Cotton Ball Bagger Job Description Sample
Birthday Party Host / Server
Want to work in a place that offers fun, friendships, and creates great memories of childhood?
Ball Factory is the best place to have fun while building skills to advance your career all in a fun and friendly environment!
As a Party Host at Ball Factory your role is to help put the fun in our Birthday Parties and Special Events. The job of a Party Host is to enthusiastically lead groups through their scheduled party experience.
No experience necessary - upbeat personality is a plus.
Short after school shifts and/or weekends. Party hosts base rate is $8.25 per hour plus tips, with tips you can make $10 - $25 / per hr
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create fun and provide party guests with first class levels of customer service at all times
- Follow best practices when dealing with children and parents.
- Follow party hosting procedures.
- Always work with safety and cleanliness as a top-of-mind issue.
- Follow all procedures regarding safety, cleanliness, special issues and emergencies.
- Participate and host Ball Factory special events, holiday activities, and other activities when requested.
- Communicates with the supervisor regarding status of party.
- Maintains dress code standards.
- While performing the duties of this job the Party Host is regularly exposed to water, cleaning detergents, food, paper debris, loud noise, music, whistles, and other noises.
- Party Host may occasionally be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This job description reflects management s assignment of essential functions.
- It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to the satisfaction of Ball Factory standards.
- The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- At least 16 years old
- No prior work experience required, but preferred.
- Training will be provided.
- General knowledge of computers.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups, guests, team members, and managers of Ball Factory.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, addition, division, subtraction, multiplication, and percentages.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or scheduled form.
- Safe serve certification preferred. If not available required within 30 days of employment.
- While performing the duties of this job, a Ball Factory Party Host is regularly required to interact with the general public, team members, and children of various ages.
- Ball Factory Party Hosts will be standing, walking, using hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- A Ball Factory Party Host is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- A Party Host is required to lift up to 10 pounds and on occasion up to 50 pounds.
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances.
We want you to enjoy your job and have fun at work. . As such, we offer competitive compensation, unlimited play for immediate family, great employee discounts.
It ALL starts with YOU!
- Fun work environment with friendly and caring managers
- Flexible scheduling! We accommodate school, sports schedules, day-care, etc...
- Day, Afternoon, Weekend shifts. No night shifts.
- Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and 4th of July. Short shifts on other holidays!
- Growth potential in to a Leader/Manager role. Ball Factory is growing you can grow with us!
We are looking for an outgoing, customer friendly, and self motivated individual to join our sales force in the Grand Prairie, TX area!!
Red Ball Oxygen Co., Inc. is a privately owned distributor of Industrial, Specialty, and Medical Gases, welding and industrial equipment, and safety supplies. We have 19 retail operations in Louisiana, Texas, and Arkansas, with packaged gas production capabilities in Shreveport, LA, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and Houston, TX.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Actively pursue and acquire, on an on-going basis, new and competitive accounts with emphasis on gases, business and product supply agreements.
- Maintain and upgrade selling skills and technical/product knowledge.
- Complete and turn in sales-related paperwork (call reports, cylinder audits, month-end reports, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Provide market and competitor information to supervisor
- Using computer data base systems check inventory and enter orders as required
- Lead and promote safety, attend safety meetings and strictly observe safety rules
- Ensure any injury or accident is reported immediately, and investigated promptly
- Maintain a professional and neat appearance of self and vehicle when representing the company
- Ensure customer inquiries related to billing problems, cylinder balances, order status, time of delivery, etc. are promptly and courteously handled, providing follow-up as necessary
- Perform mathematical calculations.
- 5+ years experience in welding industry and 5 years experience in outside sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer sites
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to routinely lift 25-50 pounds, and occasionally lift 51-80 pounds
- Ability to perform work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours. Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion also required.
- Ability to perform work during occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, crawling, pushing, pulling and finger activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform data entry in a computer, and extract information on orders
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer needs and management expectations
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace and have a clean background/MVR
Red Ball Oxygen offers a competitive compensation and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holidays.
Note: Red Ball Oxygen Co., Inc. retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time
Manufacturing Engineer New Hampshire Ball Bearings Astro Division is located in Laconia, NHheart of the scenic Lakes Region. Astro is a World-Class 450 person, climate-controlled manufacturing facility that produces spherical bearings, rod ends, sub-assemblies and other precision metal parts for the aerospace industry.
This position is responsible for developing and checking new part process routings and selecting tooling where appropriate for complex stainless steel parts made from all aerospace grade materials. Position requires a thorough understanding of the metal working industry as it relates to turning, milling and grinding, and related tooling and fixturing. Position requires an individual who can work independently as well as within with teams, and possess the ability work on a variety of projects simultaneously. 10 years experience in the manufacturing of aerospace components required.
Must be proficient in GD&T. The successful candidate will have a minimum of an ASME or equivalent in a related Engineering field. Experience with Microsoft products and Solidworks is preferred.
NHBB is a company entrenched in Continuous Improvement. If you are interested in being part of our team, please mail, fax or email your resume to Human Resources at: NHBB, Inc. Astro Division 155 Lexington Drive Laconia, NH 03246 Fax Number (603) 524-3524 Email: nparkernhbb.com www.nhbb.com We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Concord Monitor.
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, Location: Laconia, NH - 03246
Professional: Hi-Ball Trucking is seeking flatbed drivers for NW region. Call 1-800-621-7831 for application or go to www.hiballtrucking.com for more information
Bozeman Daily Chronicle. Keywords: Flatbed Truck Driver, Location: Belgrade, MT - 59714
Who We Are: Ball Corporation is a supplier of high quality metal packaging for beverage, food and household products customers, and of aerospace and other technologies and services, primarily for the U.S. government. Our approximately 18,500 knowledgeable, motivated and customer-focused employees share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct. Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs. Ball is one of the world's largest manufacturers of food cans, aerosol cans, paint & general line cans, and specialty metal tins. Fruits, vegetables, soup, meat, beverages, or pet food - we make a metal can that protects products and displays them beautifully. Ball is North America's largest producer of 3-piece steel aerosol cans, Europe's leading supplier of extruded aluminum aerosol cans and the world's largest producer of aluminum slugs (disks that are later extruded into cans and bottles). Ball is a Lean/SixSigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred. This Ball Corporation plant is located in the Westbelt Industrial Park, about 10 miles west of Columbus, Ohio. The modern, high-speed plant added a 122,000-square-foot warehouse and a 12,000-square-foot office complex in 2003. The plant’s 165 employees run a continuous operation, manufacturing 100 percent recyclable food cans, food can ends and aerosol domes. Job Duties:
Primary Purpose of Position: Performs tasks and provides services to support the plant’s overall business plans and objectives as directed.
Essential Functions and
* Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
Performs routine manual or mechanical production functions necessary to operate the production equipment to meet customer specifications.
Stages and maintains packaging materials and follows correct packaging/banding procedures.
Performs and assists in maintaining production equipment as required.
Provides on-the-job training of assigned personnel.
Conducts inspection of in process materials and in process finished products.
Responsible for replenishing supplies and materials required for assigned area.
Relieves other end baggers or assigned personnel for breaks as needed or required.
Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
Required to work scheduled shift per the needs of the plant, working days and hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
Regular and predictable attendance is required between the assigned start and end times of work.
Assures and maintains safe and healthful working conditions while enforcing safety rules and regulations.
Performs duties without posing a direct threat to anyone or to property. Direct threat is defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
Communicates with the emergency coordinator (EC) or Environmental Focal Point/Environmental Manager (EFP/EM) regarding environmental management activities.
Understands and responds effectively to EC directions during emergencies by being familiar with emergency procedures, equipment, and systems, as necessary. Implements contingency plan to the level required by the position.
Understands, completes, and maintains environmental documentation for which the individual is trained, or as directed by the EC, EFP or EM (i.e., inspections, labeling, record keeping, maintenance of equipment, etc.). Reports to the EC, EFP or EM on the status of assigned responsibilities.
Recognizes waste streams and minimizes waste generation, through prudent use of materials, proper disposal and segregation as directed during training or by the EC, EFP/EM. Understands and practices proper accumulation and storage requirements for wastes.
Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and wastes.
* Broad training in a related field usually acquired through high school education or equivalent.
Job related experience for 1 year minimum.
Working knowledge of the following areas: all assigned equipment and products.
Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard packaging production techniques, procedures, and criteria.
Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Ball Corporation manuals.
Maintains an awareness and complies with hazardous waste management and other environmental management requirements in the workplace by attending scheduled training sessions.
Works in a manufacturing environment.
This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to, high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices. Relocation: Relocation for this position is NOT Available. EEO Statement:
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.Job Title: Bagger Ends
Job ID:* 661912 Location: OH - Columbus
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Position is located at the Ball Metal Beverage Container facility in Golden, CO which has been manufacturing aluminum cans and lids for the beverage industry since 1969.
Responsible to safely operate and maintain a variety of equipment related to the production of aluminum beverage cans in a high speed manufacturing environment. Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts in a fast paced and high noise environment.
- Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment
- Performs duties as required to ensure compliance with the plant’s quality standards
- Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating, adjusting, and repairing production equipment to meet customer specifications
- Disassembles, overhauls, and rebuilds production equipment under the supervision of a qualified maintainer
- Performs troubleshooting on production equipment as required
- Performs preventative maintenance on production equipment as required
- Inputs data on a computer terminal to identify, label, and palletize finished products
- Conducts inspection of in-process or finished product
- Assists in making major adjustments or mechanical repairs to production equipment
- Rotates through workstations as needed for coverage, relief, and training purposes as required in conjunction with on-the-job training
- Required to work assigned schedule or 12-hour shifts, rotating days and nights, Monday through Sunday, working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through high school education or equivalent, trade school desired
- Mechanical job related experience for 1 year minimum
- Troubleshooting skills/experience
- Experience working in an industrial environment
- Strong mechanical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Possesses an interest in and an aptitude for mechanics
- Hourly pay starting at $24.58 per hour
- 401k w/ company match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball Corporation is headquartered at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in Broomfield, Colo., where skiing, mountain biking, hiking, climbing and other outdoor sports are world-renowned. Around the world, we have operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Product Engineer New Hampshire Ball Bearings Astro Division is located in Laconia, NHheart of the scenic Lakes Region. Astro is a World-Class 450 person, climate-controlled manufacturing facility that produces spherical bearings, rod ends, sub-assemblies and other precision metal parts for the aerospace industry.
This position is responsible for interfacing with customers, NHBB manufacturing design & process engineering and quality groups to provide technical direction in support of sliding element bearings and machined assemblies. The position requires discerning and substantiation of NHBB and customer designs and performance requirements. Position works closely with sales for incorporation of purchase order requirements into NHBBs manufacturing process.
Candidate must have working knowledge of machine tool capabilities and inspection techniques, demonstrated proficiency in Solid Works (3D solid Modeling), Excel, Word and Power point. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. Must be self motivated and able to work independently, meeting aggressive customer schedules.
The ability to be flexible, balance multiple priorities, and work closely with other engineers, Quality and Sales teams is a requirement. Proficiency in blueprint reading, materials science, drawing interpretation, and geometric tolerance is required. Extensive business travel required.
Position requires BS in Mechanical Engineering and 2-4 years engineering experience in the bearing industry or closely related field. NHBB has established and shall continue to nurture a culture which fosters long term economic, social, and environmental viability and sustainability. If you are interested in being part of our team, please submit your resume via the following options:
Astro Division 155 Lexington Drive Laconia, NH 03246 Fax Number (603) 524-3524 Email: nparkernhbb.com www.nhbb.com We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Concord Monitor. Keywords: Product Engineer, Location: Laconia, NH - 03246
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: Please summarize the primary purpose of the job in two or three sentences.
This section should describe the end results (what is done) and the key means by which the end results are achieved (why and how it is done). Under general direction, is responsible for facilitating all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure an effective recruitment program and for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. Develops recruiting plans, employs traditional sourcing strategies, social media and resources as well as develop new, creative, recruiting ideas. Plays a critical role in ensuring NHBB is hiring the best possible talent.
Networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees. Coordinates and implements college, local area schools and recruiting initiatives. Responsible for developing relationships with schools at all levels and administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Work closely with divisional trainer on new hire orientation/training and on various retention initiatives, including exit interviews. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Please describe the five to seven major duties and responsibilities of your job.
Provide as much detail as necessary to give an accurate, complete picture of the job. When duties consume less than 5% of your time, please group them into larger categories instead of listing them individually. Next to each duty or responsibility, indicate the approximate percentage of time you spend performing the duty.
Total percentage of time should equal 100%. Primary Duty % of Time Spent Performing Duty Develops and executes recruiting plans by working with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings, creating individualized job postings, leading the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position, efficiently and effectively filling open positions, conducting regular follow-up, with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation, developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, building network to find qualified passive candidates. 25% Responsible for posting job openings with appropriate recruiting avenues, social media, newspaper advertisement, professional organizations, utilizing Internet for recruitment and sourcing candidates for hourly and salaried positions. Create an onboarding program to include with training and retention program 25% Create network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees by locating and documenting where to find ideal candidates, aiding public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally, communicating with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads, creating contacts within industry, attending local professional meeting and membership development meeting and maintaining regular contact with future candidates. 25% Cooridinates and implements college, technical schools and professional recruiting initiatives by coordinating college, internships, apprenticeships, professional association and job fair recruiting initiatives, attending career fairs for recruiting and company recognition, developing working relationships with technical trade schools, colleges, professional associations etc. to aid in recruiting, giving presentations at colleges, job fairs, etc. creating awarenss of the company before and after career fairs. 15% Conduct exit interviews and develop and work on retention initiatives from data received 10% Handle other duties as assigned. 100% DIRECT REPORTS:
Please insert titles and approximate number of team members reporting to this position. Job Titles Supervised Number of TM’s None EDUCATION: High School Diploma of general education degree (GED) Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university One year certificate from college or technical school Master’s Degree Associate’s degree (A.A.) Doctoral Degree (JD, PhD) MAJOR or AREA OF STUDY:
BA/BS degree in related field (or equivalent education, training and/or experience) required. EXPERIENCE: Please describe the work experience or skills necessary to perform job duties. At least 3-5 years recruitment experience, which includes at least 2 years ‘experience in a manufacturing environment. Required
Excellent interpersonal and employee relations skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of manufacturing systems, as well as local market
Ability to work with all levels within the organization
Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making consistent with departmental and organizational objectives.
Ability to work with a high degree of independence and prioritize own workflow.
Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
Excellent computer skills, Knowledge of ADP, iCims, and HRIS other platforms.
Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
Ability to travel to job fairs, college visits, career fairs
Must be able to identify resolve problems in a timely manner.
Gather and analyze data and information skillfully Preferred
Experience in manufacturing environment CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Please list the licenses, certificates, or registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job.
N/A PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, IF APPLICABLE: How much on-the-job time is spent in the following physical activities? General Office Activities, Manual Dexterity, Physical Efforts, Vision, Environmental Hazard such as exposure to noise, and Travel.
Normal Office Condition The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements Shift: First Hours: 8am-5pm External Company Name:
New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.nhbb.com
Instructor Of German And Russian
INSTRUCTOR OF GERMAN AND RUSSIAN BOOKMARK THIS POSTING | PRINT PREVIEW | APPLY FOR THIS JOB PLEASE SEE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MORE DETAILS. Although the option to upload transcripts is available, interviewees will be required to submit copies of transcripts for the highest related degree earned prior to the in-person interview.
Original, official transcripts will be required at time of hire.
For inquiries about this position, please contact Jennifer Robinson jerobinson2bsu.edu. POSTING DETAILS POSITION INFORMATION POSITION TITLE Instructor of German and Russian ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics and Humanities is a residential school for academically gifted high school juniors and seniors.
The Academy is located on the campus of Ball State University. APPOINTMENT TYPE Non-Tenure-track/Contract LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT FT Academic Year DESCRIPTION The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics and Humanities is a residential school for academically gifted high school juniors and seniors.
The Academy is located on the campus of Ball State University.
Full time contract position available August 1, 2018, for the academic year. Duties of the position include teaching Russian I, II and German I, II MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Master s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the appropriate academic areas of both Russian and German combined with a demonstrated expert level of linguistic skill and fluency in the Russian and German language; previous teaching experience at the secondary level or undergraduate collegiate level. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Ph.D from a regionally accredited institution in the appropriate academic areas of Russian and German or a related discipline; significant teaching experience in the secondary school program for students with exceptional academic ability; hold expertise in the education of the academically gifted. CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING Requires successful completion of a background check. POSITIONS SUPERVISED None EEO STATEMENT Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
ABOUT BALL STATE UNIVERSITY Ball State University is located in Muncie, Indiana, on an attractive campus 45 miles northeast of Indianapolis. Approximately 22,000 graduate and undergraduate students enroll in one of 10 academic colleges that offer 190 undergraduate programs. We offer more than 140 master s, doctoral, certificate, and specialist degrees, with many of them ranking among the best in the nation.
Ball State aspires to be the model of the most student-centered and community-engaged of the 21st century public research universities, transforming entrepreneurial learners into impactful leaders committed to improving the quality of life for all. DEPARTMENT Indiana Academy:800140 DEPARTMENT INFORMATION POSTING DETAIL INFORMATION POSTING NUMBER 201500167F NUMBER OF VACANCIES 1 DESIRED START DATE 08/01/2018 POSITION END DATE 05/26/2018 POSTING DATE 11/01/2017 APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH DATE 12/01/2017 OPEN UNTIL FILLED No SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS SUMMARY Although the option to upload transcripts is available, interviewees will be required to submit copies of transcripts for the highest related degree earned prior to the in-person interview.
Original, official transcripts will be required at time of hire.
For inquiries about this position, please contact Jennifer Robinson jerobinson2bsu.edu. SEARCH COMMITTEE CHAIR NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION Jennifer Robinson Indiana Academy SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (). APPLICANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS Resume Cover Letter Curriculum Vitae OPTIONAL DOCUMENTS Undergraduate Transcripts Letter of Recommendation 1 Master's Transcripts Letter of Recommendation 2 Doctorate Transcripts Letter of Recommendation 3
Cafeteria Supervisor (25 Hours/Day) - GMS
Please note that if you have applied to a similar posting in the past, you must re-apply in order to be considered for each opening. Cafeteria Supervisor (2.5-hours/day) - Glenwood Middle School FLSA STATUS:
Non-Exempt SALARY: $10.00/hour WORK YEAR: 167 DAYS - part-time (2.5 hours per day, school year) REPORTS TO: Cafeteria Manager | Assistant Principal MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or equivalent Ability to pass fingerprint criminal background check SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS: Must be agile and mobile Must have visual ability to observe children over a large area Must be able to walk for at least 2 hours JOB GOAL: To monitor the behavior and activities of students during lunch periods.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES: Listed below but not limited to: Hand out napkins, spoons, and forks Release students by row to go through lunch line Release students to return to class Assists in refilling condiments as needed between lunch periods Cleans the lunch tables between lunch periods Enforce all rules and policies directed toward the use of the cafeteria Handle minor discipline problems and refer severe problems to the assistant principals Abide by all rules, procedures and guidelines as listed in the ESP handbook Performs other duties as assigned by the Cafeteria Supervisor TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary and work year are in accordance with recommendations established by the Superintendent of Schools and District Business Office Manager. WORKING CONDITIONS: Physical Demands: walking, cleaning tables, disposing of trash Environmental Conditions:
The work is performed primarily indoors. APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Applicant qualifications will be reviewed by administration. If selected for the interview process, applicants will be contacted via phone and / or email.
EVALUATION: The basis of the evaluation will be the extent to which the performance responsibilities of the job are successfully handled and the extent to which yearly action plans and job goals are met (as applicable). The above job description reflects the general requirements necessary to perform the principle functions or responsibilities of the job identified and shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job, either at present or in the future and may be amended by the Board of Education as appropriate. SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!