Copra Processor Job Description Sample
Enters data and performs routine clerical duties in order to complete/maintain business records and reports.
Performs repetitive data entry
Searches, interprets, selects and codes documents/records as needed
Operates various office equipment including, but not limited to, copy machine, calculator, computer, FAX
Answers and responds to incoming calls requesting support relative to the assigned department
Performs routine record filing and may be responsible for the set up and maintenance of filing systems
Receives and distributes mail, reports and other department records
Researches and analyzes data under the guidance of a higher level processor or analyst
Communicates clearly and accurately with internal and external customers
Performs simple mathematical equations and completes routine forms as needed
Maintains operating knowledge of manual and computer systems utilized by the assigned department
Supports other departments during installs, upgrades and conversions according to goals of the assigned department
Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Keyboard experience with knowledge of Excel and/or MS Word
Effective listening, telephone, verbal and written communication
Accurate computer keyboard and data entry skills
Ability to sit for extended periods of time in a relatively stationary position
Ability to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching
Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds
Mortgage Loan Processor - In Office
Responsibilities for Loan Processor:
· Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions
· Ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet depart service and quality standards
· Prepare the loan file for underwriting review
· Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and obtaining additional information.
· Effectively, provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal.
Calculate income and Debt to Income ratios.
Continue to stay abreast of underwriting and compliance guidelines
· A team player who actively seeks training opportunities, solutions to various underwriting issues and shares best practices with all team members
· Update all involved after new documents are uploaded or status changes occur
· Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing
· Build rapport with our internal and external customer
Qualifications for Loan Processor:
· Must have three years of processor related experience
· Thorough working knowledge of underwriting policies, compliance, and procedure
· High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
Senior Loan Processor - Residential
Obtains, verifies, and inputs application information for mortgage loan files to ensure accuracy and completion of all loan documentation necessary for loan closings. Prepares loan packages for underwriting and approved loans for closing.
• Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets established secondary standards including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
• Obtains credit reports and employment documentation to verify accuracy of information provided by customer.
• Obtains property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
• Ensures loan data entered into Loan Origination System is accurate and correct.
• Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting decision
• Assists in scheduling loan closings and answers routine questions regarding the mortgage loan process.
• Submits approved mortgage loan file to third party attorneys or loan officers for settlement.
• May prepare checks for the distribution of loan proceeds.
• Communicates approval and denial decisions to applicants.
• Performs other tasks as requested by manager as they relate to the bank and its functions
• Adheres to Federal, State and local laws and regulations and to bank policies and procedures.
Morgan Stephens, Rockville, MD
Banking Recruiters – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Executive Recruiters Banking – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Finance Recruiters – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Accounting Recruiters – Rockville, MD and Washington, DC
Engine Component Processor - 2Nd Shift
Performs turbine engine repair or overhaul inclusive of troubleshooting (both on or off wing), disassembly, cleaning, inspection & NDI, machining, assembly, testing, and preservation tasks conducted in the process of approving for return to service any aircraft, engine, module, accessory or part for which the repair station is rated, according to their ability and certification to perform such work, following all health and safety practices and requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Not listed in order of importance. Other duties may be assigned.)
Follow all required standards in the performance of assigned work displaying appropriate competencies in accordance with FAA Regulations, OEM manuals, and related materials. Incumbent is required to meet all training requirements set out in a separate, but specific DAI Training Matrices chart for each job. Duties include but not limited to the following:
Conducts necessary troubleshooting and/or repair (either on or off wing) on turbine engines.
Disassembly and assembly of various models of turbine engines according to sequence utilizing aircraft tools, balance machines, surface grinders, drill presses, and other equipment for repair and/or overhaul.
Receives engine parts to conduct inspections using precision measuring tools in order to detect physical defects such as cracks, burns, foreign object damages, proper screws and structure deviations.
Evaluates engine parts to determine which parts are repairable or unrepairable; refers to micrometers and other precision-measurement tests to determine further routing to other destinations or to scrap parts.
Inspect aircraft engine parts to determine and/or perform NDT requirements.
Utilizes applicable database system in order to retrieve information regarding parts inventory, manufacturing models, serial numbers, and/or other pertinent information to ensure proper documentation.
Refers to technical publications, specification sheets and/or other regulatory requirements in order to ensure that all tasks have been completed in proper sequence and required signed-off.
Customer contact and travel may be required.
General facility cleaning and maintenance.
Should have (1-5) years or more experience in gas turbine engine/components maintenance and repair.
Previous engine maintenance experience in the aerospace field on turbine engines; Rolls Royce and/or Pratt and Whitney experience preferred.
Qualifications, Specific Skills, and Competencies (Including Licenses and Certifications):
Computer literacy skills are required.
Must be able to read, interpret and understand technical manuals, work specifications and written work instructions, ability to read micrometers and other precision-measuring instruments.
Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally with peers, clients, and public.
Ability to get along with co-workers and peers.
Maintenance of regular attendance and punctuality with customary tolerance.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job)
Shop Work: exerting up to (25-50) pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Work involves walking, sitting, driving or standing for brief periods of time. Near clarity of vision is required for close up engine and chart/document analysis.
Reaching: extending hands and arms in any direction.
Handling: seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand(s). Fingers are involved to the extent that they are an extension of the hand, such as to turn a switch or shift gears such as picking, pinching or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling.
Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to convey detailed spoken instruction to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds by ear.
Mental Demands: (The mental demands described her are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job)
- The job requires careful diligence/attention in performing duties under normal mental stresses commonly associated with detailed mechanical/technical work.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Engine shop environments, including: hoists, heavy parts, chemicals and fluids with use of precision instruments, stringent housekeeping and work area safety regulations and practices to observe and maintain.
Environment may include brief periods of elevated noise exposure due to engine testing.
May have occasional exposure to outside weather conditions.
Order Processor (Temp To Hire)
Location = Los Angeles, 90035
- Accurately processes domestic customers’ emailed/faxed orders as assigned while adhering to all processes and procedures.
- Enters orders into the ERP software system to create invoices, ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing and/or arrangements, terms of payments, and shipping details are properly applied to order. Ensures that invoices are successfully submitted through various EDI systems.
- Looks up customer orders / invoices and provides pertinent information, such as totals, dates, and tracking information.
- Processes credit requests.
- Receives and documents customer returns, damaged products, expired products, misshaped products, when requests are emailed/faxed. Completes appropriate form and makes note of transaction in the ERP system.
- Processes orders with minimal errors. Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner such that deadlines can be met.
- Follows up on orders not meeting probiotic minimum.
- Informs customers of short-dated items.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company accounts and its relevant information.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager or Supervisor.
- High School Diploma required; Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior experience in the vitamin/supplement/nutrition industry preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data entry skills (Please include data entry scores- speed and accuracy).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and must be detail oriented
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Team player
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic
- Local candidates only (Los Angeles, CA 90035
Compensation: $14 per hour
PAID Work Interview interview
--------------------------- For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com --------------------------------------------
- Processclaims for medical necessity, coding and assure payment per the terms of the contract, member benefits and authorization.
- Research and resolve complex verbal and written providers’ claims inquiries
- Provide technical review of claims and medical records including records submitted by providers and internal records provided in electronic healthcare data bases.
- Identify providers experiencing a large number of claims issues or with the potential to develop claims issues and proactively work to eliminate barriers for accurate and timely claims processing.
- Direct and educate provider services and provider relations staff with the claims reprocessing notification, utilizing knowledge of provider billing and claims processing.
- Identify needs and conduct additional claims training to internal departments.
- Apply knowledge of medical bill analysis relating to state and federal regulations affecting medical billing practice.
- Review claims to identify any potential third party or workers’ compensation liability and inform management.
- Communicate with appropriate internal staff when identifying questionable billing practices or third party collection opportunities.
- Requires graduate of high school or equivalent education; Associate degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years direct experience as a claims processor / claims reviewer /physician biller required; will consider other healthcare support experience.
- Working knowledge of ICD-9, CPT, HCPCs, revenue codes, and medical terminology preferred.
- Experience with Medicaid or Medicare claims preferred.
- Strong analytical mind, with problem solving skills, an aptitude for accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and summarize large data sets and develop reports.
- Basic computer skills required, to include Microsoft Office, healthcare software, and data entry.
Claims Processor (Medical)
Morgan Stephens represents the nation’s top healthcare systems offering the highest compensation and benefits to our top candidates. We are created and managed by experienced industry professionals in healthcare. As a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to healthcare organizations throughout the United States, we have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.
The Claims Representative serves as the primary resource for medical coding updates and information. Advises client on coding issues, provides in-depth research on new or unusual procedures, and makes recommendations when appropriate. Provides support to the Claims and Provider Relations Departments. Reviews and researches billed unlisted procedure codes to determine if a more specific code exists
1-2 years or more of claims processing with advancement to auditing / claims analysis / claims research.
Morgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
Word Processor III
WORD PROCESSOR III
DUTIES: This position uses automated systems, such as word processing equipment, personal computers, or work stations linked to a larger computer or local area network, to produce a variety of documents, such as correspondence, memos, publications, forms, reports, tables and graphs. The Word Processor uses one or more word processing software packages; may also perform routine clerical tasks, such as operating copiers, filing, answering telephones, ad sorting and distributing mail.
This position requires both a comprehensive knowledge of word processing software applications and office practices and a high degree of skill in applying software functions to prepare complex and detailed documents.
For example, processes complex and lengthy technical reports which include tables, graphs, charts, or multiple columns.
Uses either different word processing packages or many different style macros or special command functions; independently completes assignments and resolves problems.
- Familiar with administrative work, data entry, accurate typing and cataloging to ensure accountability and proper tracking of assets and evidence.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Good typing and organizational skills working with detailed information on evidence and computer systems.
- Familiarity with accountability and audit standards.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Ability to scan documents.
Full-Time Donation Processor - Huntersville
Provides Customer Service by greeting donors, unloads donations from their vehicle upon request, and provides donor with a donation receipt.
Separates clothing and non-clothing items and places in appropriate locations.
Inspects all donations for safety standards.
Prices merchandise at the direction of Store Management staff and moves merchandise from the processing area to the sales floor.
Accurately documents donor numbers as they arrive.
Empties wastebaskets and picks up trash from sales floor and store grounds. Transports trash to compactor as needed.
Cleans restrooms, break rooms, office and work area. Replenishes bathroom and cleaning supplies as needed.
Sweeps and mops floors and vacuums carpets.
Removes shopping carts from the store grounds and returns to inside of store.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Apply at www.goodwillsp.org
Medical Billing & Collections Bank Management Processor I
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Medical Billing & Collections Bank Management Processor for our Billing Center. In this position you will be responsible for the tracking of all bank deposits to the bank and entry of all deposits into our internal software system.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: "The Rotech Difference."
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech • Receives all EOBs detached from incoming bulk checks, batched by company.
Calculates the amount to transfer to the corporate bank account once the reconciliation process for all deposits on the Daily Deposit Report is completed
Checks copies for each batch from the Mail Clerk and completes the corresponding Blue Sheet packet upon receipt of the confirmed deposit ticket
Completes and processes Blue Sheet within IMBS Bank Management once the necessary work on the Daily Deposit Report and EOB are completed
Creates deposit tickets once reconciliation of tapes is completed
Delivers white portion of the deposit ticket to the Mail Clerk for deposit at the bank
Enters EFT into Bank Management when an EFT deposit is identified
Identifies the corresponding EFT once an EOB is received or files EOB until the EFT is received
Inputs batches into IMBS Bank Management once all required documents are attached to the Blue Sheet and packet is complete
Maintains partially completed Blue Sheets in a filing cabinet, by deposit date, until the EOB is received
Matches refund request copies to the Approved Refund Request and creates a batch for each refund
Partially completes an IMBS Bank Management Deposit Control Sheet for each bulk check batch
Performs other duties as may be required or assigned
Reviews each EOB for any offsets
Reviews the Daily Deposit Report to identify all EFT's or other deposits, once all prior day physical deposits are verified
Sends Blue Sheet packet to Posting Clerk to post
Sends Yellow Sheet packet to the Posting Clerk and the original check to the RS
Verifies the batch total so that the Collection Supervisor can perform the reconciliation to the Mail Clerk batch total
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience in medical field and administrative record management preferred
Strong customer service background
Knowledge of bank management processes
Valid driver's license with a clean record in the state in which you reside (where applicable)
Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
Ability to write legibly in English
High data entry speed on a 10-key computer & calculator
Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
Internet navigation and research
Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
12 Key calculator and the IMBS Bank Management system
- This position will interact with Collections Supervisor, Mail Clerk, and Posting Department
Career Path and Management opportunities
Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
Employee Assistance program
Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
PTO and Paid Holidays
Employee Referral program
Employee Recognition program
Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
CAREERS PORTAL JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOK LINKEDIN TWITTER
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!