Core Winding Operator Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Technician - Winding Team
Position: Manufacturing Technician
Department: Winding Team
Primary Objective of Position:
Must be able to perform a number of the skills attached in the skills matrix utilizing manufacturing information as presented in the form of on the job training, engineering and manufacturing drawings, work instructions, process specifications, or process labor routings.
Major Areas of Accountability:
Works within the spirit of Code of Conduct and all other company policies.
Aligns with the Values as expressed in Electric Machinerys Values Statement
Practices the principles, and participates in the Electric Machinery Safety and Continuous improvement efforts.
Performs work to the quality standards as established by Electric Machinery.
Performance of routed operations within or better than routed goal hours.
Practices safe work habits
Exhibits willingness to assume any tasks as assigned both inside and outside of the Winding Team primary responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Work as a team member utilizing and performing to the Winding Team skills matrix
- Level I Skills
Mylar of Coils
Coil Loop Winder Setup and Wind
Hot Press Setup and Operation
Lead Cleaning, Buffing and Tinning
Low Speed Exciter Winding (mush)
Flat Copper Deburr, Clean and Insulation of coils
Setup and Operation of Tape Slitting Machine
Hand Taping of Low Voltage and Side Piece Coils
Winding of Shunts and FDR spools
VPI Preparation and Cleaning
- Level II Skills
Coil Former Setup and Operation (Form and Inspect)
Hand Taping of High Voltage Coils
Taping Machines setup and operation
- Small & Large Machine
Run and Maintain Small, Medium and Large VPI Systems
Manufacture Glastic parts using Saw, Shear and Bridgeport Mill
Assembly and Epoxy various items (Bearing Bench)
- Level III Skills
High Speed Exciter Rotor Winding
Turbo Rotor Winding
2, 4 and 6 pole Stator Winding
Insulate, Wind, Press and Test Flat Copper (4 & 6 Poles)
- Setup, insulate, operation, clamping and testing
Fork Lift Certification
Jib Crane Certification
Over Head Crane Certification
Preventative Maintenance of Machines and Equipment
Must be able to lift Twenty-five (25) pounds unassisted.
Some tasks may require lifting in excess of Forty-five (45) pounds.
Repeated lifting of material may also be required.
Several tasks require to work in leaning over, extended back position repeatedly, occasionally tight spaces, squatting, and kneeling.
Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
Work on Ladders and Platforms.
Work at Heights.
Several tasks require the following hand and arm motions repeatedly; pounding with various weight hammers, squeezing or grasping hand tools, prying with various sizes of weight bars, twisting motions.
Must be able to read work orders, prints and specifications.
Filament Winding Technician
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
FILAMENT WINDING TECHNICIAN
Perform filament winding operations on tubes and cylinder.
Perform filament winding work according to procedures, engineering drawings, and specifications and test instructions.
Conduct filament winding including setup, resin mixing, winding and oven curing applications.
Program and troubleshoot filament winding machine and software systems.
Provide input to engineers/management with respect to needed or recommended changes on wind patterns.
Perform all work per engineering drawings, as well as both written and verbal instructions from management and work with engineers to develop Composite Overwrapped Pressure Vessels (COPV).
Assemble and ship products on time which meets or exceed specifications.
Perform product inspection and rework as required.
Provide requested metrics and data of winding operations.
Responsible for the daily cleaning of all winding associated tools and equipment.
When needed, support other production area in COPV liner production, sub assembly and manifold assembly operations.
High school diploma or GED.
Minimum of 2 years' experience in setting up and operation filament winding equipment.
Minimum of 2 years' experience mixing epoxy resin systems using mass ratios.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience using standard mechanical measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.)
Ability to follow detailed work instructions on calibration.
Knowledge of different composite fiber and resin types.
Experience with MVP or Entec filament winding machines a plus.
Knowledge using filament wilding assembly tools and equipment.
Ability to review detailed assembly drawings for final assembly of hardware.
Ability to use custom tooling, fixtures, and equipment.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team, meet aggressive schedules, operate and understand engineering drawings and ability to make full use of computer network systems.
Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted.
Ability to travel to different sites, as needed. Up to 5% travel.
Ability to pass Air Force background checks for Cape Canaveral and Vandenberg.
Must be willing to work all required shifts, weekends, and overtime, as needed.
Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces.
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX's Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Senior Associate, Core Java Developer (Core Java + Big Data)
Please find below the detailed JD and kindly let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Role: Sr. Associate Core Java Developer (Big Data + Core Java)
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12 Months
NOTE: MUST HAVE Active LinkedIn Account.
The project is an initiation of a common data platform for all asset management data, like securities time series, security factors, portfolio holdings, benchmark holding and performance time series data scattered across different platforms and from different sources like database, flat files, Amazon S3 and through 3rd party web services.
The requirement is to load and store this data in a Cassandra based on the use cases and provide API layers on top of it, which will be data (raw or calculated) providing rest api for the analytical research teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Highly productive, self-motivated self-starter
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support core jave and big data technical solutions
- Requirement analysis and conceptual modelling of cassandra schema \
- Design and implementation of data loading application to load Cassandra.
- Extensive hands on experience on Core Java, Spring and Spark.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and Spring Integration preferred.
- Good to have experience/knowledge of Apache Solr and Apache TinkerPop
- Good to have experience/knowledge of Python scripting and Jupyter Notebook
- Hands on experience on Cassandra through development, operations or data modelling.
- DSE Cassandra table designs based on query pattern.
- Core Java, Spring Required (Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Integration preferred)
- Apache Cassandra – required
- Apache Spark (Core and Query) – required
- Apache Solr (Search), Apache TinkerPop (Graph DB) – Preferred
- Python scripting and Jupyter Notebook – preferred
Core Java Senior Developer - Equities High Touch And Portfolio Trading OMS
- Strong core Java knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-core / multi-threading concepts
- Low latency Java (GC elimination)
- Experience with messaging (Tibco, MQ)
- JDK 1.8+ programming paradigms
- Agile experience and mindset
- Strong testing and design skills
- Strong communication skills
- No prior business knowledge is required, although experience on following is a good to have
- Electronic Trading
- FIX protocol
- Energetic and self-driven, hunger for achievement
Sr. Core Java Developer With Big Data
- Must be a highly skilled senior Java developer with solid object oriented and DB/JPA experience to work on Big Data pipeline.
- Must be able and willing to go deep into a codebase to debug problems if needed, and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a mastery of leading java design patterns, stay current on latest technologies, and have experience with high complexity, high velocity systems
- Must have deep experience coding / architecting systems that handle thousands of transactions per second
- Must know how to parse large JSON files
- Must understand (minimally) big data concepts like Map Reduce, NoSQL database trade-offs, NoSQL Database configurations.
• Experience working in a Capital Markets firm (Investment Bank/Investment Management) with basic understanding of financial products
• Experience working with leading Big Data technologies like Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Geode, NiFi, and Vertx/NodeJS.
Senior Core Engineer (Blockchain)
- Design and develop robust, scalable, extensible applications and developer-facing platform technologies.
- Build back-end services that power our APIs
- Continuously test and refine components of the network
- Design new architectures and subsystems, working with the CTO and other senior engineers
- Help to hit critical product milestones by writing clean, maintainable code
- Help communicate and implement best practices for core engineering
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Author detailed technical feature specifications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 4+ years real-world experience developing software
- Strong experience with C++ 11 in a production environment
- Amazing communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Experience building components that are reusable, extensible, and modular
- Knowledge of best practices and development tools
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Enthusiasm for working on a small, growing team in a startup environment
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Direct experience with designing and implementing distributed systems
- Strong curiosity in blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
Sr. .Net Core Developer – A Full Tech Reboot Using Azure & More
Sr. .Net Core Iot Developer – Clean Code & Unlimited PTO
Core Seeburger @ Irvine CA
Job Title: Seeburger
Job Location: Irvine CA
Job Duration: 12+ Months (Potential for Long Term Contract until project ends)
Seeburger – main points to be met:
- Seeburger as a core – not as an add-on to SAP PI
- Seeburger Front End
- Seeburger Mapping Designer
- Seeburger Process Designer
- Seeburger Message Tracking
- EDI (O2C, P2P, others)
- Communication Protocols
- API (SOAP, REST)
- EDI (O2C, P2P, others): 3 years (Preferred)
- Mapping: 4 years (Preferred)
- Process Designer: 4 years (Preferred)
- Seeburger Front End: 5 years (Preferred)
- Message Tracking: 4 years (Preferred)
Backend AWS Software Engineer – AWS Iot Core & More!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!