Cosmetics Supervisor Job Description Sample
Clinique Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager
Clinique Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager Work LocationLaurel Mall Store Address105 Laurel Mall , Airport Road, Hazleton, PA. 18201 Schedule StatusFull Time Apply Now Boscov’s Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager Job Description Experienced Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Managers—do you have a passion for helping others and marketing products? Bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Managers to join our growing retail team running our cosmetics counter. As part of a fast-paced, dynamic management team, you will plan customer events, discuss strategies and ideas to drive the sales with store management team, and act as an ambassador for your product line. Your previous management experience along with your ability to build strong relationships with our customers will ensure your success in this dynamic leadership role. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding retail management career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today! Job Responsibilities As a Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager for the cosmetics counter, you will be responsible for selling merchandise, product knowledge, providing customer service by fulfilling customers’ merchandise needs, and maintaining the appearance of the selling floor and stock area. Additional responsibilities of the Retail Sales Manager include:
Providing customer service and product knowledge of cosmetic products
Accurately and efficiently completing all paperwork and transactions while adhering to company policies and procedures
Tracking daily/weekly sales and completing reports
Maintaining an awareness of advertised merchandise
Maintaining stock by assisting in receiving, straightening, and replenishing merchandise Job Requirements Successful candidates for the Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager for the cosmetic counter role should have the ability to lead a retail sales team to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service. Additional requirements of the Retail Cosmetics Sales Counter Manager include:
High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree,preferred
Strong cosmetics sales experience,required; cosmetics management background,preferred
Must enjoy working with customers, be sales-directed, and committed to excellent customer service
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to learn selling skills and to operate a POS terminal and telxon
Ability to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends availability Benefits At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
Competitive pay structure – hourly rate plus commissions
Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental
Paid Vacations and Personal days
Liberal Employee Discounts
Opportunity for Advancement
Much More! Work where people love to shop! Applications for this position are accepted in-store only. Completion of our Job Interest Form isNOTan application for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer
Marketing Positions Cosmetics Industry
MARKETING POSITIONS COSMETICS INDUSTRY
We are a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm
We need to meet the ambitious demands from our clients.
We are looking for extremely motivated, confident, and extroverted individuals who are striving to attain their highest potential in a leadership capacity.
Through us, our clients are able to bring a more personal approach to their buying experience.
We expect rapid growth throughout the Region which is why we have began our hiring process.
Successful candidates must have:
· competitive drive
· ability to work with a team
· a student mentality
· leadership potential
· ambitious career goals
Promotions are based on performance.
· campaign management
· coaching and development
· customer retention
· team management
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply for our entry-level positions.
No experience is necessary.
We hope your skills and ambitions match our firm's goals and expectations.
Cosmetics Account Representative - Entry Level
Cosmetics Account Representative - Entry Level
DO YOU DREAM BIG...
Begin your FIRST CAREER in marketing today
Our Firm is a promotional advertising and marketing firm geared towards increasing revenue for our clients. We create and execute promotional programs for these clients and convey the campaigns to each respective target market.
Rapid expansion and an increased demand for our services has led us to hire for a few positions in sales, business development and promotional marketing. We are looking to fill these positions ASAP with the best of the best!
We are currently looking for MOTIVATED & INSPIRED individuals looking to move beyond just a temporary job to find a place where they can build their life and their future out of their career. We are willing to provide the training, coaching, and support that it takes to develop entry-level individuals towards a director’s position. New candidates will be trained in all aspects of our business including:
· PROMOTIONAL SALES
· TERRITORY MANAGEMENT
· PUBLIC RELATIONS
· CLIENT RELATIONS
· CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
We want talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a fast-paced company. Our ideal employee will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN A SALES CAREER?
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Able to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. This is an entry-level sales position. We provide the training and development you need to JUMPSTART your career.
Platinum Dermatology Partners is looking to fill an opening for a Cosmetics Associate at our Plano Office.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Escort patient to and from treatment room.
- Assist patient to prepare for treatment.
- Enter medical histories and notes into EMR.
- Manage front desk; check patients in and out.
- Complete sales transactions.
- Educate patients and respond to patient questions in office/on phone as needed regarding products and treatments.
- Clean and organize exam rooms, prepare treatment trays, clean and autoclave instruments, and stock inventory.
- Assist lead staff in preparing monthly reports.
- Fulfill responsibilities as assigned by aestheticians and management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a cosmetic and/or medical dermatology office.
- Knowledgeable of medical and cosmetic dermatology terms.
Please note, any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment background checks.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Assembly And Packing Cosmetics
Assembly and Packing Cosmetics
• or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosmetics Sales Rep
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for a driven sales professional to start a career as a Cosmetics Sales Rep.
This position is accountable for driving the retail sales and promoting our client’s products through B2B canvassing throughout the Mesquite area to obtain a defined monthly goal. Working independently and in conjunction with others, this person will work diligently to model best practices while delivering defined results within a fast-paced B2B sales environment. Must have a flexible schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Cosmetics Sales Rep:
- Promote and sell our client’s skincare products, striving to reach defined retail targets.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of our client’s products.
- Provide product and promotional information to retail associates.
- Execute events designed to meet defined objectives.
- Complete daily recaps – detailing activities, opportunities and challenges.
A candidate with a strong background in retail sales, direct sales, or promotional events within the skin care, fragrance, or cosmetic Industry is preferred. High energy and creativity required with the ability to interface with a wide range of individuals. Candidate must have a clear understanding of market and consumer needs with the ability to communicate such needs to prospective consumers.
Requirements of the Cosmetics Sales Rep:
- Excellent selling skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Certified aesthetician - preferred but not required
- Engaging personality - ability to interact with a diverse mix of sales associates and customers
- Organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of the skin care and /or cosmetic industry
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license, with reliable transportation and ability to drive within the territory - preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel
Cosmetics Sales Associate: Immediate Hire
We are seeking candidates for a career opportunity in Direct Sales and Marketing for Cosmetics and Beauty Communications. Sales Reps will promote cosmetic products in the El Paso area.
This is a career opportunity that pays weekly with an uncapped commission (base pay is offered). We are looking for both entry level sales reps as well as experienced sales reps that are motivated by compensation, with at least 1 year of commissioned sales experience, and want to rise to the top, as we firmly believe in promoting from within. We are hiring for part-time or full-time positions.
Successful candidates will be energetic, with a great attitude, desire to win, and a firm belief that "teamwork makes the dream work."
*Individuals must be hard working, motivated and willing to learn
*Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented and ambitious
Willing to be trained in sales, customer service, campaign management, test market development and public relations
Entry Level – 8 Positions – Immediate Hire Cosmetics Industry
Entry Level – 8 Positions – Immediate Hire Cosmetics Industry
We are expanding and are looking for 8 individuals for entry -level in all aspects of our business such as:
· ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT
· MARKETING REPS
· CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
· TRAINING MANAGERS
· SALES LEADERS
· MANAGEMENT / ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT
We are a promotional advertising company with exceptional customer service that offers financial rewards and promotions determined by performance. We work with major companies in the area.These clients need high energy, upbeat individuals with great customer service skills to represent them!
We are planning large-scale expansion, and is in need of new ENTRY LEVEL management trainees with fresh ideas.
We provide highly competitive compensation and all openings are entry-level - ideal for graduates or individuals looking for a career change.
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
- No experience is necessary but professionalism and integrity are a must
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Are sports minded and have a do what it takes mentality
- A positive and winning attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire an opportunity for management
- Desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Be a self starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
SEND YOUR RESUME ASAP OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS HAS BEGUN AND WE ARE FILLING OUR POSITIONS ASAP.
Interested in Cosmetics? If you are and have a Bachelor's degree or better in Chemistry, Biology or related we are interested in talking to you. This is an entry-level position, we like recent graduates, no experience necessary, we will train you. This position may include some travel. We are a 47-year-old, well established personal-care supplier located in CHATSWORTH, in the northern San Fernando Valley. Starting pay is $40,000 with an extensive benefits package; Paid Vacation, Sick-days, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision. Also, a 401(k) and profit sharing. This is a career position and a full-time opportunity. Please respond with a short introduction letter and your resume. $40,000 salary to start with significant year to year growth. Medical, Dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and vacations time.
Cma/Lpn With Experience In Cosmetics
A cosmetic and surgical practice is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join their clinical team at one of its' medical offices.
The primary responsibility of the CMA/ LPN is to assist the physician by performing a variety of clinical support functions to facilitate surgical/procedural services to the patient.
- Performs duties under the supervision of the Physician, RN and Administrator
· Assist physician in examinations and procedures.
· The MA/LPN will also function as a medical scribe.
· Provide test results and instructions to patients as directed by physician.
· Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms for surgical procedures.
· Travel to work at another location will be required at times
- Participate as a team member by performing additional assignments when workload or area of specialty requires, as requested by the team.
· Certification or license as a healthcare professional, Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse
· Preferred experience in Cosmetics or Plastics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and highly professional demeanor
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Current CPR card
Job Type: Full-time position with great benefits.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!