Corn Press Operator Job Description Sample
Production Operator - Clinton, IA Corn Processing
Job Title: Production Operator - Clinton, IA Corn Processing
Job Description: For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 32,000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com . Production Operator – Clinton IA ADM Clinton – Corn Processing This is an hourly position.
: The ADM corn milling plant in Clinton, IA has openings for production operators.
Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
High school diploma or GED with strong fundamental skills (math, reading, writing)
Strong safety performance and value for safety
Knowledge of equipment operation and use of tools
Stable work history
Strong attendance record
Strong communication and teamwork skills
Willingness and ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts
Flexibility in accepting change and an attitude of continuous improvement
Ability to work in extreme temperatures
Ability to lift fifty pounds routinely, climb stairs and ladders, wear respirator and work at high elevations Relocation assistance is not available with this position. Previous factory experience preferred. Starting pay (including $1.85 shift premium) is $19.60 per hour with likelihood of advancing quickly to $20.00+ per hour. This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401k/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance. Selection methods include WorkKeys tests and interview process. ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check. Candidates should apply online at adm.com. Applications will not be accepted at ADM. No calls please. ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
State: IA - Iowa
Ref ID: #LI-DNP
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Press Brake Operator
ACP, Inc., a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high speed cooking solutions/commercial microwave ovens to the food service industry, is looking for a quality minded team member to join their fabrication team as a 2nd shift press brake operator. Work Schedule: Full-time 4/10's work schedule, Monday
Thursday (Fridays typically off unless OT is required), 4:15 pm
2:45 am.Starting Pay: $17.06/hour (includes shift premium) with regular progressive increases for meeting or exceeding performance expectations Opportunity to earn $20.48/hour in 2 years or less with solid performance! PLUS, employees are eligible for monthly bonus opportunities up to an additional $240/month!PLUS, perfect attendance bonuses!
AND a fantastic benefits package!Candidates should have an understanding of the basic operation of a press brake, the mechanical properties of metals, inspection of parts prior to releasing to finished container and blue print reading in the performance of the following tasks: Operate press brake while using the safety features of the machine correctly Validate first and last pieces through blueprints, completing all required quality documentation (SPC, 1st article, etc.) Identify and record parts produced Basic maintenance of machine and tooling including following all preventative maintenance Assist in maintaining Kanban bin system to Weld, PEM, and material handling as required. EOE
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Press Operator-2nd shift-Dallas, Tx 13465 Jupiter Rd Dallas, Texas, 75238 United States
GENERAL PURPOSE : Responsible for pressroom operations and for ensuring efficient and quality oriented production in a safe work environment while meeting departmental goals and expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
Manages workers in the press room; provides support and direction when needed.
Assists press operators with starting jobs by giving color rotations, giving positions and color ok’s as quickly as possible (approve color, register, position, etc.).
Responsible for weekly inventory of all pressroom supplies.
Ensures crews have all necessary materials to do their jobs before job goes on press.
Responsible for entering job tickets into press schedule by priorities with customer demand or as result of equipment failure or other operating problems.
Maintains records of daily production, using specified forms along with sending daily reports.
Attends daily production meetings with up to date information pertaining to jobs in press schedule.
Communicates production related information in an effective manner to other leads/employees.
Strives for stated goals pertaining to press speeds and make ready times.
Ensures compliance to all Company policies and procedures, continually participating in company LEAN manufacturing training and audits.
Assists employees to do their jobs to the best of their ability.
Ensures employees are following safe work practices and SOP’s.
Leads effective shift huddle meetings.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
Must have ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of sheet fed press experience + Prior supervisory or lead experience preferred.
Must have demonstrated ability to do the jobs he/she is supervising or to quickly gain a working knowledge of those jobs.
Must be efficient in basic computer skills.
Must be able to pass color vision test.
Must be able to pass color hue test.
Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
Must be able to self-manage.
Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must have effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Must have the ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or scheduled form.
Must be able to manage time effectively.
Must demonstrate effective decision making skills.
Must be able to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
Must have ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Must be dependable and reliable.
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. #TX
What we offer: ·Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence ·Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities ·An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential ·A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. WestRock-MPS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Using the paste from word feature, please insert your position content in this field using the WestRock standard posting format which can be found on the HR resource site: https://westrockco.sharepoint.com/sites/HRResourcesite/TA/Source/SitePages/Home.aspx . Please DO NOT include a header or position title and location and BE SURE TO REMOVE THIS INSTRUCTION TEXT BEFORE POSTING Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Flexographic Press Operator
Flexographic Press Operator
Lowell, MA area (01852)
This opportunity is for a Flexo Press Operator at an excellent and quickly growing printing company. Company offers comprehensive benefits and competitive pay.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
· Work with high quality standards on a Mark Andy or Comco flexographic press
· Meet production standards
· Troubleshoot problems effectively
· Be safety conscious
· Have a good attendance record
· Good compensation (Pay varies based on experience level and other factors)
· Comprehensive benefits (Medical, dental, PTO, disability, life, etc.)
· 3 12 hour shifts (5pm-5am) on your choice of the front end or back end of the week
· 2+ years of Flexographic Press Operator experience
· Commute to Lowell, MA area or be able to relocate to MA
Large Format Screen Press Operator 3Rd Shift
Are you an experienced Large Format Screen Press Operator? If so we would like you to joinour Columbus Ohio team.AsLarge Format ScreenPress operator, duties will include but are not limited to:
Review printing work orders for special instructions.
Operation of one of our M&R 5/6 color screen presses.
Ensure production deadlines are met.
Ensure quality standards of printed products.
Set up, clean, service, adjust, and make routine equipment repairs.
Ensure adequate supplies paper, ink, and other materials are available.
Maintain production records.
Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedure.
Apply advanced skills with many variables to adjust and/or monitor.
Experienced Press Operators will be expected to adapt procedures and processes with minimal assistance.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems effectively.
Color management experience preferred.
Must have strong mechanical background.
Use of pallet jacks and forklifts for stock movement.
Ability to read and fully understand production tickets.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
High school education or GED is required. Experience running color digital cut-sheet printers preferred.
Must be willing to work3rd shift
Forge Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Eaton in South Bend, IN is hiring a 2nd Shift Forge Team Specialist. The primary purpose of this position is to work in a self-directed, team oriented, advanced forging operation to produce quality product safely and efficiently. Essential Functions:
Perform equipment and tooling set-ups as specified by the Process Sheet Work Instructions.
Perform quality inspection including gauge usage, SPC tracking and blueprint reading.
Participate as a team member to continuously improve operations.
Perform preventative maintenance and inspection checks on equipment and fork lifts.
Operate and make necessary adjustments to the forge press, trim press, automatic loader, automatic graphite spray system, heat induction system and all related controls. Operate spray lubricant as required.
Communicate with all other team members to assure quality product production and customer satisfaction.
Perform visual inspection of product during production.
Complete all necessary forms and quality records related to product production.
Adhere and support the 5 Basic Concepts: Safety, Communication, Involvement, Mutual Respect, and Trust.
Manage team leader responsibilities.
Participate in teams and/or taskforces that are directly related to plant operations and continuous improvement.
Consistent Exposure to and the ability to comply with the following Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions: Physical Demands
Ability to frequently move and/or lift forgings and dies during the forging and trimming press operations weighing from 3-36lbs.
Ability to stand or walk the entire shift.
Ability to hear and talk to other teammates while working.
Ability to visually detect quality defects during production. Environmental Conditions
Ability to tolerate extreme temperature changes, wetness and/or humidity during production operations.
Ability to tolerate noise at a time weighted average of 97 decibels and occasional vibration due to use of tools and equipment.
Ability to tolerate fumes from forge press, forklifts, Tennant Sweeper, welding and cutting operations. Ability to tolerate occasional graphite/water mist from forging operations Qualifications
Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of South Bend, IN will be considered for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Manufacturing Experience We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck Job Level: Individual Contributor Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Brake Press Operator
Who we are? Auto Truck Group, LLC, is a manufacturer of both custom and production machined and fabricated metal products. Employing state of the art CNC equipment and Laser cutting technology, supported by an ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality system, Nelson is capable of fabricating, machining and welding a wide range of custom metal assemblies to the most demanding of customer specifications. Auto Truck Group LLC has an outstanding opportunity for a Press Brake Operator - 2nd Shift (3:45pm-2:15am) based in our Huntington, IN location. What will you do?
Picking tooling, as identified in the CNC program, from tooling inventory
Loading tooling in the order identified in the CNC program
Creating CNC programs for the press brake
Reading and signing the proper documents to successfully run the job
Reading the print fully to understand tolerances, geometry, and special instructions
Understanding safety requirements in every area, and complying
Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual department maintenance as assigned
Following Press Brake process standard operating procedure What are we looking for?
Experience running complex bend set-ups and forming operations
Must be able to perform math, and measure part dimensions
Full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part is required
Must pass a drug test and criminal background check prior to employment What we offer: Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more. EOE M/F/D/V Posting Title: Brake Press Operator ID: 2017-18241 External Company Name: Automotive Rentals Incorporated External Company URL: www.arifleet.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!