Corinth Job Description Sample
Airport Operations Manager (Athens, Greece)
POST JOBS FOR FREE
Airport & Customer experience
- Track and monitor delivery against the SGHA.
- Ensure this is integrated – alongside values – into key people training initiatives.
- Prepare & Coordinate Pre-Ops Team Audits to the set up of stations.
- Coordinate with HQ Ground Services Department and other operations departments for AnnualStation Audits.
Airport Product Development
- Manage the Scoot identity across consumer touch points in the airport environment.
- Ensure that Scoot’s brand guidelines are in compliance.
- Determine the opportunity or need for change to the customer proposition from a brand perspective by assessing new ideas, market trends, consumer needs, passenger and staff feedback in the airport environment. This will include the identification of sources of future competitive advantage, the definition of appropriate product life cycles and the classification of key customer segments from a value-based perspective in the airport environment.
- Determine the opportunity to use Technology to enhance the customer service experience.
Budget & Financial Responsibilities
- Keep strong control on spending & planned budget, maximise revenue opportunity.
- Work with Ground & Cargo Services team to achieve overall budget and operational efficiency.
- Verification of Ground Handling Statistics and Invoice verification.
- Prepare monthly accruals.
Relationship Building and Cultivation
- Maintain good relationship with CIQ authorities, tourism authority, airport authority and government regulatory authorities.
- Maintain good rapport and relationship with competitors at the location.
- Maintain good relationship with CAAC authority at the location.
Safety & Security Assurance
- Ensure that safety and security of the airport services to our flights are adhered to such as smooth.
- Handling of dangerous goods and baggage screening procedures.
- Safe guard our aircraft towards potential threat and intruders.
- Formulate Station Emergency Plan and ensure SGHA is trained and familiar with the procedure.
Station, GHA & Airport Authorities Management
- Liaise and co-ordinate with service providers.
- Investigating ground services incidents/discrepancies/lapses.
- Conduct ground services audit on handlers.
- Attend to day-to-day ground services matters arising e.g. flight delays etc.
- Collate and report ground services statistical data as required.
- Liaise with other departments on routine operational matters.
- Cover duties of Training Management in his/her absence.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!