Cost And Sales Record Supervisor Job Description Sample
Senior Cost & Sales Tax Accountant
Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Over the past year, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, we’re sustainably profitable and by the end of 2019 will surpass 100 employees that sit across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from household goods and pet products to fitness equipment and baby devices. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re disrupting, reimagining, and innovating the consumer goods industry for the next century, join the ride.
This is a great opportunity for a collaborative, dynamic accounting pro who’s eager to solve complex problems and work on a varied and growing portfolio of leading consumer products. You’ll have opportunities to work cross-functionally, increase your scope of work, and shape your career. This role will work out of our Medfield, MA office. If you’re independent, driven, and excited to do hands-on work some of the smartest people you’ve ever met, we want to talk to you. Other responsibilities include:
- Assume significant responsibility around month-end closing activities, including reconciliation preparation for various accounts/processes and journal entries.
- Manage the product cost accountant for several acquisitions.
- Manage VAT and sales tax reporting compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Collaborate on NetSuite implementation
- Lead on handling requests and questions from external auditors
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience--preferably in a high tech and/or retail environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver timely, accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, plus expert-level Excel skills.
- An analytical thinker who can quickly understand information and needs across a variety of products, technologies, and disciplines
- Someone who wants to work on a team of motivated employees, and can collaborate and communicate effectively
- The ability to come up with novel ideas and approaches that set us up for exceptional performance
Thrasio is dedicated to fostering a culture of positive pragmatism and mutual support. We believe that by lifting others up, that all of us will rise. We are committed to the wisdom of the voluntary collective and we know that great ideas can come from anyone. Thrasio encourages all team members to openly participate in growth initiatives. We look for people that are curious, creative, humble, adaptable and enjoy collaborative working environments. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible PTO.
Thrasio is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Senior Cost Accountant
Guest Service & Sales Supervisor
Senior Principal Program Cost Schdule Control Analyst, Palmdale (Secret Clearance, SAP Required)
Senior Cost Analyst
Guest Service & Sales Supervisor
Sr. Cost Analyst
Sales Floor Dept Supervisor
Manufacturing Cost Accountant-(John Tillman Company)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!