Costumer Assistant Job Description Sample
Deli Personal Whit Experience And Great Costumer Service
Deli In Beverly Hills looking for Personal whit good attitude excellent costumer service. Willing to cross train in more than one area. Have experience in Slicing meats and serving clients.
- Keep at all times clean and organize designated station.
- Keep inventory stock at all times.
- Ability to slice fish or willing to learned
Night Operations Costumer Service / Graveyard
Night Operations- Customer Service Graveyard Shift (gilroy)
Night Operations- Customer Service Graveyard Shift
Rush Order's headquarters is located in Gilroy, CA on the southern tip of Silicon Valley. We offer quality e-commerce, customer service, order processing, promotion management, and order fulfillment contract solutions on behalf of emerging Silicon Valley startups and established Fortune 1000 companies.
Job Qualifications and Description:
- Customer Service Graveyard
- Location- Gilroy, CA
- Position type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Employee
- Medical coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- Experience: Entry Level / Will train
- Education Level: High School graduate
We are looking for a candidate that will answer our inbound call volume, process invoices for shipment and generate client reporting. All job related tasks fall within your scope of employment - we are looking for a loyal team player who is willing to label envelopes if the task is needed. We are seeking an individual who is a self starter and can work with little supervision. Multi-task ability and PC experience desirable . We need commitment from the right candidate and we offer opportunity in return.
- Interested applicants please send cover letter and resume.
- Career advancement opportunities are available.
- Rush Order is an equal opportunity employer.
- Rush Order is a drug-free workplace.
Notice to Applicants:
Screening tests for alcohol and illegal drug use may be required before hiring and during your employment. A criminal background check is also required before hiring.
Over the years, we were behind the scenes of massive product launches like the Palm Pilot, Flip Video Camcorder, Roku, Jawbone, and many others you've probably heard of.
We're an old company, but we move at the incredibly fast pace of our clients.
Costumer Service/ Receptionist
Someone who has a costumer services background with very good quickbooks/ accounting skills. Can also pick up new computer programs quickly and is willing to learning semi trucking insurance industry. Basic computer skills in Excel, Word, Google Data Base
Laboratory Technician III / Research Assistant I / Research Assistant II / Research Assistant III / Research Assistant IV
Laboratory Technician III / Research Assistant I / Research Assistant II / Research Assistant III / Research Assistant IV Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link. Bookmark this Posting | Print Preview | Apply for this Job Please see Special Instructions for more details.
This position is funded by a grant. Continuation is based upon available funds. Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College.
A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Costume Shop Assistant
Posting Details Date Posted 08/21/2017 Working Title Costume Shop Assistant Anticipated Starting Academic Term Fall Job Type Student Job Category Other Federal Work Study Required? Yes Job Summary The University of Pittsburgh is seeking a student worker to assist in building costumes for theatrical productions.
Job Requirements Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions. Able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to move around campus.
Sewing skills preferred. Must understand costuming in theatre setting Child Protection Clearances The following PA Act 153 clearances and background checks may be required prior to commencement of employment and as a condition of continued employment: PA State Police Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance. Hourly Pay Rate $7.65 Anticipated Number of Openings 3 Anticipated Hours per Week 15 Anticipated Weekly Schedule Campus Pittsburgh Primary Work Location 1617 CL Posting Number S-05292-P Posting Questions Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). + * Do you have a Federal Work Study (FWS) award?
No Applicant Documents Required Documents Optional Documents
We are seeking for a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to the senior bankruptcy paralegal and attorneys' business needs.
- Meet with client and enter information on Best case (bankruptcy software)
- file bankruptcy petition and schedules
- draft motions and oppositions
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information (data base)
- Answer Telephones.
- Previous experience an assistant
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Spanish is a plus
- excellent costumer service
Assistant Costumer, Theatre
Position Summary The vita bank exists to provide a pool of candidates who might be available to fill anticipated positions as needed in the costume shop. The Department of Theatre at Plattsburgh State University is a small liberal arts department (3 faculty, 2 staff) with approximately 35 majors. The department currently produces two mainstage and several secondary productions each year.
Examples of Duties
Assist costumer in construction of costumes for mainstage production. Applicant will work closely with and may supervise college students.
Advanced sewing skills required, inexperienced need not apply; the ability to work flexible hours safely and congenially under tight deadlines and High School diploma are also required.
Person should have ability to fabricate exact duplicate of drawing or sketches to designer’s specifications with or without existing patterns. Knowledge of alterations, pattern making, flat pattern, draping skills, basic millinery and figure adjustment a must. Previous costume shop or tailoring work highly preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants Review of applications begins immediately and will continue on a periodic basis
. Qualified candidates may be retained in a pool for future vacancies. Please submit cover letter, resume and contact information for 3 current references.
EEO Statement SUNY Plattsburgh is an equal opportunity employer
, committed to excellence through diversity. As an equal opportunity employer and a government contractor subject to VEVRAA, SUNY Plattsburgh complies with hiring regulations regarding sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, age and veteran status. Search Number: PJ # 6037 Title: Assistant Costumer, Theatre
Open Until Filled:* Yes
Assistant Professor Of Costume Design
Welcome to the Western Washington University on-line application process. Before you begin, please print out the job announcement; you may need to refer to it while completing the application.
Assistant Professor of Costume Design About the Position: The Theatre and Dance Department within the College of Fine and Performing Arts (CFPA) at Western Washington University invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track position with an emphasis in costume design and costume history. We seek a teacher/practitioner who will teach introductory and specialized courses in costume design and production, stage makeup, costume history, and millinery.
The successful candidate will design for a minimum of one faculty-directed or choreographed production per year and mentor student designers of student- and faculty- directed or choreographed productions. About the College/Department: The College of Fine and Performing Arts is comprised of the departments of Theatre and Dance, Music, Art, and Design.
The Theatre and Dance Department includes eleven faculty, seven instructors, and a staff including a Technical Director, Costume Shop Manager, and Scene Shop Foreman/Master Electrician. The program offers a balance of academic courses and production experiences. During the past academic year, the department mounted seven productions in its three venues (5 theatre, 2 dance). Our Diversity and Inclusion Initiative ensures that our department produces at least one production slot to issues of inclusion and diversity each season.
The College and Department support Western's mission to bring together individuals of diverse backgrounds and perspectives in an inclusive, student-centered university that develops the potential of learners and the well-being of communities. We encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, veterans, and other candidates from underrepresented backgrounds and with diverse experiences interested in this opportunity.About the University: Western Washington University is a comprehensive state university, with over 15,000 students in seven colleges and the graduate school.
Western is located in beautiful Bellingham, a scenic coastal city of approximately 83,000 situated between Seattle, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia. With easy access to both the Cascade mountain range and the Pacific coast, the region is rich in cultural events and attractions as well as many recreational activities. Western is known nationally for its successes, including being named the top public master's granting university in the Pacific Northwest by U.S.
News and World Report and one of the best colleges in the nation to work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education. Position
Teach introductory and advanced courses in costume design and production, stage makeup, costume history, and millinery
Design for at least one faculty-directed or choreographed production per year
Mentor student designers of student and faculty directed or choreographed productions
Will maintain scholarship, creative activity, and professional development within the discipline, and participate in departmental, university, and professional service activities
Fulfill teaching and mentoring responsibilities in ways that promote equitable and inclusive learning environments for all students
An M.F.A. in costume design from an accredited college or university
Evidence of successful teaching experience in higher education
Demonstrated ability and commitment to cultivating learning environments that are equitable and inclusive of students with diverse social identities and backgrounds
Demonstrated success in designing costumes for both theatre and dance productions
Demonstrated commitment to undergraduate education
Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
Expertise in one or more of the following areas: puppetry, costume technology, scenic design, or lighting design
Evidence of successful professional design experience
Experience in curriculum development
Dedication to a liberal arts educational model compatible with the mission of WWU Academic Emphasis: Costume design Job Location:
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications Bargaining Union: United Faculty of Western Washington Application Instructions and Requested Documents:
To be considered for the position, application materials must be submitted via WWU's Electronic Application System for Employment (EASE). Please log in at www.wwu.edu/jobs and use Internet Explorer to fully utilize the online application system. Candidates should upload the following: a letter of application addressing all of the required and relevant preferred qualifications - including a statement addressing commitment to equity, inclusion and diversity, curriculum vita including the names and addresses of three references, and a teaching/design statement that includes evidence of teaching effectiveness. Please include examples of your design work or a link to your online portfolio in your letter of application.
Finalists are asked to provide transcripts and a complete portfolio and may be asked for further evidence of scholarship and teaching. Other Information: Please address any questions about the position to Search Committee Chair, Deb Currier at Deb.Currier@wwu.edu or 360-650-2387.
Job Posted: 10/6/2017 Closing Date Notes: Application review begins November 24, 2017; position is open until filled Recruitment #: 170351 Western Washington University (WWU) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
In compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, WWU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or genetic information in its programs or activities, including employment, admissions, and educational programs. See WWU's Policy on Ensuring Equal Opportunity and Prohibiting Discrimination and Retaliation. Inquiries may be directed to the Vice Provost for Equal Opportunity and Employment Diversity, Title IX and ADA Coordinator, Equal Opportunity Office, Western Washington University, Old Main 345 (MS 9021), 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225; 360.650.3307 (voice) or 711 (Washington Relay); firstname.lastname@example.org WWU is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
To request this document in an alternate format or to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources Disability Services, 360.650.3774 or 711 (Washington Relay). All new employees must comply with the immunization policy and show employment eligibility verification as required by the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service before beginning work at WWU. A thorough background check will be conducted on all new hires.
Recruiting Assistant - Administrative Assistant - Marketing Assistant
Centra Healthcare Solutions, www.centrahealthcare.com, is a nationwide healthcare staffing firm. We specialize in finding talented medical professionals, specifically Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech Language Pathologists, Rehabilitation Managers, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing Managers and facilitating the recruitment and hiring process for our preferred clientele.
Centra is currently seeking a highly motivated Recruiting Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Marketing Assistant to be responsible for providing support to Healthcare Recruiters, Division Managers and Sales Specialists, specifically, but not limited to:
Essential Duties and
- Marketing of current and active positions in database, using text messaging, email marketing and internal and external database platforms
- Assists with qualifying applicants.
- Coordinates with marketing department to formulate newsletters and correspondence with candidates and preferred clientele.
- Conduct reference checks of candidates and potential employees
- Assist with finding and negotiating housing accommodations for travel healthcare professionals
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient and courteous phone skills.
- Strong computer skills, including data entry, Internet proficiency, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
Top reasons to work for Centra:
- Healthcare is one of the most "recession proof" industries in the marketplace.
- Upward mobility / Growth potential.
- Fun environment.
- Make a difference for your clients and candidates and feel rewarded.
Compensation: $15 per hour, weekly pay, 401k matching plan and $200+ towards benefits eligible on the 1st day of the month that follows your hire date.
Must be willing to work in and/or commute to zip code 33334.
Certified Nursing Assistant
St. Otto's is a privately owned care center as of November 2016. Brian and Krista take pride in knowing their team members personally and are proud of our highly committed, compassionate team! Consider joining the team at St. Otto's today!
I. POSITION DESCRIPTION
St. Otto’s Care Center’s mission is to care for Residents holistically; attending to their physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological needs. The Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting the licensed nurses in the delivery of resident care. Under the direction of the nurse, the nursing assistant is responsible for the personal care which emphasis an activity of daily living of a group of assigned Residents and records unusual findings to lane nurse. The Nursing Assistant serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team to provide an environment that enables each Resident to reach their highest attainable state of well being.
II. MAJOR FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for knowing and demonstrating St. Otto’s Values while performing all job functions. Operationalizes values with residents, visitors and other employees.
2. Follow all safety procedures, policies and manufactures instruction applicable. Responsible for prevention (or proactive) of unsafe work situations. Participates in safety program. Is familiar with general and departmental safety requirements. Attends training and in-service opportunities.
3. Responsible for meeting the needs and comfort of residents-to include bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, walking, toileting, bed mobility, behavior and treatment in accordance with policies and procedures. Responsible to promote resident rights.
4. Observes resident condition, identifies changes and communicates to lane nurse.
5. Uses proper aseptic technique and safety precautions in pervading care and performing all unit duties.
6. Maintains a safe, clean environment with necessary supplies and function equipment.
7. Communicates effectively with residents, families, physicians, co-workers and maintains a courteous professional manor.
8. Incorporates costumer oriented approach into daily routine.
9. Participates in control of cost effective services that includes proper use of equipment, appropriate use of supplies, and effective, efficient organization of resident care duties.
10. Assumes responsibility for enhancing personal and professional development.
11. Responsible for maintaining appropriate attendance, hygiene according to departmental and position standards. Is punctual in arriving to work, meetings, and following other schedules. Maintains confidentiality at all times.
Has frequent contact with residents, family and interdisciplinary team members. Requires ability to present information accurately and properly. Average poise and communication skills are necessary. Works with confidential information. Errors may result in risk to resident safety and liability to facility. Requires cost efficient use of supplies and equipment. Responsible for performing job in such a manner that safety of self and others is protected and maintained.
B. Education and Training: Requires level of knowledge normally required in the course of obtaining a high school diploma. Must meet and maintain State/Federal requirements under OBRA 1987 for Nursing Assistance.
C. Experience: Completion of St. Otto’s orientation program. Orientation, training and development will be given to obtain desired entry level competency in lieu of experience.
D. Knowledge and
Basic knowledge of Nursing Assistant duties and responsibilities Medical Terminology Course small case preferred.
E. Mental Application: Must have awareness and perception of Resident needs and able to communicate these needs. Must be able to organize and manage own work load and busy environment. Must maintain a working relationship with coworkers.
F. Worker Characteristics: Under general supervision is required to perform established duties and procedures. The work is performed according to general rules and is subject to review by supervisor. Some independent actions are required.
G. Physical Demands: Standing, walking, pushing, reaching, pulling and bending. Involved in resident contact for all activities of daily living 90% of workday. Hearing acuity required for communication with residents, family, physicians, and nurses. Frequently required to carry items and lift. Able to use mechanical devices. Must be able to use good body mechanics and perform requirements as shown on the R33.
H. Hazards and Risks: Physical facilities excellent. Exposure to patients with infections disease and unpleasant odors and situations. Frequent periods of stress due to terminal illness, distraught relatives, critically ill residents. Risk of back and other skeletal injuries related to lifting of residents and unexpected resident movement.
MISSION: Inspired by our Christian values and beliefs we provide options in health care that will enable seniors to remain in their local communities
· We believe in caring for our residents in a respectful manner by encouraging choices and providing for their individual independence while ensuring their dignity
· We believe in the campus concept of care. Whenever possible, we try to co-locate the nursing home and assisted living facility, providing a continuum of care.
· We believe in treating our employees fairly and honestly. We support their education endeavors and career advancements and encourage their self-sufficiency and independence.
· We believe communication is vital at every level in a health care organization, from the resident, families, caregiver on the floor to the administrator. We promote a culture which fosters accountability, mutual respect, pride and ownership in one’s tasks and accomplishments.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!