Cork Pressing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Cork Production Operator L
The Production Operator 1 will be responsible for (but not limited to) the setup/operation of assigned production equipment.
Responsible for the efficient operation of designated production equipment as assigned.
Responsible for start-up, operation, change over, shut down and preventative maintenance of assigned production equipment. Equipment may include, but not limited to, production line equipment, forklifts or other power equipment.
Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
Perform manual tasks as assigned. Assignment may include, but not limited to, loading cork hoppers, supplying other production line items, reworking product as necessary, and packaging.
Verify accuracy of work (i.e. QA line checks, verification of load-in/load-out accuracy).
Provide general plant and facility clean up (5S) including, but not limited to production line clean up and sanitizing, and warehouse sanitation.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
High School Diploma preferred.
0-2 years’ production experience, preferably in a related manufacturing industry or environment.
Able to work effectively in a team environment.
Works with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality and company safety standards.
Able to comprehend and safely operate production equipment.
Solid understanding of safe work practices and OSHA.
Able to understand and comply with all Quality Assurance (QA) testing required of position.
Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Able to contribute to a positive work atmosphere by effectively communicating with all levels of the Cork Supply team.
Certified to safely operate a forklift.
Professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
Able and willing to work longer than normal business hours when needed to meet deadlines.
Able to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Able to work in hot and cold plant conditions.
Able to lift 50 pounds and be physically fit.
Assistant Server (Busser) - Cork Fire Kitchen / Temecula Creek Inn
Assistant Server (Busser) - Cork Fire Kitchen / Temecula Creek Inn
- Temecula, CA Assistant Server (Busser) - Cork Fire Kitchen / Temecula Creek Inn
TCI - CFK
Temecula, CA, USA
Part Time Please see benefits tab. Temecula Creek Inn's Cork | Fire Kitchen was named Best Restaurant by Inland Empire Magazine and also has been recognized with Open Table Diner's Choice award and Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence. We are currently seeking an Assistant Server (Busser) to join our team! The Assistant Server is reponsible for providing support to the restaurant staff to maintain proper flow of guest service and optimal appearance of the dining room.
To anticipate, understand, and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
To work as a team with the server in performing routine support services in the restaurant, including setting up the dining roo; clearing and resetting tables between courses and after meals; providing guests with water, butter, and appetizers; and serving all food and beverages, as requested by the server.
To ensure an adequate supply of clean, presentable linens, silverware, and all other accessories are prepared for the meal service and available at the bus station. Please
click here at http://www.appdocs.com/jcresorts/files/ASSISTANT_SERVER.TCI (PT).pdf to review full job description.
PERKS: - Free employee meals
Discounted hotel stays
Discounted rounds of golf
And MORE! JC Resorts/Temecula Creek Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
JC Resorts https://jcresorts.applicantpro.com +
WELCOME TO JC RESORTS
Benefits + Share this Page
Vinyl Record Pressing Maintenance Technician
VINYL RECORD PRESSING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Looking for a veteran technician experienced in maintaining industrial/manufacturing equipment. Professional attitude, initiative and ingenuity are required traits for this position. Must be a self-starter, with the ability to multitask and troubleshoot on the fly. Looking for a team player who works well under pressure with others. Training will be provided by an experienced technician familiar with the maintenance of vinyl presses.
- Proper maintenance and repair of vinyl record presses and ancillary equipment.
- Must be mechanically minded, organized, & a quick learner
Experience with relays and solenoid valves
Experience repairing pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Experience operating and maintaining automated machinery
- Competitive pay based on experience
MRP understands that its success is a direct result of the dedication of the people behind the scenes, and is equally as dedicated to caring for its employees with PTO, vacation & holiday pay, and available health insurance plans.
Process Engineer - Mesh Pressing
Process Engineer - Mesh Pressing Job overview
Deadline: Not set
Country: United States
Location: Worthington, OH
Job category: Engineering Apply for this job Sandvik Hyperion in Worthington, OH is looking for a Mesh Pressing Engineer Are you an experienced Engineer with strong communication and analytical skills?
If so, Sandvik Hyperion has an engaging career opportunity for you to support the development and production of world-class super-hard materials. Sandvik Hyperion is a leading, world-class supplier of hard and super-hard materials and solutions to the manufacturing industry. We have a diverse base of customers in industries like automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy and general engineering that we support with ~1,500 employees in multiple global locations.
The RoleIn this key role, the Mesh Pressing Engineer will be part of a diverse team and have the responsibility for driving carbide and yielding consistency of cubic boron nitride (CBN) and diamond (MBS) products, as well as process improvements throughout the entire product line. This includes process inputs and pressing operations. The Mesh Pressing Engineer will exhibit ownership over these areas of responsibility and work closely with engineers and value stream technicians upstream and downstream to ensure process consistency.Mesh Pressing Engineer responsibilities include:
Understanding all applicable process technology, equipment and control technology to improve tooling life and lower production costs of CBN
Facilitating root cause investigations to understand failure mechanisms for high pressure tooling loss and determine the relationship between failure modes and process deviations.
Examining poor yielding processes to improve overall yields and reduce manufacturing scrap. Using rapid problem solving techniques to create countermeasures.
Optimizing functioning of high-pressure, high-temperature hydraulic presses.
Attaining a full understanding of Hyperion’s EHS policies and procedures and ensure 100% compliance within work group; evaluate manufacturing processes, equipment, and materials for health, safety, and environment hazards.
Initiating changes to statements of work and operational procedures to ensure they are valid and up-to-date.
Participating on and leads teams in his/her area of responsibility.
Networking with other Engineers onsite and within the global business to leverage manufacturing knowledge of carbide operations.
Maintaining and monitoring process output data for review with stakeholders to evaluate and maintain process stability. Your Profile You possess a BS/MS degree in Materials Engineering , Metallurgy or Metallurgical Engineering.
You have 2-5 years hands-on experience in manufacturing or engineering materials industry and have demonstrative knowledge of lean principles. Six-Sigma experience is a plus. You must have fluency with programs and tools used for data collection, analysis, and statistical processes, such as Minitab.
You also possess excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills. You have strong leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills and are able to problem solve through team work. Where others see many, we see you – personally.
We recognize and value your passion and personality as well as your strong analytical skills. You are a high-energy self-starter, who initiates and drives value-added projects to successful completion. You have excellent creative problem solving abilities, and a demonstrated ability to plan and complete multiple projects on time.
You are highly motivated and a quick learner, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams, demonstrating expertise through your strong oral and written communication skills. You are creative and innovative, with a strongly collaborative nature. Benefits Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement. How to apply For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careersto Mesh Pressing Engineer, Job Opening # 355325 Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Deadline: Not set Job-ID: 355325
Machine - Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Process job on press based on work order requirements.
Ensure machine is running efficiently and that job is completed in accordance with work order requirements.
Mount paper, dies, and plates.
Set punch unit and change perfs.
Adjust inks and paper.
Provide basic machinery support including oiling, solvents, water and cleaning.
Verify order materials are ready for job completion.
Maintain an organized, safe, clean, and efficient work area.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
May explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
Set up ink tray or pump.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate basic level of speech, reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
Must have basic math and mechanical skills.
High school diploma or GED is required, with an Associate’s or vocational / technical school degree preferred in this or a relevant field. Some experience may substitute for education.
Essential Work Competencies
Extremely strenuous physical effort involving objects frequently over 50 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to effectively interact with others in a positive manner.
Ability to address issues utilizing skills, knowledge, precedent and procedures.
Ability to stand for long periods.
Work is performed in a production environment where multiple pieces of machinery are utilized consistently at various noise levels and with solvents that can carry strong smells
Work is closely monitored by supervisor / manager who is available for guidance and issue resolution.
Due to safety issues relating to machine operation, long hair must be pulled back, any clothing or jewelry must fit appropriately, and proper closed toe / heel shoes must be worn.
Punch Press Machine Operator
Our company is looking for candidates who have experience with press operating in a non climate controlled warehouse located in Richardson,TX.
* 6mths or more experience with punch press & brake press
*Must be willing to work mandatory over time
*Must be able to use hand tools & tape measure
*Must be have basic computer skills
*Must be able to pass background process
*Must be able to pass drug test
$12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
Press Machine Operator
Operate press and packing of products to keep work station clean and organized.
Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Must pass drug screening
- 1) Operates hydraulic press to emboss, laminate, or draw plastic sheets: Clamps sheet to overhead rack and pushes rack into oven to soften sheet for forming.
- 2) Bolts dies or plates to bed of press and adjusts length of travel of ram arm, using handtools.
- 3) Positions softened sheet or layers of sheets on press bed and lowers pressure plate to hold sheets in place.
- 4) Moves controls to lower ram that draws sheet through open die to specified shape, embosses sheet with specified design, or compresses layers of sheets to form laminated plastic board.
- 5) Turns valves to regulate flow of water or steam through dies or plates to maintain specified forming temperature of plastic.
- 6) Trims plastic, using shears, power saw, or knife.
- 7) May be designated according to operation performed as Laminating-Press Operator; Straightening-Press Operator.
Press Machine Operator
Local Hattiesburg Company is partnering with Express Employment to find a skilled Machine Operator!
- Operating press machines and working with sheet metal and aluminum
- Troubleshooting machines when issues occur
- Inputting corresponding information from metal to machines
- Working with hand tools and power tools to fix machines, if needed
- Bending sheet metal to the correct measurements
- Making sure to mark all adjustments on metal
- Documenting production levels and keeping track of all forms
- Manufacturing/Warehouse experience for at least 2 years
- Must have experience with sheet metal or press machines
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for 10-12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Must have computer skills
- Forklift experience is a PLUS
Hours will be full-time WITH overtime and benefits are offered. Holiday and Vacation pay are also available. Seeking candidates who are looking for long-term work and an opportunity to grow with company.
If you are interested, please apply to this ad with your resume.
Flexo Press Machine Operator
A flexo press operator is a person who operates a flexo printing press. The flexo press operator works in a type of printing called flexography. Flexography is a method to print images from a raised printing plate onto corrugated sheets.
A flexo press operator knows how to operate and set up a flexographic printing press. The operator adjusts the speed of the press, can mount printing plates and cylinders into the printing press, and fill the dye font with ink. Operators feed the flexographic press with corrugated sheets which will be printed on, they need to be able to lift boxes of materials that can weigh at least 10 pounds and weigh over up to 70 pounds. Flexo press operators must be able to read job orders that gives them specific instructions on what the printing should look like as well as the design of the corrugated boxes. The flexo press operator is responsible for producing the entire printing job correctly. The operator is also responsible for cleaning the work area that surrounds the printer.
- Participate in a team environment that promotes our core values of Trust, Respect and Fairness; Hard Work, Responsibility and Merit; Teamwork, Learning & Growth.....and learning everyday.
- Believes in making others better around them.
- Understands the importance of being safe and conducting safe practices while working.
- Work with the assistance of another team member to produce finished goods.
- Perform machine setups based on information from the Production Card.
- Ensure a steady flow of the proper raw material.
- Load raw material into the machine.
- Oversee the machine helper in "catching" output and stacking, bundling, banding or moving finished goods to maintain a smooth workflow.
- Ensure that all finished goods are of high quality and meet job specifications to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Cleanup of machine and work area during and after each job.
- Record job statistics on the daily production report and entering the information into the production reporting system.
- Properly account for time worked on each machine by entering daily activity into the time reporting system.
- Ensure that equipment is properly maintained and that any problems or maintenance needs are promptly communicated to the Shift Supervisor.
- Perform housekeeping on a continuous basis to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Suggest/Identify ways to improve cycle time, reduce errors or reduce cost of processing.
- Other duties as determined by Shift Supervisor
- Operate and setup simple machines such as the slitter and band saw.
- Operate and setup moderately complex machines such as the folder gluer, taper gluer and rotary die cutter.
- Operate and setup one or more highly complex machines such as the press or flexo.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret instructions and layouts on Production Cards in order to properly setup the machine and run the job.
- Stand in place for long periods of time.
- Bending, lifting, twisting on a continuous and repeating basis
- Ability to lift and move 70 lbs.
- Ability to clearly communicate with helpers, material handlers and other employees and managers as needed.
- Attention to detail, counting and a high level of numerical accuracy in working with fractions.
- Ability to focus on a single task in in a busy environment
- Awareness of and adherence to good industrial safety practices.
Skybox currently operates a three shift operation in a sheet plant environment and focuses on providing outstanding service to our customers. At Skybox we believe that people are the most crucial ingredient to delivering outstanding service. We start by respecting everyone, providing high levels of communication and involving employees in all aspects of our operation.
Skybox Packaging, LLC () designs, engineers and manufactures a full line of corrugated packaging, and distributes a full line of packaging supplies and equipment in central Ohio from our location in Mansfield. Skybox has recently teamed up with Atlantic Packaging, Ltd (largest privately owned integrated corrugated packaging company in Canada. () and intends to grow aggressively in the Ohio marketplace. Skybox has been in business for 20 years, originally began operations as Mr. Box and BrassPack Packing Supply; and continues to enjoy a healthy growth rate as a result of a relentless dedication to service, quality and continuous improvement.
Here are a few quotes from our customer survey:
They genuinely care about me and my company
Easy to do business with, when something goes wrong, the response is exceptional
They are phenomenal, they work for us and with us real well, wish I had more like them
Responds to our emergencies, they have come through for us many times
We have accomplished our growth by focusing on people and building a workplace that is more than just a job for our employees. We continue to develop our workplace according to our core values:
Trust, Respect and Fairness
Hard Work, Responsibility and Merit
Teamwork, Learning and Growth
Have fun every day; experience the Joy of Excellence
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!