Core Composer Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Machine tender, loading car bumpers (10 pounds) on to a conveyor, removing chrome pets with a grinder. Very friendly and welcoming environment.
-Must be able to communicate in English
-Must be able to life 10-30 Pounds
-Pass drug test
-Clean 7-year background check with no felonies
-No pattern of criminality
Note: Temp to
Full-timeSalary: $13.00 /ho
Shift: 2nd (Monday-Friday) (2:00PM-10:00PM)
Hurry and Apply today!
CLEARSTAFF, INC 251 N. Bolingbrook Dr. Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 759-2900
A staffing agency is only as good as the employees it recruits and retains. Our goal is to place every employee in the best position to succeed. For more information go to www.clearstaff.net
Back Tender / Paper Machine Tender - (Shelby Expansion)
Clearwater Paper Corporation is seeking experienced Machine Tenders and Back Tenders to support paper machine operations in our Shelby, NC plant. Successful candidates will have a minimum s of one (1) year, High School diploma or GED, and knowledge of manufacturing processes. A combination of experience in the following areas is also desirable: Demonstrate personal safety awareness and promote a safe work environment. Willing to work rotating shifts/overtime. Good mechanical and troubleshooting skills, solid computer skills, operate high speed equipment after an initial training period. Paper machine, converting, or other process related experience. Ability to communicate effectively in a team or self-directed work environment. Key responsibilities are not limited, but include:
Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Familiar with Lockout/Tagout policies as well as Confine Space policies
Assist with control room operating duties, such as blade changes and machine sheet breaks
Examine completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work orders, and adjust machinery or notify appropriate individuals as necessary to correct production problems
Assist in Continuous Improvement projects, such as 5S events and Kaizens
Assist during maintenance outages and felt and wire changes
Move finished rolls, chemicals or other materials to and from storage or production areas and loading docks with material handling equipment
Familiar with DCS for Machine Operations
Familiar with Wet end and Dry end components of a Paper Machine
Understand operations of a small gas fired Boiler – boiler startup and boiler water testing
Adjust Paper Machine Process To Maintain Quality Centerlines Of Paper
Direct Team Members In Daily Operations Of Paper Machine
Assist Quality Department during trials
Train Team Members in Paper Making Process and Back Tender Responsibilities
Perform Responsibilities as a Relief Control Room Operator
Enter Work Orders Into JDE Work Order System To Identify Equipment In Need Of Repairs
Work With Maintenance and E&I Department in Completing Work Orders
Manage Team on down Days If in Control Room operator position
Able To Prioritize Several Situations At Once
Other duties as assigned Required qualifications and competencies:
High school education or GED required + 2-5 years experience working as Back Tender
Problem solving ability
Good reading, writing and verbal skills
Basic computer skills
Self-Motivated Additional experience preferred:
Achievement of technical skills in all positions on the paper machine
Prior DCS (Distributive Control System) experience
Tissue paper experience This position requires working in all areas of the paper machine. Lifting, bending will be required. The area is hot and loud. There are slipping, tripping and falling hazards, as well as in running nips and suspended loads. Compressed air, steam, lubrication oil and hydraulic fluid will be used in the paper machine area. Travel for this position is minimal, but may be occasionally required. Overtime is required to complete critical tasks and meet deadlines. Req No.: 2017-3144 External Company URL: http://www.clearwaterpaper.com
Snider-Blake is looking for a Machine Tender for our client in the Solon area. This position is a 1st shift from 6A-2:30P, with a pay rate starting at $12/hr depending on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets up filling and packaging equipment based on production schedule and ensures rapid start-up and minimal product loss through proper pre-start adjustment
- Identifies, adjusts and corrects equipment malfunctions
- Performs routine preventative/predictive maintenance activities on equipment, machinery and building components
- Reports and documents abnormalities to the maintenance supervisor
- Interprets drawings and schematics as a troubleshooting aid for machines
- Mechanical aptitude--capable of rebuilding and or repairing machines or assemblies to original operating conditions
Qualifications and Skills
- Manual dexterity--able to use small hand tools, scales, hand trucks, utility knifes, and computer equipment
- Must be able to communicate, discuss and/or review repair problems with Engineering, Production Team Leads or vendors as needed
- Ability to fabricate, weld, or machine parts as required is a plus
- Ability to use various measuring devices (torque wrench, micrometers,Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.) is a plus
- Three years’ related experience with filling/pressing machines
- Must have strong mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Also must have the ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, temperature, rate and distance
If interested, submit your resume and apply:
Walk-ins welcome 9AM-2:30P Monday-Friday
Bring 2 forms of ID
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
4200 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
Ensure machine is operating at required speed, producing quality product with minimal waste.
Will change paper, glues, inks, as well as unjam machines as necessary. Essential Functions and
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures.
Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards. Utilize lockout/tagout as required, following established policy; ensure guarding is in place at all times. Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
Seeking candidates on 1st shift that have machine operating experience. Lots of overtime, long term work. Must have good attention to detail. If you are looking to grow within a company this is the place to be. If interested send a resume.
111 Washington St,
Plainville, MA 02762
P: (508) 809-6506
F: (508) 809-6507
Applied Research Scientist, Core Machine Learning
Applied Research Scientist, Core Machine Learning (Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY) Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningf
Electric Machine Core Mechanical Engineer – Hybrid Vehicle Team
As a member of the Hybrid Vehicle Team, you will design and analyze electric machines suitable for HEV or BEV architectures. You will develop methods to improve electric machine performance through improved materials, modeling methods, and design algorithms. You will develop test plans and process data from electric machine testing.
- Responsible for mechanical design of electric motors (electric machines) for automotive EV applications
- Performs stress analysis, dynamic analysis, component sizing, and design optimization
- Works with electrical design engineers to finalize electric machine design
- Works with CAD designers to develop 3D models and prints for all components
- Works with transmission design team to package electric machines into transmissions
- Builds, tests, and evaluates electric machine prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 2+ years of mechanical design experience focusing on stress and dynamic analysis
- 2+ years of experience with CAE tools, such as Abaqus, Ansys, Hypermesh, Catia, etc.
- M.S.or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering focusing on stress and dynamic analysis of rotating equipment
- 2+ years of electrical motor mechanical engineering experience
- 2+ year experience with GD&T, tolerance stack-up, and statistics
- Good understanding of construction / manufacturing methods of electric machines
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Powertrain Design & Release experience
- Six Sigma green belt or black belt certified
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, TN visa holders may be considered.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Core Laempe Machine Operator - DS (Fo96#132-17)
The primary responsibility of this position is to produce cores on an automatic core machine that meets the required specifications and quality standards. The individual must be able to follow general machine shop practices while working under minimal supervision. Responsibilities cited below are considered essential job functions:
Adhere to established safety procedures and 5 “ S ” standards (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain the cycle) required to perform daily duties in this position, including the proper techniques used in lifting/moving of parts
Sets up Laempe core machine for various style core boxes, including the entry of job programs into the database, without assistance
Produce quality cores on a high production and automatic core machine in accordance to specific procedures and process sheets to ensure quality and avoid damage
Prep cores as needed for next operation
Identify cores properly when completed
Produce cores by other methods as needed
Move materials by using floor walkers or tow motors as needed
Strictly observe safety rules and procedures
- Other duties as assigned; required being very flexible in their daily job assignments Working Conditions/Physical
General shop and machine tool noise, heat, dirt, sand, grease, high temperatures and fumes from the operation of machines and equipment. Normal working position is standing or walking through out the plant. Some repetitive lifting/moving is required, depending on the daily assignment or tasks being performed. Physical ability to wear respirator and safety equipment required. The weight can range up to 75 lbs in which proper lifting/moving techniques are required. Standard Shift Hours: Mon
2:30pm (Core Hours) + overtime Benefits: Paid Time-Off Paid Holidays Medical Insurance with Flexible Spending Account Free Medical Clinic for Employees and Dependents Dental & Vision Insurance Life, STD & LTD Life Assistance Program 401(k)
Block Plant Tender - Coral Rock / Punta Gorda, FL
Block Plant Tender
Coral Rock / Punta Gorda, FL Location: Punta Gorda, FL, US, 33982 Company: Preferred Materials
- Concrete Job ID: 121292 Preferred Materials – Concrete Division, part of Oldcastle Materials Southeast Division, is a leading supplier of ready mix concrete, concrete block, rebar and building materials in the state of Florida, providing the highest product quality and service in the construction industry. With headquarters in Bonita Springs, Florida, and operations in five key Florida markets, Preferred Materials provides municipalities, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, builders and suppliers a wide variety of construction materials and products.
Our employees make Preferred Materials a great place to work. We promote a strong safety culture, where employees take responsibility for their own safety. Are you a Block Plant Tender looking for a change?
As a Block Plant Tender you will perform a wide range of duties within the plant including, but not limited to: Operating a forklift, lifting as much as 40 pounds alone, being on feet all day, following all required safety procedures and general clean-up around the plant. Monitors the operation of concrete block manufacturing machine.
Tasks include, removing and installing brick molds, cleaning all parts of the machinery. Shoveling, sweeping and raking up debris from base of machinery. Will also make adjustments to calibration of machine and make general repairs as needed to keep machine operating.
Pushes blocks along rollers and arranges them to be placed onto pallets. May climb into machinery to repair parts. Climbs into and works in enclosed space when cleaning out mixer.
Minimum 1 years previous experience
Ability to work independently as well as part of a tea Shift differential may apply What Oldcastle Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion About Oldcastle Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family.
Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. Oldcastle Materials South Division is a part of Oldcastle Materials, Inc., the third-largest aggregates and ready mixed concrete producer, and the number one asphalt producer in the United States. The South Division consists of three regions:
Appalachian Materials, Midsouth Materials & Preferred Materials. Companies operate in the states of Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, with limited operations in Georgia and South Carolina. Oldcastle is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on LinkedIn and WordPress (Career Blog), Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook! Oldcastle Materials, Southeast Division is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Materials, Southeast Divisions is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network. Nearest Major Market:Fort MyersJob Segment:Plant, Plant Operator, Warehouse, Machinist, Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering Apply now »
We are seeking a Roll Tender to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the operation of machines to print and die cut consumer packaging made from paperboard. Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and rotating day and night shifts.
- Set up and operate machinery to print and die cut paperboard/folding cartons
- Adjust machine gauges to reduce product defects
- Monitor machine cycles to avoid equipment issues or failures
- Review rolling orders and blueprints to verify product specifications
- Calculate and record daily production numbers
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!