Cosmetologist Apprentice Job Description Sample
Cosmetologist / Apprentice
Upscale Salon & Spa seeking energetic Daymakers & Self-starters looking to start a career in the art of hair! Come join our great team atmosphere with unlimited growth potential where we are seeking Cosmetologist, desiring to be mentored, to enter Assistant program. Seeking Cosmetologist that have great communication skills, a fabulous attitude & smile & a willingness to serve others. You can apply at 441 Metairie Road and please ask for a manager to turn your application. Hourly, Cash Tips, Education & Commission.
Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families. Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way!
Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences. Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development.
Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer. About the Position: Treetops Spa is seeking an Licensed Cosmetologist to join the team.
Treetops Spa is a place where our service will exceed every clients expectations. We pledge to provide an environment where our guest can enjoy a spa experience that renews the spirit and creates lasting memories. As a spa team member you will always put the guest’s needs first.
Treetops Spa will always follow state board regulations and keep all areas clean and neat for the safety of our guests and fellow employees.
• Possess a valid Michigan Cosmetologist license • Ability to work evenings and weekends • Must be be positive and friendly Perks: • Competitive compensation • Discounted employee meals • Discounted resort merchandise • Golf & Ski Passes • Discounted golf & ski instruction • Discounted room rates • Spa discounts • Discounted fitness membership • Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center
Description: The Cosmetologist will be responsible for assisting guests with appointments for hair and nail services, and working with departmental staff. This person must have good communication skills and can be fast paced. Must be available to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must be licensed with the state Cosmetology Board. 2 years professional experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-MD-Cambridge
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAM001700 Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Hair Stylist - Salon Assistant Manager - Cosmetologist
SPORTCLIPS is now hiring full time and Part time Team Members!!!!
* $500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Please call or text Lauren for an interview (630)9158230
Barber, Barbers, Cosmetologist, beauty school graduates, welcome to apply.
Must have active cosmetologist License
Part Time Stylist-Licensed Cosmetologist
Dyson US is entering the Beauty category with the launch of our latest technology – the Supersonic Hairdryer. If you love beauty and innovation this role is for you!
We are seeking licensed beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as Dyson Experts. As a Dyson Stylist you will specialize in delivering exciting and compelling demonstrations focused on our hair dryer – Supersonic through live demonstration at key events and retailers.
Stylists will be responsible for sharing product knowledge confidently for Hair Care. Stylists are responsible for delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling, building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations and events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and some weekdays, holidays or as business dictates.
Stylists work part-time as members of the Sell-Through team.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
Elevate Dyson brand awareness and sales of Dyson products through in store and event demonstrations
· Desire to provide excellent service and engage with customers
· Conduct professional styling demonstrations in assigned retail stores and events to achieve specified sales goals
· Provide friendly and informed beauty advice
· Build strong relationships with store staff and leaders at our retail locations
· Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions to support beauty demonstrations
· Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product knowledge
· Capture consumers’ attention to participate in high energy, captivating in-store demonstrations and model all aspects of Dyson’s brand, culture, and passion for technology
· Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the benefits and features of Dyson products and actively listening to consumers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably over objections
· Maintain responsibility for all demonstration and other POP material; ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed
· Driven and self-motivated
· Assist with training of new Stylists as needed
· Demonstrate confidence, competence and high standards of personal appearance
Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, accounts, peers, and District Expert Manager
· Actively monitor Dyson’s online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance
· Capture accurate demonstration data and communicate opportunities to District Expert Manager per established guidelines
· Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
· Enjoy meeting and interacting with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
Develop sales and relationships with retailers assigned in specific territory
· Achieve a high level of performance to the sales goals of assigned territory
· Delivery exemplary support and drives sales within the Retail Channel
· Plan, manage and participate in Events as driven by event/launch calendar
· Support Brand Focus Days, events and linear/fixture maintenance
· Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 30 lbs., potentially overhead
· Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
· Ability to provide own transportation to various store locations
· High aptitude with electronics and technology
Access to a private computer with the following software:
o Must have computer with Windows 7 or above or Apply Machine with software 10.9x or above.
o Must have Internet Explorer 7.x or above, Firefox 3.x or above, or Safari (Mac)
Cell phone with smart phone capabilities with the following devices and software:
- Minimum iOS 8.0 (iPhone 4S / iPad mini 1 / iPad 2)
- Recommended iOS 10 (iPhone 5 / iPad mini 2 / iPad 4th gen)
o Minimum software 4.0.3/4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (released 2011)
o Recommended software 6.0 Marshmallow / 7.0 Nougat
Experience and Education
· HS Diploma or GED required
· Bachelor Degree a plus
· 1 year experience in a public interfacing role required
· Must be licensed to style hair
· Ability to work weekends, some weekday holidays and as business dictates, including up to an hour a week for administrative work
· High standards of personal appearance.
· Must have a professional demeanor
· Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity at all times
· Strong communication and presentation skills essential
· Charismatic and outgoing personality
· Good understanding of retail business operations; local market knowledge is a plus
· Must have intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work well independently
· Must be available to attend and actively participate in team meetings conference calls
· Must have a valid drivers license with good driving record; reliable transportation, and ability to travel within designated region
· Attuned – Being emotionally smart
· Fighter – Getting the best result
· Architect – Creating the climate for success
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Licensed Cosmetologist / Certified Nail Technician
d'vine Medical Spa is a world class, wine inspired spa. The philosophy at d'vine Medical Spa is to touch you beyond the physical layers of the body, embracing all of your senses and welcoming you on your journey to wellness. Unwind in our private men and womens relaxation rooms with a floor to ceiling water walls. Premier Day / Medical Spa has immediate openings for Part Time and Full time Licensed Cosmetologist / Certified Nail Technician positions.
- Cosmetologist / Nail Technicians will perform all nail services including but not limited to pedicures, manicures, shellac as well as perform any other service as allowed by their current license. Must be able to work evening and weekends.
- Cosmetologist / Nail Technician must possess the upmost professionalism with clients/ guest, team members and management.
We offer excellent benefits including vacation pay, holiday pay & an outstanding 401k plan.
- To see our beautiful facility please visit our website at dvinemedicalspa.com
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- State of Iowa Cosmetologist / Nail Technician
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
Hair Stylist Salon Cosmetologist
Licensed Hair stylist wanted for immediate hiring for HairReplacement Salon on the west shore. Compensation descussed at interview.
Licensed Barber Or Cosmetologist
Modern Gents is expanding into Lakewood Ranch in Summer of 2018! We are currently seeking barbers as well as stylists that are ready to come and contribute to our growing team at our University Park location as well as our future Lakewood Ranch location.
Applicants must be licensed and be comfortable doing all sorts of men's haircuts and services. Applicants must also be professional, dependable, coachable, and team-players.
Thanks to our customers, Modern Gents offers a setting where our Barbers and Stylists instantly have a clientele. We also offer paid vacations, anniversary bonuses, referral bonuses, Etc.
Modern Gents is a place that employees and customers get excited about, and we look forward to adding new people to that excitement.
Please attach a resume with all applications
Licensed Master Cosmetologist
Gentlemen’s Cut is currently searching for personable, reliable, motivated candidates to fill a Master Cosmetologist position:
- Up to $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Highly competitive wages
Paid Aveda education
Aveda products at cost
Opportunity for advancement in growing company
Strong team environment filled with POSITIVE energy!
We are locally owned and are the only Aveda men's salon in Louisville. If you are searching for an employer who is genuinely interested in fostering your professional and personal growth, Gentlemen’s Cut is the place for you.
Excellent customer service skills
Valid KY State Master Cosmetology License
Willingness to learn new skills
If you are a hard worker with experience, dedication, passion, creativity & drive - you are the perfect person to join our incredible team!!
Hair Barber - Cosmetologist
Roosters Men's Grooming Center's growing popularity and reputation for stylist's success AND client satisfaction is opening up opportunities for career driven talent.
We are currently hiring Barbers & Cosmetologists in our 3 area locations;
Downtown Cincinnati, OH
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Unpaid time off
- Quality tools provided
- Back Bar products provided
- Flexible Schedule
- We have both Full and Part-time positions available.
- We offer competitive starting wages with immediate opportunity to make commission.
Artists who are friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic will build a loyal clientele in our laid-back professional salon. It is our "those that help others, benefit all" philosophy that is building a high earning team-player family.
We support your goals and have opportunities for advancement.
If your feel you would be a great addition to the team please click "APPLY" to be considered for an interview.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!