Cortland Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative
Grossman's Bargain Outlet Customer Service Representative
Bargain Outlet specializes in building materials including cabinetry, flooring, millwork and plumbing supplies and strives to be the customer's deep discount authority. We are the northern division of E.C. Barton & Company which started in 1885 and currently operates over 100 retail locations throughout 17 states. We are seeking a new Customer Service Representative to assist customers and stock merchandise in our Cortland location.
Essential Job Functions include the following, other activities may be assigned:
- Offer excellent customer service by greeting customers as they enter the store or call on the phone, and by answering their questions concerning availability, price, and use of merchandise.
- Sell Bargain Outlet merchandise and assist other partners in selling product while always focusing on offering excellent customer service and getting repeat business.
Job Duties must perform the following duties in order to achieve essential job functions, other duties may be assigned:
- Uses Point of Sale System to total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Cuts carpet, vinyl, padding, and related materials to size requested by customer.
- Assists customer to load purchased materials into customer's vehicle.
- Moves materials and supplies from receiving area to display area.
- Marks prices on merchandise or price stickers, according to pricing guides.
- Straightens materials on display to maintain safe and orderly conditions in sales areas.
- Covers exposed materials, when required, to prevent weather damage.
- Counts materials and records totals on inventory sheets.
- Safely operates a forklift and other equipment.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
E.C. Barton & Company has over 100 retail stores in 17 states and has been in business since 1885.
Supervisory Fish Biologist - - (Jm-Detail Not-To-Exceed
What General Information Do I Need To Know About This Position?
This is a detail opportunity not-to-exceed 120 days that may be extended without further competition based on the needs of the employing office and the availability of the selectee. During this detail, the selectee will continue to encumber and receive the salary and entitlements of the position from which he/she is detailed (i.e., official position of record), even if selected at a higher/lower grade level or the duty station of the position is in a different locality pay area. At the end of the detail the selectee will be returned to his/her official position of record.
This position is being advertised as a temporary promotion under DEN-2018-0064.
Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Fish Biologist within the Great Lakes Science Center, some of your specific duties will include:
Manage Eastern Basin Branch; identify broad research objectives and priorities for Branch's research program; supervise employees; ensure delivery of required reports and products; optimize productivity and allocation of resources; ensures a balanced branch budget.
Provide leadership and guidance in research conducted within the Branch and Center. Lead staff in developing science frameworks and research initiatives on a large interdisciplinary scale to address ecosystem questions strongly focused on invasive species, food web changes, or habitat restoration.
Coordinate research activities with companion Branches in the Center, and with Federal, State and local agencies, tribal entities, and universities.
Serve as a member of the Center's Policy Management Council, which provides advice and recommendations for the Center Director on all aspects of Center management, including policy formulation, research direction, budgeting, personnel and operations. Carries out Council decisions and serves as Acting Center Director (CD) when directed. Promotes the mission and vision of the GLSC within the Center and to outside partners.
May operate a motor vehicle as an incidental driver.
- Overnight travel of 2-5 nights per month may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to
Current DOI employees srvng on perm competitive srvc appts
OR current DOI employees, regardless of current status, who are elig for consideration under a noncompetitive auth such as those specific to 30% disabled vets, appt based on physical or intellectual disability, reins-elig, Pathways Interns & Recent Grads who are elig for noncomp conversion, etc.;
ORcurrent or former employees who are serving, or previously served, on temp or term appt in a land mgmt agency.
Questions? This job is open to 4 groups.
Job family (Series)
0482 Fish Biology
Conditions of Employment
- More requirements are listed under Qualifications and Other Information.
Are There Any Special Requirements For This Position?
Because this position requires travel for official business, the selectee will be required to apply for a charge card within 30 calendar days of appointment. Individuals who have delinquent account balances from a previous Government charge card will be required to satisfy their existing obligation before a new card can be issued.
A background investigation will be required for this position. Continued employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for termination.
If selected for this position, you may be required to file one or more financial statements and/or a procurement integrity certification of compliance upon reporting and annually, some of which may be subject to public disclosure.
Throughout the recruitment and hiring process we will be communicating with you via email; therefore, it is imperative that the email address you provide when applying for this vacancy remains active. Should your email address change, please notify the point of contact identified in the vacancy announcement as soon as possible so that we can update our system.
If you are a Federal employee applying for a promotion (under merit promotion procedures) you must meet time-in-grade requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
For information on basic qualifications
, which includes information on whether you may substitute education for specialized experience, please click on the following:
In addition to the basic education requirements, you must have 1-year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level in the Federal service.
Examples of GS-13 level work may include: 1) Providing technical leadership, staff level coordination or consultation for a major fishery program; resolving problems that are resistant to established practices; 2) Serving as an expert agency consultant with international, national, and State officials; 3) Conducting field investigations based on newly identified fishery program areas; planning/executing assignments, selecting appropriate techniques, determining project scope/approach.
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements for the position by the closing date of the announcement.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g. Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Education completed in colleges or universities outside the United States may be used to meet the above requirements. You must provide acceptable documentation that the foreign education is comparable to that received in an accredited educational institution in the United States. For more information on how foreign education is evaluated, visit:
Applicants who include vulgar, offensive, or inappropriate language or information in their application package will be ineligible for further consideration for this position.
The application contains information subject to the Privacy Act (P.L. 93-579, 5 USC 552a). The information is used to determine qualifications for employment, and is authorized under Title 5, USC, Section 3302 and 3361.
DOI uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above
Vacancy Related Questions: As part of the online application process, you will need to respond to a series of questions designed to assess your possession of the following knowledge skills, abilities and/or competencies:
Collect Scientific Data
Leadership & Supervision
Basis of rating: You will be rated on the extent and quality of your experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position. If you are eligible, you will receive a numerical rating based on your on-line responses to the application questions. These responses must be substantiated by your resume. If you do not respond to the application questions you may be rated ineligible.
NOTE: If it is determined that you have rated yourself higher than is supported in your description of experience and/or education as described in your resume/application, or that your resume or application is incomplete, you may be rated ineligible, not qualified, or your score may be lowered.
To preview questions please click here.
Background checks and security clearance
- Background Investigation
- Required Documents
This position requires specific educational course work to qualify, or you are qualifying based in whole or part on education, you are required to provide all unofficial transcripts (undergraduate, graduate, etc.) or list of course work, which includes semester hours earned and grade received, by the closing date of this announcement or you will be disqualified from further consideration. This proof may be faxed, document uploaded, or hand delivered to the servicing Human Resources Office (see "Required Documents" and/or "Contact Information"). Please ensure that all documentation is legible.
If you are a current career or career-conditional Federal employee or former Federal employee who has reinstatement eligibility, you must submit a copy of a recent SF-50 "Notification of Personnel Action" documenting proof of competitive status, tenure, position title, occupational series, grade level and step by the closing date of this announcement or you will not receive consideration.
If you’re applying as a current or former employee of a land management agency i.e., Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, National Park Service, or U.S. Forest Service who is serving or previously served on a temporary or term appointment under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act (see: you must submit the following documentation by the closing date of this vacancy announcement in order to receive consideration:
1.SF-50(s), Notification of Personnel Action, that documents your service under competitive examining procedures in time limited appointments that totals 2 or more years at land management agencies; and
2.Documentation of satisfactory performance such as performance evaluations or references by supervisors or other documents, e.g., memorandums of record, whereas the supervisor documented an acceptable performance level.
If you are claiming CTAP eligibility, the Servicing Human Resources Office must receive proof by the closing date of this announcement that you meet the requirements of 5 CFR 330 Subpart F or you will not receive priority consideration. This includes a copy of the agency notice, your most recent Performance Rating, and your most recent SF-50 noting current position, grade level, and duty location. Required documents may be faxed, uploaded, or hand delivered to the servicing Human Resources Office (see "Contact Information"). If you are a CTAP eligible, you will be considered well qualified if you earn a minimum score of 85. For more information on CTAP please click here.
If you are applying for this position based on eligibility under a special appointing authority, the Servicing Human Resources Office must receive proof of eligibility by the closing date of this announcement. For additional information on special appointing authorities, visit:
Required documents may be: 1)faxed to the Agency Contact (see "Contact Information") 2)uploaded directly from your desktop 3)uploaded directly from your USAJOBS stored attachments 4)hand delivered to the servicing Human Resources Office (see "Contact Information")
Auto-Requested Fax: allows you to submit required documentation that will be electronically displayed along with your resume.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U
.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits.
USGS has determined that the duties of this position are suitable for telework and the selectee may be allowed to telework with supervisor approval. The official worksite for the selectee is the duty station identified in this vacancy announcement. The selectee will typically report to this duty location on a regular and recurring weekly basis.
For additional information on our internal telework policy, please reference the Department of the Interior Telework Handbook at:
Working for the U.S. Geological Survey offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; health, life, dental, vision, and long term care insurance, flexible spending accounts, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- How to Apply
How to Apply
Applications (resume and application questions) for this vacancy must be received on-line via USAJOBS BEFORE midnight Eastern Time (Washington, D.C. time) on the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to submit a complete online resume, you will not be considered for this position. Requests for extensions will not be granted. Most libraries, employment offices, and all USGS personnel offices can provide access to the Internet. If applying online poses a hardship for you, you must speak to someone in the Servicing Human Resources Office listed on this announcement PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE for assistance.
Instructions for Applying Online for this Vacancy Announcement: 1)Click the blue "Apply Online" button. 2)If you are not a registered USAJOBS user, please create a new account and follow the instructions to complete your application process. If you are a registered user, login to access your existing USAJOBS profile. 3)As a registered user, select a stored resume and select one or more of your stored documents to attach to your application. 4)Check the "Certification" box and click the "Apply for this position now!" button located at the bottom of the screen. 5)Address the eligibility questions as well as the questionnaire containing questions and/or task statements that address the knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies for this vacancy. 6)Submit required documents using one of the available methods listed below. 7) If you experience technical difficulties during the online application process, please contact the USAJOBS helpdesk.
Agency contact information
INTERIOR, Geological Survey
Denver Federal Center
P.O. Box 25046, MS-612
Learn more about this agency
- If you are rated as one of the most highly qualified candidates, you will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview. We expect to make a selection within 30-45 days of the closing date of this announcement. You will be notified via email of the outcome. You can also go to "My Account" within
Obstetrician / Gynecologist - Physician - (Obstetrics / Gynecology - O
Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrician / Gynecologist
Physician - (Obstetrics / Gynecology
OB Gyn) Locum Tenens
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 24 Hour On-Call
Client in NY is seeking 24 hour call coverage starting in September for ongoing needs.
This will be for weekend call coverage and the ideal candidate will have an active New York state license and on-going availability.
Contact Staff Care for this opportunity.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, obstetrics/gynecology, obstetrics, gynecology, OBGYN, OB/GYN, pregnancy, newborn, maternity, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
Outside Sales Manager- Solar Industry
We are looking for an Experienced Sales Manager to join our successful team. This position is the direct interface between Sales Focus Inc. and our Outside Sales Team. As an Active Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the team management along with direct outside sales.
The Sales Manager guides the sales representatives by coaching, training and providing direct instructions and assistance in client acquisition as well as achieving their personal quota.
The Sales Manager manages a team of outside sales reps involved in door-to-door sales in the Solar Industry. He or she is responsible for maintaining a fully staffed team at all times. The Sales Manager consistently conducts field training and ride-along with their Sales Representatives. They are also tasked with the daily production of and continual maintenance of all sales and sales related reporting including but not limited to activity reports, sales reports, pipeline reports, team forecasts and more.
- Recruit, hire and train sales reps
- Motivates sales reps to achieve all sales related goals
- Conducts field training for each of his or her sales reps on a continual basis
- Serves as the territory’s point of contact for Human Resources
- Maintains complete and accurate reporting of all sales and sales related activities
- Interacts with client(s) to maintain accurate policies and procedures related to the sales environment
- MUST have experience managing residential sales teams, preferred experience in Solar Industry Ability to assess Sales Representatives level of ability in all facets of the sales process
- Ability to effectively train Sales Representatives in all facets of the sales process
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to conduct effective sales meetings
- Proven ability to multitask and meeting deadlines and company goals.
- Considerable skill in problem solving and Team Management
- College Degree (BS/BA)
- Experience with Google Doc’s
- Five (5) years outside sales experience in B2B and D2D environment
- Health Insurance plans available
- 2 weeks PTO- Paid Time Off accrued annually
- 10 Paid Major holidays
Lumber Yard Manager
Do you like the idea of working for a stable, established growing business? The secret of our success is we like what we do!
HEP Sales and North Main Lumber in Cortland is seeking a person to manage the operations of one of our company's biggest lumber yards. The Lumber Yard Manager will be responsible for maintaining the condition of the lumber yard, inventory, scheduling deliveries, and for the performance of the yard and delivery employees.
Schedule may include weekends and holidays.
· Lumber and Building Materials knowledge
· Management experience
· Strong customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
HEP Sales/North Main Lumber offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401(k); Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays; Merchandise discount; JOB STABILITY and Opportunity for advancement.
Product Management / Program Engineer
Product Management – Program Engineer (80-100K)
- International manufacturer with an excellent reputation
- This is an excellent opportunity to introduce / launch a New and Exciting Product Line
- Strong benefits package offering health, dental, long and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation time, and 401K retirement plan
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Interpret customer technical specifications and prepare detailed proposals for products and services
- Create documentation for manufacturing engineering process control, capacity, quality, and safety improvements
- Identify opportunities for manufacturing process improvements, methods, and cost reductions
- Participate in sales presentations to key customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical) or related
- 5-10+ years of experience as a Manufacturing / Processes Engineer that has had interaction with Sales and Business Development
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- A Self Starter with strong Project Management skills
Tired of your work and ideas not being recognized?
Come work with us – we will empower you to make decisions, ask you to focus on continuous improvement and implement your innovative ideas.
Come work where you are not just a number!
At Actuant your contributions are visible and opportunities for expanding your knowledge are unlimited.
Grow, Improve and Engage
Actuant’s guiding values and vision can only be achieved by hiring top talent. Come join a global company that has a motivated, customer-orientated, and continuous improvement focused workforce.
In return for your contributions to achieving our vision – you will be rewarded for your performance, have access to virtual and hands on learning and development opportunities and have the potential for career growth.
To learn more about the exciting reasons to work at Actuant click on the links below:
Our Leadership Team
Actuant Corporation is a $1.2B diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant business operations are divided into three segments focused on the markets we serve. For more information visit www.actuant.com.
Cortland is a global designer and manufacturer of engineered synthetic ropes, heavy lift slings, electro-optical-mechanical cables, and umbilicals. Cortland is a part of Actuant Corporation (NYSE: ATU), a diversified industrial company with operations in more than 30 countries worldwide. Cortland has been created out of four successful companies- Cortland Cable, Cortland Puget Sound Rope, Cortland Fibron BX, and Cortland Selantic
The Process Engineer position is integral to the success of our growing business, contributions of the position include; the development of processes and documentation in support of New Product Development (NPD) and Legacy Product activity. Work within company procedures and software to maintain NPD / DHF and Legacy / DMR records in a compliant manner that supports and promotes the Quality Management System. The incumbent will be expected to lead Customer Complaint and Internal Non-conformance problem solving activities for investigation, correction, root cause and permanent corrective action. Lead Risk Management activities and ensure that process risk is identified, and applicable controls and prevention countermeasures are implemented. Prior to manufacturing, lead product realization efforts by reviewing shop traveller requirements to ensure that the quality plan is robust and supports all applicable customer and business requirements. Actively lead and participate in Cortland’s Safety Management System, as well as Cortland’s LEAD System and initiatives for
- Generate and maintain Process Flow Charts, Control Plans and Visual Aid Work Instructions in support of NPD and Legacy Product.
- Design and implement tools, fixtures and gages for the manufacture, inspection and test of NPD and Legacy Product.
- Train manufacturing personnel toward the use of new / revised tool, gages, fixtures and other relevant process expectations as documented in applicable Visual Aid Work Instructions.
- Develop Engineering Study and Validation Protocols and Reports in support of NPD Activity through Production Transfer (i.e. to name a few, Design Verification, Process Validation, MSA and IQ / OQ / PQ activity).
- Maintain Master Validation Plan and Master Validation Schedule
- Conduct and lead problem solving activities to complete the required Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) reports.
- Conduct and lead Process Risk Management Activity (Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA))
- Develop quality and manufacturing work instructions as required to support NPD and Legacy business
- Participate in and uphold all safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activity and events, as required
The Process Quality Engineer will be the go to person for New Process Development, Problem Solving, Risk Management and Product Realization – key networking will include:
- Quality Assurance
- Production Supervisors
- Shipping / Receiving Supervisor
- Documentation Control
- Medical NPD
Required Education & Experience:
- AAS Degree required; BS in Engineering preferred
- Seven or more years’ relevant work experience required
- Required- Demonstrated experience using statistical techniques, such as Hypothesis Testing, GR&R, Correlation, Capability Analysis, Design of Experiment and Statistical Sampling
- Experience in an ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 manufacturing environment preferred
- Green Belt Certification preferred
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
Since 1991 Doug’s Fish Fry has been serving the Cortland community with a smile on our faces. Our establishment offers our customers fresh seafood, a comfortable atmosphere and excellent customer service.
Doug’s Fish Fry is currently seeking an experienced restaurant manager who is team oriented, professional and qualified to join our management team. This team member would work together to manage the crew and oversee operations of our establishment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of our restaurant’s policies and procedures, and will participate in achieving our revenue objectives. As restaurant manager, you will work with our existing management team to control food costs, staff restaurant and train new employees.
· Experience in the food service industry
· Work approximately 40-50 hours weekly (ranging from 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.)
· Weekend availability
· Work with our existing management team to achieve greatness in our establishment
· Commitment to provide excellent customer service
· Ensure operational standards are consistently met
· Control food costs
· Ensure all menu items are properly made and presented according to Doug’s recipes and standards
· Crew development: work with other managers to train and mentor all existing crew members and new crew members
· Maintain the cleanliness of our establishment as according to Doug’s standards
· Associates degree preferably in the hospitality/restaurant industry
· preferred 2 years restaurant experience
· Leadership and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!