Cork Molder Job Description Sample
Assistant Server (Busser) - Cork Fire Kitchen / Temecula Creek Inn
Assistant Server (Busser) - Cork Fire Kitchen / Temecula Creek Inn
- Temecula, CA Assistant Server (Busser) - Cork Fire Kitchen / Temecula Creek Inn
TCI - CFK
Temecula, CA, USA
Part Time Please see benefits tab. Temecula Creek Inn's Cork | Fire Kitchen was named Best Restaurant by Inland Empire Magazine and also has been recognized with Open Table Diner's Choice award and Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence. We are currently seeking an Assistant Server (Busser) to join our team! The Assistant Server is reponsible for providing support to the restaurant staff to maintain proper flow of guest service and optimal appearance of the dining room.
To anticipate, understand, and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
To work as a team with the server in performing routine support services in the restaurant, including setting up the dining roo; clearing and resetting tables between courses and after meals; providing guests with water, butter, and appetizers; and serving all food and beverages, as requested by the server.
To ensure an adequate supply of clean, presentable linens, silverware, and all other accessories are prepared for the meal service and available at the bus station. Please
click here at http://www.appdocs.com/jcresorts/files/ASSISTANT_SERVER.TCI (PT).pdf to review full job description.
PERKS: - Free employee meals
Discounted hotel stays
Discounted rounds of golf
And MORE! JC Resorts/Temecula Creek Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
JC Resorts https://jcresorts.applicantpro.com
WELCOME TO JC RESORTS
Benefits + Share this Page
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Full-Time) - Store#2192 At 814 E Cork St
POSITION SUMMARY: AutoZone's Full-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers’ place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone’s expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer’s expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Adheres to AutoZone dress code
Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
Ensure appropriate delivery documentation isgenerated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the
Follows proper accident procedures
Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
High School Diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Valid driver’s license with a clean Motor Vehicle Report and ability to meet AutoZone’s driving requirements
Drivers – 21 years or older
Ability to pass pre-employment background check AutoZone, and its subsidiaries, ALLDATA, AutoAnything and IMC are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories.
Molder Operator: Full -Time
A wholesale building materials distribution company is seeking qualified candidates for their mill. We are looking for molder operators and other machine operators.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience running milling machines.
- Experience running molder
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and move product.
- Machine operating/ warehouse experience.
- Must have good work ethics.
- Must be reliable.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Operating machines to complete daily orders.
- Handle paperwork for orders.
- Operate warehouse power equipment to include forklift, hydraulic jack, etc. for performance of duties.
- Previous machine experience.
- Experience operating warehouse machinery.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
- Current forklift certification
High School Diploma/ GED
INTERESTED? APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!!!!
CEDAR CREEK LLC 2405 E. Beltline Rd. Carrollton, TX 75006
Nearly four decades and many branches later, we still operate by this simple business plan. Our founders work together each day with several hundred outstanding employees to assure that everything Cedar Creek does supports our pledge to be the very best supplier to our customers.
We believe that our great people are the key to our company's success. Aggressive growth has created opportunities across Cedar Creek's expanding footprint. Consequently, we are looking for the very best people in our industry to help staff and grow our new and existing distribution centers across the country.
Equal Employment Opportunity We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
#newellcareers Responsibilities This position is responsible for the start-up, shut down, and troubleshooting of the molding process during normal production runs. In addition, to setting up injection molding machines and all related equipment to allow the manufacture of product that meets or exceeds the established quality levels at the standard rates that have been established.
This position is also responsible for leading the assigned section on daily work and assignments and covering for supervisor at times. Will also be required to assist maintenance department to trouble shoot problems on injection molding machines as well as related support equipment, including automation equipment. This is all accomplished by using Safety Best Practices first. Major Duties
Essential Job Functions1. To Always work with a safety 1st no compromise attitude. 2. To work with mold department supervisors, mold maintenance and mold techs in order to identify problems in the processing of product. 3. To continuously take a proactive PM position with the shops tooling. 4. To develop and implement corrective actions when issues are found. 5. To work with the Supervisor, tooling team, production and QA manager in the development of new product processing parameters. 6. To work with the outside sources as necessary in the development of processing techniques as it relates to tooling. 7. To develop and document injection molding production process. 8. To review injection molding processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization. 9. To ensure injection molding processes are optimized and documented. 10. To optimize cycles. 11.
To reduce reject rates 12.
To maintain cavitation 13.
To maintain run documentation 14.
To maintain a safe and clean working environment 15. To assist action teams and increase awareness of continuous improvement to the technical staff. 16. To assist in the training of future molder’s 17. To start up new tools, document and develop process sheets. 18.
Overtime as required Qualifications
Working knowledge of injection molding process. Hands on experience with injection molding tooling.
Experience: 2 years as a molder.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required; some technical schooling or college a plus.
COMPANY: Waddington North America, Inc. # Requisition Id: 111476 # Location: TX - Lancaster #jardenlegacy
Night Molder Production Technician
Molder-Night MolderJOB SUMMARYThe basic function of a Molder or Night Molder is to work in the molding room, using specialized molding equipment, to produce molded rubber vacuum pads for Woods Powr-Grip (WPG) products.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSHigh School Graduate/GED; must meet minimum age requirements; drivers license; ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively to the extent required by the position; ability to effectively and cooperatively work with other people both in and outside the company; must be able to meet the working conditions and physical demands identified below; ability to read, write, and speak English; ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide to the extent required by the position; must have the ability to become familiar and comfortable with molding press, respond to product specification requirements, and constantly monitor and evaluate tasks performed for safety, efficiency, and quality.WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDSIn general, the working conditions are as follows: clean environment; exposure to noise, heat, dust, and occasional hazardous chemicals. The position requires the following: normal spatial orientation; ability to use of all body senses; ability to walk, sit, stand, bend, reach, and carry throughout ten to twelve hour shifts; ability to consistently lift 80 lbs. from a floor or table position to chest high using a proper lifting technique; ability to repetitively use arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of parts; ability to demonstrate good hand/eye coordination and demonstrate good manual dexterity; and ability to stand for the length of the shifts described above.
Mold Process Technician - Plastic Injection Molder
Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of an assigned section of machines or department. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checks the master and daily department schedules for any changes, repairs, special instructions, or other tasks.
- Sets and monitors machine contrast, mixture machine blender, regulates temperatures, volume of plastics, and monitors pressure and time.
- Maintains all machines as per control standards, and ensures the monitor, plug, cycle sheets and any other documentation are updated and accurate.
- Ensures that quality of products meet or exceed the standards.
- Investigates, repairs or plugs off any quality defects, cleans system of any defective parts and re-qualifies the process for accepted production.
- Perform color, material, board shots, and repair shots as per schedule.
- Checks the machines, mold, and auxiliary equipment to maintain proper running condition and submits a maintenance work ticket as needed.
- Controls all waste, scrap, and regrind. Keeps machines and department in a clean and safe condition.
- Communicates with out-going shift personnel for any problems or assignments to be completed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Technical school and/or appropriate on the job training.
Ability to read blueprints and schematics, use measuring devices and hand/power tools. Excellent
communication skills and ability to read/write English
Molder - 1St Shift (Training Available)
* Prior manufacturing experience * Good mechanical aptitude
* Excellent Gross Motor Skills * Ability to work in a hot environment
* Able to life 50lbs * Must be able to read, write, and speak English
AccurateTM has been in business for over 30 years and continues to excel as Chicagoland’s premier staffing service.
Are you looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding? You’ve come to the right place! Accurate PersonnelTM can open up a door to a world of employment opportunities. Accurate PersonnelTM is Chicagoland’s premier staffing service.
Whether you are looking for a permanent career, a temporary position, or a temp to perm position AccurateTM can facilitate your success. Whatever your occupational field Accurate Personnel’sTM wide variety of clients in all employment arenas can help you to expand your interviewing audience. At Accurate PersonnelTM we work hard to make our employees feel appreciated and positive about their job search experiences. Apply today and let Accurate start working for you!
Molder / Assembler
- Team Members have an overall responsibility for pulling plastic parts off a press, trimming excess flash off parts, and assembling plastic components while assuring that all parts meet quality specifications.
- Immediately inform the Group/Team Leader or Production Manager of any visual and/or physical defects in production pieces that appear at your workstation
- Trim pieces without creating any defects. Perform additional trimming of flash to enable a part to meet customer standard and requirements.
- Record information on scrap sheets and/or downtime sheets regarding scrap parts and information about machine, equipment, and fixture.
- Assembly parts according to standardized work instructions
A squeeze molder will pull a lever to let sand out. They will use a squeeze molder to compact the sand to create the mold.
They will pour metal. They will shake out the mold. Applicants should know how to make cores and do grinding.
Applicant should have at least 6 months of foundry experience. Starting pay depends upon experience.
Injection Molder (Encapsulation)
· Troubleshoots and monitors injection molding machines
· Cleans and maintain molds while in production
· Inspects molded parts by gauging and visual inspection
· Manage automated assembly equipment
· Other jobs as required by supervisor
· Able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Set Up Sheets
· Must be able to read part drawings
· Must have a basic mechanical aptitude
· Two years of experience in Plastic Injection Molding
Magnet-Schultz of America offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life, STD and LTD insurances and 401k Retirement Plan with Employer match.
Actual pay determined based on experience at interview
Second Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
The Advanced engineering and design capability of Magnet-Schultz has allowed Magnet-Schultz to participate in highly custom, highly sophisticated, designs and sub-assemblies. By providing smaller size, higher force, or long life designs, our customer’s end-products typically outperform the competition.
Quality is the most important attribute customers have come to expect from Magnet- Schultz. Magnet-Schultz has never lost sight of this and is committed to providing Superior Total Quality. In July 1996 the parent company in Germany, with more than 1200 employees, achieved ISO 9001 certification. The U.S. operation, with more than 150 employees, became certified to ISO 9001 in March 2000.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!