication with borrowers throughout the entire loan process, assisting them with any questions, providing them with a status of their loans and notifying them of any additional items needed.
· Update Loan Officers, realtors, builders and Title Company on loan status.
· Review and monitor active loan pipeline on a daily and weekly basis and act accordingly.
· Monitor rate lock information for data integrity and expiration dates; communicate discrepancies to the Loan Officer.
· When applicable, prepare "Declination /Withdrawn Letters” and ensure accurate and timely disclosure of the reason(s) for the adverse action as soon as it is determined by the Loan Officer or Underwriter.
· Be responsible for understanding and complying in an accurate and timely basis with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering/OFAC requirements that pertain to the Mortgage Loan Processor position at LFCU and as directed by management and/or the Compliance Officer.
· Provide outstanding service to both internal and external members by adhering fully to the provisions of LFCU’s Service Standards Policy.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Mortgage Lending and/or the SVP of Mortgage Lending.
Qualified candidates will have:
o Two years to five years of similar or related experience
o Must have working knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and FHA/VA policies and guidelines
o Construction lending experience preferred
o High School or GED equivalent
o Mortgage-related training preferred· Interpersonal
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Excellent organizational and time-management skills
o Ability to make sound decisions based on company policies and procedures
o A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact
o Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, specifically Loan Officers, branch employees, borrowers, realtors, builders, appraisers, title companies, etc.· Other
o Must have working knowledge, or the ability to learn mortgage-related programs and possesses the ability to facilitate training
o Adept in MS Office applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel and other applications
Qualified candidates with positive credit standing should send their resume and salary requirements to: HR@lfcu.org
*Lafayette Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.*
401(k) with Employer Match and Profit-sharing
Group Health Insurance for Single and Family Coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Health Savings Account with Employer Funding
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
In addition to the benefits listed above Lafayette fosters a great work environment. Just ask our employees!
*Lafayette Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.*
Mortgage Loan Processor
Aurora Financial is a Direct Lender in Tyson's Corner. Fannie Mae Approved. HUD Approved Lender. We're looking for Mortgage Processors. Enjoy working with the Highest Quality Clients in the Mortgage Industry. Average FICO 785. Average LTV 71%.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase, FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 Years Loan Processing experience. Retail processing experience preferred.
- Experience processing Conventional Loans
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Salary plus Bonuses.
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Paid Vacation / Sick
Customer Service Representative / Order Processor
Looking to employ your skills in an organization that was judged in 2016 as the #1 workplace in Northeast Ohio by NEO’s annual Top Workplaces survey? Let us help you get your “foot in the door” at The Lubrizol Corporation! It’s difficult to advertise all of your best attributes in your resume – our ON SITE STAFFING TEAM has DIRECT ACCESS to open positions and Lubrizol Hiring Managers – let us help you showcase not just your skill set, but your passion, drive, and ambition to partner with Lubrizol, their customers, and team members to achieve Success Together.
•Receive sample order requests from the internet, email and phone calls; enter this into SAP, process for shipment and PGI (Post Goods Issue).
•Verify shipment methods (air, ground or vessel) for orders.
•Coordinate with the customer, commercial and master data groups on new customers and/or product set up to ensure data entered is appropriate and per existing policy.
•Coordinate new product setups with marketing, product management, master data, and outside warehouse.
•Primary customer contact for resolving discrepancies in shipping requests, material availability and sample quantity.
•Report on all applicable metrics such as turnaround time, cost, method of shipment, etc.
•Make informed decisions and resolve work order discrepancies.
•Work with customer service representatives, supply chain, and commercial groups as well as the customer to determine the best ship dates, methods of packaging and shipping.
•Daily monitoring and management of the program to assure that current processes and procedures are followed through to completion.
•Provide outstanding sample service without excess inventory or cost.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
•High School diploma or equivalent.
•Minimum three (3) years customer service experience
•Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and SAP.
•Math skills including proportions, decimals and percentages as well as a good working knowledge of the US Standard and metric system.
•Ability to organize work, priorities and a daily schedule.
•Self-starter with good analytical skills
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
•General office experience in the chemical industry.
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Loan Processor Seller Placement
are in the process of further expanding our professional sales team in North Phoenix.
Sales candidates must be serious about their careers; hardworking, focused, organized and willing to not give up on the deal.
Push current investment opportunities to existing investors
Calling current investor and continue building investor relations
Prospect for new investors
Get the deal done and closed.
You must be able to present compellingly and possess the gift of persuasion.
Must be a self starter and able to focus in on problems and solve them.
A way with numbers and thinking quickly on your feet are other weapons in your arsenal.
What you will do: You are the interface between the Loan Officers and High Network Individuals and Corporations. Your goal is to find an Individual or Corporation that would be interested in financing real estate transactions. You do this by contacting our current list of Investors and Corporations using our automated system. You need to find a home for every opportunity.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or 1-5 years of sales experience
• Understanding of Real Estate and Financing
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and Email Programs
Compensation: We will start you with a $55,000 salary plus commissions.
Level 4 Funding
Arizona Mortgage Broker
Private Hard Money Lender
23335 N 18th Drive Suite 120
Phoenix AZ 85027
NMLS 1018071 AZMB 0923961
Post Funding Mortgage Processor
A large financial services company is seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Reviewer/Processor for a 6+ months contract to perm assignment in the Perimeter Mall area (Sandy Springs/Dunwoody) of Atlanta. There is a possibility of conversion to perm, depending on continued business need and job performance.
Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing moderately complex to complex support services in the Atlanta operations center for the Mortgage Banker Finance Group in a fast-paced production environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for performing loan approval and administration functions for the Mortgage Banker Finance Group.
- Fast-paced production environment with duties which include:
- pre-funding loan review/approval,
- collateral monitoring,
- loan surveillance and support of other programs serviced on the warehouse loan system.
- This position is responsible for ensuring loans qualify for warehouse facility at all times and takes action or makes recommendations based on the current status of the loan.
- Interacts frequently and directly with customers (lenders) by phone and email.
- Must work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
- 3+ years of client service experience, related business experience, or a combination of both
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Residential mortgage loan origination, servicing or loss-mitigation experience)
- Excellent organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, marketing, project management, sales, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team is WBENC and WOSB certified and proudly serves the nation's leading Fortune 500 companies, small to medium-sized businesses, academic institutions and non-profit organizations.
Our approach has been recognized in the media (TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, CNN, Forbes, Fast Company, ABC Nightline, GMA, and Huffington Post) and awarded on a national level (EY Winning Women, Working Mother, Inc. 500|5000, Conference Board).
Loan Mortgage Processor
Are you a Loan Officer that thinks a little outside the box? Do you LOVE the office work but dread that sales aspect of being a loan officer? Are you a self-starter can work on your own but enjoy daily interaction with others in your office? Are you able to get things done with multiple phone calls and a top-notch tracking system for organizing multiple loans and projects? Our non-traditional Lending Office is looking for YOU to become a part of our team! You will evaluate and authorize approval (in conjunction with the company principals) for loans on investment real estate, and the purchase (or participation in the purchase) of commercial properties.
- Advise borrowers for investment projects on loan applications
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Underwrite the project and borrower to specific underwriting criteria
- Coordinate with title and escrow in multiple states for loan closing
- Review preliminary reports and respond accordingly
- Coordinate and review loan closing documents, HUD settlement statements
- Respond to requests for loan payoffs, calculate payoffs and clear with company principals
- Prepare and submit for company loan approvals for company managed projects
- Monitor and track projects for seamless flow and timely completion
- Previous title or escrow experience a plus
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Hyper-organized for tracking of multiple files and projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NMLS license a plus
We are looking for detail oriented order processor for our small, but growing distribution company.
Expertise in Quickbooks is an absolute MUST. Would prefer candidate with 2-3 years experience with bookkeeping, order processing, or related 2 or 4 year degree.
Familiarity with Magento webshops and PayPal also very helpful, but can also train.
Responsibilities would include:
- Processing webshop and dealer orders
- Managing backorder list
- Invoicing in Quickbooks
- Managing returns and credits
- Communicating with warehouse
- Managing email with customer inquiries
Indirect Loan Processor
Location: Operations Center
FLSA Status: Non-exempt (hourly)
Pay Grade: 7
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 369
Job Purpose: To provide service to the credit union by processing Indirect Vehicle Loan Applications submitted by the Dealers in a manner that ensures compliance with all appropriate laws and regulations
UKFCU is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. UKFCU invites you to review the current "EEO Is the Law" poster as part of the application process. . Please also see the 2015 Supplemental EEO Poster here .
Applications are only accepted through our online application system. However, if you need assistance with any part of the application process or are unable to apply online because of a medical condition or disability and need an accommodation, please contact (see application details) to let us know the nature of your request. Please note, UKFCU accepts only employment applications that are complete and received by the Office of Human Resources by the specified deadline for each opening.
Please be aware that you will need to apply separately to each open position that you are interested in. Each Job ID is a unique job even though they may have the same job title and location. You will need to separately apply to each position for consideration. Meaning, if you apply to one Teller position, it does not mean you will be considered for all similar positions. For example, if you apply to Full Time Teller Job ID 100, you WILL NOT be considered for Full Time Teller Job ID 101 unless you apply to it.
Essential Job Results:
JOB SPECIFIC RESULTS
1. Gathers information from the Dealer on potential Indirect Loan applications. Inputs the information into the Credit Union's data processing system. Once the information is submitted, it is forwarded to the underwriters for decision.
2. Communicates with the Dealers on any incomplete paperwork or missing items related to the loan and/or account.
3. Delivers decisions to the Dealers by informing them of approval, denial or counter offer in an expedient manner, explaining terms and conditions, documenting notes to files, accurately completing loan documentation, file notes and disbursements, completing adverse action requirements and exploring other options for members.
4. Ensures the Indirect Loan file is complete will all documentation by verifying the loan has been created correctly and all information is accurate on the data processing system.
5. Ensures all Indirect Accounts are created on the core processing system correctly and all documentation is accurate and compliant per procedures.
6. Maintains effective working relationships with the Dealership F&I departments by communicating via phone, fax or email.
7. Verifies the information provided by the Dealers per Indirect Lending procedures by calling members to authenticate the information provided on the credit application and documenting the verification results.
GENERAL MEMBER CONTACT STAFF RESULTS
1. Maintains account records by updating member information as necessary.
2. When directly serving members, cross-sells credit union services by answering inquiries, actively informing members of new services and product promotions, ascertaining members needs, directing members to other staff as appropriate.
GENERAL STAFF RESULTS
1. Maintains member and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and sharing on a business-related as-needed basis only.
2. Engages in problem resolution by clarifying the members and/or employees complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution; and keeping the supervisor informed of problems and solutions.
3. Complies with UKFCU policies and procedures by enforcing and adhering to internal UKFCU procedures and board-established policies.
4. Complies with federal, state and local regulations and legal requirements by enforcing and adhering to requirements.
5. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by maintaining an awareness of competitors rates and terms, industry trends and technology; attending staff meetings; identifying opportunities to attend seminars that enhance skills and maintain knowledge of new products that could assist in improving operational effectiveness; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
6. Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing corporate and individual goals and other related results as needed.
-One year of similar or related experience.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Ten-key calculator, general PC and computer keyboarding experience.
-Ability to communicate with others one-on-one, fielding questions and responding to complaints.
-Strong, friendly voice and demeanor, good diction.
-Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals with American currency, and to apply these concepts to practical solutions.
-Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent with American currency, and to apply these concepts to practical solutions.
-Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions while dealing with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
-Ability to write reports, correspondence and procedures.
-Ability to work independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will be required to work indoors in a climate controlled office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The mental characteristics necessary to competently perform this job include the occasional need to be persuasive, use good judgment; and, the continuous need to use auditory perception, memory, and reasoning ability.
*The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of results that will be required of the positions given this title, and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically outlined in this description.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!