Cosmetics Presser Job Description Sample
- Determine correct components to be used during the pressing process against written work instructions and engineering data sheets.
- Transfer cases from pallet to dolly and charges from press area to the test area.
- Transfer explosive powder bins from refill area to work area.
- Operate press lever and slide dies on press table.
- Conduct visual in-process inspection on manufactured components.
- Utilize tools to cut bands on pallets and scoop mixing powders.
- Load components with explosive powders.
- Weigh explosive load to be pressed and placed into components.
- Complete necessary production and quality control paperwork at the end of each shift.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Assemble components according to written instructions.
- Conduct visual process inspection on components being assembled.
- Report problems to shift supervisor.
- Pack completed products according to work instructions.
- Willingness and ability to follow instructions.
- Work overtime when necessary.
- Work on a team.
- Transport, stack and paint liners.
- Wear 100% cotton clothing (detonators only)
- Other duties as required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move, with help, up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move, with help, up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment including:
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Powdered latex gloves
- Respirator (must pass respirator test) and/or dust mask
- Steel toe shoes
- Ability to perform intricate hand assembly.
- Able to perform all tasks as listed on the Concentra Essential Job Function evaluation for Production Assembly Workers
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and explosive materials. The employee may also be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. Hearing protection is required.
- In reference to Process Safety Management process analysis, this job has a risk event code of 5.
Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology you need to enhance your production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Core Laboratories provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies. We can help you solve your reservoir problems.
Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their producing fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to your bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization CompanyTM.
Dry Cleaning Presser
Presser job available. Job applicants must have EXPERIENCE within the pressing industry. Family oriented- Full time. Great atmosphere and opportunity to grow!
Dry Cleaner Presser
- Press clothes in order
- Look for spots/tears etc before pressing
- Clean press & work area
- Good quality pressing
- Must have at least 1 year experience in pressing dry cleaned clothes
- Must have legal work permit/documentation
$10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Dry Cleaning Presser
Dry Cleaning Presser
- Small local plant
- Experience not required but helpful
- Training on site
- Four to Five weekdays - no weekends
- 7am to 2 pm
- Benefits apply if you average 30 hours per week
- wage compensation based on experience
Martinizing Dry Cleaning is a family owned and operated Milwaukee dry cleaner providing dry cleaning and laundry services to customers throughout Southeast Wisconsin for over 50 years. We are an industry leader in garment care quality, customer service and environmental responsibility.
Browse our laundry and Milwaukee dry cleaning services and see why we are Southeastern Wisconsin's number one quality, full service launderer and dry cleaner. In addition to dry cleaning and shirt laundering, we specialize in wedding gown cleaning and preservation as well as uniform cleaning.
Presser / Laundromat Attendant
Successful candidate will be trained to Press garments for our Dry Cleaning operation. Hours are from 7:00 am-3:00 pm.on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For additional hours candidate can be trained to service all aspects of our Laundromat, Dry Cleaning and Car Wash business.
Must live in close proximity to West Chester, Ohio.
Must have good communication skills, people skills and be able to pass a drug and background check.
Production - Garment Presser
Hour Glass Cleaners is now hiring for a full time or part time garment presser to join our Chanhassen team!
To effectively press customers garments to meet Hour Glass Cleaners standards.
- Press dry cleaning and shirts to meet the company's quality standards
- Inspect garment(s) for any stains
- Keep work area clean
- Replace buttons
Full time or part time. Monday- Saturday 7:00 am until pressing is done.
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Monthly Bonus
- Courtesy Free Dry Cleaning
Hour Glass Cleaners does all dry cleaning and laundry on the premises at each store location. This allows Hour Glass to give absolutely the best service and quality to all of our customers. If there is ever a question with a garment, we can re-do the garment in question and usually have it returned within 60 minutes.
Drycleaning Presser- Monday thru Friday- Full Benefits
From our commitment to quality in garment care, to the standards by which we treat our employees, decorate and landscape our premises, and produce our communication materials — it all reflects a foundational commitment to quality in everything we do. And people notice.
Prestige Cleaners has been voted best dry cleaners in Knoxville by MetroPulse readers, has been recognized for outstanding plant design by their industry, and has received awards from the Women’s Political Caucus for workplaces that work for women, and the Blue Ribbon Small Business of the Year award from the US Chamber of Commerce in both 2010
Now with ten stores throughout the Knoxville Area, customers know Prestige Cleaners is committed to making them look good, with services aimed to please, such as six free pick up and delivery service routes, wedding gown preservation and restoration, shoe repair, alterations, and specialty and vintage clothing care.
Garment Presser - Charleroi
Model Cleaners, the leading provider of dry cleaning services in Pittsburgh and the Mon-Valley, is looking to fill full-time Garment Presser positions in our Charleroi dry cleaning plant.
Job Description * The Garment Presser is responsible for finishing dry cleaned and laundered garments in a timely manner, according to established quality standards.
Operate steam, hydraulic or other pressing machines to remove wrinkles from garments.
Monday – Friday, no weekends. * Incentive pay in addition to base rate.
Requirements * Experience preferred but not required. Training is provided.
Standing while working, repetitive movement, using hands and feet to operate equipment.
Good coordination and dexterity.
Maintain quality standards.
Meet production goals.
Follow safety procedures and guidelines.
Regular and reliable attendance.
Perform other production tasks as assigned.
Benefits * Medical/Prescription
Short & Long Term Disability * 401(k) with Company Match * PTO (Paid Time Off) Model Cleaners is an equal opportunity employer.Division:: Dry Cleaning
Looking for a hardworking, reliable and dependable individual to join our team . Responsibilities include pressing and finishing shirts and pants, as well as other garments and linens. Employer is willing to train the right person.
No experience necessary. State of the art equipment in a clean facility. Lifting is minimal.
Spot cooling at all pressing stations. Both full time and part time positions available. Monday through Friday hours. Weekend hours available during the summer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!