Coremaker Machine I Job Description Sample
Description/Job SummaryJob Summary Operate isocure coremaking machine to produce cores for molding operation. Description Set up and operate isocure coremaking machine. Install and remove core boxes from the coremaking machine.
Ensure that boxes are properly aligned to prevent damage. Install blow and gas boards to prevent DMEA gas leaks. Monitor the quality of cores and tooling during the production run and notify supervisor of any quality, mechanical, or delay problems.
Take corrective action or initiate change of procedure (COP) as necessary. Perform visual inspection for scrap cores. Mark and separate scrap cores from good cores.
Calculate and report core loss. Notify supervisor as appropriate. Read and interpret detailed process instructions to ensure that tolerance, customer requirements and locating points are maintained.
Enter core process information on the core room computer system or programmable controller. Clean, mud, and assemble cores during the machine cycle. Ensure that all core fins are cleaned flush with saw.
Check cores with caliper to process tolerance. Place cores in appropriate storage boxes or on racks using required packing materials. Conduct daily operator audits, caliper checks, and scratch hardness tests.
Document results using statistical process control (SPC) techniques. Assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting, making minor adjustments or repairs to the machine as necessary.
Coremaker - 2Nd Shift
Our Client in the Lakes Region, who has a strong focus on being the global leader in providing innovative, high-quality products, systems and solutions in the field of water technologies, is seeking candidates who are able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to operate production machinery.
Specific Duties: The Coremaker is responsible for the operation of oven equipment for the purpose of baking sand to produce hardened molds or cores.
The operator will utilize a file to remove any excess material and smooth rough edges. The operator will also replenish the sand supply within the machine.
Previous manufacturing experience is helpful but not required. In house training specific to the position will be required.
Must be able to work in a team environment, in close quarters. Requires standing, stooping, bending, sitting, walking, twisting, kneeling, turning and some lifting of materials up to 45 lbs may be required. Requires constant alertness or activity. Safety equipment is needed to perform this position: steel toed shoes/boots, earplugs, and safety glasses.
Current Mon-Fri hours 2: 00pm
12: 30am (10 hr days) w/ mandatory Saturdays 12: 00pm
8: 00pm (8 hrs)
Machine Tool Builder, Machine Tool Electrician, Machine Tool Pipefitte
Looking for individuals with Machine tool experience as a Builder, Pipe-fitter or Electrician for various locations across the lower part of lower Michigan. Please do not apply with out a FULL resume. I will not consider applicants that do not submit a FULL resume.
installation of automation machinery.
Small Machine Mechanic / Welding Machine Repair Tech
AGL Welding Supply Co., Inc. is seeking a Small machines mechanic to join our Welding Machine Repair team in the Clifton, NJ location. You will be evaluating and repairing welding and industrial equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair machines in safe and timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are safe to use for customer
· Keep inventory accurate
· Fill out work orders
· Contact Manufacturer to discuss warranty issues
· Keep work area and equipment clean, safe and organized
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to read machine schematics
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be familiar with machine shop equipment
· Previous knowledge and experience with regards to welding machines a plus
· Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time
· Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs
AGL offers benefits including Health, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with company match.
Please submit resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Machine Operator, Slitter / Finishing Machine Operator, Machinist
Machine Operator, Slitter / Finishing Machine Operator, Machinist – Label solutions company seeks 15 Slitter and Finishing Machine Operators / Machinists to operate Slitter and Finish machines at their facility in York, PA.
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions paying to $14 an hour, depending on your experience. We have positions available on the 2nd and 3rd shifts!
Your responsibilities will include operating a slitter or finish machine and/or rewind table top machine and:
- Complying with all company and safety policies and procedures.
- Reading job tickets before setting up and running the machines.
- Inputting job information into the computer such as, setting machine specifications.
To qualify for this position, you must:
- Have at least 1 year of recent machine operating experience.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Have 3 years of verifiable employment.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs., as needed.
If you are detail-oriented and seek an opportunity with a company that will reward and appreciate your skills, then please send your resume, for immediate consideration, to:
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, please call: 717-430-6320
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Tool Sales Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
Machine Tool Sales Engineer
Stone Machinery, Minnesota location
We are a leading distributor of CNC machine tools in the upper Midwest and are looking for a Sales Engineer in Minnesota. The primary objective of a Stone Machinery Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for our company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach. Daily activities will include calling customers by phone (prospecting), conducting face to face meetings (sales calls), assessing customers’ needs and requirements, preparing quotations and proposals and closing sales. As a Sales Engineer, you will be visiting sites that include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, R&D facilities, technical schools, facilities of all sizes small to large.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of Industrial or Machine Tool Sales or related industry is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills and some experience reading manufacturing part prints. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The drive and desire to be Number One
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of generalized manufacturing
- Unquestionable customer empathy
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Machine Programmer
Company seeking experienced an CNC machine operator and a CNC machine programer with at least 2 years experience as an CNC operator and also 2 years experience as a CNC Programer. Pay DOE.
Will be a fulltime job with hours 8-5 Monday - Friday with 1 hours for lunch. Pay DOE. To find out how to apply to this opportunity please call Workforce Solutions Staff at 1-800-457-5633 or 325-795-4200 and have it added to your "Interested List". Your name will also be placed on the employer's contact list.
Machine Operator, Machine Attendant, Warehouse
Savvy Staffing Solutions in Webster is seeking Machine Operators for 1st shift and 2nd shift. Several TEMP TO HIRE positions currently open.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Machine Operation, Warehouse, Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Perform complete set up and operation of multiple mechanical or hydraulic brakes, presses, shears to fabricate components for product assemblies to meet customer demands.
- Maintain necessary records for all operations.
- Monitor equipment conditions and perform basic preventative maintenance.
- Checks completed parts to ensure compliance with quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
- Assist team in achieving plant and department goals.
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift/move 55 to 65 pounds.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tools
- Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels.
If interested in this job opportunity please stop by our office to fill out an application in person. please bring two forms of identification to apply, sample: Picture ID and Social Security Card (originals no copies).
We are located at:
106 Main Street
Webster, MA, 01570
Or call with any questions 508-461-5551
3Rd Shift Machine Operators
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Machine Operator job in Hopkins, MN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Entry-level, no experience required! Monday
11p-7a, $13.45/an hour How to Apply: Call or Text an Adecco Representative at and leave the following information
Text "Machine Operator" BASIC FUNCTION/PURPOSE Tend or operate one or more production machines running manual, semi-automatic or automatic cycle. Perform one or more of a variety of hand or machine operations on molded plastic parts, purchased parts, and inserts including assembly operations. Ensure adherence to defined quality standards and documented processes. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Machine Op 2nd
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!