Corryton Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Corryton,Tn)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, choferes clase a, company driving solo, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck driver, otr company, tanker, tanker truck driving
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Corryton,T
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
CDL Class A Truck Drivers (Corryton,Tn)
53 foot dry van trailers; some reefer trailers in Anderson only
Carter Express drivers run regional and/or dedicated routes. Each terminal route mix is different based on customer base. Regional drivers work 5 days per week and are home 2 days per week. Regional route drivers can expect to be away from home 1 to 3 nights per week on average. Regional drivers average 2 round trip out and back routes within their 5 day work week.
Our fleet average is 2,500 miles per week for solo drivers. Our aggressive drivers are running upwards of 3,300 miles per week. Team drivers are averaging 5,000 to 6,000 miles per week.
- Plan Administrator Group & Pension Administrators (GPA)
- Drivers become eligible for benefits within 90 days of hire date
- All benefits are ala carte ; drivers select the benefits they want
- Medical Plans 3 programs to choose from (HSA, HRA & Traditional); Employee contribution range is $31 per week to $60 per week (for non-smokers); $39 per week to $76 per week (for smokers); Spouse, children and family members can be added to medical plan
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life insurance, 401k retirement savings (managed by Merrill Lynch; company match program $1 for $1 for first 2%, 50 cents on the $1 for next 2%), short term disability, long term disability
- Paid Vacations 1 week paid vacation after 1 year; 2 weeks paid vacation after 3 years; 3 weeks paid vacation after 10 years; vacation pay is 1/52 of the past 52 weeks gross pay
- Paid Holiday 2 paid holiday; Thanksgiving and Christmas; Holiday pay is $125 per holiday
- Detention Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Breakdown Pay - $15 per hour after 2 hours; Maximum $100
- Layover Pay - $100 if driver must sit for 24 hours waiting on load (12 hours for team operations)
- Stop Pay - $12.50 per extra stops (all stops above 1)
Regional Solo Drivers
Past T/T Driving Experience Pay Per Mile
0 to 1 year .3750
1 to 2 years .4150
2 to 3 years .4200
3 to 4 years .4250
4 to 5 years .4300
5 to 7 years .4350
7 to 10 years .4400
10+ years .4450
Note: Anderson drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 5 cents per mile premium
Regional Team Drivers
Rate Per Driver
0 to 2 years .2675
2 to 4 years .2700
4 to 5 years .2725
5 to 7 years .2775
7 to 10 years .2800
10+ years .2825
Note: Anderson Team Drivers have access to deliver reefer freight with a 2.5 cents per mile premium
- 12 months Recent, Verifiable CDL experience in past 36 months
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Schedule flexibility
- Attractive driving record - safety-minded
- Commitment to provide world-class customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally with the customers and co-workers alike
- New Driver Orientation is 3 days; typically Monday through Wednesday
- Orientation pay is $275 plus $225 for transition pay for a total of $500
- Carter Express is a 2 week payroll holdback company. Orientation and transition pay ($500 total) is paid the 1st Friday after orientation week
- Mileage and accessorial pays are paid the 3 rd Friday after orientation week. Then, every Friday after that is a pay day.
Carter Express does not, currently, have a pet policy.
Drivers may take a passenger with them after 90 days on the job. Rules for taking a passenger include
(1) securing a passenger permit from Driver Manager; (2) passenger must be 12 years old or older; (3) driver must secure a passenger insurance policy ($25 per week) to cover medical expense should passenger need medical treatment due to an accident (Note: insurance policy is available through our insurance provider and can be payroll deducted)
- Freightliner and Volvo tractors
- Average age of tractors is 2.5 years old
- Daycabs and Condo Sleepers
- 100% Automatic Transmissions
- Newer models have APU s
- Road speed governors at 68 mph
- Assigned tractors only (no slip seating)
- Driver supplied inverters can be installed
- Driver s refrigerators and microwaves can be installed
- Qualcomm satellite communications system
- Qualcomm Electronic Logging Device
Associated topics: company otr, company truck, company truck driver, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver route, regional driving
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Owner Operators Solo & Team Truck Drivers (Corryton,Tn)
Class A CDL owner operator opportunities UPS Freight
Join the world s leading provider of logistics to accelerate your earning power!
UPS Freight is seeking Class A CDL owner operators for truck driving opportunities nationwide.
For over 100 years, we ve kept America moving as one of the largest heavy freight carriers in the country. By supporting our mission, owner operators who partner with UPS Freight can gain more for their business than with any other transportation solutions provider.
High starting rates - $1.02 per mile (practical mileage pay)
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full FSC on all miles
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
PrePass Plus provided paid scales & tolls
Cargo & liability insurance
Our freight base is:
98% drop & hook
Primarily terminal to terminal
Hazmat endorsement required.
Valid Class A CDL
1 Year OTR Experience
Hazmat Endorsement Required
Associated topics: cdl a operator, flatbed owner operator, independent, own truck, own truck driver, own your own new truck, owner operator, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
Biology Tutors (Corryton,Tn)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Walmart Dedicated - Minimum Mileage Guarantee & No Unloading! CDL A Truck Driver
US Xpress has a premium opportunity with a dedicated lane for Walmart. Minimum Mileage Guarantee and No Unloading! Great opportunity for CDL A truck drivers. Call USX today to get started right away!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!