Corrugated Fastener Driver Job Description Sample
Fastener Sales Engineer
Fastener Sales Engineer Job Number: 222454 Category: Sales Description:
A Applications Engineer job in Roseville, Michigan is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for providing customer relations/application engineering for companies various customers. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, and two to five years of experience.
Experience involving the manufacturing process of fasteners is preferred. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility. Applications Engineer Job duties: • Troubleshoot engineering issues related to fasteners, as well as related products and provide cost saving solutions. • Read blueprints and make recommendations for usage, materials, and design. • Provide customer relations/application engineering for companies various customers.
Qualifications: • Bachelor of Science in Engineering, or related discipline, or experience is preferred. • two to five years of experience providing support on issues related to the design, testing and manufacturing or fasteners and fastener related products. • Strong communication skills is a plus. If you are interested in this Applications Engineer job in Roseville, Michigan, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors.
Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years.
We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Location: Roseville , MI Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+ Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...) Benefits: Return to search results Email this job to a friend If you have previously registered with us, please
Log into apply for this position. *Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Fastener Project Manager
Fastener Project Manager Chrysler Headquarters & Tech Center Auburn Hills, MI 48326, US Job Type:Full Time Date Posted: June 14, 2017 Job ID: 1028135 ApplyRefer A FriendJoin Our Talent Network Share this job
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkedin
- Share by Mail Job Overview The Fastener Project Manager leads the development of robust quality, timing, and weight efficient designs that meet program objectives as related to fasteners. The Fastener Project Manager will drive innovation/communization/standardization strategies. Maintain a torque list and report out on the status of joint reviews completed to management. Monitor and report out on PF safety compliance. Develop, maintain and report out to Engineering the status of number of fasteners released versus disclosed versus undisclosed. Assist manufacturing with torque processing issues. Facilitate EHPV reductions when possible. Work with ME to ensure that manufacturing has the data needed to ordered and received the correct fastening tool in time to meet program timing. Qualifications
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited university + 5 years of Fastener Engineering experience
MS Excel skills
MS PowerPoint skills
- Strong presentation skills
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
Proficient in fastener joint design philosophies + 1 year of manufacturing experience
Fastener lab testing experience (torque specification development)
Fastener selection/recommendation experience
Fastened joint design review experience
Excel in a team environment
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Exhibit strong planning skills FCA is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends. Note: Some of the benefits listed above may not apply to summer vacation replacement and temporary employees.
.Net Software Developer - National Fastener Org
.NET Software Developer (SQL Server/C#)
National Fastener Org .NET Software Developer (SQL Server/C#)
National Fastener Org
SQL, Database Development, C#, .NET If you are a SQL Programmer with experience, please read on! Based in Livonia, MI, we are a national fastener organization specializing in assembly components! Our company excels at providing great products and we love to invest into our IT department. We actively participate in and stay up-to-date with the latest industry information. Join us and see what we've got to offer!
What You Will Be Doing
Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
Develop business processes that do not require customization or one-off processes
Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications
Produce detailed specifications and clean, easily read code
Create new reports and update existing ones related to the ERP implementation project
Includes ad-hoc reports and data extracts as necessary for projects, initiatives and business processes
Prepare training materials and maintain documentation in support of P21 ERP implementation project
Assist users with resolving issues and answering questions
What You Need for this Position
C# - .NET Bonus (NOT REQUIRED): - Epicor ERP
SSRS/SSIS What's In It for You
Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
401 (K) with generous company match
Generous Paid time off (PTO) - Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
Life Insurance coverage 1. Apply directly to this job opening here! Or 2. E-mail directly for more information to James@CyberCoders.com Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. *.NET Software Developer
- National Fastener Org* MI-LivoniaJT7-1426702
Corrugated Steel Pipe Operations Manager
Establish standardization and best practices of company manufacturing processes related to production throughout all CSP Sites.
Establish and monitor production Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for CSP product line.
Coaching and mentoring Site Operations Managers regarding product line manufacturing and production floor efficiencies and provide status updates as required.
Work with assigned Manufacturing Engineer to plan and implement process improvements.
Communicating product line performance at the sites.
Participate in product cost reviews, job or product kickoff meetings and provide solutions to improve profitability.
Make recommendations on product line capital investments and initiate AFE and MOC approval process.
Develop and execute resolution root cause analysis for product line Corrective Actions (CA’s) and Non-Conformances (NC’s).
Communicating with sales to determine most profitable utilization of planning, capacity and capabilities of product line sites.
Responsible for product line budgets and control of manufacturing costs with support of site managers and finance personnel.
Provide Leadership in the managing and execution of new product development for product line.
Prompt and dependable attendance.
Other duties as assigned. Education & Work Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field with extensive experience in manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 10 years managing operations in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge and
Strong leadership skills - must have experience in managing people in a leadership role.
Must have the ability to develop leadership at all levels of areas of responsibility.
Good understanding of manufacturing process, quality systems and continuous improvement.
Must have a strong internal customer service focus which leads to a culture of team work with sales, production, purchasing, drafting, quality, safety and finance.
Ability to effectively develop, communicate and implement process improvements.
Must be an outstanding team leader and will be held accountable for the quality of the end product.
Ability to effectively communicate, coordinate, and resolve conflict .
Must have general computer experience along with experience using spreadsheet and word processing programs. Required Competencies / Qualities:
Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and areas of responsibility.
Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with management using the spoken word.
Delegating Responsibility – Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Physical
EEO/AA Employer FLSA Status: Full-Time; Exempt Reports To: President Location: Huron, SD APPLY For This Position Now
Charlotte, NC - JOB 17-00231 Salary Range: $85K - $95K Permanent Position with Benefits. Only U.S.
Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply. Charlotte, NC. Company is seeking a Fastener Engineer.
The Fastener Engineer's main responsibilities will be as the central point of contact for customers in daily operations. Such as fastener related issues, development of fastener applications and customer technical objectives. Support the customer with value added engineering (VA/VE) initiatives. Such as Coordinate and support the Bill of Materials for internal and external customers, coordinate and support line walks, development
Fastener Testing Technician
Fastener Testing Technician
Description Provide fastener and joint testing support including, but not limited to:
Basic fabrication of test coupons and fixtures
Assembly of components prior to testing
Conducting torque-angle to ultimate testing
Conducting coefficient of friction testing
Managing parts and test requests coming into the test lab
Qualifications High school diploma required. Desired:
Experience with automotive systems, components and assembly methods
Experience with automotive fasteners, joint design and power tool technology
Experience in conducting tests and analyzing data
Experience in basic fabrication techniques – machining, welding, etc. – is a plus
Associates degree in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology or associated field is preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Excel and Word
Strong interpersonal skills
Self–motivated, team oriented and ability to work with others ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Unusual or Special Physical Requirements Lifting 50 lbs, more with a team- 50% Climbing ladders, equipment, and scaffolding- 10% Special clothing/equipment (wearing)- Safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, hardened toe slip resistant shoes, back brace 100% Unusual physical requirements: Sitting (50%), Standing (90%), Bending (25%), stooping (90%), Walking (80%), Reaching (10%), push/pull machinery and equipment (90%), walk up/down stairs (10%), squatting (30%). Job requires manual labor Work Environment Inside, 100% Hot/Cold temperatures (20 degrees F or warmer)- 40% Equipment and Machines Office equipment/machines electrically/battery operated: Computers, 75% PMHV Air driven sockets and basic hand tools, 25% Must be able to drive a manual transmission Attendance Monday-Friday Days shift (7:00-3:30) Shift assignment is subject to change, so candidate must be flexible with available work hours Regular attendance and punctuality are critical, 100% Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday-Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must have flexibility of work days to cover weekend testing requirements and adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements. Other Essential Functions Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, health performance evaluation, and background check. Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to self or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Dependable personal transportation to work site is required. Travel to and from customer’s locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion. Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-Michigan-Dearborn
Req ID: PFO0000S9
Product Manager - Corrugated
Product Manager - Corrugated Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists "The people I work with are as passionate as I am." "I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career." Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies.
We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference. We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level.
If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you. Uline seeks a Product
International Paper’s vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work.
- Supervise employees in the daily production of corrugated board, to include training, planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; promoting safety, quality production and teamwork; resolving conflicts.
- Lead and motivate employees by setting an example of superior behavior, attitude and performance to work efficiently and effectively, while ensuring a safe work environment, and a quality product.
- Effectively communicate operational information in both oral and written format at all levels: crew members, other supervisors, plant management, office personnel and outside customers and vendors.
- Actively promote and ensure compliance with safety, quality and other programs and initiatives utilized within the organization.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry required.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Action – oriented
- Customer Focused
- Developing Direct Reports
- Integrity and Trust
- Managerial Courage
- Organizational Skills
- Business Acumen
Auto Suplr Sales Acct Engineer(Mechanical Eng Metal Fastener Exprnc)
Automotive Supplier Sales Account Engineer(Preferred Mechanical Engineer and Metal Fastener Experienced) for OEM
1. Job Identification (Automotive Supplier)
1.1 Name of
Position: Account Manager1.2 Area/Department:
Engineering Sales and Marketing
Manage and grow Ford sales and relationships. Perform the duties and tasks noted below and in the comment section to assure both internal and external needs are met.
3. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES and Other duties may be assigned
• Support development and implementation of strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
• Reviews market analyses to determine upcoming customer needs
• Delivers sales presentations to OEM and key customers in coordination with appropriate department representatives.
• Meet with FOEM and key customers to maintain and enhance relationships
• Negotiate sales offers with OEM Purchasing and Engineering
• Pursue, quote, negotiate, and acquire new business which contributes to the growth of client
• Coordinate and liaison between sales department and other departments.
• Perform and support sales forecasting activities
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed OEM Motor Company expansion opportunities
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Manage commercial and customer issues and concerns
• Negotiate and minimize cost savings provided to customer
• Coordinate and/or resolve commercial and engineering change issues on new and existing programs
• Work with customers to determine their expectations and assure that target deadlines are met
• Participate in cost reduction reviews both internally and with Ford
• Track profitability and payments for current business and changes
• Develop and complete gap analysis with Ford Purchasing departments and negotiate to minimize cost reductions
• Negotiate and recover cancellation claims
• Collect past due invoices for Ford accounts
• Work extensively with customer systems (i.e.: Covisint, Ford WERS, etc.)
• Familiarity with Ford process and procedures regarding payment for prototypes, production parts, and tooling
• Evaluate internal quote information in order to develop, prepare, and submit a competitive profitable response to the Ford Purchasing department
• Review annual long term purchasing reductions and affect on program profitability
• Responsible for tracking profitability of programs
• Responsible to complete and follow up on internal paperwork (gate 0, 1, &2 approvals, budget tasks, etc.)
• May represent company at trade association meetings to promote product, if required
4. JOB REQUIREMENTS (MARKED IF APPLICABLE)
4.1 Education*:Bachelor's Mechanical Engineering preferred.
4.2 Field(s) of Studies/Specialization(s):Engineering, Business, Finance, or Accounting Degree required ==> Engineering degree a plus
4.3 Experience (years):Requires a minimum of 3 years in an account management or sales role working with OEM and a minimum of 5 years in an engineering, program management, or account management/sales position
4.4 Languages: English
4.5 Software/Computer Applications:Microsoft Office, SAP, OEM specific programs and software4.6 Environmental and Quality System
ISO 14001, TS 16949 current level training.4.7 Additional
4.8 Customer Requirements (General Motors, DaimlerChrysler, and Ford Motor Co.):Customer specific requirements for each job are based on the task assigned and reviewed by the manager prior to job assignment.
5. SPECIFIC WORK CONDITIONS
5.4 Any Additional Conditions (Noise, Lighting, etc.): Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
6. ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
The person in this position must posses the following qualities:
- Have recent experience (within last 5 years) working with Ford
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Ford
- Be a team player
- Have a passion to sell client's product and manage multi million dollar accounts
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing and able to complete all internal and external paperwork
- Be familiar with OEM Vehicle Company forms and processes
- Able to build trusting relationships with internal personnel and externally with our OEM customers/partners
- Effectively work with both client personnel and Ford personnel globally
- Willing to learn about client's products
- Possess MS Excel working knowledge
- Balance internal paperwork needs with customer needs
==> Past OEM Account Managers have spent approx. 85% of their time in the office and 15% at the customer
- Experience with truck OEM's (Freightliner, Peterbuilt, Navistar, etc.) a plus
- Latch or other mechanism experience
- Sales experience for managing high volume/turnover programs
• Personnel desiring the following will not be considered:
• a) Above Salary Cap established by HR
• b) Person desiring commission sales
• c) A person who wants more than 40% facetime with the customer
• d) A person who wants less than 10% facetime with the customer
Kelly Services is looking for a Fastener Engineer to service one of our very important clients in the Detroit Metropolitan Area. The Fastener Engineer’s primary responsibility will be to provide customer relations/application engineering assistance to the customers of this company.
This position would support the application engineering team by troubleshooting customer application engineer issues and responding with solutions to address various problems. They will also work closely with the design, testing and manufacturing team to resolve any fastener related concerns.
Education and experience : MS in Engineering or equivalent experience in the Fastener Manufacturing environment preferred. High school Diploma with some course work in an engineering or engineering arts program required. Good command of the English language, both written and verbal. 5-7 years working in the fastener industry preferred.
Job knowledge, skills and abilities: Knowledge of manufacturing process for Fasteners Application knowledge of industrial fasteners/mechanical fasteners CAD Software Knowledge Blueprint reading knowledge Material specifications knowledge
? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965.
And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!