Corrugated Fastener Driver Job Description Sample
Inside Sales/Customer Service-Past Fastener Experience A Must
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required products, suggest related products, offer specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information. Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Write orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up.
- Provide friendly, professional, and efficient service when working with customers.
- Provide outstanding Customer Service to all customers.
- Keep work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in training programs.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Job knowledge requirements - Inside Fastener Sales (PAST FASTENER EXPERIENCE A MUST)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Maintain a Professional appearance.
- Ability to work well with the public, sometimes with several customers at a time.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 + pounds.
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Annual Salary Range: Typically 33K to 50K - (based on level of confirmed experience)
Competitive Wages, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation
Our mission is to be the staffing services provider and employment agency of choice by helping people and companies achieve their goals. Whether you need premier talent or if you are searching for jobs in Humble TX, Deer Park, Channelview or other suburbs of the Houston Metro, ProSource will meet and exceed all of your expectations.
Our goal is to improve our clients profits while providing our employees with unique and rewarding employment opportunities. We aim to be the highest-quality provider to each niche sector we service, through integrity, competence, innovation, and execution.
We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication, and honors all commitments. Commitment to our customers, employees, and strategic partners is the foundation of our mission.
We will honor our commitments by putting ethics and morals first. We will work hard to deliver exceptional customer service.
Life at ProSource Staffing: Our Culture
Our integrity is a critical asset, and we are committed to upholding it.
We cherish our company, and represent it with honor.
We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust and goodwill.
We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
A true team, we work together to routinely please our customers, surpass our record achievements, and drive our organization to greater success.
Fastener Testing Technician
Fastener Testing Technician
Description Provide fastener and joint testing support including, but not limited to:
Basic fabrication of test coupons and fixtures
Assembly of components prior to testing
Conducting torque-angle to ultimate testing
Conducting coefficient of friction testing
Managing parts and test requests coming into the test lab
Qualifications High school diploma required. Desired:
Experience with automotive systems, components and assembly methods
Experience with automotive fasteners, joint design and power tool technology
Experience in conducting tests and analyzing data
Experience in basic fabrication techniques – machining, welding, etc. – is a plus
Associates degree in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology or associated field is preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Excel and Word
Strong interpersonal skills
Self–motivated, team oriented and ability to work with others ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Unusual or Special Physical Requirements Lifting 50 lbs, more with a team- 50% Climbing ladders, equipment, and scaffolding- 10% Special clothing/equipment (wearing)- Safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, hardened toe slip resistant shoes, back brace 100% Unusual physical requirements: Sitting (50%), Standing (90%), Bending (25%), stooping (90%), Walking (80%), Reaching (10%), push/pull machinery and equipment (90%), walk up/down stairs (10%), squatting (30%). Job requires manual labor Work Environment Inside, 100% Hot/Cold temperatures (20 degrees F or warmer)- 40% Equipment and Machines Office equipment/machines electrically/battery operated: Computers, 75% PMHV Air driven sockets and basic hand tools, 25% Must be able to drive a manual transmission Attendance Monday-Friday Days shift (7:00-3:30) Shift assignment is subject to change, so candidate must be flexible with available work hours Regular attendance and punctuality are critical, 100% Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday-Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must have flexibility of work days to cover weekend testing requirements and adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements. Other Essential Functions Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, health performance evaluation, and background check. Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to self or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Dependable personal transportation to work site is required. Travel to and from customer’s locations and the test fields may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion. Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-Michigan-Dearborn
Req ID: PFO0000S9
Corrugated Machine Operators
Responsible for all activities associated with running corrugated machinery including set up, operation, cleanup and recommending improvements to the operation.
Previous corrugated experience preferred.
1st and 2nd shift positions available. 5:30am-2:00pm or 2:00pm-10:30pm.
Performance Excellence Master Black Belt &Ndash; Corrugated
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Performance Excellence Master Black Belt – Corrugated - West Region 504 Thrasher St, Norcross Norcross, Georgia, 30071 United States Performance Excellence Master Black Belt – Corrugated - West Region Master Black Belts (MBB) are business partners providing the link between the Performance Excellence System and Divisional Leaders to build a culture of Continuous Improvement, support overall business strategy, obtain critical support and resources, execute on a single productivity agenda by ensuring projects are measurable and implemented using the data driven approach of lean six sigma methodology and principles to drive productivity results while ensuring customer satisfaction of the world’s most admired brands. This MBB will support the West Region for our Corrugated Division. The location can be within the region close to a major airport.
How you will impact WestRock:Collaborate with LSS professionals within corporate group to improve processes and increase effectiveness for the entire organization
What you need to succeed:
What we offer:Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. *CBWK WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Performance Excellence/Lean Six Sigma WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. Performance Excellence Master Black Belt – Corrugated
General Manager/Operations Manager - Needs Corrugated Packaging Exp
Growing corrugated packaging manufacturer is looking for a General Manager. Ideal candidate will have at least 8+ years of operations management experience in the corrugated manufacturing industry, P/L duties and managing sales as well as operations. Bachelors degree highly preferred. Company will relocate.
The GM directs and coordinates all site activities to achieve facilities’ KPIs based on our Way of Working (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Employee) through direct reports and in a manner that aligns with core values.
The GM also directs, arranges or otherwise facilitates non-operational activities to attain business growth, add value to our product, maintain positive employee relations, develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, business partners and the local community, minimize the facility's environmental impact and maintain the physical property and infrastructure.
Accountabilities of a General Manager:
• Short-, mid- and long-term strategies that are in line with company values and profitable.
• Overall success of the facility.
• Effective communication to effectively ensure all objectives and activities are understood and implemented.
• Promote process standardization
• Champion continuous process improvement
• Utilize our Way of Working to achieve a safe work environment, cost reduction activities, quality objectives, KPI targets, and set objectives to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Development, motivation and training of management staff for additional responsibility/professional development and future growth of the company
• Responsible for financial P&L results
• Compliance with company policies and employee ethical conduct in accordance with Code of Conduct.
• Responds to customers to meet their needs effectively and timely; regularly follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction; notifies management when support is needed as appropriate; is able to answer customer inquiries on products and services independently; relates to customers in a manner that enables them to regularly offer options, ideas or products to help meet their needs; identifies strategies/processes that help the organization serve customers more effectively.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings and capabilities of different situations; relates well with others; is tactful, compassionate and sensitive and treats others with respect; anticipates and resolves confrontations, disagreements and complaints in a win-win way.
• Gives honest and timely feedback in a constructive manner; regularly schedules time to provide coaching and feedback to employees; feedback is appropriately focused on behavior and results; knows the strengths and knowledge gaps of each staff member and addresses them effectively.
• Communication Skills
• Communicates in a clear and concise manner utilizing appropriate grammar and tone; listens to and considers ideas from others, even when different from own; conveys message using appropriate method of communication (e-mail, phone, in person)
• Problem Solving
• Evaluates problems to determine root causes and impacts; notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in available information; establishes relationships and is able to draw conclusions from data; evaluates strengths and weaknesses of resolution options; identifies appropriate individuals to involve in problem resolution.
• Consistently demonstrates enthusiasm and persistence; responds appropriately to improve outcomes, processes or measurements; identifies what needs to be done and takes action before the situation requires it.
• Experiments with approaches to find better solutions to problems; develops faster, better or more efficient ways of doing things; encourages creative thinking and innovation; adapts best practices and processes to the work unit.
• Organizational Skills
• Completes assignments timely and reliably; determines priorities and allocates appropriate resources effectively; maintains focus and perseveres in the face of obstacles; ability to effectively adjust to changing responsibilities.
• Detail Oriented
• Provides accurate and consistent information; work product requires little or no checking; follows procedures and processes as identified; conducts follow up to ensure actions are completed.
• Results Driven
• Consistently delivers required business results; maintains commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations; pushes self and others to reach milestones while holding self and others accountable; recognizes when analysis and discussion have served their purpose and moves to action; maintains a significant level of effort and time commitment to achieve goals; displays a sense of urgency in solving problems.
• Conflict Resolution
• Takes positive action that addresses the issue, dissipates the conflict and maintains relationships; objectively views the conflict from all sides; help parties find common ground and viable solutions; establish clear rationale for resolving the conflict
• Talent Development
• Designs formal plans for career development of others; ensures opportunities for development are available; gives specific feedback on performance; participates in opportunities to enhance knowledge and skills in others; regularly meets with employees to review progress
• Team Oriented
• Creates an inclusive work environment; asks for input of team members and encourages participation of all; collaborates across internal or organizational boundaries to meet common objectives; recognizes and utilizes individual strengths/talents; shares important/relevant information with team members.
• Strategic Thinking
• Demonstrates a good understanding of operating environment and industry and market factors that affect role; considers external environment into account when making decisions; analyzes options and decisions based on long-term outcomes; identifies gaps in information required to understand strategic issues.
Corrugated Machine Operators With 4 YRS Experience
Grand Traverse Container is continuing to grow and expand at our Grand Rapids location. GTC is dedicated to producing excellent corrugated products and are looking for reliable and detail oriented people with CORRUGATED MACHINE experience. We have opportunities for the following positions:
Machine operators: If you have 4 years of experience in various corrugated presses and understand the specifics of box making and the machines used to produce them please apply.
All positions require drug/alcohol screens, background checks, a team mentality and strong work ethic.
These are full time, first shift positions with excellent benefits.
We are currently accepting applications.. Email a cover letter along with your resume.
Maintenance Manager Corrugated
We are a successful longtime independent corrugated converter seeking highly qualified Maintenance Mgr. to be part of our Management Team. Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years corrugated industry experience, with extensive backgrounds and skills in mechanical, electrical, schematics, hydraulics, and pneumatics. Strong hands-on leadership required. Outstanding opportunity with a dynamic growing company. Pay and incentive commensurate w/exp., excel. benefits.
Purchasing Assistant - Vertex Distribution - Fastener Division
Vertex Distribution Seeks a Purchasing Assistant
Vertex Distribution is a national leader as a master distributor of fasteners across the United States. Due to our accelerated growth, we are in need of a Purchasing Assistant in our Attleboro, MA office.
Purchasing Assistant - Attleboro, MA
Provides support to the Purchasing Manager in monitoring flow of inventory and communicating information regarding pending shipments.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry as it relates to the facilitation of Purchases and Receipts, and accounting for all aspects of shipments
- Coordinate all documentation involved in import shipments
- Tracking of inbound shipments using internet or phone
- Providing analysis and recommendations for location specific inventory levels, replenishments, and methodologies
- Make recommendations for changes in Inventory Policy to proactively avoid future outages
- Expedite purchase order and update PO information in the database
- Assist with projects as directed
Qualifications of the Purchasing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- 1 year Purchasing/Procurement experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable to change; must be willing to make necessary adjustments to meet department workload and deadlines
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life and Disability Insurance.
Houston Wire & Cable Company (hereinafter referred to as "HWC") and all subsidiaries such as (though not limited to) Vertex Distribution, Southwest Wire Rope, and Southern Wire provide(s) equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or genetics. Learn more at www.houwire.com - please note that HWC (and all subsidiaries) participate(s) in the eVerify system as maintained / managed by the Departments of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration.
Corrugated Converting Supervisor
We are seeking a Converting Supervisor to join our team! The Converting Supervisor is responsible for the operations of the machine centers and the coordination, facilitation, and oversight of quality assurance standards and systems for the plant. He is directly responsible for Production and Warehouse employees. Supervisor will report to the
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Supervise and Manage production in multiple departments, including machine repair
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Help develop and oversee programs to maintain quality programs and efficiency
- Ensure that Plant safety, operational and quality training programs are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and Company standards.
- Appraise converting performance on a daily basis
- Help address complaints and employee issues
- Must have previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills; able to speak effectively to employees, managers, customers
- Outstanding Organizational skills
- Ability to apply common sense problem solving; ability to collect data and interpret verbal and written instructions
- Multitasking; ability to work various challenges and deal with a variety of situations where little detail may exist
- Ability to write reports, correspondence, and emails clearly
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 10 years in the corrugated industry
- Computer literacy
Preferred Candidates have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory position
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Profit Sharing (100% company Paid)
- Yearly Bonus
Structural Designer - Corrugated
Designs structure for point of purchase displays as well as corrugated packaging concepts to meet customer requirements. Creates conceptual design and perform project management on various types of permanent display.
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE:
- Develops structure and designs visually stimulating point-of-purchase displays (temporary and permanent) and packaging concepts for products utilizing any type of material that is suitable for the project.
- Meets with sales representatives to present and recommend design solutions that meet customer requirements for sizing, styling, costing and production deadlines.
- Prepares specs, sample layouts, exploded view drawings, instructional sheets, renderings and graphical enhancements for customer displays.
- Prepares mock-up samples and past-up work for packaging presentations.
- Obtains pertinent information for outside materials to facilitate purchasing with expedition of quotes and screening of best possible outside vendor for non-corrugated material.
- Creates timeline and oversees project progress.
- Performs quality control. Inspects prototype and 1st article before presenting to customer for sign off.
- Assists in qualifying of new vendors.
- Researches and finds new processes and materials.
- Acts as a backup for other structural designers.
- Assists, as needed, in testing various products.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- College degree in Structural Design, Package Engineering/Packaging Science or Industrial Design from an accredited institution.
- Must be proficient in Artios CAD software, Adobe CS. Experience with TOPS design and palletization software.
- Considerable experience in P.O.P. design and packaging, preferably within a manufacturing environment. Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Proficient in Strata and 3D Rendering protocols for the Packaging and Display Markets.
- Experience in operating sample table cutting devices (i.e. Kongsberg tables).
- Highly Creative in Concepts, Solution Providing and Client Support/ Education.
- Must be able to present concepts, ideas and sample internally and in client settings.
- Design specialties and creative execution must meet manufacturing specifications and budgets.
- Experience with Packaging Testing Experience – ISTA.
- Work extended hours as required.
- Valid Driver's License with DMV evidence of good driving record.
- Must provide a PDF attachment of your portfolio or provide a link to an online portfolio.
- US Persons Only (US citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugee or asylee – all require proper identification and documentation).
- Minimal local travel required.
- Physical and Environmental
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- Work environment includes front-office and manufacturing. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pre-Employment Verifications: Must pass background and reference checks, drug screen, and physical examination prior to employment.
Founded in 1956, Bay Cities has expertise in speed to market. We are easy to do business with and we are an authority on garnering attention in the aisle. We operate a California manufacturing facility located close to 3 major ports and partner with facilities across the United States. We are a vendor of choice for major retail players including Sam's Club, Costco, Kroger, Walmart and numerous others.
We are the premier designers and manufacturers of packaging and displays.
Passion: We have heart with a servant attitude.
Creativity: Our mind blowing ideas create Client success.
Integrity: We honor our business & our planet with sustainable practices.
Responsibility: We own it!
Safety: Our safe work habits protect us all.
Fun: We take our work seriously- not ourselves :-)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!