Coremaker Machine I Job Description Sample
Description/Job SummaryJob Summary Operate isocure coremaking machine to produce cores for molding operation. Description Set up and operate isocure coremaking machine. Install and remove core boxes from the coremaking machine.
Ensure that boxes are properly aligned to prevent damage. Install blow and gas boards to prevent DMEA gas leaks. Monitor the quality of cores and tooling during the production run and notify supervisor of any quality, mechanical, or delay problems.
Take corrective action or initiate change of procedure (COP) as necessary. Perform visual inspection for scrap cores. Mark and separate scrap cores from good cores.
Calculate and report core loss. Notify supervisor as appropriate. Read and interpret detailed process instructions to ensure that tolerance, customer requirements and locating points are maintained.
Enter core process information on the core room computer system or programmable controller. Clean, mud, and assemble cores during the machine cycle. Ensure that all core fins are cleaned flush with saw.
Check cores with caliper to process tolerance. Place cores in appropriate storage boxes or on racks using required packing materials. Conduct daily operator audits, caliper checks, and scratch hardness tests.
Document results using statistical process control (SPC) techniques. Assist maintenance personnel in troubleshooting, making minor adjustments or repairs to the machine as necessary.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Machine Learning, Big Data An
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning, Big Data An Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning, Big Data An
Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Java, Python, NLP Based in San Mateo(right near the closest train stop in a brand new office), we are a privately held, established three year Big Data Analytics start-up using a data-as -a-service to dominate the space. Through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, we predict what the business user wants to visualize and then connects the data to the BI tools for fast and accurate results. It should come as no surprise that some of the most reputable company's out there like Nike, Disney and Boston Biomedical(to name a few) use our tool of choice. With the combination of funding we have closed recently along with our rapidly growing customer base, we are looking to hire talented Machine Learning enthusiasts who love data to support our aggressive growth plans that we have ahead. If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with 3+ years of experience working with Java or Python, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Disruptive and innovative are just a few words to describe us 2. We already have over 75 employee's and have been around for less than three years 3. Competitive Base + Equity + Health Benefits and unlimited PTO 4. We have fun and are deeply passionate about what we do and what we are trying to accomplish 5. The chance to join a funded, yet established start-up in an exciting space as our first Machine Learning Engineer
What You Need for this Position Although we hire for the person, and not the skill set, qualified candidates should be well versed in a majority of the following area's:
MS Degree Required(Ph.D strong plus)
Python / Java / Scala
Machine Learning Techniques and libraries; TensorFlow, MXNET, Keras to name a few
Natural Language Processing(NLP) / Recurrent Neural Network(RNN) A few other traits we look for in our employee's: - Data and analytics guru
Passionate about open source development and machine learning
Ability to work on a small team with the chance to move into leadership role down the road
You excel in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks at once We are looking to interview and hire as soon as we find the right fit. If you are interested in hearing more prior to jumping on the phone with the HM, please send over an updated resume to my email today -- firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning, Big Data An* CA-San MateoBS3-1420725
Hourly - Machine Operators / Machine Tec
Title: Hourly - Machine Operators / Machine TechniciansID: req11701Type:
Production / Distribution SupportDivision: PT - IgnitionLocation: Burlington, IA, United StatesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Federal-Mogul Powertrain is recruiting energetic, highly motivated individuals with mechanical aptitude looking to help produce the highest quality spark plugs in the world, Champion spark plugs.
If you're driven towards success and willing to work a weekend crew or shift work then this may be a position for you. Overtime is required and mandatory. Newly hired production employees may be responsible for setting up, repairing, operating and supplying equipment to assemble ignition products and components in our Burlington, Iowa facility.
The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential to your success at Federal-Mogul Powertrain.Candidates will be available for all shifts including a weekend shift. Mandatory overtime is required. Candidates must have a high school diploma and manufacturing or mechanical related experience or two years of post high school technical education.
A pre-employment physical and drug-screen are required. Please do not call the local Federal-Mogul Powertrain facility. Wages:There is a one year progression for wages.
For all newly hired associates the wage rate will follow a progression schedule as follows:Starting rate: 85% of the classification wage; (Approximate Hourly Wage range: $14.00 - $14.50)After 6 months: 95% of the classification wage; (Approximate Hourly Wage Range: $15.00 - $16.35)At 12 months: 100% of the classification wage. (Approximate Hourly Wage Range: $15.00 - $17.25)Additionally, those assigned to 2nd shift are eligible for a $0.45/hour shift premium, those assigned to 3rd shift are eligible for a $0.55/hour shift premium, and those assigned to a weekend shift are eligible for a higher rate of pay per hour.Please review a video about Federal-Mogul Powertrain in Burlington, IowaREQUIREMENTS:Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED and manufacturing or mechanical related experience or two years of post high school technical education.
A pre-employment physical and drug-screen are required.Ability to read, write and record data, read instrument gauges is required. Ability to operate a personal computer to locate production related documents is required. High mechanical aptitude desired.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Machine Programmer
Company seeking experienced an CNC machine operator and a CNC machine programmer with at least 2 years experience as an CNC operator and also 2 years experience as a CNC Programmer. Pay DOE.
Will be a fulltime job with hours 8-5 Monday - Friday with 1 hours for lunch. Pay DOE. To find out how to apply to this opportunity please call Workforce Solutions Staff at 1-800-457-5633 or 325-795-4200 and have it added to your "Interested List". Your name will also be placed on the employer's contact list.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Small Machine Mechanic / Welding Machine Repair Tech
AGL Welding Supply Co., Inc. is seeking a Small machines mechanic to join our Welding Machine Repair team in the Clifton, NJ location. You will be evaluating and repairing welding and industrial equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair machines in safe and timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are safe to use for customer
· Keep inventory accurate
· Fill out work orders
· Contact Manufacturer to discuss warranty issues
· Keep work area and equipment clean, safe and organized
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to read machine schematics
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be familiar with machine shop equipment
· Previous knowledge and experience with regards to welding machines a plus
· Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time
· Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs
AGL offers benefits including Health, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with company match.
Please submit resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Machine Operator, 18 Machine Operators Needed NOW
Machine Operator, 18 Machine Operators Needed NOW - Custom Rubber Company specializing in rubber molding seeks 18 Machine Operators to work at their facility in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. If you have at least 3 months machine operating experience, you will be cross trained in all departments. Your responsibilities will include operating a machine, inspecting machine parts, and removing excess rubber from items with hand tools.
These are full-time, temporary-to-direct hire positions paying $10.50 - $11.25 an hour, plus potential overtime where you will earn $15.75 - $16.88 an hour, depending on your shift. The shifts available are:
Shift: 6am – 2:30pm.
- Swing Shift:
2pm – 10:30pm
- Night Shift: 10pm – 6:30am
There is onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for your use. The facility is climate-controlled and personal protection equipment will be provided to you.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 3 months of prior machine operating experience. You must also:
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be available to work overtime, including weekends.
- English / Spanish bilingual is a plus!
- Consent to a criminal background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from this position.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
Monday through Thursday
9 AM – 11 AM or 1 PM – 3 PM
At: Chartwell Staffing Solutions
402 S. Milliken Ave, Ontario, CA 91761
(Next to the JR Deli)
Please Note: If you are offered a job, you will need 2 forms of ID to fill out the application paperwork.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Operator, Machine Attendant, Warehouse
Savvy Staffing Solutions in Webster is seeking Machine Operators for 1st shift and 2nd shift. Several TEMP TO HIRE positions currently open.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Machine Operation, Warehouse, Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Perform complete set up and operation of multiple mechanical or hydraulic brakes, presses, shears to fabricate components for product assemblies to meet customer demands.
- Maintain necessary records for all operations.
- Monitor equipment conditions and perform basic preventative maintenance.
- Checks completed parts to ensure compliance with quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required in order to meet quality goals.
- Assist team in achieving plant and department goals.
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift/move 55 to 65 pounds.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tools
- Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed decisions
- Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels.
If interested in this job opportunity please stop by our office to fill out an application in person. please bring two forms of identification to apply, sample: Picture ID and Social Security Card (originals no copies).
We are located at:
106 Main Street
Webster, MA, 01570
Or call with any questions 508-461-5551
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!