Corydon Job Description Sample
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FORDRY BULK AND TANKERCALL 844-###-#### ORApply NowBENEFITSExcellent pay per mile, empty or loaded
Paid vacation after 1 year
High-quality (QualComm, TMW Operating System)Paid training to haul our commodities
Home Most WeekendsGET PAID AND GET HOME WITH DRY BULK AND TANKER TRUCK DRIVING JOBS AT TRUCK TRANSPORT!APPLY NOWREQUIREMENTSCurrent Class A CDL2 years verifiable OTR experience OR1 year verifiable OTR experience with clean MVRMust be at least 23 years of age
HazMat (or ability to obtain) required in some locationsTWIC (or ability to qualify) required
Associated topics: company driver, company driver needed, company owner, company truck, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, over the road driver, tanker, time at home
Claim Specialist Casualty
This position is responsible for the investigation, adjustment and resolution of assigned claims. The Claim Specialist will be required to manage a caseload of unique and complex type losses in accordance with Company standards and ORC 3901-1-54. This position requires limited supervision and/or direction. The Claim Specialist will work out of an office in their residence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Initiate prompt and effective communication with all parties having legal or contractual interest in claim presented.
Conduct a prompt and complete investigation of all losses assigned. Scope of investigation should be proportionate to complexity of claim.
Promptly and accurately document all developments in claim file.
Establish accurate and timely reserves. Reserves should adequately reflect exposure presented.
Maintain an active diary to achieve timely file development.
Seek technical assistance on claims exceeding your authority or level of expertise.
Effectively negotiate and compromise settlements where appropriate.
Effectively manage litigation in accordance with company standards.
Recognize and pursue potential subrogation.
Effectively control the use of outside vendors.
Effectively present cases at claim roundtables.
Organize and participate in settlement conferences/mediations when appropriate.
Mentor Claim Representatives and Sr. Claim Representatives upon request.
Maintain continuing education.
Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise and leadership.
Any other duties deemed necessary by your supervisor or management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
At Least 5 years Casualty claim experience
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Superior Organizational Skills
Efficient Time Management skills
Ability to Demonstrate effective negotiation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The individual must be able to effectively and clearly communicate with agents, insureds, departmental and company personnel via telephone, fax, e-mail, one-on-one dialogue and small group presentations in a professional manner.
The position requires the individual to apply common sense, understanding, reasoning and sound educated judgement coupled with sound Claims training and experience to properly evaluate and analyze claims for recommended action within assigned authority levels.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
IIA, AIC, or CPCU are highly preferred
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
Pay detention after 1 hour
Reimburse for all paid parking
Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
Home most weekends – it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
• If you are a competitive and driven individual who can overcome adversity and build long-term relationships with almost anyone, then join our leadership team at Modern Woodmen of America and play a pivotal role in helping families realize their financial dreams. We are seeking committed Financial Representatives to offer our customers a diverse portfolio of financial products that will help meet their long and short-term goals. At your disposal you will have tools, financial resources and local as well as home office support to serve the family and small-business market. Also, through our fraternalism, you will positively impact families and communities through volunteer and member involvement programs.
• If you are an honest, results-oriented person who wants to grow themselves by helping others, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you to make a difference!
• At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and service possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Financial Representatives extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
• Additional benefits available to the Financial Representative include:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Planning w/ Company Match
• Non-contributory retirement plans
• Group health and dental benefits
• Group term life insurance benefits
• Optional group disability insurance benefits
• Social Security and Medicare taxes paid
• Job Responsibilities
• As a Financial Representative for Modern Woodmen of America, you will work with current or new members to provide them information about the financial services their families could utilize. You will also be responsible for networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting in order to secure appointments.
• Additional responsibilities for the Financial Representative include:
• Participating in mentor-led appointments
• Asking customers for referrals
• Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
• Participating in fraternal activities
• Continuing your professional education as needed
• JOB REQUIREMENTS
• As a Financial Representative for Modern Woodmen of America, you will be highly competitive and professional. You must also be an excellent listener with superb verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. At Modern Woodmen of America, we are seeking someone who values honesty, integrity and tenacity as much as we do.
• Not a financial services professional?
• If you're a professional who loves helping others, you might want to consider looking into a career as a financial services representative. Modern Woodmen of America has a rewarding opportunity for someone with people skills, experience communicating with adults and youth in their communities, and a team-oriented mind set.
• Just as education professionals and coaches help make youth better through educational and leadership tools, you can find a rewarding way to give back through our fraternal opportunities.
• Additional requirements of the Financial Representative include:
• College graduate or some college preferred
• Have at least three years of continuous U.S. residency
• Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident visa
• Read, write and speak English fluently
Modern Woodmen was founded by Joseph Cullen Root in 1883 in Lyons, Iowa.
Our home office is located in Rock Island, Ill.
As a fraternal benefit society, we are not-for-profit, have a representative form of government and have a system of local chapters.
Serving more than 770,000 members,
Approximately 450 people are employed at the Rock Island home office. Modern Woodmen has regional offices in 47 states, and employs more than 1,600 financial representatives.
Modern Woodmen has $36 billion of life insurance in force.
Modern Woodmen has $13.4 billion in assets.
Modern Woodmen was given an A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best.
Products and Subsidiaries
Modern Woodmens main product lines are life insurance, annuity and investment* products designed for the family market.
Established in 2001, MWA Financial Services Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen that functions as a full-service broker dealer and distributes securities products.
Modern Woodmen Bank opened for business in 2003, and provides a complete array of personal banking products and services.
Through fraternal programs, benefits and activities, Modern Woodmen infuses more than $20 million into local communities every year.
Approximately 2,400 local chapters nationwide offer fellowship and community service.
More than 900 youth service clubs nationwide instill the values of community service, citizenship, cooperation and respect for self and others.
Secretary,Dispatcher & Auto Repair Cordinator
Need to know quickbook some auto repair knowledge And some Dispatch experience
Tree Service Foreman
Provides management and leadership to a tree crew while performing assigned jobs. Communicates with General Foreman daily regarding all aspects of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to perform all skills required of tree trimmers
· Understand and manage the assigned job
· Oversee job safety with crew members. Including knowledge and use of personal protective equipment, CPR/First Aid, rescue drills and job task certifications
· Maintain all equipment inspection paperwork
· Provide inspection and maintenance of equipment
· Complete daily paperwork and reports
· Complete timesheets accurately and on time
· Responsible for organization and safety of job site
· Interact professionally with public and utility personal
· Perform any other assigned tasks and responsibilities
· Supervise all crew members during working hours
· Communicate appropriately to General Foreman and members of the tree crew
· Training of crew members on equipment, safety, and job requirements
· Must be at least 18 years of age / 21 years of age if position requires interstate driving
· Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America
· May be required to pass physical abilities test/post offer screen for employment.
· Must pass drug/alcohol screen upon offer of employment and continued random / reasonable suspicion / post accident testing as required
· Must have an acceptable driving record
· Commercial Driver’s license preferable
· Possession of appropriate herbicide applicator’s license when state requires preferable or willing to acquire
· Possession of a Qualified Line Clearance/Tree Trimmer certificate or willing to acquire
Knowledge, Skills &Abilities
· Demonstrate knowledge on occupational hazards and safety precautions
· Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Demonstrated knowledge of personal problem solving techniques.
· Ability to communicate to others.
· Ability to operate assigned equipment required for the job.
· Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a member of tree trimming crew.
· Experience on tree crew with demonstrated skills of understanding work orders, communication with other crew members, leadership qualities, and excellent safety record.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
· Appropriate neat and clean appearance representing the company well.
· Must be able to report to work on time and to perform the duties of the job for an entire workday.
· Must be able to work flexible hours with some weekend and /or holiday work required.
· Must be able to perform frequent overtime work, which may involve early mornings or late night hours.
· Must have sufficient physical strength and ability to independently and repeatedly lift, move and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds and to repeatedly lift, move and carry objects weighing more than 100 pounds with assistance.
· Individuals must be physically capable to operate the vehicles safely.
· This classification may require the use of personal or company vehicles on company business.
Shipping / Receiving
We are seeking a detailed oriented person to ship and receive equipment to/from our customers. This job requires computer skills including the MS Office suite. Previous experience using UPS and Fed Ex shipping software is a plus.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will interact with customers on a daily basis either by phone or email. Please, only apply if you are comfortable taking and making calls to our customer contacts. Developing strong relationships are paramount to the success of this job.
You must be able to lift at least 50lb.
You will be appropriately trained by associates currently doing the job.
We pay commensurate your skills, education, and previous experience.
Cdl-A OTR Owner Operator-Flatbed (Corydon,In)
Class A CDL Owner Operator Truck Driver Careers
Run Regionally or OTR
True Freedom and Flexibility You re in Control!
Associated topics: class a driving, class a truck, company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving, company driving solo, hazardous material, otr company, regional driver route, time at home
Stain Shop Technician
We are currently seeking a Stain Shop Technician to become an integral part of our team!
- Stain wood
- Blend, match and apply stains to wood
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Must maintain safe maintenance practices and adhere to OSHA safety requirements
- Dispose of waste material after completing work assignments according to company policy and saftety standards
- Previous experience in staining wood a plus
- Have a firm understanding and ability to use table saws and chop saw.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!