Core Drill Operator Job Description Sample
CNC Operator & Drill Press Operator
Looking for someone who has skills in operating a CNC, Lathe and Turret Fuji machine and also running a drill press.
General Labor at times.
Hours 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of CNC experience do you have?
- How many years of Lathe experience do you have?
- How many years of Turret experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
At Employ-Ease, our mission is pretty simple:
Find great people
Provide great service
Offer open and honest communication
Remaining sincere to our beliefs, ethics & practices
Committed to our employees' and clients' success through our achievements
Accepting and welcoming change
Treating people like people
Committed to providing a positive experience
Remembering who we are, where we came from & where we are going
Looking to be not just different, but better.
Our business is easily summed up; we're a people business. However, our approach is what sets Employ-Ease apart from other staffing firms. We don't just build business, we build relationships. Every client, every candidate, represents a strong and meaningful relationship that we value.
The Driller Level 1 operator reports directly to the Drilling/Lamination Manager and will be responsible for monitoring, controlling and operating computerized machines to drill integrated circuit boards.
Keep drill machines running efficiently by having next job on schedule ready to go on drilling machines.
Essential Duties and
Ability to read and understand job specifications, schematics, shop orders and operating instructions.
Ability to identify drills by diameter sizes and flute lengths.
- Ability to set-up the following processes:
- Need to be extremely detailed oriented to be able to work with small and large components.
- Able to load programs, verifying diameters and quantities in the machine.
- Cassette loading and determining correct number of drills for total panels and hit counts required
- Set up Panel orientation on drill table
- Panel set-up with entry and backup material
- Zero correction orientation and direction
- Assess proper tooling method during the process
- Use of a Drill F/A Mylar for inspecting correct locations and missing holes
- Tool inspection for unusual wear or debris
Use X-ray for centering drilled hole on pads
- Blowing panels free of debris
- Proper panel handling
- Practical use of depth gage, micrometer, caliper and pin gages
- Ability to multi-task by performing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Work overtime as required
- And other duties as assigned
Hitachi single-spindle w/vision
Bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
Walking and standing during most of the shift
Department requirements regarding ear plugs
Gloves when required
Exposed to radiation Equipment
Handling irritant debris
Handling sharp objects
Proper drill bit handling
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma preferred but not required
Read, write and speak English on a working level
Previous drilling experience preferred
Good communication skills
Printed Circuit board experience preferred
To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer does not participate in providing visa sponsorship for employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Cdl-A Driver \ Horizontal Directional Drill Operator
We have an immediate position available for a CDL-A driver that has experience with or is willing to learn
Horizontal Directional Drilling. Job Type:
- Maintain valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class A, with airbrake endorsement and tanker endorsement).
- Experience with or willing to learn Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations (Vehicle and Operator Qualifications).
- Understanding of client and company work specifications.
- Ability to comply with the “Operator’s Manual” for your particular equipment.
- Self-motivated, safety, quality and production minded.
- Ability to read and comprehend and follow all quality/safety policies and procedures.
CES is a pioneering partner in joint trench construction combining electric, gas, communications, and CATV in a single trench. CES finds solutions to the most difficult construction problems in the densest urban to rural areas. CES has a proven record of quality, workmanship and assigns the highest priority to the satisfaction of clients, their customers and property owners.
Competitive wages and sign-on bonus for qualified applicants.
Rockydale Quarries Corporation, an established aggregate producer, is seeking a Drill Operator at our Staunton location.
Applicant must be able to operate drilling machine to bore holes in various materials according to specifications; measure and mark patterns for drilling. Strong knowledge and experience with regulating speed of drilling machine, flow of water (coolant), and drilling speed required. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, assisting with blasting operations, servicing and making normal operating adjustments to equipment, and other related production duties.
Previous experience of at least one (1) year or more of training or experience with similar or same equipment is required. Must be able to travel to additional quarry sites, with some overnight stays required. High school diploma or GED required. Must possess clean driving record. This is a mining environment and requires the ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
Applicants may apply in person or submit resumes as follows:
Staunton Lime Company
251 National Avenue
Staunton, VA 24401-4405
Directional Drill Operator Locator
Rock and Dirt Construction is looking for a directional drill crew/excavator operator/lineman-Aerial crew or laborers with Aerial or Underground experience. We are a contractor for AT&T/Verizon. Will provide training if needed. Will need clean drivers license and be able to pass drug test, CDL would be great. We are a growing company looking for people to help advance our company. Come apply in person or send me a email and join our team today. We offer 401k, health, dental, paid vacation and holidays. Pay depends on experience. Email is best.
HDD - Horizontal Directional Drill Equipment Operator
Check us out at tkns.net
Come grow with us!
Experienced Horizontal/Directional Drilling Operator
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
Operate directional drill machine
Complete work as directed by jobsite foreman
May provide instruction to others, including assisting in training of less experienced operators and laborers
Preventative maintenance of equipment, including drill rig, truck and trailer
Maintain clean and safe work site
Able to safely operate horizontal drill machine
Class A CDL with Air Brake Preferred, or ability to obtain one in timely manner (with Company assistance)
Minimal short term required DL is state equivalent for 10k-26k CMV or combo (with Company assistance).
DOT Medical Certification, or ability to obtain Med Card in timely manner (with Company assistance)
Able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather conditions
Some overnight travel required (with per diem)
Benefits for this position include competitive wages, medical/dental/vision insurance, matching 401(k), holiday, paid time off, and potential bonus pay.
It is our goal to hire and develop people who want to be the best while challenging us to raise the standard. Telecommunications expertise, together with on-the-job training, and open communication keeps positive things happening at TurnKey. We value a strong work ethic, collaboration, and fresh ideas.
2Nd Shift Drill Operator
Remedy is looking for a Contract to Hire Drill Operator for our client in Schofield, WI. Must have prior drill and saw experience to apply! Pay is $14.00 per hour! If you are interested, please apply today!!
Second Shift: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:00am. Over time on Friday's when needed
Type: Contract to Hire
As a Saw Operator, you will:
- Responsible for setting up the Saw Mill Drill each day
- Make sure parts are being processed quickly and checked for flaws and errors
- Make adjustments on the machine if needed
- Deliver parts after they are produced in an orderly fashion
- Read and understand technical drawings and schematics
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Responsible for creating and loading programs onto the machine
- Communicate effectively with other team members and supervisors about production
- Must have great attendance
- Prior drill experience is preferred
- Be able to read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Great verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Be able to enter information into the computer system
Shift: Train on first shift move to2nd
Shift (2:30PM – 11:00PM)
- With minimal supervision, operates single spindle drill press to perform precise and intermediate level machining operations such as, drilling, countersinking, spot facing, and tapping holes in metal work parts.
Essential Duties and
- Reads blueprint or job order and tooling instructions for specifications such as hole locations, and size feed rates, cutting speeds, and cutting tools to be used.
- Lifts parts manually or with hoist, places it in fixture, or jig, or on machine table, and secures it with clamps or holds it in position under spindle.
- Engages power or automatic feed or manually operates feed lever to feed tool to specified depth in parts.
- Turns valve handle to start flow of coolant against tool and parts or dips tool in cutting oil prior to mounting.
- Verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Positions and secures drilling jig to guide cutting tool.
- Tilts table or spindle to machine holes at specified angles.
- Works on various types of metallic materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of related experience
Under general supervision operates two or more numerically controlled machines simultaneously to drill low tolerance holes in panels. Independently performs complex and standard machine setups involving loading NC programs, aligning the pinning of the panels, visually and mechanically inspecting the panels, and making the required adjustments. Perform the necessary tasks to keep multiple machines at or near capacity output levels.
- Select drills from planning sheet call out.
- Set up drilling machine and make work zero corrections from the 4-point x-rays.
- Operate more than one drill when conditions permit.
- Help others when time allows.
- Remove broken drills and fix shallow drilled holes.
- Clean the drill equipment and work area.
- Log in and out of the Proms computer.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in the printed circuit industry, in Drilling.
- Understanding of industry standards and appropriate application.
- Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with management and supervisory staff.
- Ability to effectively follow company systems and procedures.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Strong knowledge in military and rigid flex boards.
- Computer skills required.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Our state-of-the-art printed circuit boards meet stringent quality standards and design specifications. Our commitment to innovative ideas and high standards allow us to provide our customers with the quality and reliability needed for the most advanced circuit board designs found in the industry today.
Rock Drill Operator - Experienced & Entry Level Positions; West Valley
Looking for experienced rock drill operators. Entry level positions also available.
Training provided. Reliable and Non-Smoking team player who is self motivated
and eager to work. Position is at a rock quarry operation.
Drug free environment, drug testing required. NON-SMOKING.
Great Benefits: 401K, health plan, and other benefits.
Send resume and contact phone number.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!