Cortaro Job Description Sample
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
RN Travel Nurse
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
We are growing, seeking enthusiastic, high energy hygienists to add to our fill in pool, flexible days and times available with many offices that need coverage
Positions can lead to permanent part time and full time positions with benefits, 401K, PTO and more
We offer additional compensation on top of an hourly rate
If you want to be a part of a culture that strives for relationships with patients and teammates, Gentle Dental is the place for you!
Practice Endocrinology In Beautiful, Tucson, Arizona -- Employed Posit
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital. Allied is seeking an Endocrinologist to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base, in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians.
Preferred candidate will have less than ten (10) years' experience and be BE/BC. Also, will consider new graduates from Residency. Call Coverage is 1:3 rotation in hospital.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the "Famous" Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"!
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- World-class Resorts
- Easy Access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for Weekend Getaways!!
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, nine Urgent Care facilities and three Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Northwest Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
Community, Facility and Organization:Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center of Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Job Title: Housekeeping Lead
Reports To: Operations Manager/ Operations Supervisors
FLSA Status: Part-Time Non-Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for Housekeeping Lead for SMG/Tucson Convention Center/Arena. This is a working lead position for all janitorial and housekeeping staff for the TCC facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Directs workers engaged in the general cleaning and up keep of buildings, including buffing, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and washing windows, as well as clean-up during and after events.
· Perform facility cleaning and janitorial tasks including, but not limited to, cleaning and stocking restrooms; sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal, vacuuming, spot cleaning, washing, stripping, carpet cleaning, window washing and waxing as needed.
· Perform cleaning duties on facility equipment, chairs, desks, counters, sinks risers, tables, walls carpets, concrete and tile floors and operable walls and barricades as needed.
· Perform janitorial cleaning of all interior non-public areas such as offices and service hallways.
· Perform cleaning of exterior of facility including TCC Arena, Convention Center, Leo Rich Theater, Music Hall, sidewalks, and parking areas.
· Conduct on the job training for new employees.
· Requisition of supplies.
· Frequently evaluates the performance of all custodial personnel
· Conducts frequent inspection of all assigned areas to insure that all work is being carried out in a proper and orderly manner.
· Control of housekeeping equipment including but not limited to brooms, mops, buckets and wringers, toilet brushes, garbage bags, push brooms, cleaning cloths, gloves, masks and cleaning solutions, etc.
· Report to work when scheduled, on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance and grooming must conform to TCC dress code.
· Observe and report facility repairs and maintenance as necessary.
· Ensure proper facility preparations for event requirements as requested.
· Maintain safe, secure, and sanitary working conditions.
· All other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibility includes training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma/GED equivalent.
· 1-2 year janitorial/custodial experience required.
· Good leadership and communication skills necessary.
· Must possess a thorough knowledge of the operation of all mechanical cleaning equipment.
· Must be able to schedule repairs for all above equipment.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to speak and understand both English and Spanish preferred.
· Ability to instruct with housekeeping employees in the performance of manual tasks requiring moderate strength.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
Working Conditions: Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours. Physical requirements include feel and reach with hands and arms, walking, stooping, lifting up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time. Position often exposed to adverse conditions such as fumes, wet floors, dust and noise.
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Recruiter: Brandy Foster
SMG – Tucson Convention Center
260 S. Church Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 520-837-4759.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Tucson, AZ
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST Local City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.
Experience You Can Count On Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd.
That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20 Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits Competitive Compensation Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years) Dental Coverage Available 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting Employee Stock Purchase Plan Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit Paid Vacation & Holidays Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave Company-paid Disability Company-paid Life Insurance Employee Assistance Program Educational Scholarships Wellness Program Employee Recognition Programs Safety Awards Driver Uniform Program Local City Drivers TRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE. Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience?
We’ll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you’ll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you’ll be home daily. If it’s extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site.
Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Arizona Restaurant Supply, Inc. is seeking a Project Coordinator to oversee the submittal documents, equipment procurement and equipment installation of each commercial kitchen project assigned. It is the responsibility of the Project Coordinator to oversee projects internally from the submittal phase to punch list completion which includes but is not limited to the following: oversee and ensure accurate invoices are completed monthly for each project; draft and process Change Order Requests and Requests for Information; review contract documents for accuracy; support designated Project Managers for each project with any and all requests; project job costing and reconciliation (responsible for improving profitability on all projects); confirm and request quotes for equipment to include some minor negotiations with manufacturers to attain better pricing and minimize freight costs by planning accordingly and combining orders; write, submit and track requisitions for equipment; oversee & coordinate close out documents.
Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
We also have a proven track record of expediting the release of trucks, trailers and cargo, while negotiating excessive tow bills.
This "all-in-one" service prevents our clients from dealing with the logistical nightmare of coordinating multiple parties and creates the best possible scenario for seamless and efficient operation while saving time and money.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!