Coral Gables Job Description Sample
Saas, HR Solutions, B2B Sales, Coral Gables, FLA
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++
Position: B2B/Outside Sales
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· Debt free since 2002
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations
We operate on an integrated global basis to source, process, and transport and distribute grain and oilseeds around the world. The main bulk products we handle are wheat, corn, oilseeds, barley and sorghum, as well as vegetable oils and meals. We have developed significant expertise in handling identity preserved and differentiated products that sustain their distinctiveness in overseas markets.
Because we charter more than 150 million metric tons of dry bulk tonnage, we have the logistical flexibility and opportunity to leverage efficiencies in the supply chain. We also work closely with finance and risk management businesses to offer a range of financial and hedging products to the products and services offered.
For the Commercial Trainee position, we offer a unique and exceptional learning curve opportunity within the Agricultural Supply Chain enterprise. We are looking to hire a Commercial Trainee to build foundational trading knowledge within the Agricultural Supply Chain enterprise. This is a unique opportunity to obtain such a broad and deep professional training in a dynamic and fast changing businesses where employees are encouraged to make decisions, collaborate across trading commodity desks, build hands-on experience, and pursue international careers.
Trading business is highly diversified, which means access and exposure to an array of markets, commodities and regions. We seek and encourage diversity of thought, courage and conviction.
The career paths in Trading involves:
20% Assist Trader in research, analysis and gathering of information via communication with main origination offices in order to determine best alternative for the region.
20% Work along trader to develop and maintain relationships with clients that allow the desired degree of loyalty while offering the proposition value of the company in accordance with the segmentation of the client portfolio.
10% Assist Traders in analysis of information on the variables that affect the components of the price of commodities.
10% Feed the information systems through the entry of the terms of the sales contracts.
10% Assist in the buy process of physical product and freight from origination offices. Report discoveries best alternative, trade, negotiate and execute sales in coordination with other functions.
10% Input product line position and exposure daily management (physical and freight) according to Traders instructions. Discover, create and present value propositions to selected customers.
10% Work in conjunction with the traders/merchants in determine fob/freight backstop for other merchants at destination including quality specifications and market analysis. Research, analyze and communicate fob/freight information.
10% Analyze and consolidate/report regional supply and demand to other offices within the enterprise.
• Computer literate
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, effective decision making and problem solving skills
• Appetite for risk, comfortable taking and managing risks
• Challenging, inquisitive
• Strong oral and written communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player
• Business partnering and customer orientation
• Highly motivated, self-starter and drive to succeed
• Displays leadership potential and essential qualities of integrity, conviction and courage
• Ability and passion to work in a diverse, multicultural and fast pace environment
• Geographically mobile and willingness to travel
Portuguese communication skills, written and oral.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics or other relevant accredited program
3+ years of prior work experience
HIGHLY STRONG analytical and quantitative skills
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Yes
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- No
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level- Associate
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Often
Loan & Closing Coordinator
Immediate opening for a Loan Sales Collateral Coordinator this is a possible temp to perm position candidate must be able to handle all aspect related to collateral documentation. Must have experience with mortgage notes, original note and lost notes along with affidavits related to mortgage files and documentation. This position will be dealing with a lot of paperwork from pre closing and post closing files. Candidate will have to research and manage all pre-closing and post-sale collateral work from files documentation, attorney bailee letters and any pending exceptions from any banks or purchasers custodian accounts.
Previous experience in Mortgage and closing department experience is preferred for this position. This is a temporary to perm position (potential to becoming perm)
Candidate must be able to start immediately pending background check, drug testing clearance for this position.
Candidate is required to have:
Previous mortgage or loan servicing or closing experience for this role
Must be unemployed and able to start immediately
Hourly rate is 16.00 to start with potential increase upon hiring
Candidate might be required to work overtime depending on the volume of work in the department
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly rate is 16.00 to start candidate must have mortgage or closing experience for this position will not consider candidates that don't have that background or experience.
Director Of Behavioral Health
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - Plans, organizes, directs, defines and controls services provided with the Behavioral Health Program. Must demonstrate an ability to provide specified services to meet the legal, organizational, hospital and medical staff guidelines. ?? SUPERVISOR - Behavioral Health Services Designee ?? SUPERVISES - Directly supervises Community Liaison, Activity Director and Social Worker/Case Manager.
Indirectly supervises all other program staff including nursing staff along with Nurse Manager ?? DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO Demonstrates expertise in coordinating, directing and managing all aspects of the treatment program. Develops policies and procedures which relate to the organization, management and treatment systems of the program and coordinates with Medical Director, CNO and Nurse Manager in the development of policies and procedures which relate to clinical and medical consideration Defines the overall philosophy and objectives of the unit in accordance with those of the hospital and interprets same to staff Establishes and maintains an organization plan consistent with the overall hospital organization as evidenced by the organization chart Establishes priorities, schedules task completion and meets scheduled deadlines as evidenced by timeliness of reports Develops and implements improvement to unit methods, systems and procedures Chairs or appoints chairperson(s) to committees as needed and ??noted by attendance Responsible for constituting the treatment team and for conducting or designating for conduct of treatment planning and process review conferences Maintains a call roster for physicians affiliated with the program to provide support and consultation as needed Develops an internal QA program to maintain high quality patient care Makes rounds regularly to ensure that patient care program functions are appropriate and that patient needs are being met Develops procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of the program's treatment process to assure the program goals and objectives, patient needs and compliance with all applicable quality standards as well as federal, state and local licensure requirements, codes and regulations are being met. Develops and maintains a successful and satisfactory inquiry/call system and education system to train all staff involved with process of receiving and follow-up with patient inquiries.
Demonstrates the ability to financially manage the program Coordinates with CNO, Nurse Manager and Behavioral Health Services to ensure staffing patterns are appropriate for patient population served and meets guidelines Ensures proper and economical use of equipment, supplies and facilities for maintaining patient care Ensures referral development and community education activities are appropriate and ensures the success of the program Consults with patient and patient families, as necessary, for purpose of solving complaints dealing with patient care Serves as the official representative of the unit within the community Coordinates agreements with appropriate community agencies and programs that will ensure continuity of care and the proper use of community resources Serves in a resource capacity to other area agencies both public and private, regarding services available and interprets the program and its services to the general public, staff members, other professionals, and families of ??patients Makes or ensures weekly contacts with referral agents Maintains understanding of Hospital ADC goals and referral development activities necessary to meet those goals Demonstrates the ability to maintain and direct qualified personnel Maintains a system that indicates qualifications, experience and accomplishments of each staff member as evidenced by written job descriptions and employee files Establishes standards for the evaluation of personnel performance as evidenced by annual evaluation of employees Recruits, hires, supervises, disciplines personnel and if necessary transfers or dismisses unit staff with the approval of Behavioral Health Services designee and in consultation with human resources of hospital and or corporate human resources Participates in the planning and providing of staff development and in-service training programs for unit staff and supervises the overall unit staff education process Completes all competency programs annually or as required by hospital Oversee and participate in the assessment of patients for admission to program, also ensure that services and admission is available on a 24/7 basis including a call in system. Perform other duties and special projects upon request by Behavioral Health Services Team ?? KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES ?? Must have a valid driver's license A firm grounding in the principles of behavioral health administration and must be capable of organizing, managing, promoting and thoroughly evaluating an inpatient service program. ?? EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE Preferably possess a Master?s Degree in the behavioral sciences, social work, or health administration, or nursing. Nursing degree with appropriate experience is acceptable. Must have two years of full-time experience with at least one year in a supervisory or administrative position. ??Bachelor?s Degree with required experience will be considered.
Java Developer Role In Sunny Miami, FL.
A top Health Insurance Provider is seeking a Java Developer with PL/SQL skills to help design and develop an application with integration technologies.
Excellent environment with top technical tools and equipment plus learn the cutting edge design and technical strategies in the Hot health care market. This position will launch you into many new and exciting challenges that will only enhance your Corporate portfolio and technical tool belt.
Located in Beautiful and Sunny Miami, FL, you will :
* Participate in Business Requirement discussions, identify system impacts and design solutions.
* Understand and have good knowledge of technologies, architecture, frameworks and processes used in the project, account and practice.
* Should be capable of providing innovative solutions to business problems.
* Deliver projects on time and within budget with quality.
* Ensure your projects meet the customer expectations as measured by scorecards and NPS.
* Understand Customer Domain and business processes.
* Quick Turn Around to day to day and high priority ad-hoc requests.
* Ensure SDLC/QA compliance using Defined process and methodology.
* Participate in QA activities, final inspection, reviews, audits, metrics data generation, collection, interpretation and submission.
* Define and established Configuration Management.
* Establish/enhanced template, Guideline, checklists and standards for project and team.
* Follow HIPAA and PHI data security guidelines.
* Production Support and Incident Management.
* Mentor offshore team on a continuous and regular basis to ensure knowledge transition and quality delivery.
The day to day activities include:
- Graduate or Master's degree with 3+ years of experience in US Healthcare domain preferrably Payer segment.
* Technical expertise in Java/J2EE, Unix/AIX platform, Oracle, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
* design and implement technical solutions in Integration technologies.
* requirements gathering, analysis, design and development.
* handling customer and other third party vendors effectively.
* problem solving ability to provide solutions to complex and new business problems.
* Generate innovative ideas and apply them in implementing solutions.
* flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs.
* Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
* Good understanding of industry best practices, processes and procedure
•Good to have- Information builder iWAY, Oracle, Web Service
•Business Domain knowledge of Healthcare Payer
•Good Team Player
•Production Support Experience
Outside Sales - Territory Manager
- Platinum Choice Bancard is a leader in the Merchant Services Industry. We are proud of our partnerships allowing us to place any Merchant in need including High Risk. We offer FREE Point of Sale Equipment as well as several free specialty terminals all with no penalty to you. E-sign is available for your merchant applications making your sales process seamless. Platinum Choice Bancard takes a different approach in customer care by analyzing a merchant’s entire situation, rather than just how much we can save them. We believe in a package that will benefit the customer based on the customer’s individual situation. Most companies pay thousands of dollars for what we provide to our Customers for FREE. We are seeking highly qualified Outside Sales Representatives and Managers to fuel our continued growth.
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
- At least 3+ years of experience in UNIX, C++ coding in recent consecutive projects.
- At least 3+ years of experience in recent consecutive projects in Multi-threading concepts, STL and Boost libraries.
- Experience with Data Structure and Algorithms
- Good to have experience in Socket Programming
- Proven expertise in Object Oriented Programming, Shell scripting or Python
- Problem solving skills
- Prior experience in interacting with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in onsite/offshore model
Outside Sales Representative
Location: Miami, FL
Compensation: $100,000 plus - Combination of Salary & Uncapped Commission+ Fortune 500 Benefits Package
This position is for a results-driven, money-motivated self-starter, responsible for cultivating new business opportunities for PEO & HR Outsourcing services. As a business development associate, you will be responsible for developing a local client base through prospecting, networking, and cold calling to various industries and local businesses.
Successful candidates have come from the following industries: Industrial Distribution Sales, Building Products Sales, Route Sales, Promotional Products Sales, Copier & Stationary Sales, Transportation and Logistics Sales, Residential and Commercial Contractors Sales
- Maintain high activity standards (prospecting, daily cold calls, number of appointments per week, etc.)
- Manage prospect funnel accurately and effectively.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold calls, premise visits, networking and attending networking events.
- Present our products and services with sufficient knowledge and understanding.
- Sales proposal development and presentation.
- Build and enhance relationships with clients/ prospects.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue quotas.
- Superior communications skills.
- Aggressive follow up, territory management and closing skills.
- Demonstrated success in a changing and high-paced environment.
- Outside Sales Experience
- A high level of business acumen, strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Competitive base salary and residual commission plan (negotiable, based on sales experience)
- Quarterly sales contests.
- Fortune 500 Benefits package includes Health, Dental, Life, Long and Short Term Disability, Vision, and 401k Plan including employer match
- Mileage and Cell Phone Allowance
MIA Future Opportunities
Don't see the role you're looking for? Connect with us anyway!
We're always looking to connect with great people in Miami for future opportunities as our team grows.
Roles we often hire for:
- Senior Account Executive
- Account Executive
- Account Coordinator
- Director of Business Development
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designer
In general, we look for people whose personal values match our core values.
We listen first. Listen to understand. Listen to build. Listen to solve. We Listen.
GIVE A SHIT
We don’t just clock in and clock out. We attack each day with purpose.
ASK ‘WHAT IF?’
We are not content with status quo. We push ourselves to find new, innovative ways to simplify and solve complex problems.
FIND A WAY
We make it happen and use limitations to our advantage.
MAKE IT COUNT
Impact is everything. We don't go through the motions; we do it to get results.
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% company-paid medical and vision coverage for employees
- Profit-sharing program for all benefits-eligible team members
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
- Reimbursement for fitness-related races/events
- Free business books
- 401k with 50% company match, up to 4% of salary
- Annual 3-day company cruise
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!