Cost And Sales Record Supervisor Job Description Sample
Inventory & Cost Accounting Supervisor
Job Description: We are looking for a dynamic individual as an Inventory & Cost Accounting Supervisor for our Finance organization at our Corporate Headquarters located in The Woodlands, Texas.
As an Inventory & Cost Accounting Supervisor, you will be reporting to the Manager – Costing/Payroll/Travel & Expense, you will supervise a team of four Cost Accountants. Your responsibility will be to ensure that all transactions are recorded and reported in compliance with US GAAP and Huntsman Accounting Policies in accordance with the published timetable. You will supervise associates responsible for Cost Accounting, including setting Standard Costs, Exchange and Borrowing Accounting, Stockpoint Inventory Accounting, month-end closing activities, Plant Maintenance and Order Settlement.
Responsible for running Periodic Unit Pricing (PUP) for Legal and Profit Center Accounting (PCA) costing, setting Standard Costs and updating Transfer Prices. Additionally, other key elements of this role include delivery of the team's quarterly audit requirements, maintaining SOX compliance and improving inventory and cost accounting processes. What will be expected from you?
Provides support to the Finance Team to ensure complete and compliant financial accounts are prepared each month within the published timetable. Issue identification and resolution is a key part of the role and, therefore, excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving are essential to be successful in this role. Responsible for ensuring costing activities are performed in accordance with the published timetable.
Responsible for ensuring all necessary journal entries generated from the costing activities are recorded, reviewed and approved, inventory accounts are reconciled to the general ledger, reviewed, and approved and all balance sheet accounts are reconciled, reviewed and approved in accordance with the published timetable. A key part of the role is to identify and recommend to the Manager process improvement opportunities that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Cost Accounting Team. SOX Compliance:
Support the Accounting Shared Services Center in the implementation, testing and maintaining of internal controls as required by SOX. Audit: Support the Accounting Shared Services Center in fulfilling all quarterly and annual audit requirements, including the preparation and review of all PBC schedules for the Cost Accounting Team. Staff Development and Performance Development Plans:
Ensure that the staff prepares an annual Performance Development Plan with at least a final review and completes at least two development activities during the year. What are we looking for in the ideal candidate? Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 5 years related experience. Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email and Microsoft. SAP FI/CO Module experience preferred.
CPA preferred. Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbal and in writing, and maintains effective work relationship. Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organizational priorities is critical for job success.
What can we offer you? Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. We are a global specialty chemical company with locations in 30 countries around the world, employing over 10,000 associates.
Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, vision and dental, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, and 401k. Here, you can make an impact and make a difference.
Come join us. Additional Locations: SDL2017
Sales And Cost Planning Specialist
Primary Job Function: Lead the Cost Planning Activity for the Sales team and assist with Trim cover for costing group.
Create a costed BOM including process cost, purchased cost (in conjunction with purchasing), directed cost, investments, capacity, tooling, ED&D, and overheads using a customer drawing as guide. Ensure the calculations are approved with each department and production location. Major focus will be on seat and seat trim Primary
Create, collect, compile, and present all costs in a standard format. B. Analyze costs and make reduction recommendations. C. Work with Z(program management), Engineering Design, Purchasing, Production Engineering, each production company, and Sales to promote Cost Planning Activities.
D. Use engineering principles to suggest cost reduction proposals in early development. E. Provide and track feasible Cost Planning Targets for the entire development team. Provide full support to the sales team for negotiating with OEM customers to answer inquiries about Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and engineering changes.
Support TBA activities at conventions and Tech Shows offered in or out of the country. Minimum Qualifications/
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field required, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Experience: Greater than 4 years of relevant work experience required. Experience in working and developing people and processes. Experience working in a cross-functional team environment is required.
Automotive seat trim experience is highly beneficial Personal/Technical
Strong attention to detail. Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with internal, external and potential customers Ability to make timely, accurate and intelligent judgments about business and financial situations.
Knowledge of seat engineering and the process involved with complete seat construction. Thorough understanding and working knowledge of automotive plants and processes/principles, company products, trade terminology, manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment, and machine operation. College level mathematical ability (algebra/geometry/trigonometry). Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, commissions, proportions, margins, and mark-up.
Excellent analytical skills.
Excellent time management skills. Strong multitasking and organization skills.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with a dynamic and demanding team. Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports and graphs.
Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization. Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing environment. Ability to work in a team environment to support demanding automotive customer requirements.
Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English required Japanese, German, Portuguese, and/or Spanish preferred. Computer/Software:
Solid working knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications (e.g., MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes/Outlook, Internet, etc.). Work Environment/Conditions : Open Office Environment Must be willing to travel up to 25% Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk, see and hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any team member. EOE SDL2017
Sales Representative - Commercial Real Estate - Cost Segregation
- Develop a client base of business owners, building owners, tax professionals, and real estate professionals who want to increase their cash flow.
What We Offer:
- Our top sales associates make $300,000+, with most of that income from repeat business
- Freedom of being their own boss
- Commission only position
- Committed to providing you with training, expertise, proven strategies, and a quality service
- Full or Part time business development men and women to join us in building relationships by doing what is right for our clients
- High Level of Integrity
- 10+ years’ experience in commercial building related banking, appraisals, insurance, or commercial real estate sales
- Highly goal oriented and self-driven
- Ability to be coached
CSSI is currently seeking professional sales associates to deliver our service to the market place. For more information please visit paul.cssistudy.com.
Cost Segregation Sales Specialist - Commercial Real Estate
• Highest commission structure in our industry - Up to 25%
• Very limited competition - we are one of only 14 forensic engineering firms in America
• Set your own hours, work full-time or part-time. Work more, make more!
• We guarantee our clients benefit financially from our work
• Protected territories available (Financial commitment required)
• Commissions on large engagements exceed $50,000
Our company is one of the leading providers of engineering reports for IRS-compliant cost segregation which brings our clients large federal income tax refunds and credits - guaranteed! We guarantee a MINIMUM $10,000 tax recovery or our services are free. It is impossible for our clients to lose. In fact, we conduct continuing education classes for CPAs as we are experts in this field.
Any commercial or residential rental property owner/lessee who has paid income taxes over the previous three years and purchased/leased or built the property anytime since January 1, 1987, will qualify. According to the Treasury Department, only about 3% of qualified property owners have taken advantage of this tax law.
If there has ever been an opportunity where it's "who you know," this is it. If you want this to be really easy, be someone who knows individuals owning commercial property. Anyone you share this with who qualifies will owe you a huge debt of gratitude and more. Consider this - the number one reply we get when presenting our services is "it's too good to be true." However, it is simple to verify. Go to the IRS website:
Need more? Our company was recently endorsed by Sean Hannity!
NO special sales skills or real estate license are needed, just be outgoing and willing to share this good news with all you meet because everyone knows at least one person who owns commercial property or rental houses. Just looking to supplement your current income? We are also actively seeking referral agents in your area - one referral or one hundred referrals - we secure the business, you get paid!
You can easily work from home and make $5k per month part-time - much more full-time - but you are free to work as much as you want. This is a 100% commission only position but you get paid the week you bring in the signed engagement letter and initial deposit. Average commissions are $2,000 or more per sale with minimal production but is based on a percentage of the engagement fee.
You should at least have a smart phone/iPad/Tablet and/or laptop/desktop computer to communicate and facilitate business.
Submit a current resume along with a brief letter about yourself - who you are, your goals, your strengths, and anything else you feel is important to know. You do NOT have to have a real estate or engineering license.
Please visit our web site for additional information on our company and what we do:
PLEASE NOTE - This is a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES POSITION that pays COMMISSION ONLY. All applicants should have prior sales experience.
Lead Financial Analyst - Machine Sales & Cost
Lead Financial Analyst
Machine Sales & Cost Tracking Code 1107-614 Job Description
Lead financial support and analysis for The Gleason Works
Rochester (GWR) machine sales and costing including forecasting, monitoring, analyzing, and working with cross functional teams on cost reduction and cost system improvement efforts as well as performing the accounting, reporting and planning for the Gleason Sales (Americas) Corp and Service organization (GSAC). Essential Duties and
Actively participate in monthly pre-SOP and SOP meetings related to machine projects for GWR and monitor impact of changes on prevailing plans/forecasts.
Responsible for the development and support of the annual operating plan and financial forecasts for machine sales and cost of sales.
Utilize machine cost history and information from sales order quotes as well as BOM’s/labor information to develop and monitor direct cost of sales plans/forecasts.
Conduct periodic (generally 2 per month) machine cost review meetings.
Work with cross functional team to develop improved cost system including more detailed BOM like support for cost quotes, incorporating machine cost into PLM or similar launch meetings, more granular time reporting for labor and engineering, launching of new tools to facilitate cost monitoring and awareness (cost dashboard), etc.
Provide all required financial support for Gleason Sales and Service (GSAC) organization including accounting and reporting of monthly financial results and generation of Plans and Forecasts for the business.
Maintain integrity of P&L and Balance Sheet. Provide analysis of business results.
Provide financial support for cost centers as assigned including monthly reporting, planning/forecasting, and consulting for cost center owners.
Financial responsibility for Gleason Canada including accounting, reporting and planning.
Prepare monthly GSAC management package and review with GSAC and Corporate management.
Support GWR cycle counting program as related to raw materials and WIP counting activities.
Responsible for accounting and analysis of warranty (GWR – parts; GSAC –service), deferred warranty revenue, and demo/install costs including reconciliation of related balance sheet reserves and tracking/analysis of actual P&L related costs.
Monitor cost overages on demo/install and or warranty matters and where appropriate ensure excess costs are billed back to the responsible Gleason business unit.
Special projects and analysis as assigned. Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):• Hands on detailed financial planning and analysis experience, demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.• Proficiency in SAP FICO modules required• Ability to synthesize complex business data and reach sound and insightful conclusions.• Highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills dedicated to completing tasks on schedule.• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work.• Excellent planning and communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.• Cost accounting experience is preferred. • Experience with perpetual inventory systems and both physical inventory and cycle counting processes. Preferred Education/Training/Experience:• Bachelor of Science Degree• Finance or Accounting preferred• 5-10 years of experience Computer
• SAP Modules: FICO• Advance Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)• Outlook Travel
• Minimal travel outside of Rochester – possible customer visits as needed Job Location Rochester, New York, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Director, Cost Info Systems Sales
Company in Peachtree City, GA is looking for an experienced Director, Cost Info Systems Sales. Job is full-time with excellent salary and benefits.
• Position Summary
• Develops new business and manages existing accounts for company’s Cost Information System (CIS) program to meet or exceed company strategic direction and revenue goals.
• The Sales Director is responsible for developing and executing a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the customer base. Sales Director duties include building and maintaining strong customer relationships and understanding market trends.
• This position involves close interaction with sales leads, product architects, internal cross-functional management team members, and key customers.
• Partners with current and potential customers to understand their business needs and objectives and acts as a liaison between Sales and Product Development. Extends the product by gathering requirements from prospects, evaluators and customers, identifying market requirements and working with business analysts to create requirement documents and product roadmaps.
• Proactively seeks and educates prospective customers in the supply chain, financial, transportation, IT implementation and logistics industries on all company products and services and how they add strategic value to the product offerings and/or Services of these organizations.
• Essential Functions
• Generate company revenue from sales calls with new and existing customers by marketing and understanding the LTL and TL market place from both an operational and technology perspective.
• Assumes lead role in identifying opportunities for new sales.
• Prepare and deliver customer and senior executive presentations.
• Negotiates and prepares pricing, licensing agreements and contracts for customers who use CIS software solutions and company products.
• Works with internal resources to identify, develop and train current and potential customers on the CIS product and all other company products.
• Must establish, grow and maintain good customer relationships by calling on customers in their offices and by working with accounts at industry meetings, tradeshows and Product User Group meetings.
• Responsible for management of daily business relationship of CIS Program including problem solving and sales issues.
• Works with business analysts, Marketing and other key team members to create product positioning and provide content for sales and marketing materials to support commercial efforts.
• Keep leadership team informed of issues that may impact strategic business objectives, relationships and related concerns.
• Holds regular update meetings with key internal interest groups (sales, business analyst, marketing, and product support/implementation and product development) to discuss business trends, review company company initiatives, improve sales and support processes including tech, customer and integration services.
• Works closely with Marketing and Sales team to develop and implement cooperative marketing and sales opportunities to build business through both LTL and TL sales channels.
• Maintains excellent working relationship with company Sale team.
• This position requires extensive travel including travel to and from Canada.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Experience in logistics and supply chain with an emphasis on operations, cost systems, technical process evaluation, business strategy and relationship management. Experience with technical sales would be a plus.
• Undergraduate business or technical degree, MBA preferred.
• Knowledge of contracts and business analysis practices and processes.
• Professional selling, negotiating and presentation skills.
• Ability to speak about and present a clear understanding of technical and business processes at the highest levels of product development.
• Working knowledge of technical documentation and integration workflow.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Handle sensitive matters on a confidential basis.
• Strategic and creative thinking.
• Highly technical verbal skills and understanding of industry trends and best practices.
• Skills in Microsoft Office Tools.
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal Skills
• Oral Communications
• Written Communications
• Attention to Detail
Cost Estimator / Project Manager
Merryweather Foam (www.merryweather.com), an industry leader in fabricating flexible foam solutions with over 69 years experience is seeking a Sales Estimator who enjoys working closely with customers in the Health & Medical, HVAC, Automotive, and Specialty Manufacturing industries. The right candidate will bring a positive, persistent approach to solving the unique challenges of our customers, strive to stay on the cutting edge and is eager to learn. As Sales Estimator, you will help Merryweather Foam deliver a premium product to solve our customers’ challenges through careful material selection to meet their performance and aesthetic demands with excellent follow through and a sense of urgency.
The Merryweather team, along with our nationally recognized suppliers, will support your efforts. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years successful estimating and field experience in a specialty trade. You must own your own transportation to be able to travel and visit customer sites. You also must have the physical ability to walk and maneuver in industrial locations. Occasional out-of-town trips are required. Successful candidates will be able to earn competitive salary, based on experience.
We encourage applicants who have a practical background working in existing plant operations and directly with owners. If you are accustomed to working in a consultative partnership with all levels of a company, finding solutions to complex problems, have exceptional interpersonal skills and are extremely organized, then this could be the right position for you.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Estimator include:
- Produce accurate, thorough, clear and complete material and labor estimates and proposals
- Interact with customers professionally
- Confirm labor and material estimates are competitive
- Produce proposal and submit for final review
- Reviews blueprints, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare quotations or projected increases in production from customer's use of proposed equipment or services
- Proposes changes in processes or use of materials which would result in cost reduction or improvement for the customer.
Requirements for the Sales Estimator include:
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales and estimating
- Proficient in computer applications, Microsoft Excel, AS/400 experience (optional) or other estimator experience.
- Reliable vehicle, with a clean driving record, valid driver’s license and insurance
- Customer solution focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate with various levels of employees and customers and who are willing to put forth the effort and time it takes to ensure satisfied customers
- Basic manufacturing knowledge with excellent math skills
- Detail oriented with a conceptual mindset
We are a different kind of company. We are fiercely focused on serving our customers through teamwork and prompt service. As a family owned company, with 3 manufacturing locations, we are proud of our history & heritage of manufacturing. Most of our employees stay with us for a long time. It's not unusual to find people with 30+ years of experience on our team and sometimes even their children join our team after they graduate school.
With that said, Merryweather Foam isn't a place for everyone. We are not slow-paced nor laid back. Each day, we look for new ways to adapt and grow. We challenge 100% of our team members to eliminate waste and improve processes on a regular basis. So if you are looking to belong to an organization that is driven by teamwork, focused on details, and values character & integrity, then please apply!
Sunrun is experiencing tremendous business growth in its Retail channel and is seeking front-line managers to lead our local retail teams.
The Retail Store Supervisor will be responsible for a retail sales production in a region and will achieve these outcomes through direct management and supervision of Retail Solar Advisors in a market. The objective of the Retail Supervisor and his/her team will be to generate and close business through the Retail channel. The Retail Supervisor may be supervising individuals who are working in several different retailers and will be expected to be the face of Sunrun leadership with each retail location’s floor and store management teams.
The Supervisor will be expected to recruit, hire, train, and performance manage employees under his/her management, as well as to ensure that both Sunrun’s and its retailer partners’ compliance expectations and service level agreements are met. The position may also include some in-field time as part of training and coaching. This individual will also be instrumental in supporting his/her employees in their professional development at Sunrun.
- Work with Recruitment to build and pipeline talent to leading, energetic sales teams.
- Lead Retail Solar Advisors – motivate, performance manage, support with professional development opportunities
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training to team members and provide in-field coaching to increase the productivity of in-store reps
- Drive towards team lead generation and sales goals set by Retail Market Managers and Director of Retail Execution
- Daily supervision of performance of Retail Solar Advisors & Canvassers to performance goals
- Plan and coordinate staffing levels at retail locations, and optimize staffing hours and personnel
- Serve as each retail location’s main Sunrun point of contact and liaison, ensuring 100% retailer satisfaction, developing relationships with in-store management, and coordinating in-store events (training, info sessions, promotions)
- Conduct field audits to ensure compliance in-store (talk tracks, merchandising, uniforms, etc)
- Track daily, weekly, monthly results and trends and communicate effectively to leadership
- Hold weekly team meetings
- Support regional and national leadership in rolling out new processes and change management
- Operationalize productivity-enhancing plays locally and provide feedback to guide regional and national process improvement efforts
- 3+ years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
- 2+ years in people management highly preferred, with proven record of meeting team performance standards
- Retail and/or consumer sales experience highly preferred
- Prior experience with lead generation preferred
- Prior experience training and building sales teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with email, Excel, Word and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Experience with recruiting and people management platforms preferred but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to create a positive team environment
Generous base salary plus bonus
Friendly, fun, high-energy work culture
Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
Attractive paid time off and holiday pay, and 401(k) savings plan
Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn’t hurt that we’re reducing carbon emissions, adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it.
In 2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as "solar service." Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces.
Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.
Cost Accounting Manager
Under the direction of the Controller, the Cost Accounting Manager is responsible for the accounting of product costs recognized in cost of sales and inventory. The Cost Accounting Manager coordinates maintenance of standard cost data, and account for all manufacturing variations, scrap and rework costs in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Coordinate maintenance of standard cost information, including training of personnel who maintain cost data in Engineering, Purchasing and Operations.
Calculate and report cost of sales and margins for all product lines using the ERP system.
Account for manufacturing variances, scrap and rework cost, and product returns. Produce internal information to facilitate control of these costs.
Reconcile inventory dollars between the ERP system perpetual inventory and the general ledger.
Reconcile physical inventories at all warehouse locations.
Maintain labor system and report manufacturing labor productivity information. Analyze results as required.
Review coding of invoices for Accounts Payable processing for inventory items including outsourcing, re-manufactured/rebuild products, and rework charges.
Process NCR’s requiring finance dept. input to include issuing of debit memos and reconciliation of related transactions, scrap and rework costs.
Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, and customer focused attitude within and between departments.
Responsible for Environmental Health and Safety management and policy commitments as prescribed for this role in company ‘Duty of Care’
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting; CPA or CMA preferred.
3-5 yrs of financial accounting experience in a public company, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Min of 2 years of supervisory/management experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business equipment and software, including email.
Experience with mid-range ERP system knowledge (MAPICS on IBM AS/400) is preferred.
Strong computer skills including use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other software products as needed.
Requires a valid driver’s license.
Some travel required
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Construction Project Cost Accounting Manager
T.B. Penick & Sons, Inc. is a renowned award winning general contractor; headquartered in San Diego. With 112 years in the business T.B Penick has built a strong reputation of excellence, efficiency, creativity and safety. We have an immediate opening for a Project Cost Accounting Manager. This position is full-time, permanent, with benefits.
Please submit a resume, salary history, and available start date for consideration. Candidates will not be considered without salary history.
- 4 year business or accounting degree or equivalent
- 5 years of construction industry experience
- Minimum 6 subordinates, including hiring, firing, reviews, discipline, training, etc.
- Able to prepare, read, analyze, and manage:
- Project cost statements
- Projected costs
- Committed costs
- Cost to complete
- Percentage complete
- Solid background in generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of internal control and accounting best practices
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, MS Access, and Outlook
- Cash Management and Collection Management Experience
- Master’s degree or CPA
- Configuration, installing and managing Enterprise Resource Planning software (CMiC preferred)
- IT oversight
- Database modeling and programming
- MS Access, Oracle, and SQL preferred
- Business Planning
- Expertise in income, payroll, sales and use, gross receipts, excise and property taxes
- Payroll expertise in but not limited to: Union and non-union, multi-state, certified and non-certified, prevailing, non-prevailing payroll
Compensation & Benefits:
- Employer pays 100% of Employee Premiums
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Choices
- 401k Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Drug-testing and proof of citizenship or immigration status is a requirement of employment. T.B. Penick is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Please submit a resume, salary history, and available start date for consideration. Candidates will not be considered without salary history.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!