Coral Gables Job Description Sample
Retail Pharmacist (Multiple Openings)
Multiple openings at premier, local community independent and retail pharmacy chains with immediate openings. PLEASE APPLY NOW!
- Handle and resolve customer issues, complaints and questions to build customer trust and loyalty.
- Interact with physicians and utilize reference material to gain information on customers and prescriptions and to resolve any issues that arise.
- Ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions filled by completing Drug Utilization Review and Final Quality Assurance, applicable to state and federal Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Build profitable business and script growth through recommended clinical programs including appropriate immunization and when available MTM (Medication Therapy Management), DCS (Diabetes Care Specialist), and all ongoing other programs as identified.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with medical-related issues and providing healthcare counseling.
- Supervise the work completed by Pharmacy Technicians and support staff while on duty.
- Assist Pharmacy Manager to train, coach, and manage Pharmacy associates.
- Maintain appropriate security of the Pharmacy department.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
- Prioritize Pharmacy Department tasks and follow through to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Including, but not limited, to cycle counts, inventory management and will-calls to customers.
- Openings are for all experience levels (New Grads to 7+ years of experience encouraged to apply)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and frequently.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve the confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on a frequent basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Bachelor's degree (BS), Doctoral degree (PHARM.D.), or equivalent in Pharmacy, and Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA).
- Market rate compensation
- Excellent benefits (medical, vision, vacation, etc.)
- And much more!
Miami Pre-Calculus Tutor Jobs
Miami Pre-Calculus Tutor Jobs
Varsity Tutors is always looking for bright individuals in Miami who are passionate about mentoring others. Aside from having knowledge in a subject area, tutors should also be friendly, articulate, and punctual. Working with Varsity Tutors in Miami includes several benefits, such as the flexibility to schedule your own sessions , and to set your own tutoring load. We put forth great effort to match students to the right tutors, resulting in relationships that provide for great learning environments.
What do we look for in a tutor?
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality
- Academic background in subject areas you wish to tutor
- Ability to personalize lessons for each student
Irrigation Repair Worker (51609)
NiteLines is looking to fill an
Irrigation Repair Worker:Location:
2800 SW 72nd Avenue Miami, FL 33155
Temporary through 10/1/18
Performs specialized semi-skilled irrigation maintenance repair work assisting irrigation foreman in the irrigation maintenance of City irrigation systems.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists skilled workers in the performance of maintenance, repairs, and installation of irrigation systems.
• Performs a variety of general maintenance duties to include cutting plumbing pipes, assembling risers, digging trenches, replacing controllers, repairing pipe breaks, repairing and replacing valves, spray heads, drip tubing, and other irrigation system components.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of tools and maintenance used in general irrigation, maintenance. Ability to assist skilled workers in the performance of irrigation duties.
Must have the use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, sit, stand, hear, hands to fingers dexterity, handle, feel or operate objects, read and write English.
Work is performed outdoors where exposure to extreme temperatures, electrical hazards, noise, heights, soil, roots, plants, and dust are common. Ability to work with small parts requiring close vision and dexterity. Must be able to lift, carry and or push articles weighing in excess of 50 lbs. and perform strenuous duties including working in tight spaces, entering into hazardous locations, climbing stairs, working in landscaped areas, reaching above and below shoulders, walking and bending. Must be able to wear hard hat/helmet, safety glasses, safety shoes and gloves.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Retail Branch Sales Manager
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
The Retail Branch Manager position is responsible for the direction and management of a team of outside sales loan originators who are selling EverBank lending products and services to prospective clients. The manager is responsible for ensuring the team achieves sales goals and maintains compliance with federal, state, investor and company guidelines and policies. In addition, this position requires the branch manager to be a top producing loan originator.
- Conducts sales activities customarily and regularly outside any fixed site including, but not limited to, EverBank's places of business and away from the loan originator's own office or home
- Recruits, hires, coaches, and counsels outside sales loan originators
- This is a producing branch manager position, must be a high level retail loan volume producer
- Identify, plan, organize and implement outside sales programs and strategies to deliver sales objectives
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the team's sales volume. Coach outside sales team to optimize production opportunity. Manage sales activity for consistent results within EverBank production standards. Review and coach outside sales activities.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Coach outside sales team to ensure optimum client experience resulting in cross-sold relationships and additional referrals.
- Identify and develop new business sources within the market. Build team strategy for capturing business from potential referral sources. Work with retail management as needed to ensure the EverBank brand is well represented. Participate in business development activities throughout market.
- Recruit Retail Loan Originators for outside sales team. Identify candidates well suited to represent EverBank with potential to grow our market share. Train, develop, and mentor staff to increase productivity. Responsible for on-boarding experience for new hires.
- Work with bank partners in and across other business lines to achieve corporate goals and objectives while maintaining a client first partnership
- Work closely with operations team to ensure a high level of customer service. Help execute defined responsibilities between outside sales team and operations team to ensure the best outcome for the client while maximizing sales potential.
- Perform daily management of the outside sales loan originators on assigned branch team
- Manage the presentation of loan products to customers and make sure outside sales loan originators manage their pipeline until loan is funded
- Ensure loans are offered and sourced according to EverBank guidelines for sale in secondary market or for EverBank portfolio
- Ensure each prospective client receives a high level of customer service and follow through
- Evaluate data to determine local market potential and make recommendation on business plan for the branch
- Manage staff by providing goals, support, oversight, supervision, and training
- Maintain sales at or above production standards as stated in the incentive plan
- Regularly track, maintain, and update accurate records of related sales activities within EverBank guidelines
- Review and monitor team's records of related outside sales activities for timely completion, consistency and accuracy and respond to any sales log inquiries from the Quality Control team
- Monitor and analyze financials, product penetration, opportunity and market share capture. Manage expense controls, draw management, pricing exceptions, pricing, and commission/override reports. Work with ROCs, ROMs, quality control units, and other support units to enhance production and quality control.
- Strong sales and verbal communication skills with interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to manage staff, lead branch initiatives, and work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of mortgage/home equity origination processes
- Knowledge of mortgage lending selling techniques and strategies
- Solid working knowledge of retail mortgage loan pricing
- Strong selling skills are necessary with the ability to convert prospects to customers
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and sales goals
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be able to make decisive and accurate decisions
- Must have the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and the internet effectively
- Three (3) years experience as a broker or loan originator of conforming, FHA/VA, and non-conforming loan products
- Three (3) years current experience managing a branch and loan originators in the mortgage industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will have been instrumental in the management of a high volume outside mortgage sales supporting both conforming, FHA/VA, and non-conforming loan products. History of recruiting and managing strong mortgage performers within a bank owned mortgage company/operations is important to success.
- Must be S.A.F.E. Act registered through NMLS
NOTE:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time. EverBank supports a drug free work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
The future of banking just got a lot brighter for individuals, businesses and institutions across the country, as EverBank is now a proud part of the TIAA family. In addition to jobs at EverBank, search our careers at TIAA too:
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No associate or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.
Location: FL - Coral Gables
Activation Date: Friday, February 16, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
A Luxury Senior Living Community
Voted #1 Senior Living in the USA
by the National Associated of Home Builders
1 Andalusia Ave.Coral Gables
corner of Miracle mile & 37 Ave.
A “Smart” 3 year old Building
Is looking for
An experienced, creative, energetic, outgoing individual
for the Management Hands-On position of
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic, take charge person!
Hotel, Hospital or Hi-Rise Apt Bldg experience –
4 or 5 years preferred
Hands-on & supervisory experience
Good planning & organizational skills
Self-starter who can work independently
Ability to multi-task & prioritize
Ability to make decisions & solve problems
Good Communication Skills
Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Knowledge of Local, State & Federal regulations
Knowledge of AHCA regulations preferred
Software Powered by iCIMS
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
English Teacher - Relocate To China. Ba/Bsc Required
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world.
We have vacancies for english teaching positions across China. So if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the English teaching position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at English First
At English First, you'll be provided the resources to become the best English teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards and iPads. We also offer a world-class ESL teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Join the EF Teacher Network today
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup.
Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a teacher social at a downtown bar. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with EF.
A Bachelor's Degree
A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New ZealandThe ability to obtain a clear background check
Ability to live abroad for at least one year
EVS Director (Acc Manager)
* Oversees and directs the day-to-day operation of the EVS department ensuring a clean, orderly and safe environment. Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own professional decision making and professional growth. * Ensures compliance with Joint Commission, OSHA, federal and state regulations, in addition to all accrediting organization standards. * Support and maintain a culture of safety and quality. * Keeps the General Manager informed of issues affecting program costs, service capabilities, effectiveness and efficiencies, as well as issues noted during quality inspections. Essential Job Duties: * Participates and contributes to departmental meetings, including meetings with the contract administrator and Joint Review Commissions. * Ensures compliance with all system-wide health and safety regulations. * An interview, hires, trains, appraises, counsels, and supervises staff as directed; handles disciplinary actions. * Plans work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties, establish and review standards and work procedures to ensure adequate housekeeping services are rendered to all areas; guide, train, and supervise all housekeeping staff in accordance with established company policies * Provide individual guidance & motivation to employee's to ensure an engaged workforce. * Maintain a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout facility and grounds. * Ensure that quality standards are met by conducting regular inspections and evaluations of the facility. * Oversees biohazards program, including Regulated Medical Waste program. * Schedule major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available * Timely follow-up on all client requests * Review patient satisfaction data monthly to ensure and maintain excellence in cleanliness and overall patient experience EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS * College degree preferred, or equivalent work history. Minimum 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in Health Care facilities in a supervisory position. * Working knowledge of all healthcare housekeeping policies and procedures. * Knowledge of hazardous material and hazardous waste storage, treatment and disposal. * Demonstrated progressive growth in the field of housekeeping facility maintenance. * Strong work ethic, intense drive and initiative for quality customer service. * Excellent written and oral communication; aptitude for listening and showing empathy; ability for problem solving (one-on-one and group). * Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff, to function appropriately under stress, to organize and prioritize tasks, and to stay within budgets, with a complete understanding of facility needs and requirements. * Excellent stress management skills, administrative and organizational, and follow-through (with associates and clients) and strong interpersonal skills required. * Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to speak, read and write English; bilingual (Spanish) a plus. A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
With over 37,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including K-12 schools, higher education, manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA’s management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Warm Market - Residual Income - Training Provided
Please visit http://applysfg.gr8.com to schedule an Interview with our hiring manager.
*Prior to your scheduled appointment, please be sure to watch BOTH videos listed on the webpage.*
Our company thrives on ambition, self-motivation, passion, and drive for success. Sales experience is always a plus, but not necessary. We are looking for team players who are hungry for success and passionate about helping people.
Those in your area who have recently purchased or refinanced a home receive a letter regarding Mortgage Protection Insurance. You will be calling to follow up, set an appointment and offer them a couple policies to choose from. NO COLD CALLING! .
• Performance based promotions every 2 months
• A+ leads with an appointment setting ratio of 70%+
• A system that is validated by agents nationwide
• A training system that offers you support from day one
• A flexible schedule that allows you to work on your own time
We have agents making $6k to $70k (+) per month thru their own personal production! Applicant must have a strong work ethic and be driven to succeed and willing to go above and beyond to achieve above average results. You must be willing to work for your $120k your first year. If you have what it takes to plug into our proven system, then the sky is the limit here. Feel free to apply on our website or at the website above.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!