Copy Holder Job Description Sample
Group Copy Supervisor
You’ll team up with our client who knows and understands what payers want, and you and your team will effectively communicate with clients and their internal teams.
As the Group Copy Supervisor, you and your team will write scientifically accurate, creative copy on assigned accounts and develop powerful creative marketing tools that will provide clients with creative and strategic solutions for managed markets customers.
You’ll partner with Strategy/Art/Digital/Account and Clients to create ideas that provide innovative and strategic solutions.
In addition, as the Group Copy Supervisor you’ll participate in new business pitches while simultaneously maintaining daily client needs.
Our ideal candidate will
- have managed markets experience for 5 to 8 years
- demonstrate an understanding of and a proficiency writing for the payer audience.
- demonstrate understanding of FDA regulations for pharma promotional copy,
- will define sound scientific and creative platforms for the brands.
- To master a knowledge of their assigned brand:
- the disease state
- specific brand
- marketing/advertising strategy
- tactical plan
- To fully participate in the strategic component of the development of creative briefs, market research, client input and job opening meetings
- To be an effective conceptual thinker based on strategy
- To work closely with the copy writer and supervisor to generate original concepts that reflect product positioning
- To develop a variety of concepts for each assignment that display diversity between them -- attacking the creative problem from different points of view yet producing concepts consistent with the footprint and selling strategy
- To understand that concepts, while needing to be “original”, also need to be consistent with the brand
- To understand the objective (client/account team rationale) for the tactical elements that they will be writing
- Be able to discuss and defend these concepts to the brand creative team
- Be a resource for the account team in solving creative problems
- Work closely with entire internal team to develop effective, impactful ideas based on tactical plan.
- Work in conjunction with the studio to create full copy layouts when necessary.
- Supervise execution of final product by working closely with direct reports.
- Present creative to the client.
- Provide solid direction for video or rip formats to video team under supervision.
- Provide solid direction for interactive pieces to interactive team under supervision
Sr. Copywriter - Copy Supervisor: Concepting And Tactical Genius
Top Must-Haves for the Sr. Copywriter – Copy Supervisor
- Pharma advertising experience
- Concepting and tactical experience
- Be familiar with the editorial process and OPDP requirements for promotional collateral
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories and regulatory requirements
- Ability to conduct PubMed Searches
- Print and digital media experience
- Specialty therapeutic experience
- Partner with Art Supervisor to turn critical strategic analysis into viable creative concepts
- Demonstrate a level of creative sophistication that exceeds industry standards
- Write effective promotional copy for assigned brands
- Supervise and mentor junior copy staff
- Participate in strategic promotional planning for assigned brands
- Present concepts and promotional materials both internally and to clients, as needed
- Read and interpret clinical data and translate it into compelling promotional copy
- Assist in preparation of new business presentations
- 2017 Gold Winner 2nd year in a row for Best Direct-to-Patient Campaign Category
- Voted one of the best places to work
- Awesome company outings, and a fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit and healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Leadership is accessible and believes in mentorship and career pathing
Candidates must have PHARMA ADVERTISING experience to be considered for this role. Client-side candidates will not be considered at this time.
Copy Supervisor Or GCS - Let Your Creative Flag Fly!
Top Must-Haves for the Copy Supervisor/GCS
- Managerial/mentoring experience
- Ability to develop launch promotional branding from published and proprietary clinical information
- Ability to lead other creative teams in conceptual exercises
- Dynamically present work both internally, to clients, and in new business presentations
- Highly organized and understand all facets of agency operations
- Experience with digital projects is preferred
- Proactive and adaptive problem-solver…RESOURCEFUL PEOPLE WANTED
- A good sense of humor!
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high quality copywriting and concepts for various pharma brands and assignments
- Write relevant, focused patient-appropriate copy that’s grabs the intended “health” audience and enhances the strategic direction of the brand
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, marketplace, strategic imperatives, and patient health-literacy needs
- Command the writing and data: provide excellence in everything from annotating claims to generating unconventional creative ideas
- Create copy that communicates across a variety of media channels (from traditional print and broadcast, to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.)
- Articulate and defend your ideas in meetings and presentations, but also be open to constructive critique, including client feedback
- Be a stickler for detail, accuracy and grammar
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to come up with new and unique concepts for our client brands, using information gathered from research, account management, and strategy
- Be prepared to work across multiple brands and influence creative, strategic, and tactical direction on the brands assigned to their group.
- Report directly to an ACD, and will have individual brand responsibilities as well as direct report(s).
- Named one of MM&M’s top 100 healthcare agencies of 2017
- This is mid-sized digital and print shop that had double digit growth in 2016 bringing in over $30M in revenues.
- One of the most stable agencies on the block with the addition of 5 new clients and ZERO lost.
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
Candidates must have PHARMA ADVERTISING experience to be considered for this role. Client-side candidates will not be considered at this time.
VP, Group Copy Supervisor (Remote 1-2 Days) - Join This Collaborative Team And Let Your Creativity Shine!
- Great working environment, smart colleagues, good work/life balance, flexible hours, work from home option, strong and growing portfolio of clients
- Active appreciation from upper management to recognize good work and plenty of client facing opportunities
- There is a real sense that the company cares about you as a person and the CEO is a constant source of positivity for employees
- Drive the creative process collaborating to build client relationships by participating in market research, presenting creative internally and externally, and making contributions to strategic and tactical development
- Write original, relevant and engaging copy setting an example for junior-level writers with consistently high writing standards
- Achieve the client's objectives through strategically sound concepts & impactful message strategies
- Participate in client-agency meetings, using client-facing skills to enhance the agency’s relationships
- Take ownership of assigned brand(s), maintaining a deep knowledge base of all messaging-related information
- Perform independent research and works with a variety of scientific and industry materials to develop a range of informational pieces
- Proactively monitor the progress of direct reports’ projects, providing direction, input, and feedback on work
- Manage freelance writers and their quality of work
- Review day-to-day copywriting needs ensuring supervisors cover gaps
- Help prepares materials for Medical-Legal-Regulatory submissions and train junior writers to do the same
- Maintains a reasonable library of own reference material related to assigned clients
- Addresses queries from Client Services, Editorial, and/or Clinical teams
- Bachelor’s degree is in English or life sciences required or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of agency/healthcare writing experience
- 5+ years of agency experience supervising creative for a brand(s)
- Proficient in American Medical Association (AMA) style
- Familiarity with FDA/OPDP regulations and guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- This is a mid-sized agency with a friendly and collegial atmosphere and offices throughout the country
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Named one of MM&M’s Top 100 Agencies five years in a row!
Clearlink is hiring a full-time copy editor to edit and proofread long-form blog posts, resource articles, and website copy written by our team of skilled external and internal copywriters. Ideal candidates will have experience in editing not only for clear writing and proper usage, but also to ensure content meets site and reader goals. Candidates should have experience editing for best practices in web copy and creating user-focused content. Experience in SEO, CRO, or content strategy is a huge plus.
We need someone who puts the reader first, notices the little details, can juggle multiple projects at once, gives clear written and verbal feedback, and always meets deadlines. Candidates should also have experience working collaboratively with writers and other stakeholders to create quality content.
Edit and proof copy for mechanics, clarity, organization, readability, use value, style guidelines, and compliance standards
Collaborate with multiple copywriters, giving and receiving constructive, clear, and kind feedback to improve individual pieces and overall writing
Work with the managing editor, copy director, SEO specialists, content strategists, marketing managers, designers, and other stakeholders to ensure content pieces are meeting goals
Contribute editorial insight and ideas at the team and project levels
Manage multiple projects at once and always meet deadlines
Demonstrated skill in helping others write clear, compelling, and creative content
Solid organizational skills and ability to self-manage time
Understanding of how to advocate for users while accomplishing website goals
Ability to adhere to in-house style guide and brand guidelines
Ability to take and implement feedback
Passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Eye for detail
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Enthusiasm for collaboration and a willingness to share ideas openly with writers, designers, content strategists, and others
2+ years' experience editing
Preferred degree in English, marketing, journalism, or related field
Experience with marketing or online content
Editing test for qualified applicants
Clearlink's team of 1,700+ employees is headquartered in Salt Lake City and has been creating marketing content services for Fortune 500 companies for over 13 years. Clearlink has been recognized as a great place to work with awards such as Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50, Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 List, Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplaces, Utah Chapter of the American Marketing Association – Internal Campaign, and many more. We are proud to offer our employees:
Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
Over two weeks paid time off
Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
All-expense paid vacations for top employees
Salt Lake City
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Creative Team as a Copy Manager.
We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency servicing clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
The Copy Manager will manage Uline's team of copywriters and be tasked with writing product copy that is fresh and exciting, yet follows Uline's brand standards.
The ideal candidate will possess 10+ years of hands-on experience, have dedicated experience with industrial copy and products, plus experience with catalog copy and general interest articles.
Write crisp, clean product copy for catalog, website and marketing materials within Uline standards.
Work with Merchandising and Product teams to strategically position Industrial products.
Research vendor, competitor and customer information to clearly explain features and benefits.
Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information.
Manage copywriting team.
Hands-on contributor with 10+ years experience.
Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy and product knowledge.
Experience writing catalog copy and general interest articles.
Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
401(k) with 5% employer match.
Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
Scholarship program for children of employees.
Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
In-house salon and spa.
Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Copy Editor, Agent Marketing
About the team
You will be a part of the Agent Content team, a small group of writers and editors who value collaboration and are passionate about creating compelling copy that motivates our B2B audience segments to connect with both our brand and products. We use basic Microsoft tools, WordPress, Asana as well as other tools to develop and deliver high-quality content to our marketing partners.
Our team is part of Zillow Group Studios, the creative arm of the Brand Marketing team. Our work – video, copy and design – delights audiences and helps stakeholders meet their goals. We do it all: from advertising to emails; from multimedia storytelling to creative strategy.
About the role
Our mission is to help real estate agents achieve their dreams, in business and in life, using technology. Your mission will be to help the agent marketing team's communications to real estate agents achieve new levels of success.
You will use your meticulous editing and nuanced understanding of audience segments to shape content and storytelling. You will work closely with stakeholders across the agent marketing group (including members of the email, SEM, social, events, SEO and product teams) to ensure quality and consistency across all marketing communications.
From helping performance marketing refine ad copy to editing blog posts, you will be a key player in our editorial process. You will care about the details without losing sight of business goals.
In this role, you will:
Collaborate with various teams across Zillow Group: marketing, design, SEM, etc.
Develop deep insights into agents and the products Zillow Group offers to them
Ensure all copy is on-brand, on-voice and on-message
Help teams shape communications around high-profile projects and products
Contribute to high-visibility product launches
Have opportunities to delve into department processes
Who you are
A seasoned professional with at least 3 years of copy editing experience, preferably in marketing for a major brand
Adept at identifying and adjusting tone to help convey messages effectively to your target audience while adhering to brand and AP style guidelines
A tenacious self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to roll up your sleeves and tackle all sorts of editorial challenges
A critical thinker who can help stakeholders communicate their message clearly and effectively
Skilled in managing multiple projects and tasks from multiple stakeholders while keeping sight of the big picture
Confident editing various types of copy (email, blog posts, landing pages, UI copy, etc.) across several channels (email, website, social, video, etc.)
Familiar with web publishing and search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
A pioneer who is comfortable with no day being the same as the one before
Positive, energetic and always ready to tackle a new challenge
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Content & Copy Writer
The Schneider organization has an immediate need for an experienced Copywriter to be responsible for executing communications with the purpose of building Schneider's brand awareness (tone/feel) and generating new leads. The Copywriter will leverage editorial, digital marketing and project management experience to create high-quality, targeted content for multiple platforms to include traditional collateral (direct mail, out-of-home, trade publications, radio, brochure, flyers, etc.), interactive media, social media, blogs and video production. This position broadens your industry knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions you for interesting challenges.
As Copywriter, your duties include but are not limited to:
Understand the internal and external audience needs and wants, and identify content opportunities to educate and drive new leads, as well as promote and build the overall Schneider brand.
Collaborate with a team of content contributors to ensure a consistent voice and brand across all communication platforms.
Manage projects from request to production to delivery within the set schedule and budget constraints.
Draft copy and collaborate with the design team to create content for publishing.
Work with subject matter experts and internal teams to create accurate messages for projects assigned.
Lead the development and execution of a content calendar that supports the customer journey (awareness, consideration, conversion and retention).
Help drive optimization in all communications.
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
Annual profit sharing bonuses available
Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
Health Care Spending Account
On-site services at some locations including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store at many locations
Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our preferred candidate will have:
Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field, plus three to five years of content development experience; or equivalent work experience.
Excellent writing proficiency.
Comfort in working with a wide variety of digital and traditional marketing channels.
Ability to project manage and own content development, as well as drive multiple projects simultaneously.
Must have previous computer experience (Mac platform) and an aptitude for learning new technology. Team player working effectively with cross-functional teams, leading through all levels of leadership.
Excellent interpersonal communications.
Self-motivated, organized, flexible strategic thinker with an insatiable curiosity.
Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Schneider's solutions include Van Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Bulk, Intermodal, Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. A $4 billion company, Schneider has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions since 1935.
The Schneider Way:
We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
We are a responsible member of the community.
Safety-first and always
Integrity in every action
Respect for all
Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Talent Development Specialist (Youth) - Copy
Title: Talent Development Specialist (Youth) - copy
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Development Specialist (Youth) - copy.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
As a(n) Talent Development Specialist (Youth) - copy you will:
Assists program participants in developing vocational goals reflective of their skills, capabilities and interests. Manages participant progress towards achieving goals by creating and updating plans.
Meets with participants to identify barriers to employment and develop strategies to manage these issues.
Maintains complete, accurate and timely case notes and related records in manual and or electronic systems.
Outreach to referrals who fail to show for appointment.
Eligibility determination, data entry and case management
May conduct orientations for outreach purposes
Maintain contact with customer and employers for work experience activities
May assist with guidance for vocational training activities, support service's needs
Create update and ensure completion of plans according to contract deadlines.
Attends scheduled supervision meetings to discuss participants progress.
Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in related field or a satisfactory equivalent of education and experience
Strong communication skills
Knowledge about community resources.
Able to work with and relate to participants and be culturally sensitive.
Strong organizational skills.
Must be computer literate and have MS Word and Excel skills at minimum, and the ability to learn specialized databases and software systems
Bilingual a plus
The base office for this position is located in Oil City, 1-2 Days per week will be spent at this location, with services for this position will be provided primarily in Clarion County.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
255 ELM ST , OIL CITY, PA 16301-1467 USA
Associate Creative Director, Copy (2018152)
Sometimes we get to touch greatness. Throughout the daily mission to weave the inspiration that drives the work we create, occasionally a magical headline or clever turn of phrase rises to the top. Like channeling something bigger than ourselves.
The relentless pursuit of that feeling is what we're looking for in an ACD writer at Javelin.
We've spent the past 15 years honing our data chops to deliver best-in-class customer experiences. But right now, the definition of a best-in-class customer experience is evolving… rapidly. We need an ACD who is a brilliant wordsmith, understands the contemporary channel mix and who will always aspire to touch greatness in every challenge.
The ACD is considered a star player at Javelin,and in this role you'll lead copywritingand partner with art direction from concept to execution for our agency's largest accounts. You're a new biz veteran, love the theatrics of a great client presentation and take pride in mentoring up-and-coming talent.
But when the chips are on the table, it's all about the work.
What you'll do:
Lead copywriting responsibility in creating original, culturally vibrant brand engagement and customer communications: from top-level campaign concepts to social, direct, and everything in between. You will have your finger on the pulse ofpop cultureas well asthe latest trends in advertising and technology.
Inspire clients and coworkers with innovative creative ideas that are grounded in business strategy and insights.
Support creative leadership and partner with other ACDs in leading and mentoring a multidisciplinary creative team to redefine what it means to have a great customer experience.
Demonstrate strong conceptual skills that add substance and value to the work beyond the copy, and communicate ideas and messaging rationale to other members of the creative or account management teams.
Build strong client relationships and earn the trust needed to do great work.
Actively participate in the creative process, while empowering your team to own the work.
Apply strategic thinking to every concept, design and copy decision.
What you've got:
7+ yearsofexperience copywriting and concepting across a range of marketing channels (ad campaigns, social, email, DM, banners,webpages, etc.)—and the killer book to prove it.
Familiarity with CRM concepts and data-informed creative.
Understanding of video editing and visual storytelling.
You know your way around a new biz pitch and can present like a champ.
Exceptional conceptual and storytelling talent.
Expert understanding of creative considerations across the entire channel mix.
Self-driven with the ability to take the reins when necessary, while also comfortable taking and giving direction.
Ability to thoughtfully and persuasively articulate creative concepts to cross-functional teams, both internal and external.
Confidence to lead the conversation and the soft touch to guide clients and partners into uncharted waters.
Ability to inspire and motivate while prizing different perspectives without ego.
Desire to partner with great people and build something amazing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!