Copy Holder Job Description Sample
Mail Room & Copy Clerk - 3107
Job Title: Mail Room & Copy Clerk
Temp to Perm
Schedule: Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 5:00pm
• Minimum of 1 year Copy, Print, and Mail related experience • High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
• Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Lifting up to 55 lbs. with or without accommodations
• Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
• Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
• Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
• Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
• Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
• Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
• Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
• Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
• Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
• Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines • Adhere to all safety procedures • Take direction from supervisor or site manager • Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail • Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.) • Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment • Shipping & Receiving • Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages • Perform other tasks as assigned • Scanning incoming mail to recipients • Perform file purges and pulls • Create files and ship files • Provide backfill when needed • Enter information daily into spreadsheets • Identify charges and match them to billing • Sort and deliver mail, small packages
Internship - Copy Writing
Internship - Copy Writing
Contemporary Information Corp. (CIC) is looking for a smart, savvy content writer to help us with our blog articles, social media, and other marketing content. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for an established vendor to the multifamily rental housing market.
Start Date: Position open until filled, requires minimum 6 month commitment.
Compensation: $13 - $15 per hour depending on experience
Hours: approximately 20 hours per week (part time)
Location: Duluth, Georgia office
Job Classification: Paid Internship - this internship may be eligible to convert after 6 months to a full time regular position for the right person.
Sales Associate - Copy & Print Equipment - Jo-1701-1313
Job Title: Technical Sales Associate - IT Hardware
Location: Houston, TX
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is looking for entrepreneurial-minded candidates who take pride in achieving individual objectives and measurable results through helping businesses save and contributing to the team goal. Serve customers by selling managed print services, print services, and IT solutions. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for a territory, bringing in new business, and project management
- Daily research to identify and qualify potential clients, strategic cold calling, consultation meetings with prospects, create proposals and close business
- Ability to focus initial conversations not on the features and benefits but on insight in order to secure new clients and truly bring a unique and educational perspective to the stakeholders on their business
- Closing new client sales to Meet/Exceed revenue expectations
- Proactively record all account activity within CRM database
- Actively participates in new business development planning sessions by collaborating with colleagues to ensure the identification of quality opportunities
- Identification and participation in industry events
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills in a variety of consultative settings, including demonstrated experience with C-level executives or business owners
- Considerable attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced high performance environment by collaborating with peers and colleagues daily
- Proficient with computers and database tools
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, competitive environment
- 2 years of Cold Calling experience
By utilizing our in-house proprietary recruiting process, our recruiting consultants are able to truly understand the needs of our clients, and we do an excellent job of matching those requirements with the absolute best candidates in the in their respective industries.
For more information, please visit www.EncoreSearch.com
Production Manager - Very Busy, Full Service Copy Center.
We are seeking a Production Manager to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers. Must be experienced in running CP Bourg Booklet maker and CP Bourg Perfect Binder. You will be in charge of performing All our bindery needs!
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Marketing Copy Editor
Do you like fact checking and have an eagle eye for details? We have an awesome Copy Editor role for you!
The ideal candidate for this role would be highly accurate under tight deadlines, able to communicate changes and updates clearly, and be able to transition from different style guidelines, as needed. Those skills paired with strong computer skills (specifically Excel, Power Point, and Adobe Pro) will certainly land you an interview!
- 50% proofreading, 50% copy editor
- More about using a style guide than using a specific format (MLA, APA, Chicago Style, etc.)
- Able to track changes using Adobe Pro
- Familiar using spreadsheets (will be mainly copy in each cell... not functions and numbers)
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of grammar and proofreading notation
- 3-5 years previous experience in proofing
- Flexibility in adapting to change of priories and client standards (which may be specific to the brand as opposed to standard usage of language)
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Basecamp, Outlook)
- Ability to take notes and keep track of clients and legal changes
- Start: ASAP
- This is an open-end position, training will be provided and candidates will be evaluated after a 1-3 moths period
- Background check required after offer
Reference job# 43850
At Artisan, top job-seekers find fulfilling freelance and full-time opportunities with great companies. Our specialty is the match, and our relationships are paramount. Let's get to know each other.
Web, graphic design, production, interactive, copywriting, UI / UX, SEO, digital marketing, project management, digital strategist, e-learning, Instructional Design, social media, presentation specialist, video motion graphics, mobile, and marketing management
Content Writer/ Copy Writer
A Content Writer at VitalStorm writes content for digital marketing on websites, landing pages, social media, blogs, audio/video scripts, email marketing, and newsletters. This team member has a talent for writing and storytelling. This individual also has excellent research skills and the ability to use proper grammar and style in a variety of different writing voices. A Content Writer at VitalStorm is a salesperson, journalist, manager, customer service representative, and comedian.
- Research, write, and edit clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy for websites, blogs, landing pages, press releases, newsletters, and social media platforms
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice using appropriate style guides such as The Chicago Manual of Style and AP Stylebook
- Able to use MS Office Suite (specifically, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook)
- Able to use blogging and CMS platforms such as WordPress and Tumblr
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Manage blog writing and posting schedules
- Able to communicate effectively and work with many team members in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Vital Storm provides a fun, high-energy, cutting-edge environment. Work environment and company culture are very important. We work hard but also want to make sure everyone enjoys their time at work as much as possible and feels like they are part of a close and engaging team. Vital Storm provides a state of the art work environment as well as many company sponsored events. For example, pizza days, quarterly parties, movie afternoon, and other various social events. The work environment at Vital Storm supports many positive values but they are all built on the same three building blocks: work ethic, attitude, and self-awareness. By putting our team members first, we ensure that everyone is successful including the company, clients, and team.
3-Day Assignment - Mail Room & Copy Clerk
It's a 3-day assignment: Tues Nov 21, Wed Nov 22 and Mon Nov 27
Candidate must be willing to undergo a background verification process and after this assignment will be cleared to be sent to other assignment in the area.
Copy Center Associate - Print Production - Legal Experience
Contract length: 12 months
Shift: M-F 8am - 5pm
Experience in small print production (business center environment; experience is processing mail/supporting mailroom activity; mechanical aptitude for first line support/triage of printers and MFDs.
· Possesses skills and competencies to deliver intermediate contracted customer requirements (document assembly and finishing).
· Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
· Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
· Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Process basic forms and update information using a PC Wrap, pack, label, and ship finished product
· Collect and submit meter reads Maintain appropriate supply inventory, distribute supplies as required
· Perform quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run
· Maintain reporting logs and information for billing Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up
· Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet -- Create spreadsheets -- Use standard formulas -- Sort -- Filter, and create graphs -- Import/export information -- Embed files into applications -- Move data between Word and Excel
· Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalismWorkers acting as first responders require basic use of MS Office , sufficient to maintain reporting in Excel; web access knowledge and Internet skills, plus proficiency in PC connectivity to printers as well as printer configuration (setting default parameters)
Experience in a Customer Service environment (minimum 1 year)
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required: Post high school technology training or experience
SilverXis Inc. is leading provider of workforce solutions. We combine our profound industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities In Recruitment, Consulting, Staffing, and Outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. As a leading provider of Staff augmentation and Development, SilverXis will deliver the support staff with the essential expertise to compliment your organization.
Currently seeking a Copy Coordinator to work for a reputable local television station that has been in business for over 50 years.
In this role you will be trained to be a backup in copy and will work on the computer most of the day
Attention to detail is extremely important
Pay is $15/hr
Must be flexible to work from 9:00am-7:00pm/Monday-Friday
Reaching out to agencies or salespeople for commercial instructions
Entering data into Wide Orbit system
Responsible for sending our editors FTP materials to be downloaded
We pride ourselves in our ability to create staffing solutions, perform consultative services, and provide scalable human resource management. Our proven TEAM philosophy combined with flexible approaches helps our clients achieve their business goals through measurable value-added solutions.
HCS improves staffing and consulting services by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and processes to recruit, screen, evaluate, track and pay employees. We maintain a database of highly skilled individuals who have been screened, evaluated and classified based on the standards set for each job requirement.
HCS Leading the way by leading your team.
Copy Supervisor/Group Copy Supervisor - Great Opportunity To Work Directly With Leadership
Work side by side with leadership and be recognized for your commitment and impact in the agency. Work-life balance is REAL and something they take seriously.
Top Must-Haves for the Copy Supervisor/Group Copy Supervisor
- Substantial experience in copywriting, specifically in healthcare advertising
- Be an expert in their core function of Copy Writing
- Excellence in creative breadth and depth, uniqueness with astonishing flexibility of creative voice
- Fluid presentation skills, taking the lead with many client presentations
- Stellar portfolio that showcases strong conceptual and writing skills
- Developing strategic insights around multiple therapeutic categories, become an authority on how your audience will respond to certain kinds of information or visual stimulus.
- Bring creative ideas that meet needs, solve problems and drive the business strategy
- Master execution leader, seamlessly generating high quality, and volume product through expert staff management
- A major contributor to new business efforts
- Responsible for oversight of Sr. Copywriters and freelancers
- Reports to Chief Creative Officer
- This is a small agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Challenging the status quo and being creative is how they think and how they implement and show respect for each person and their contributions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!