Cotton Ball Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Birthday Party Host / Server
Want to work in a place that offers fun, friendships, and creates great memories of childhood?
Ball Factory is the best place to have fun while building skills to advance your career all in a fun and friendly environment!
As a Party Host at Ball Factory your role is to help put the fun in our Birthday Parties and Special Events. The job of a Party Host is to enthusiastically lead groups through their scheduled party experience.
No experience necessary - upbeat personality is a plus.
Short after school shifts and/or weekends. Party hosts base rate is $8.25 per hour plus tips, with tips you can make $10 - $25 / per hr
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create fun and provide party guests with first class levels of customer service at all times
- Follow best practices when dealing with children and parents.
- Follow party hosting procedures.
- Always work with safety and cleanliness as a top-of-mind issue.
- Follow all procedures regarding safety, cleanliness, special issues and emergencies.
- Participate and host Ball Factory special events, holiday activities, and other activities when requested.
- Communicates with the supervisor regarding status of party.
- Maintains dress code standards.
- While performing the duties of this job the Party Host is regularly exposed to water, cleaning detergents, food, paper debris, loud noise, music, whistles, and other noises.
- Party Host may occasionally be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- This job description reflects management s assignment of essential functions.
- It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to the satisfaction of Ball Factory standards.
- The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- At least 16 years old
- No prior work experience required, but preferred.
- Training will be provided.
- General knowledge of computers.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups, guests, team members, and managers of Ball Factory.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, addition, division, subtraction, multiplication, and percentages.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or scheduled form.
- Safe serve certification preferred. If not available required within 30 days of employment.
- While performing the duties of this job, a Ball Factory Party Host is regularly required to interact with the general public, team members, and children of various ages.
- Ball Factory Party Hosts will be standing, walking, using hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- A Ball Factory Party Host is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- A Party Host is required to lift up to 10 pounds and on occasion up to 50 pounds.
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances.
We want you to enjoy your job and have fun at work. . As such, we offer competitive compensation, unlimited play for immediate family, great employee discounts.
It ALL starts with YOU!
- Fun work environment with friendly and caring managers
- Flexible scheduling! We accommodate school, sports schedules, day-care, etc...
- Day, Afternoon, Weekend shifts. No night shifts.
- Closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and 4th of July. Short shifts on other holidays!
- Growth potential in to a Leader/Manager role. Ball Factory is growing you can grow with us!
We are looking for an outgoing, customer friendly, and self motivated individual to join our sales force in the Grand Prairie, TX area!!
Red Ball Oxygen Co., Inc. is a privately owned distributor of Industrial, Specialty, and Medical Gases, welding and industrial equipment, and safety supplies. We have 19 retail operations in Louisiana, Texas, and Arkansas, with packaged gas production capabilities in Shreveport, LA, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and Houston, TX.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Actively pursue and acquire, on an on-going basis, new and competitive accounts with emphasis on gases, business and product supply agreements.
- Maintain and upgrade selling skills and technical/product knowledge.
- Complete and turn in sales-related paperwork (call reports, cylinder audits, month-end reports, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Provide market and competitor information to supervisor
- Using computer data base systems check inventory and enter orders as required
- Lead and promote safety, attend safety meetings and strictly observe safety rules
- Ensure any injury or accident is reported immediately, and investigated promptly
- Maintain a professional and neat appearance of self and vehicle when representing the company
- Ensure customer inquiries related to billing problems, cylinder balances, order status, time of delivery, etc. are promptly and courteously handled, providing follow-up as necessary
- Perform mathematical calculations.
- 5+ years experience in welding industry and 5 years experience in outside sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer sites
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to routinely lift 25-50 pounds, and occasionally lift 51-80 pounds
- Ability to perform work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours. Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion also required.
- Ability to perform work during occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, crawling, pushing, pulling and finger activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform data entry in a computer, and extract information on orders
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer needs and management expectations
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace and have a clean background/MVR
Red Ball Oxygen offers a competitive compensation and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holidays.
Note: Red Ball Oxygen Co., Inc. retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time
Manufacturing Engineer New Hampshire Ball Bearings Astro Division is located in Laconia, NHheart of the scenic Lakes Region. Astro is a World-Class 450 person, climate-controlled manufacturing facility that produces spherical bearings, rod ends, sub-assemblies and other precision metal parts for the aerospace industry.
This position is responsible for developing and checking new part process routings and selecting tooling where appropriate for complex stainless steel parts made from all aerospace grade materials. Position requires a thorough understanding of the metal working industry as it relates to turning, milling and grinding, and related tooling and fixturing. Position requires an individual who can work independently as well as within with teams, and possess the ability work on a variety of projects simultaneously. 10 years experience in the manufacturing of aerospace components required.
Must be proficient in GD&T. The successful candidate will have a minimum of an ASME or equivalent in a related Engineering field. Experience with Microsoft products and Solidworks is preferred.
NHBB is a company entrenched in Continuous Improvement. If you are interested in being part of our team, please mail, fax or email your resume to Human Resources at: NHBB, Inc. Astro Division 155 Lexington Drive Laconia, NH 03246 Fax Number (603) 524-3524 Email: nparkernhbb.com www.nhbb.com We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Concord Monitor.
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, Location: Laconia, NH - 03246
Professional: Hi-Ball Trucking is seeking flatbed drivers for NW region. Call 1-800-621-7831 for application or go to www.hiballtrucking.com for more information
Bozeman Daily Chronicle. Keywords: Flatbed Truck Driver, Location: Belgrade, MT - 59714
Plant Equipment Tender (1St 520 Hrs.)
Who We Are: Ball Corporation is a supplier of high quality metal packaging for beverage, food and household products customers, and of aerospace and other technologies and services, primarily for the U.S. government. Our approximately 15,000 knowledgeable, motivated and customer-focused employees share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct. Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs. Ball's largest business is the manufacture of recyclable beverage cans and ends. A lot of engineering and technology goes into making beverage packaging at speeds of more than 2,000 cans a minute. We operate beverage can facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia - about one in every four beverage cans in the world is made by Ball - and our products are used by the most recognizable beverage brands in the world. Ball is a Lean/SixSigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred. Ball’s Kapolei, Hawaii, plant operates high-speed manufacturing lines that can produce more than 1.5 million infinitely recyclable beverage cans per day. The plant is located 30 miles west of downtown Honolulu and employs many dedicated and talented team members. The Kapolei plant opened in 1979 and was acquired by Ball Corporation in 1998. Job Duties:
Essential functions and responsibilities: * Complies with established job safety practices, policies, and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for safe performance of the work assignment.
Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
Operates forklift during routine performance of duties.
Unloads, receives, inspects, and stages raw materials, scrap, packaging materials, chemicals, and other supplies.
Removes finished products from the production areas ensuring proper identification, banding, and labeling to meet customer specifications.
Responsible for replenishing supplies in assigned areas.
Reviews warehouse production planning schedule to determine duties for shipping and receiving.
Ensures finished goods are properly documented for shipment.
Stages and loads finished goods and materials in accordance with warehouse and production planning schedule.
Coordinates all processed scrap materials at bins and hoppers. Bands and stores materials. Loads trucks as necessary.
Conducts inspection of and routine preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
Conducts inspection of materials used for packaging and inspects trailers and air bags.
Communicates to management any machine malfunctions.
Performs record keeping duties as required under the direction of management.
Communicates pertinent information to next shift.
Performs duties as required to insure compliance with the plant's quality standards.
Stages and maintains packaging materials and follows correct packaging/banding procedures.
Conducts inspection of in-process or finished product.
Performs clean-up, painting and housekeeping duties.
Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
Required to work assigned schedule or 8-hour shifts (Monday-Friday), this job may include working weekends (Saturday and Sunday), working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
Ability to learn to identify product defects.
Ability to pass an approved forklift test.
* High school education preferred
Ability to use small hand tools
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Exposure to machinery or production work preferred Relocation: Relocation for this position is NOT Available. EEO Statement:
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.Job Title: Plant Equipment Tender (1st 520 hrs.)
Job ID:* 661857 Location: HI - Kapolei
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Job summary Performs machine operations on components to specified dimensions according to required quality standards by performing the following duties: Summary of essential job functions Reads, references and interprets written and verbal instructions; always following established standard procedures and certified processes Operate machinery/equipment according to baseline, standard procedures and/or certified processes while maintaining quality of workmanship Maintains established production levels and quality standards Recognize and report any irregularities as to fits, defective parts, finishes, work techniques and/or quality of workmanship Maintain all necessary documentation in a clear and accurate manner, including paperwork and job reporting transactions as required Maintains necessary records; work is subject to audited inspections Handle parts according to established procedures Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations Keep work area clean and orderly including promptly cleaning up any oil/coolant leaks and/or spills Performs related duties as assigned by leadership High School diploma or equivalent Prior machine operation and/or demonstrated mechanical aptitude preferred Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Abilities required Individual is to have the following minimum vision rating in at least one eye either corrected or uncorrected: Near vision: Snellen 14/18 or better (20/25 or better), Jaeger type 1 at 12 inches or greater, Ortho-rator 8 or equivalent.
Color vision: Average or normal (4 of 6 responses on Titmus, B & L, or AO testing machines, or satisfactory response when tested with Ishihara or pseudoisochromatic plates Ability to read and understand complex written and verbal instructions Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction) and maintain an understanding of the decimal system Able to be flexible and respond to the changing needs of the organization Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed and work a minimum amount of overtime to meet customer demand. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Shift: Third Hours: Sun-Thurs 11:30pm-7:15am External Company Name: New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.nhbb.com
Primary Purpose of Position:
Performs tasks and provides services to support the plant's production goals, overall business plans and objectives as directed.
Essential Functions and
· Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
· Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
· Receives verbal instructions, blueprints and work orders. Makes drawings or sketches of parts to be made or repaired.
· Interprets drawings, calculates and determines indices, tapers and other dimensions to be used for part(s).
· Performs layout work as required.
· Receives tools and paperwork; establishes and maintains logbooks.
· Selects and grinds tools, adjusting tools, speeds and feed rates for efficient machining. Machines parts to precision requirements of tolerance and finish.
· Sets up and operates machine tools, lathes, grinders, mills, and hones.
· Performs dismantling, fitting or assembly work required for maintenance or production equipment.
· Repairs and maintains all assigned machines and equipment.
· Accesses, inputs, and retrieves information from the computer.
· Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
· Communicates pertinent information to next shift.
· Assists in inspection of tooling and operates most inspection equipment.
· May be required to go to customer(s) to troubleshoot equipment.
· Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
· Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
· Required to work assigned schedule or 12-hour shifts, rotating days and nights, Monday through Sunday, working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
· Regular and predictable attendance is required between the assigned start and end times of work.
· Performs duties without posing a direct threat to anyone or to property. Direct threat is defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
· Assures and maintains safe and healthful working conditions while enforcing safety rules and regulations.
· Ability to work independently within parameters set by management.
· Communication. Ability to communicate effectively, write effectively, read, comprehend, and follow complicated verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to meet the knowledge, skills, abilities, physical requirements, and working conditions set forth in this position description and on the attached Physical Demands Assessment.
· Communicates with the emergency coordinator (EC) or Environmental Focal Point/Environmental Manager (EFP/EM) regarding environmental management activities.
· Understands and responds effectively to EC directions during emergencies by being familiar with emergency procedures, equipment, and systems, as necessary. Implements contingency plan to the level required by the position.
· Understands, completes, and maintains environmental documentation for which the individual is trained, or as directed by the EC, EFP, or EM (i.e., inspections, labeling, record keeping, maintenance of equipment, etc.). Reports to the EC, EFP, or EM on the status of assigned responsibilities.
· Recognizes waste streams and minimizes waste generation, through prudent use of materials, proper disposal and segregation as directed during training or by the EC, EFP/EM. Understands and practices proper accumulation and storage requirements for wastes.
· Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and wastes.
· Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or equivalent.
· Job-related experience for 5 years minimum.
· Working knowledge of the following areas: standard machine shop and tool and die practices; knowledge of metallurgy, heat treatment, welding, and brazing; nomenclature of assigned equipment.
· Ability to apply independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard machining techniques, procedures, and criteria.
· Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
· Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
· Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Ball Corporation manuals.
· Maintains an awareness and complies with hazardous waste management and other environmental management requirements in the workplace by attending scheduled training sessions.
· Thorough understanding of the operating principles of all assigned equipment.
· Ability to demonstrate skill in operation of grinders, lathes, drill presses, and other machine shop equipment, working to tolerances of up to ± .000050.
· Ability to read blueprints.
· Ability to demonstrate skills relating to tool and die work.
· Ability to work with basic math, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
· Ability to describe the sequence of operations to complete the job.
· Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills.
You can view and apply for this job at:
Relocation for this position is NOT Available.
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Product Engineer New Hampshire Ball Bearings Astro Division is located in Laconia, NHheart of the scenic Lakes Region. Astro is a World-Class 450 person, climate-controlled manufacturing facility that produces spherical bearings, rod ends, sub-assemblies and other precision metal parts for the aerospace industry.
This position is responsible for interfacing with customers, NHBB manufacturing design & process engineering and quality groups to provide technical direction in support of sliding element bearings and machined assemblies. The position requires discerning and substantiation of NHBB and customer designs and performance requirements. Position works closely with sales for incorporation of purchase order requirements into NHBBs manufacturing process.
Candidate must have working knowledge of machine tool capabilities and inspection techniques, demonstrated proficiency in Solid Works (3D solid Modeling), Excel, Word and Power point. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. Must be self motivated and able to work independently, meeting aggressive customer schedules.
The ability to be flexible, balance multiple priorities, and work closely with other engineers, Quality and Sales teams is a requirement. Proficiency in blueprint reading, materials science, drawing interpretation, and geometric tolerance is required. Extensive business travel required.
Position requires BS in Mechanical Engineering and 2-4 years engineering experience in the bearing industry or closely related field. NHBB has established and shall continue to nurture a culture which fosters long term economic, social, and environmental viability and sustainability. If you are interested in being part of our team, please submit your resume via the following options:
Astro Division 155 Lexington Drive Laconia, NH 03246 Fax Number (603) 524-3524 Email: nparkernhbb.com www.nhbb.com We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Concord Monitor. Keywords: Product Engineer, Location: Laconia, NH - 03246
Press Operator - Multiple Positions
Ball Ball Advanced Aluminum Technologies Delivering Sustainable Solutions www.ball.com/sustainability in Verona is seeking • Press Operators (Job 1206901) Night Shift Press Operators starting $15.50 up to $17.53 per hour • Electrical Maintenance Technician (Job 1175690) • Mechanical Engineer (salaried) Come meet with a Ball recruiter: Tuesday, November 7, 2017, from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Virginia Employment Commission, Fishersville Office 1076 Jefferson Hwy, Staunton, VA 24401 (on Route 250 about half-way between Staunton & Waynesboro) Must be registered and active with a resume in the Virginia Workforce Connection. www.vawc.virginia.gov See Job Orders by numbers listed above Questions?
Call VEC Fishersville at 540-332-7750ShenValleyJobs.com. Keywords: Machine Presser, Location: Waynesboro, VA - 22980
Instructor Of German And Russian
INSTRUCTOR OF GERMAN AND RUSSIAN BOOKMARK THIS POSTING | PRINT PREVIEW | APPLY FOR THIS JOB PLEASE SEE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MORE DETAILS. Although the option to upload transcripts is available, interviewees will be required to submit copies of transcripts for the highest related degree earned prior to the in-person interview.
Original, official transcripts will be required at time of hire.
For inquiries about this position, please contact Jennifer Robinson jerobinson2bsu.edu. POSTING DETAILS POSITION INFORMATION POSITION TITLE Instructor of German and Russian ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics and Humanities is a residential school for academically gifted high school juniors and seniors.
The Academy is located on the campus of Ball State University. APPOINTMENT TYPE Non-Tenure-track/Contract LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT FT Academic Year DESCRIPTION The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics and Humanities is a residential school for academically gifted high school juniors and seniors.
The Academy is located on the campus of Ball State University.
Full time contract position available August 1, 2018, for the academic year. Duties of the position include teaching Russian I, II and German I, II MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Master s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the appropriate academic areas of both Russian and German combined with a demonstrated expert level of linguistic skill and fluency in the Russian and German language; previous teaching experience at the secondary level or undergraduate collegiate level. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Ph.D from a regionally accredited institution in the appropriate academic areas of Russian and German or a related discipline; significant teaching experience in the secondary school program for students with exceptional academic ability; hold expertise in the education of the academically gifted. CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING Requires successful completion of a background check. POSITIONS SUPERVISED None EEO STATEMENT Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
ABOUT BALL STATE UNIVERSITY Ball State University is located in Muncie, Indiana, on an attractive campus 45 miles northeast of Indianapolis. Approximately 22,000 graduate and undergraduate students enroll in one of 10 academic colleges that offer 190 undergraduate programs. We offer more than 140 master s, doctoral, certificate, and specialist degrees, with many of them ranking among the best in the nation.
Ball State aspires to be the model of the most student-centered and community-engaged of the 21st century public research universities, transforming entrepreneurial learners into impactful leaders committed to improving the quality of life for all. DEPARTMENT Indiana Academy:800140 DEPARTMENT INFORMATION POSTING DETAIL INFORMATION POSTING NUMBER 201500167F NUMBER OF VACANCIES 1 DESIRED START DATE 08/01/2018 POSITION END DATE 05/26/2018 POSTING DATE 11/01/2017 APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH DATE 12/01/2017 OPEN UNTIL FILLED No SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS SUMMARY Although the option to upload transcripts is available, interviewees will be required to submit copies of transcripts for the highest related degree earned prior to the in-person interview.
Original, official transcripts will be required at time of hire.
For inquiries about this position, please contact Jennifer Robinson jerobinson2bsu.edu. SEARCH COMMITTEE CHAIR NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION Jennifer Robinson Indiana Academy SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (). APPLICANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS Resume Cover Letter Curriculum Vitae OPTIONAL DOCUMENTS Undergraduate Transcripts Letter of Recommendation 1 Master's Transcripts Letter of Recommendation 2 Doctorate Transcripts Letter of Recommendation 3
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!