Corner Former Job Description Sample
Maintenance Apartment Technician (Epa Ii/Cpo) - Post Tysons Corner
The Service Technician reports to the Property Manager under the supervision of the Service Manager and performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment units and other property facilities are in good working order. Responsibilities include diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units; electrical appliances, outlets, and light fixtures; plumbing, carpentry, and locks. The Service Technician follows a planned preventative maintenance schedule and follows up with residents after repairs are complete. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with preparing vacant apartment units for rental and also landscape and renovation projects.
The successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives requests for service maintenance, prioritizes work orders and handles each in the most efficient manner.
- Examines and diagnoses problems with heating, ventilation and air conditioning units for property facilities. Determines the best method to repair or replace all or part of the unit. Makes repairs and/or replacements according to standard. Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC units by replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Repairs and replaces furnished kitchen appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers. May contact an outside vendor to make more advanced or severe repairs or replacements.
- Performs minor to moderate-level plumbing repairs, replacements, and/or installations including repairing leaks and removing clogs in sinks and toilets.
- Performs minor electrical repairs and replacement of light fixtures and related items.
- Repairs locks and other miscellaneous items.
- May perform painting projects ranging from full interior painting of property units to minor touch up and repair of walls and woodwork.
- May perform “make ready” projects for the preparation of vacant units available for prospective tenants.
- Cleans carpets as assigned.
- May perform swimming pool maintenance or other facility and/or landscape projects to ensure property aesthetics meet or exceed standards.
- Adheres to MAA safety and hazard communications programs, policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Works irregular hours (evenings, weekends), including on-call and overtime hours, as required by the MAA 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
- Operates a motor vehicle to transport tools and materials between work sites.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and one to three years of experience in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required
- HVAC experience required
- EPA Type II or Universal and/or Pool Certification required at hire or within 90 days of assuming the position. CAMT is required in Florida only
- Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
- Associate’s degree in a related technical or mechanical field preferred
- Commercial maintenance experience with plumbing, electrical, and janitorial strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of appliances, lighting fixtures, and plumbing
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and precautions
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools for repairs and maintenance
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing with professionalism when interacting with tenants and property management
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
- Basic computer/technical skills to operate mobile computing or communications devices
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers to control objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds individually and up to 100 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports, and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see small details.
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather conditions as well as dirt and/or dust.
Apply through Zip Recruiter and this direct link:
Medical Assistant - Nippers Corner
Vanderbilt Health Clinic at Walgreens
Vanderbilt Health Clinic at Walgreens, a relationship between Vanderbilt Integrated Partners and Walgreens, provides high quality, efficient, compassionate care at 14 area locations in the metro area. The clinic’s scope of practice includes patients aged 2 years or older with common retail clinic conditions, carefully selected patient follow-ups from the emergency department and hospital and some chronic disease management. The goal of the clinics is not just to provide excellent care but also to be engaged in the surrounding communities by promoting wellness and healthy living.
Your primary role as a Medical Assistant with Vanderbilt Health Clinics at Walgreens will be to provide a great first interaction with patients. You will be responsible for checking patients into clinic, gathering patient data and managing good clinic flow. You will be in charge of making sure the rooms are clean for patients and that supplies are present. You will be working closely with the Advanced Practice Clinician in performing office examinations and assisting patient and family education. You will also be ensuring good patient care by scheduling follow-up appointments and testing.
Key Functions and Expectations
- Uses current technology to pull patients expeditiously from waiting rooms to exam areas.
- Proactively communicates delays to patients.
- Demonstrates on-stage behavior in all setting visible to patients and visitors.
- Proactively identifies patient/visitor needs and takes steps to assist.
Planning and Managing Care
- Gathers screening and other data for the health care team.
- Demonstrates individual and team accountability by meeting basic patient/family needs:
- Accompanies patients/families to exam rooms
- Assists with collecting specimens
- Prepares patients for examination
- Works with provider to maintain efficient, effective clinic flow; checks schedules and organizes patient flow.
- Assists provider with routine office procedures.
Fulfills clerical responsibilities:
- Maintains patient charts and other patient care documents
- Schedules appointments
- Handles physician correspondence
- Communicates patient needs to provider through accurate use of electronic medical record messages.
- Ensures cleanliness of exam room equipment, instruments; orders and distributes supplies.
- Assists in maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Distributes patient family education material as directed by clinical staff.
- Facilitates identification of resources to meet patient healthcare needs.
- Directs patient/family calls; responds to patient messages.
- Responds to patient questions/concerns/problems; refers to immediate supervisor, clinical staff or provider.
Communication and Collaboration
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with all members of the health care team.
- Coordinates clinic flow to optimize efficiencies.
- Uses electronic medical record effectively.
Education: Graduation from an approved Medical Assistant’s Program
Experience: Preferred 6 months of patient care experience
Certification: Not required, but will be expected to complete within 12 months of hire at no cost to you. Endorsed organizations include: American Medical Technologists (AMT), American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), National Health Career Association (NHA) and National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
Vanderbilt Integrated Partners is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Subway Sandwich Artist Moncks Corner
Position Title: SANDWICH ARTIST®
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience &
No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
16+ years old
- Food & Restaurant
Looking for part time and full time crew members.
Sales Associate FT - Tysons Corner Nordstrom
LE LABO SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION IN NORDSTROM TYSONS CORNER!
Le Labo is a niche perfume company, born in Grasse and raised in New York City. We sparked a revolution ten years ago and today, we remain unconventional in the luxury perfumery market.
Every fragrance is freshly hand-blended and each label is personalized, before the eyes of our clients, at the moment of purchase.
Mindful in everything we do – from fragrance creations to where we choose to open a new boutique – our primary mission is to share the beauty of our craft with the world. It is more than just product; Le Labo offers sensorial experiences, memories and a point of view. It is a lifestyle.
Our distribution is intentionally selective: only 31 lab-boutiques worldwide and limited counters with curated partners.
Our global office is based in New York City and our European office is based in London. We are also a recent addition to the Estée Lauder family.
- Sensitive to craftsmanship, proud to create something with his/her hands and share this one piece of a kind with each client,
- Care for our creations,
- Attention to details (perfume display, clean blotters, respect for the perfume recipes, spelling of the personalized labels, etc.)
- Ready to get “his/her hands dirty” (e.g. stocking counter, cleaning the printer, etc.)
- Willing to build a long- term relationship with the client rather than “one-shot”.
- Able to bring a lot of “love” around the brand and the team on the floor,
- Seeing the big picture for the business and not the day-to-day productivity : in preparing (mixing, labeling, packaging) the perfumes for any sales associate on the floor. Objective is to make it easy for everybody to sell Le Labo.
- Team player,
Le Labo is a Brand Ambassador. His mission is to provide the best brand experience to the clients; he is responsible for sharing Le Labo’s mission and making the day of every client who visits the counter more beautiful. He is responsible for reaching his personal goals and counter goals. He is a team player and one of his mission is to make Le Labo easy to sell for other associates (he will prepare the perfumes for them: from mixing to labeling and packing).
- Clients interactions:
- Offering a welcoming environment to the client.
- Introducing clients to the brand and walking them through the collections.
- Preparing clients' orders.
- Building a strong client database by gathering all clients' information.
- Offering a high standard customer service.
- In-store operational duties:
- Counter maintenance (cleaning, replenishment…)
- Developing relationships with other sales associates from the department and store:
- Establishing and developing relationships with other brands and other sales associates on the floor in order to increase cross selling between brands.
- Preparing the orders for the sales associates from department or store
- Helping the business manager to develop the relationships with the personal shoppers
Store Manager - Seasonal Opportunity - Tysons Corner Center
Store Manager Job Description The Company: Just Cozy, based in Austin, Texas, is the operator of holiday pop-up stores featuring an exclusive line of fashionable, affordable and comfortable women’s leggings and winter accessories featuring over 150 exclusive designs. Just Cozy began in 2014 in Canada and was met with huge success and acclaim from Canadian customers. We are now taking that success and building on it as we begin Just Cozy USA - If you are a motivated, driven retail professional we would love to speak further with you! Our team is highly collaborative, motivated, nimble, and dedicated to optimizing our business . . not because they have to, but because we want to and we LOVE TO WIN! We're serious about having fun at work. Our success is built on hard work, commitment to delivering great service to our customers and to exceeding our team goals and objectives. Just Cozy offers experienced retailers a competitive salary and a lucrative season end bonus as well as life balance and an entrepreneurial environment. Join us as we create the next great American retail success story. The role of: Store Manager Reports to: Area Manager/District Manager General Purpose: The Store Manager is a seasonal position and is responsible for driving sales and managing teammates and operations in a single Just Cozy store location. Our Store Manager create an engaging and fun experience for our customers and a challenging and rewarding opportunity for our associates. You are a driven, committed, interactive, KPI driven, high energy, “get it done” person and remain team oriented and customer focused. Essential Functions: Assemble your Team
Recruit, interview, and hire team members with the experience and spirit to be great (in concert with Area Manager/District Manager)
Plan and deliver initial training for new hires
Coach and develop each team member to maximize their strengths following Just Cozy team leadership guidelines.
Identify and develop future store leaders
Leverage resources and team members within your location Create an Active Selling/Service Culture
Lead by Example-serve customers and sell in a way that inspires your team to achieve goals through great service culture
Execute Just Cozy Sales Process at every opportunity
Clearly communicate sales and KPI goals and report results daily
Hold team accountable for results - recognize, reward, coach and develop team to achieve goals Deliver Profit
- Achieve Operational Excellence
Manage staffing plan and payroll to maximize sales and meet financial goals
Protect inventory by maintaining appropriate receiving, markdown, point of sale and loss prevention processes
Train and hold staff accountable for Just Cozy Operational processes and procedures
Be absolutely accountable for cash handling and deposits Build the Just Cozy Brand
Represent Just Cozy positively in the shopping center and the community
Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with partners, supervisors, mall management and staff.
Maintain a store environment that meets Just Cozy visual merchandising standards, engages your consumer and stimulates them to buy Required Experience/Education/Certification/Skill set + 1 year or more of retail management experience
High school graduate
- Bachelors Degree in business or marketing related discipline preferred.
Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written
High level of Accountability
- Able to inspire team to exceed goals in a fun, fast paced environment
Attention to Detail - drive merchant mindset while operation within operational guardrails
- Commitment to going above and beyond to grow the Just Cozy brand This Job Description is not all inclusive or all encompassing. Other duties may be required from time to time.
Coaches Corner Cook
Position Summary: Responsible for quality restaurant food production in Sawmill Buffet and Coaches Corner. Needs to have basic knowledge of standard kitchen equipment, food safety and proper sanitation procedures, capable of handling multiple tasks at any given time, good communication skills are a must. Essential Duties and
Prepare high quality food in a timely manner to meet/exceed guest expectations Use guest service skills Explain to guests the features and benefits of Wild Rose Casino & Resort Maintain health, safety and sanitation levels for food service Follow sanitation practices for cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen equipment and areas Prepare requisition for food supplies Must be safety conscious, and adhere to all company rules at all times Meet proper department uniform, appearance and grooming standards Meet company attendance requirements
Contact:* Rita Gruhn/HR Recruiter (563-243-9000)
Location:* Clinton, Iowa
Wellness Corner Operations Manager
Wellness Corner Operations Manager
New SJH System Office Requisition # R257181
Job Summary: Under the general direction of the Operations Director, the Operations Manager, is responsible for managing the staff and performance of wellness sites. The primary focus of the position includes, but is not limited to, day-to-day operations, staff management, communication, and patient care coordination to ensure superb customer/client service, quality of clinical care, training, and financial management/operations within budget. The Operations Manager must have a clear and extensive understanding of all clinical and operational aspects of the Wellness Center to ensure compliance with established clinical and safety policies and procedures. This includes working knowledge of all staff positions, clinical and financial operations, and customer service within the Wellness Center. Essential Values-Based, Leadership and Management Competencies:Demonstrates competencies in line with the four core values that are the foundation of all activities performed by management employees in order to achieve the Mission of the St. Joseph Health System.Dignity:Demonstrates competence in communication, interpersonal relations and leading courageously.Excellence:Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying financial understanding, managing daily operations, and demonstrating business / job specific knowledge.Service:Demonstrates competence in customer/patient focus, adaptability, and shaping change.Justice:Demonstrates competence in community orientation, stewardship, and strategic planning and action.As defined on the attached Values-Based Competency Model Form.
Essential Functions: · Works collaboratively and effectively communicates with Senior Leadership Team, as well as, Providers and staff to ensure an integrated system for care delivery at site. · Assist with hiring, orientation, training, performance and evaluation of employees. · Manages wellness sites day-to-day operations to meet annual goals, including staffing, scheduling, revenue cycle, customer service, quality, compliance, training, development and onboarding. · Collaborate with staff to cascade department goals and objectives into individual goals. · Grows and develops staff to help them obtain department and personal goals · Report and communicate progress toward goals on a regular basis to meet needs of the staff and leadership.
Supports the wellness department goals and standards by leading, motivating, providing consistent feedback and acting as a positive role model. · Functions as a liaison between the site providers, staff, client, and the wellness leaders for administrative issues. · Responsible for fostering clear, open communication between leadership and wellness staff · Provides leadership direction to improve operating, workflow, and customer service, and financial performance efficiency. · Utilizes LEAN methodology to improve performance and efficiency. Coordinates and manages provider and clinic staffing and scheduling to meet client needs. · Provides coverage as needed to meet staffing needs of clinic(s). · Maintains compliance with all OSHA regulatory guidelines.
Ensures that Heritage, SJH, and client guidelines, policies and procedures are being adopted and utilized.
Executes onsite clinical, quality and safety audits and implements counter measures as appropriate. · Facilitates complaint and conflict resolution for the site with patients/clients regarding providers, billings, and health plans. Functions as direct contact for administrative issues (patient/staff concerns, complaints, physicians). · Manages health center operations within budget and collaborates with the Heritage Business Office to assure revenue cycle excellence · Maintains staff competency in all areas of operation. · Facilitate timely performance evaluations of staff.
: · Is available to respond, or coordinates availability to respond to all emergencies at the medical office. · Travel between sites as needed. · Performs other duties as assigned. Age-Related Competencies:
Human development knowledge/skills: Demonstrates appropriate communication skills for the population served. Ensures that staff possesses the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served including knowledge of the principles of growth and development and psychosocial characteristics and interventions for age specific requirement of the assigned unit.
Age-specific patient needs that employee is required to understand and meet: Ensures that staff is competent in assessing and interpreting age appropriate data about the patient’s status in order to identify age-specific needs and provide the care needed.
Additional requirements: Ensures that staff possesses the appropriate communication skills for the patient population served. Ensures that staff demonstrates knowledge of age-specific community resources.
- Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with complete confidentiality and security. Needs to maintain all practices to protect PHI and follow HIPAA guidelines.
Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations .
Is knowledgeable of, observes and complies with ambulatory Codes of Safe Practice, safety policies and emergency procedures. Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
Ability to work in a fast-paced department under pressure, and handle multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information. · Demonstrated qualities of servant leader
Function independently as an exceptional leader as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Exceptional communication skills-verbal, written and presentation.
Ability to adapt immediately and react positively to Wellness Center needs and changes in strategies.
Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to build a high performance team
Ability to collaborate on and execute client wellness strategy
+ Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience + Experience: 3 years previous healthcare managerial experience. + Computer Skills : Microsoft Office Pro Suite + License / Certification: Valid California Driver’s license in good standing in accordance with St. Joseph Health Employee Driving Policy.
· Education: As above · Experience: Clinical experience or background in ambulatory care. Previous experience in an integrated ambulatory care setting, multispecialty or employer-based clinic setting. ·
Apple iOS, iPad, GE Centricity/Advanced Web Practice Management System, Allscripts Enterprise EMR experience and proficient in Microsoft Office ·
Other : Bilingual
May include exposure to potentially hazardous material, infectious agents, and contact with patients, public and staff.
Ability to function in an environment that includes crisis situations while exercising appropriate interpersonal and critical thinking skills. St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three regions: Northern California, Southern California, West Texas/Eastern New Mexico. SJH provides a full range of care from facilities including 14 acute care hospitals, home health agencies, hospice care, outpatient services, skilled nursing facilities, community clinics, and physician organizations. SJH maintains a 'continuum of care,' matched to the diverse needs of the urban centers, smaller cities and rural communities in three states For the third year in a row in 2009, the Gallup Organization awarded St. Joseph Health its highest honor - the Great Workplace Award. SJH provides exceptional benefits, opportunities for advancement and relocation within the system. St. Joseph Health is comprised of four core values: Service, Excellence, Dignity, and Justice are the guiding principles of all we do. Excellent compensation program and benefits provided. St. Joseph Health (SJH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, St. Joseph Health (SJH) complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Positions specified as “on call, per diem” refers to employment consisting of shifts scheduled on as “as needed basis” to fill in for staff vacancies.
Craft Corner Volunteers
Craft Corner Volunteers byShannon Fowler| November 7, 2017 | |
San Diego, California
Posted 1 week ago WebsitemuseumofmanSan Diego Museum of Man Do you enjoy working with your hands and teaching others how to create their own works of art? The San Diego Museum of Man’s Education Department is developing a slate of fun hands-on craft activities for visitors in our galleries, and we need your help to make sure they have a great time! For instance, assist
Living with Animalsvisitors at the activity carts as they create toys for dogs and cats either to take home to their own fuzzy family members or to donate to adoptable pets-to-be in the San Diego Humane Society. Tasks include the following:
Setting up activity stations and keeping materials stocked
Inviting and welcoming participants
Demonstrating craft activity (e.g. dog and/or cat toys)
Clean up/break down of activity space Shifts are typically three hours: half hour for check in and setup, two hours on the activity, and a half hour for cleanup and check out. To apply, please fill out the following form:https://form.jotform.com/52724966698172 For any questions or to follow up, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Service Worker II - Corner Store
Department Overview Join the University of North Texas Dining Services department where fresh is "in"! All of our food is prepared fresh in our kitchens using local vendors and farms - no convenience foods. Our Dining Services department includes a nationally acclaimed vegan cafeteria, faculty and staff meal plans, and dining halls open to the community. All menu planning is done in-house by each kitchen's chef and fresh ice cream and baked goods are made on campus. Our future plans include a farm on campus to provide as many sustainable options as possible. To our staff, eating local is not just an attitude, it's our way of life. The University of North Texas is a state employer offering great benefits, including medical, dental, life, retirement, ample paid time off, and great work/life balance. To learn more about working in Dining, watch this 93 second video: http://www.dining.unt.edu/ourstory
Job Description The Retail Dining Services department is currently searching for a Cook
. This is an experienced cook position, the responsibilities of which are primarily related to food preparation. This position will be responsible for brand compliance, training, and supervision of in-house and national brand operations. This requires strict supervision and training of staff to ensure food and/or beverages are ordered, prepared, and served as required in contracts for In House and national brands. This includes all policies, procedures, and all specs. Job duties include but are not limited to:
Communicates daily with cooks concerning interpretation of menus
Follows planned menu
Verifies that advance withdraws have been done properly
Reviews recipes and maintains productions schedules through proper prep work, batch preparation, and cooking
Follows recipes using correct products, ingredients and methods
Confers with cooks on problems recipes
Submits recipes for revision same day
Tastes product to verify quality
Assigns employees to alternate tasks when their daily routines are completed
Monitors sharing and cleaning of equipment among employees to encourage teamwork
Supervises effective garnishing/merchandising of all products throughout meal service Work is performed under the supervision of a Food Service Supervisor and the Food Service Manager. An employee in this position may direct and supervise the work of a Food Service Worker I and/or student workers. The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate. The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
Minimum Qualifications The successful candidate will possess one year experience in institutional or commercial food service
. The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Ability to maintain records and complete forms accurately
Ability to apply mathematical concepts to complete tasks (example: collecting cash and making change.) * Strong knowledge of the care and use of food service equipment and kitchen utensils
Strong knowledge of health hazards in food preparation and service and necessary precautionary measures
Ability to perform work involving standing, stooping, lifting, and use of utensils and equipment relating to food service operations
Knowledge of appropriate safety and security precautions appropriate to work performed
Preferred Qualifications The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
Previous cooking experience
Requisition Number:* 152286 Job Title: Food Service Worker II - Corner Store
Official Title:* Food Service Worker II (9 mos)
Position Number:* 00002139 Department: Dining-Retail
- 163710 Location: Denton
Is this an internal posting only?:* No
Is this a security sensitive position?:* Yes
Driving a University Vehicle?:* No
Job Open Date:* 11-03-2016 Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Pay Rate:* $1,672.33 Pay Basis: Monthly
Job Type:* Full-time Permanent
Quicklink for Posting:* jobs.unt.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=62809 Work Schedule: Hours of operation: M-F 7:30 am
- 7:30 pm, weekends and overtime as necessary
Automotive Technicians And Service Advisors Koons Jeep Tysons Corner
Koons Jeep of Tysons Corner needs to hire experienced and entry level techs. Plus hard working service advisors. Preferably, people with serious career intent to become technicians, or extensive car experience. EXPERIENCED TECHS CAN MAKE BIG MONEY! We will provide tools and will require candidates to agree to training requirements. Flexible schedule, but some Saturdays will be required. We get bombarded with service customers. Voted "Best Places to Work" 8 Times!EOE/Background/Drug Screen/Driving Full benefits, 401k, dental, medical, vision, contests, career growth. EXPERIENCED TECHS DO NOT HESITATE! PLENTY OF HOURS! PLENTY OF HOURS! Apply Today. EOE/Background/Drug Screen/Driving.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!